Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (279791 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
Hello

You don't need your bank reference letter just the statement of account

Cheers
myhero:
Hello @dduchess90 and all other gurus, friends, especially to those that have gotten there visa or awaiting there visa, is it a must to upload bank reference letter while uploading documents for visa? If yes, can I use the bank reference letter I got last month or must the bank reference letter be a new one?? I want to submit my visa application today.. Please guys I need answers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2023
Hello

If you back date the court documents it is no longer authentic

Don't mess it up for those kids please

Cheers
Jennymex:

Thanks @duchess

Can she use a recently dated court order
Or it needs to be back dated?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by myhero: 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

You don't need your bank reference letter just the statement of account

Cheers

Thanks so much.. I appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Otokitifunmi(f): 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
Please help,

My husband is the MA, we did our TB test on Wednesday at IOM, mine was ok but they said they would have to conduct another test on him (sputum test) because they saw something in his chest. Note: he has never had any symptom of TB. They said the result will be out in 10weeks.

He tried to book appointment with other centers and the closest date he got for St. Nicholas was August 24th, meanwhile the deadline for his school (Ulster) is 18th August. What is the way out?

Should he gate crash the hospital maybe he can get another test done before that date?
Who has a contact at St. Nicholas that can help?
I'm just worried because this Sept is the deadline for bringing dependents.

Thanks in anticipation for your response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Abbey248: 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2023
Was it a priority service ?
shawrygal:

I did application for my children on Monday, got Thursday and Friday date for biometrics for self services at Ikeja.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Obriken(m): 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Your church certificate should suffice

Cheers
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Omoboyeo(m): 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
Please guys can I travel to the UK through the airport in Cotonou with my Nigerian passport as a first time traveler, prices of flights are very expensive from Lagos so Iโ€™m thinking of booking a flight from Cotonou to united kingdom which is cheaper.
Experienced advice please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by atesun: 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
Anyone to help!!!

Does UKVI work on weekends to attend to visa Applications?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by shawrygal(f): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2023
Abbey248:
Was it a priority service ?

No.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by zieraw2005(m): 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2023
How sure is this rumour?

Have you compared flight dates like same day between lagos to UK and cotonou to UK?

There's no much difference unless you are going with maybe Airmacron and Turkish Airline on the day they don't have flights from Nigeria to UK.

Take your time bro.

Omoboyeo:
Please guys can I travel to the UK through the airport in Cotonou with my Nigerian passport as a first time traveler, prices of flights are very expensive from Lagos so Iโ€™m thinking of booking a flight from Cotonou to united kingdom which is cheaper.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by zieraw2005(m): 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
Hello everyone, has anybody gotten dependents UK visa recently?

They approved (gave Visa) to MA and 4 dependents including wife are yet to be decided whereas all did biometric same day and applied same day.

I want to know why they had to go that way?

Had biometric on 10th July.

Any helpful information would be appreciated.

atesun:
Anyone to help!!!

Does UKVI work on weekends to attend to visa Applications?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by sovicangel(f): 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2023
Gurus in the house please is reference compulsory for civil servants? I thought employment letter and payslip is enough
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by AdeolaFoods: 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
[
Am also a federal civil servant, I am only dropping my appointment and promotion letter

quote author=sovicangel post=124571393]Gurus in the house please is reference compulsory for civil servants? I thought employment letter and payslip is enough[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Olaniyan77: 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
Visa Alert๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ
CAS -- 29 June

MA & Dependent (standard)
TLS Lagos VI

Visa application 07 July
Biometric 14 July
Application transferred to DMC 14 July
Application received by DMC July 17
Application transferred to VAC 21 July
Application received by VAC 21 July
Collection Mail 21 July
No NSF
No interview

Documents for MA
Passport
Unconditional offer
CAS
Transcript
BSC certificate
NECO with affidavit (incomplete name though same meaning)
TB certificate
Work Reference letter
Deed properties
Polaris reference letter
Polaris SOA (18th of May to 11th of July)
Globus reference letter
Globus SOA (18th of May to 10th of July)
Marriage certificate
30 couple pictures with my dependent

Dependent documents
Passport
TB certificate
Marriage certificate
Affidavit change of name
News paper publication
30 Couple pictures with MA
SOA consent letter from MA

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by zieraw2005(m): 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2023
Congratulations bro.

Did your dependents receive visa same day with you?

I applied with 4 dependents on 10th and only my visa is out for now.

My 4 dependents are still waiting.
The stage is application received by DMC. While MA has gotten visa on the 18th.

Olaniyan77:
Visa Alert๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ
CAS -- 29 June

TLS Lagos VI

Visa application 07 July
Biometric 14 July
Collection Mail 21 July
No NSF
No interview

Documents for MA
Passport
Unconditional offer
CAS
Transcript
BSC certificate
TB certificate
Work Reference letter
Deed properties
Polaris reference letter
Globus reference letter
Marriage certificate

Dependent documents
Passport
TB certificate
Marriage certificate
Affidavit change of name
News paper publication
SOA consent letter from MA
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Cashmadam: 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
Bourne007:
She needs to reply the email and emphasise that she's exempted from TB test. https://www.gov.uk/tb-test-visa

There was a time I applied from naija as well and what I did was I made it clear in the additional notes of my application that I was exempted. Some of them miss these kind of rules and just use the same playbook they have always been using.

Thank you. She has responded. They insist she needs TB certificate. She has escalated the issue. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Chrisomila: 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2023
zieraw2005:

bro.
No single email at all and I made sure I gave them sufficient information.

