Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (276674 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (268) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Iruobe1987: 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
Castalia:
Hello `@dduchess90 and others.

Please I need a little advice on what to do.

school has given till 9th October (next Monday) as final date for enrolment. The clearly stated that there will be no extension.

I have called, I have escalated by mail etc. Nothing positive yet.

Please what do I do?

Do i cancel and withdraw the application?

If I dont cancel, (and visa comes out but I am unable to travel) will I still be able to get a refund of IHS and Application fee? (because as it is, it is very very unlikely that I will make it).

Please advice
You will only get a refund for your IHS fee if decision has been made before withdrawal
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Debbiebest: 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
Castalia:

school has given till 9th October (next Monday) as final date for enrolment. The clearly stated that there will be no extension.

Please what do I do?

If I dont cancel, (and visa comes out but I am unable to travel) will I still be able to get a refund of IHS and Application fee? (because as it is, it is very very unlikely that I will make it).

Please advice

Please,is this school GCU?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Julidab: 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
Please who is in Teesside university middlesbrough
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by olamse: 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
Pls my people, how feasible is this I saw on fbk....nov/Dec intake in some universities and one can travel with dependents. Is there any one on this? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ExpertNLer: 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hi there, i'm able to help you build a CV, please PM
Alkidam:
Can anyone recommend a good company that can build a CV??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by voucher(f): 11:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
olamse:
Pls my people, how feasible is this I saw on fbk....nov/Dec intake in some universities and one can travel with dependents. Is there any one on this? Thanks

Yea, some schools are still open to nov/dec applicants and you can go with dependents

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Taal17: 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
Castalia:

Please what do I do?

Please advice
Nothing is unlikely. You wait it out, no point in pulling out anyways.
Just get ready to buy a ticket this weekend if it's successful.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Rerin: 5:13am On Oct 05, 2023
Hello everyone, please does it require police clearance for UK spouse visa?
Please assist with all the requirements to achieve positive decision for UK spouse visa.
All requirements for child visa to a British father and born outside UK.
Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Lifeisgoody: 6:14am On Oct 05, 2023
Can I pay school fees with GTB Naira Mastercard in UK and how much is the rate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by sosa993: 8:01am On Oct 05, 2023
Hello @helperboss please have you gotten any response?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Muzikluva(m): 8:02am On Oct 05, 2023
Rerin:
Please assist with all the requirements to achieve positive decision for UK spouse visa.
Thanks.
Do you mean dependant visa?? Study or work?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Debbiebest: 8:43am On Oct 05, 2023
Castalia:

Please what do I do?

Please advice

@dduchness90 please kindly say something on this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Resurgent2016: 8:49am On Oct 05, 2023
Castalia:

Please what do I do?

Please advice

If you are positive that 9 October is the last date, I advise you to cancel. You should get your IHS refund after some time. Once your visa is approved, getting them to cancel your visa and refund you may be trickier.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Cashmadam: 9:20am On Oct 05, 2023
Lifeisgoody:
Can I pay school fees with GTB Naira Mastercard in UK and how much is the rate?

No. It won't work
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Cashmadam: 9:23am On Oct 05, 2023
Castalia:

Please what do I do?

Please advice

It's tricky. Are you absolutely sure your school cannot accomodate you beyond 9 October? I suggest you call the school today and be absolutely sure about the deadline. As it is, you can only pray and hope you get your visa latest tomorrow and travel over the weekend. It's very tight but I believe in miracles. God can do anything.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by sogba1145: 9:33am On Oct 05, 2023
Hello everyone, does anyone knows the number of days it takes university of south Wales to issue CAS after tuition deposit and secondly, does the school requires pof before issuance of CAS. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Debbiebest: 9:45am On Oct 05, 2023
Resurgent2016:

If you are positive that 9 October is the last date, I advise you to cancel. You should get your IHS refund after some time. Once your visa is approved, getting them to cancel your visa and refund you may be trickier.

When do you think it's best to cancel,today or by the end of tomorrow?Just asking

I still believe what God can not do does not exist!! AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Cashmadam: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2023
Debbiebest:

When do you think it's best to cancel,today or by the end of tomorrow?Just asking

Honestly, I believe it's too late to cancel. Perharps others can also advice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by headofschool: 10:27am On Oct 05, 2023
What are the documents required of my dependants at POE. In our application, we stated we will be going together but that didn't happen as our visa was not decided the same time. The bank statement I submitted also covered her expenses.
Asides my CAS document and passport, what are the other documents she needs to take along?

Do I need to get a letter from my landlord for her? and what other things??

Thank you guys ooo

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Debbiebest: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2023
Cashmadam:

Honestly, I believe it's too late to cancel. Perharps others can also advice.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Resurgent2016: 11:42am On Oct 05, 2023
Debbiebest:

Seems like a tight one.

To meet the deadline,you'll need a decision made today and transfer to VAC same day.

Pick up tomorrow and travel over the weekend., resume on Monday next week.

I think your better bet is checking at the possibility of further extension of resumption.

BTW , are you not open to deferring and resuming next year? I think there is a guy here that did something like that even after he got his visa. He should be able to tell you what happened to his IHS. Check previous messages on the thread

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by olamse: 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
Thanks alot.

Yea, some schools are still open to nov/dec applicants and you can go with dependents [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Taal17: 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
Debbiebest:

It's too late to cancel.
Besides if you cancel you get ihs back, if it's unsuccessful you get ihs back. The only refund is ihs either way.
So what advantage is cancelling.

Withdrawing pre submission or biometrics is when you can get visa fees back
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Taal17: 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2023
Rerin:
Thanks.

This is UK student visa.

There used to be a UK spouse visa thread, not sure it's active
Go to the living in the UK thread and ask there.
Then start your search at the gov,UK site , look for visas and follow the prompts for applying outside the uk.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 1stdami(m): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
Has anyone travelled from nigeria to London recently. Is 3 hours before departure enough time to arrive at the lagos airport?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by hotplate: 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
Please will 5 million naira take me to UK through study route?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Isiterere(m): 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
hotplate:
Please will 5 million naira take me to UK through study route?

NO
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Helpperboss360: 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
sosa993:
Hello @helperboss please have you gotten any response?
yes ....I have gotten response from them God has answered my prayers 😭 with joy ...my resumption is next week

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Helpperboss360: 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
Taal17:

It's too late to cancel.
Besides if you cancel you get ihs back, if it's unsuccessful you get ihs back. The only refund is ihs either way.
So what advantage is cancelling.

Withdrawing pre submission or biometrics is when you can get visa fees back
I pray God answer ur prayers ...pls keep the faith alive
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by castiello(m): 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
My people in the house I got a collection mail today it’s a dependent visa I was interviewed my spouse is already in the uk. Now my worries are I did not get any decisions email from DMC please what should I do I only got the collection mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Cashmadam: 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
1stdami:
Has anyone travelled from nigeria to London recently. Is 3 hours before departure enough time to arrive at the lagos airport?

Yes.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Helpperboss360: 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
castiello:
My people in the house I got a collection mail today it’s a dependent visa I was interviewed my spouse is already in the uk. Now my worries are I did not get any decisions email from DMC please what should I do I only got the collection mail
congratulations 🎉

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (268) (Reply)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa

Viewing this topic: lastkingsman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.