Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (280401 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 9:12am On Jul 21, 2023
Hello

Please proceed to collect yours

You can collect your dependants own when they are ready

If not you may have to proceed to resume studies if there are time constraints

Cheers
zieraw2005:
Hello @Duchess90 here is the email from TLS stating if I used same email to apply for my dependents and I am yet to receive any email for each of my 4 dependents I should hang on till their own email drop before coming to collection centre.

This early morning they sent my BRP email.

What do you suggest?

Thank you for all the efforts you put here.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 9:13am On Jul 21, 2023
Hello

If the values are high,then yes most likely

You should be able to defend that if it's not for your application and it's solely for your dependants

Cheers
Amoj4682:
Thank you Duchess...

Another question please: my pof may show some sums paid into my account for my dependents while i was waiting for my own POF's maturity. Will Vo ask me for documents to defend it, that the other sums that were paid into my account?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by abuhusna1: 9:50am On Jul 21, 2023
Jusn:

@duchess90 and others

Assuming someone can't use the parents pof because of different surname and the person recently finish nysc last year. What can he do if decides to use his own account.

How can he prove the pof incase his queried about it.
Please a response will be highly appreciated
Have your parent put the money in your account and choose self sponsored. They will hardly ask your for source of fund

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Superex(m): 10:18am On Jul 21, 2023
Good day, since it's been over 3 weeks now. I've approached the bank to find out if they've been sent a verification mail and they are asking for the email the UKVI enquiry will be coming from?

Anyone knows about this?

@duchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by omotem: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2023
Pls help.
I got my tb test result today, I have a different address for uk and in my application I want to use my school address as my where I will be staying . I realise the address on my tb is 1hr 7m drive to the school. I'm scared I will be questioned for staying far even though the school said there is no accommodation for myself and my dependant.

Kindly advice me. Thank you

duchess90:
Hello

I will respond directly to your answers

1. Yes

2. His start date is September 2023,he is entitled to bring his dependant. This should be done well in advance and before he switches to graduate visa should be continue to do so

3. Euro, ensure you use the Oanda currency converter.

4. TB test expires in 6months, doing a TB test will depend on how soon you apply from the Netherlands, if it is less than 6months, you will need one, more than 6months not needed

The rest is fully your decision

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 10:33am On Jul 21, 2023
Hello

Unfortunately I can't respond directly to your question

There is usually a desk in charge of responding to such enquiries, usually in the head office, sometimes the request for verification gets sent down to branch/account officers to respond

Hope that gives you an idea

Cheers
Superex:
Good day, since it's been over 3 weeks now. I've approached the bank to find out if they've been sent a verification mail and they are asking for the email the UKVI enquiry will be coming from?

Anyone knows about this?

@duchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by omotem: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2023
Pls help.
I got my tb test result today, I have a different address for uk and in my application I want to use my school address as my where I will be staying . I realise the address on my tb is 1hr 7m drive to the school. I'm scared I will be questioned for staying far even though the school said there is no accommodation for myself and my dependant.

Kindly advice me. Thank you.

duchess90:
Hello

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by omotem: 10:37am On Jul 21, 2023
Pls help.

duchess90:
Hello

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Ibodlauren01: 11:02am On Jul 21, 2023
Joluwalowo:

This thing had happened to someone close to me before ... Check the date on the letter from your sponsor.. there's a mistake on the date issued and UKVI is misinterpreting your date... Thinking is less than 28days... Rectify and re-upload.

Hello @duchess90
I am a sponsored student,and my school already stated this on my CAS.
However,I got an NSF yesterday, requesting me to submit a bank statement in my name, showing that the funds have been in my account for the past 28 days preceding my application date.
Please what can I do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Ibodlauren01: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2023
This thing had happened to someone close to me before ... Check the date on the letter from your sponsor.. there's a mistake on the date issued and UKVI is misinterpreting your date... Thinking is less than 28days... Rectify and re-upload.

Joluwalowo:

Hello @duchess90
I am a sponsored student,and my school already stated this on my CAS.
However,I got an NSF yesterday, requesting me to submit a bank statement in my name, showing that the funds have been in my account for the past 28 days preceding my application date.
Please what can I do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by atesun: 11:17am On Jul 21, 2023
What bank in question?

Superex:

Anyone knows about this?

@duchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by chemicalibk: 11:22am On Jul 21, 2023
Hello house
Between Ikeja and VI TLS, which one is faster to get biometric date and also in term of visa decision
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by shawrygal(f): 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2023
chemicalibk:
Hello house
Between Ikeja and VI TLS, which one is faster to get biometric date and also in term of visa decision

I did application for my children on Monday, got Thursday and Friday date for biometrics for self services at Ikeja.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by EconFinance: 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2023
Please is it possible to do my Tb test on a Saturday?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by atesun: 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
EconFinance:
Please is it possible to do my Tb test on a Saturday?

No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Iamblessed202: 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Jennymex: 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
Hello house

Asking for a friend
She’s a single mum of two studying in the uk
She applied for the kids’ visa having done the necessaries i.e tb test, pof etc
A nsf mail dropped for both kids earlier today asking that the biological father be confirmed

Both parents are separated thus making it hard to get a consent letter from the dad

Please
I will like to know what document(s) can be used as a letter of consent.
Can any means of identification be used or Is it a must to attach the said father’s international passport?

I will appreciate your response(s) please
Anyone that have one or two ideas please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Iamblessed202: 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2023
Thank you @Bourne007, ​@BRAINNY and @Duchess90. I really appreciate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Ben6ene: 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
Good afternoon house, I graduated in 2012,I was doing private tutoring till 2017 when I got an admission for Masters program in Unilag, I got a job with a company in 2018, I have appointment and promotion letters from this company but I don't have anything to show what I have been doing from 2012 to 2018 since it was just private tutoring. What do I have to submit as proof of what I have been doing before 2018 please?

Please advise ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Omoboyeo(m): 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
Pls gurus in the house englight me on this , I graduated in 2011 and I went to nysc on 2014 , I started working in 2015 till 2022 before I started apply for Master program in uk . I dont have anything to show that I worked before I go to nysc, what should I do ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Yaya88: 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
Jennymex:
Hello house
She has to get the father's consent or a court order allowing her to migrate with her kids.
My sister got a got order and it took 4 months...
She is better off getting the consent letter from her ex if she is pressed for time.

Asking for a friend
A nsf mail dropped for both kids earlier today asking that the biological father be confirmed

Both parents are separated thus making it hard to get a consent letter from the dad

Please
Can any means of identification be used or Is it a must to attach the said father’s international passport?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Superex(m): 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
atesun:
What bank in question?

kuda
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
Hello

The result of the TB test is what is important

I won't be too concerned about the address

Cheers
omotem:
Pls help.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
Hello

Study gap is since your last degree

Your last degree is your Masters degree at Unilag in 2017, you have your letters since 2018

That should suffice

Cheers
Ben6ene:
Good afternoon house, I graduated in 2012,I was doing private tutoring till 2017 when I got an admission for Masters program in Unilag, I got a job with a company in 2018, I have appointment and promotion letters from this company but I don't have anything to show what I have been doing from 2012 to 2018 since it was just private tutoring. What do I have to submit as proof of what I have been doing before 2018 please?

Please advise ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
Hello

Unfortunately she needs a court order to show she has sole custody of her children

Cheers
Jennymex:
Hello house

Asking for a friend

Please

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Paxziano: 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Oh I get it

Typo error

I won't be too concerned

Cheers

Alright...

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by myhero: 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
Hello @dduchess90 and all other gurus, friends, especially to those that have gotten there visa or awaiting there visa, is it a must to upload bank reference letter while uploading documents for visa? If yes, can I use the bank reference letter I got last month or must the bank reference letter be a new one?? I want to submit my visa application today.. Please guys I need answers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Jennymex: 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Unfortunately she needs a court order to show she has sole custody of her children

Cheers

Thanks @duchess

Can she use a recently dated court order
Or it needs to be back dated?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Portex: 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
Ajjy:
Hello gurus in the house, I need your help on how to go about this.

The money for my Pof is in my account and was sent by my father cos he’s my sponsor. How do I proof this while submitting my documents to the Ukvi. Will a consent letter from him solve the issue?
Leave the money in your account for 28 days. You don’t need to prove anything
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Jennymex: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2023
[quote author=Yaya88 post=124565110][/quote]

Thanks
I really appreciate you

She’s working on getting the court order
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Portex: 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2023
Superex:

Anyone knows about this?

@duchess90
Is the bank new in Nigeria?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by myhero: 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
myhero:
Hello @dduchess90 and all other gurus, friends, especially to those that have gotten there visa or awaiting there visa, is it a must to upload bank reference letter while uploading documents for visa? If yes, can I use the bank reference letter I got last month or must the bank reference letter be a new one?? I want to submit my visa application today.. Please guys I need answers

Please someone should answer me oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (270) (Reply)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa

Viewing this topic: Zihno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.