I provided everything you stated above. Gave them my current residency care for verification.

I uploaded the E- visa I used to travel before and I just graduated last December.

On the POF I dropped extra 4m extra to cover up running costs.

I used 2 different bank account statement too.

Had my TB-TEST abroad before coming back for my family to take theirs at qlife.

Well I feel you have a point as to we are many.

Cheers bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Olaniyan77: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
zieraw2005:

Congratulations bro.

Did your dependents receive visa same day with you?

I applied with 4 dependents on 10th and only my visa is out for now.

My 4 dependents are still waiting.
The stage is application received by DMC. While MA has gotten visa on the 18th.

We received mail the same time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by omotem: 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
Pls I need advice,
I have 10yrs study gap. I graduated 2013, I did part time program so I was working while studying. While in school I was teaching in a private school, after my graduation, I got another Job 2014 which I ฤบost 2019 towards covid. I registered a business name 2019. So I have been working for myself since 2020 till date. I sell clothes online (whatsapp).
The only evidence I have is my CAC certificate.
Pls what better way to defend this during my application, I'm applying on Monday.

duchess90:
Hello

Study gap is since your last degree

Your last degree is your Masters degree at Unilag in 2017, you have your letters since 2018

That should suffice

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by moshuur(m): 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2023
Omoboyeo:
Is any effect if my proof of funds show opening balance ? I mean the opening balnace and closing balance is the same amount
wow...I'm guessing u did not transact on d account at all....right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Knowledgeispowe: 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
Please I need your advice, my school is asking to add additional 20% to my POF before they issued CAS due to naira flautication. Ordo I have more than the required amount before now the school required an additional 20% before they can issue CAS. I don't have money to pay for school fee topup which would have been the best idea, can I use my fixed deposit or pension savings kindly advise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Knowledgeispowe: 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
Knowledgeispowe:
Please I need your advice, my school is asking to add additional 20% to my POF before they issued CAS due to naira fluctuations. Ordo I have more than the required amount before now the school required an additional 20% before they can issue CAS. I don't have money to pay for school fee topup which would have been the best idea, can I use my fixed deposit or pension savings kindly advise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Otokitifunmi(f): 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
Please help o.

My husband is the MA, we did our TB test on Wednesday at IOM, mine was ok but they said they would have to conduct another test on him (sputum test) because they saw something in his chest. Note: he has never had any symptom of TB. They said the result will be out in 10weeks.

He tried to book appointment with other centers and the closest date he got for St. Nicholas was August 24th, meanwhile the deadline for his school (Ulster) is 18th August. What is the way out?

Should he gate crash the hospital maybe he can get another test done before that date?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Olaniyan77: 11:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
Otokitifunmi:
Please help o.

Sorry about the inconveniences
Try Qlife center
It is an approved tb center
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by pissreligiion: 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
Omoboyeo:
When you get a response, would you be kind enough to share?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Otokitifunmi(f): 11:56pm On Jul 21, 2023
Olaniyan77:

Sorry about the inconveniences
Try Qlife center
It is an approved tb center

Qlife does not have available date for July and August
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Omoboyeo(m): 3:33am On Jul 22, 2023
[Congratulation bro . How many years study gap?
quote author=Olaniyan77 post=124572476]Visa Alert๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ
CAS -- 29 June

TLS Lagos VI

Visa application 07 July
Biometric 14 July
Collection Mail 21 July
No NSF
No interview

Documents for MA
Passport
Unconditional offer
CAS
Transcript
BSC certificate
TB certificate
Work Reference letter
Deed properties
Polaris reference letter
Globus reference letter
Marriage certificate

Dependent documents
Passport
TB certificate
Marriage certificate
Affidavit change of name
News paper publication
SOA consent letter from MA[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Isiterere(m): 5:57am On Jul 22, 2023
zieraw2005:
Hello everyone, has anybody gotten dependents UK visa recently?

They approved (gave Visa) to MA and 4 dependents including wife are yet to be decided whereas all did biometric same day and applied same day.

I want to know why they had to go that way?

Had biometric on 10th July.

Any helpful information would be appreciated.

Why are you panicking? Your dependants application is still within 15 working days, just because you got yours earlier does not mean they will get theirs. Application on an individual basis.
Calm down, be hopeful, and continue further preparation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Opppzy001: 6:07am On Jul 22, 2023
[quote author=justwise post=124465445][/quote] Good morning all, I did my passport renewal since March this year and I was told it has a technical issue in which my POF will matures first week in August and I was told in Ikoyi immigration office that it will be rectify in Abuja. Please I don't know what to do again.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Chrisomila: 6:47am On Jul 22, 2023
I have HND in Mechanical Engineering Upper Credit and I have #5m I need advice on which cheap schools to apply to and will the 5m be enough for me as a self sponsor to UK or any other countries. No dependant .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 7:35am On Jul 22, 2023
Hello

With the current exchange rate N5m is approximately ยฃ5000

That doesn't even cover your maintenance funds

There's no Uni with fees of ยฃ5000

It might be worth saving more or perhaps checking other affordable countries.

Cheers
Chrisomila:
I have HND in Mechanical Engineering Upper Credit and I have #5m I need advice on which cheap schools to apply to and will the 5m be enough for me as a self sponsor to UK or any other countries. No dependant .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by fematcommand: 7:35am On Jul 22, 2023
Payslip is not needed don't include that to sabotage your effort.
sovicangel:
Gurus in the house please is reference compulsory for civil servants? I thought employment letter and payslip is enough

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (270) (Reply)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.