Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (278757 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Kaddy102: 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2023
please my TB test is expiring November and I’m applying October because I missed the September admission and deferred it, please can I still use it and if NO is it only in ikeja that I can do it or there are other accredited centers in Lagos that doesn’t have much crowd, I’ll expect a reply please.. thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by HEADYWORLD: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2023
haduwa:
My good people, please I have a question. For a student who is traveling to the UK (Birmingham) to be precise, do they need a transit visa if they fly the likes of KLM, Air France, Lufthansa, etc.) since most of these flights have stop over at these destinations? I appreciate your responses.

I forgot to mention this is a student visa to the UK.

Yes, you will need transit visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by jurhnsyn: 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2023
Anyone?
jurhnsyn:
Please house I have a situation that need your urgent attention.

My CoS is for 5 years and I paid $635 for is for a 5 year skilled worker visa for me and each of my dependants.

However I received a decision mail this morning that states that my permission is from 27/09/2023 to 27/09/2026 for me and my partner dependant which is 3 years. I believe this is an error.

What should I do in this case? Still waiting for decision for a child dependant though. Kindly advise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Helperboss: 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
Kaddy102:
please my TB test is expiring November and I’m applying October because I missed the September admission and deferred it, please can I still use it and if NO is it only in ikeja that I can do it or there are other accredited centers in Lagos that doesn’t have much crowd, I’ll expect a reply please.. thanks
yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Phina1009: 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
Usohe:

Hello, Did you get a confirmation mail after you replied to accept the interview? See attachment. I’m going to Roehampton University too, school resumes 18th September and I’m yet to get my visa though I did bio since Aug 22. I was also invited for an interview on the 4th of September and I attended the interview via teams the next day. I had to wait online for about 30mins before the interviewer showed up, she apologized for coming up late and said she was assigned to interview so many persons that day. I think these people are overwhelmed with numerous applications.

Yes, I got this email response when I confirmed the interview.
Truly I think they are overwhelmed. Hopefully, we all get sorted before classes start.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Juwon21: 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2023
Debbiebest:

You can buy in "super"(katagwa)before ile'epo.You need to say where you are coming from exactly so one can know how to make a description of the place to you/how you can get there.
I will be coming from Oshodi. I know super but I don't know the particular place to enter or shop
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Agidipie: 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
Please can someone connect me to Wolverhampton university WhatsApp or telegram group?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Debbiebest: 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2023
Juwon21:

I will be coming from Oshodi. I know super but I don't know the particular place to enter or shop

There is no particular place for winter jacket you need to Waka around(walk around),but I would advice you go inside inside you would find good winter jackets.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by voucher(f): 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
Please i have gotten 5 Empty Nsf for myself and my 4 dependents, I don’t know how to feel about it.. should i be worried now? Biometrics was on the 4th , Abuja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Taal17: 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2023
haduwa:
My good people, please I have a question. For a student who is traveling to the UK (Birmingham) to be precise, do they need a transit visa if they fly the likes of KLM, Air France, Lufthansa, etc.) since most of these flights have stop over at these destinations? I appreciate your responses.

I forgot to mention this is a student visa to the UK.
No you don't need transit visa
If you use KLM and Airfrance and your ONLY transit is in Amsterdam (Netherlands) which is KLMs base then no transit visa. If your ONLY transit is Paris (France) which is AirFrance base then you don't need transit visa.

Same should go with Lufthansa which is Germany if it's ONLY 1 transit.

Note ALWAYS contact airline to confirm. If you can get their official number in Nigeria then at least I know KLM has an official Facebook account for questions
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by rowon(m): 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2023
Good day, please I want to know if an HND graduate dependant gets sponsorship . Will he need IETLS for proof of English ?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Brownbizzle11(m): 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2023
Phina1009:

Yes, I got this email response when I confirmed the interview.
Truly I think they are overwhelmed. Hopefully, we all get sorted before classes start.

Which tls
Ma or dependent?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Brownbizzle11(m): 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
swissnd001:
Thank you guys my wife’s visa is out ..I’m still waiting for my email but I have gotten sms from DHL that my passport is on the way..congratulations and thanks to everyone

When did she do her biometric please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by yomifola(m): 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
Hello housenl...

Quick one.

I'm trying to fill for my wife's visa(dependant) and on getting to the end of the UKVI I click on to pay for her ihs fee.. but to my greatest surprise the amount is 0 USD.... What may have been the cause ?

I haven't proceed the application after seeing that cuz I assumed there is a problem somewhere.

What might have been the cause ?

Can I proceed to pay her visa fee ?

Hope there won't be problem afterwards

What's the way out

Or.. should I start the application all over again?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Brownbizzle11(m): 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2023
jay123000:

Pls how do one escalate visa application? Is it by sending multiple paid mails or what?
You can private dm me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Brownbizzle11(m): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2023
Gracious11111:
Print 30 days statement and make sure the balance for the 30 days is up to the amount stated on the email. You can run petty transactions like deposit 500 naira, recharge 200 naira. Ensure the balance doesn't go below the amount stated on the email for one day.

Have you gotten visa ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Brownbizzle11(m): 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
Please house I need your advice I am the dependant.
I did bio since 21st my application has been stuck . I did escalation mail on momday and another paid mail today this is what I got

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by jay123000: 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2023
Taal17:

If you use KLM and Airfrance and your ONLY transit is in Amsterdam (Netherlands) which is KLMs base then no transit visa. If your ONLY transit is Paris (France) which is AirFrance base then you don't need transit visa.

Note ALWAYS contact airline to confirm. If you can get their official number in Nigeria then at least I know KLM has an official Facebook account for questions

What is this? Chaii... ..I don't think this information is correct... Except the person has a valid US or Canadian Visa that he/she will not need a transit Visa with the Airline u mentioned..... Otherwise, a transit visa is required...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Oyewale25: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2023
Debbiebest:

You can buy in "super"(katagwa)before ile'epo.You need to say where you are coming from exactly so one can know how to make a description of the place to you/how you can get there.

I'm thinking of going there with my wife on monday by God's grace.
I stayed close to that side. Stayed in Aderupoko very close to super.

Pls do u have any customer in particular I can contact. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Oyewale25: 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
Juwon21:

From Oshodi enter BRT going to Abule Egba....stop at Super.

Or bus going to Sango - toll gate...tell them u are stopping at super before Abule Egba bridge...its #300 from oshodi max #400

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by yomifola(m): 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2023
yomifola:
Hello housenl...

Quick one.

I'm trying to fill for my wife's visa(dependant) and on getting to the end of the UKVI I click on to pay for her ihs fee.. but to my greatest surprise the amount is 0 USD.... What may have been the cause ?

I haven't proceed the application after seeing that cuz I assumed there is a problem somewhere.

What might have been the cause ?

Can I proceed to pay her visa fee ?

Hope there won't be problem afterwards

What's the way out

Or.. should I start the application all over again?

🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by swissnd001: 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2023
Brownbizzle11:

When did she do her biometric please
her biometric was on 17th of august
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by HEADYWORLD: 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2023
Taal17:

This is not true, if you are going to UK and you transiting in Europe, you need a transit visa. Avoid KLM, Lufthansa, Air France.

Only Turkish air does not require transit visa, if your stop over is only one stop in turkey.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by swissnd001: 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
Good evening house ,please my wife is the MA and I am dependent,she has already received her BRP email from UKVI and TLS contact for passport pick up while me I only got an sms from DHL that my passport is ready for delivery but I’m yet to get any email from UKVI or TLS contact and when I track my application it’s still at DMC..I am worried.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by swissnd001: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
Good evening house ,please my wife is the MA and I am dependent,she has already received her BRP email from UKVI and TLS contact for passport pick up while me I only got an sms from DHL that my passport is ready for delivery but I’m yet to get any email from UKVI or TLS contact and when I track my application it’s still at DMC..I am worried.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by jurhnsyn: 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2023
Has anyone been in this situation ?
jurhnsyn:
Please house I have a situation that need your urgent attention.

My CoS is for 5 years and I paid $635 for is for a 5 year skilled worker visa for me and each of my dependants.

However I received a decision mail this morning that states that my permission is from 27/09/2023 to 27/09/2026 for me and my partner dependant which is 3 years. I believe this is an error.

What should I do in this case? Still waiting for decision for a child dependant though. Kindly advise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Tolumhen(m): 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2023
jurhnsyn:
Has anyone been in this situation ?
I think you need to mail the Shefield Amendments team
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by OsiEnterprise4: 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
Hello house, who has experience with Northumbria University before, when do they usually start sending CAS for January intake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Cart23(m): 11:47pm On Sep 15, 2023
Good day house,

If an application has been submitted since April & the person is just going for biometrics in September, which date should the POF carry? Will there be any problems?

Application was submitted by April & IHS/visa fee was paid then but something came up and the person couldn’t go for biometrics but the person is ready now, so will the POF just carry the date of the biometrics or from the date application was submitted.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Taal17: 1:02am On Sep 16, 2023
HEADYWORLD:

This is not true, if you are going to UK and you transiting in Europe, you need a transit visa. Avoid KLM, Lufthansa, Air France.

Only Turkish air does not require transit visa, if your stop over is only one stop in turkey.

I've taken both Lufthansa and KLM to the UK, I did not need a transit visa.

Your transit there is rarely up to 4hours you don't leave the airport.. You don't need transit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by talentR: 1:40am On Sep 16, 2023
Thewritingnerd:
Please how did you reach them directly?

Check their Nigerian office address. Walk in, call, or use a travel agent company (be careful of individual agents). I used one recommended by a friend

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (270) (Reply)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa

Viewing this topic: chigoldus, Aliwa92(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.