Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (276745 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (268) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Sylvialucy: 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2023
Please house when is university of Derby likely to start giving out CAS link for January 2024 intake??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by biosamak: 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
flopex:
I wanted to give a massive shoutout to everyone who contributed here. I wanted to share my experience through this process. It may give some people hope/and help them prepare for the journey to study in the United Kingdom.

Application Type: Standard
Bio Date: 20th of June, 2023 (Abuja)
CAS Used: Email from University 5th July 2023 (Email stated: CAS used; this means your application has been processed and should receive a decision soon)
Radio Silence (No NSF/Additional Document)
1st Paid call after 15 working days, first escalation (No update/Under consideration)
2nd Paid call after 15 working days, Second escalation (No Update/Under consideration)
3rd Paid call after 15 working days, Third escalation (No update/Under consideration)
Complaint Date: 3rd September 2023 - No response
School resumption date: 18th September 2023 (I still have not heard back from UKVI), last enrolment date: 9th October 2023.
24th September 2023, BRP Mail Visa Successful, dated 20th September 2023 (You can Imagine the relief!)
Waiting for collection mail .....
By 29th September 2023, No collection mail; the following week, I sent a series of emails to update my Uni.
I visited the TLS centre to check if it might be an issue with them emailing or texting me on 3rd October 2023, and I was told my passport was not ready; I met quite a few people with the same issue on that day, BRP email and no collection email, distressed is an understatement.. trust me.
I emailed the Uni to please extend the last day of enrolment for me as I already have the BRP email on 5th October 2023 by 10 am; shortly after sending that email, I got an email from TLS to collect my passport !!
I'm at the airport right now with no sleep as It has been a massive rush!
It doesn't matter if you're applying three months before resumption; please use it if you can afford priority. The gamble and stress/anxiety that comes with waiting is NOT WORTH IT! That being said, I know a few people who used priority and waited two months plus.
God speed.

Big congratulations to you brother

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Ephhay(f): 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
sogba1145:
Hello everyone, does anyone knows the number of days it takes university of south Wales to issue CAS after tuition deposit and secondly, does the school requires pof before issuance of CAS. Thanks

The Nigerian representative said within two to three days. I don't know how true that is. Yeah, they request for POF before the issuance of CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Debbiebest: 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ephhay:

The Nigerian representative said within two to three days. I don't know how true that is. Yeah, they request for POF before the issuance of CAS

Please help,do I need transit visa for this .PLEASE REPLY ASAP

Please help 🙏😢😭

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ExpertNLer: 12:33am On Oct 07, 2023
I don't know if you need, but Dubai doesn't need. Check if Kenya needs
Debbiebest:

Please help 🙏😢😭
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Cartoonmakun: 1:11am On Oct 07, 2023
Debbiebest:

Please help 🙏😢😭

Nope you don’t
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Jeff0983: 7:04am On Oct 07, 2023
Guys please is Pictures , chats history, marriage certificate ( but not up to 3 months old) bank statements showing money sent to each enough for UK dependent visa?
Though we would be adding NIN because our NIN has the same Naija address but we have only been in Nigeria together for just 10 months, we also want to add SHEIN invoice 🧾 showing our address in Dubai from 2021 , will this be acceptable because we don’t have bills paid with both our names or tenancy agreement with both name, I have mailed the housed I lived in in Dubai to add my wife’s name to the contract but the said it against their policy and I don’t want to forge anything

Apart from dependent passport
Tb test certificates
police clearance

Our pictures together is from 2020 to 2023
WhatsApp Chat history is from 2020 to 2023
Bank statements showing money sent to each other is from 2021 to 2023
SHEIN invoices is from 2021
NIN is just 10 months.
We want to submit our visa by Monday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by headofschool: 7:08am On Oct 07, 2023
Ticket for 10th of October available at a reduced rate Kano to Heathrow through Saudi. Less than 660k...DM zero905286544three
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Muzikluva(m): 8:20am On Oct 07, 2023
Jeff0983:
Guys please is Pictures , chats history, marriage certificate ( but not up to 3 months old) bank statements showing money sent to each enough for UK dependent visa?
Though we would be adding NIN because our NIN has the same Naija address but we have only been in Nigeria together for just 10 months, we also want to add SHEIN invoice 🧾 showing our address in Dubai from 2021 , will this be acceptable because we don’t have bills paid with both our names or tenancy agreement with both name, I have mailed the housed I lived in in Dubai to add my wife’s name to the contract but the said it against their policy and I don’t want to forge anything

Apart from dependent passport
Tb test certificates
police clearance

Our pictures together is from 2020 to 2023
WhatsApp Chat history is from 2020 to 2023
Bank statements showing money sent to each other is from 2021 to 2023
SHEIN invoices is from 2021
NIN is just 10 months.
We want to submit our visa by Monday
These would do. My marriage was 2months old when I applied. We got our visas in 6days (standard). Just do well to arrange the pictures, WhatsApp chats, bank statements in different pdf files, from 2020-2023. You won’t have any problem. Make sure to add wedding pictures too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Elolam87(m): 8:43am On Oct 07, 2023
Good day duchess and other gurus in the house. My kids did biometrics on 14th September, and there was no response from UKVI,only for them to send empty nsf on the 15th working day. It's past 15 working days already,Can I escalate?
Also ,which is the better option to get feedback in time between escalation by paid call or by paid mail.
Thanks so much, awaiting your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Jeff0983: 9:37am On Oct 07, 2023
Muzikluva:

These would do. My marriage was 2months old when I applied. We got our visas in 6days (standard). Just do well to arrange the pictures, WhatsApp chats, bank statements in different pdf files, from 2020-2023. You won’t have any problem. Make sure to add wedding pictures too.

Thank you so much, yes I have arrange everything in different pdf.
Pictures is 101 pictures from 3 years ago (2020) to January 2023, I just hope they don’t request for another thing.
When did you apply for your visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by sosa993: 9:54am On Oct 07, 2023
Helpperboss360:
yes ....I have gotten response from them God has answered my prayers 😭 with joy ...my resumption is next week

Wow that's great. God will continue to answer our prayers! Congrats!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by OTSAMUEL: 11:16am On Oct 07, 2023
Hello everyone, am new here,

I want to ask Please is there a college or uni in UK with very low tuition deposit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 11:21am On Oct 07, 2023
Hello

Yes you can escalate

Either, paid call/mail are attended by the same team and will require same process of escalating

Cheers
Elolam87:
Good day duchess and other gurus in the house. My kids did biometrics on 14th September, and there was no response from UKVI,only for them to send empty nsf on the 15th working day. It's past 15 working days already,Can I escalate?
Also ,which is the better option to get feedback in time between escalation by paid call or by paid mail.
Thanks so much, awaiting your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Lordjones: 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Yes you can escalate

Either, paid call/mail are attended by the same team and will require same process of escalating

Cheers
Hello,
I am presently in the same situation too.. yesterday makes it 15 working days since I did biometrics on September 18th.. received empty NSF for applicant and dependant..Can I reply the generic reply mail I got on Tuesday when I made a Paid mail to request for an escalation?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Elolam87(m): 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
Thank you duchess,I will do that
dduchess90:
Hello

Yes you can escalate

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hello

Not allowed on this platform

That is encouraging scam marriages and deceit

Attracting a 10year ban when caught

@Justwise please help

Cheers [quote author=Komolafeboy post=126252815][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hello

Yes you can

Cheers
Lordjones:

Hello,
I am presently in the same situation too.. yesterday makes it 15 working days since I did biometrics on September 18th.. received empty NSF for applicant and dependant..Can I reply the generic reply mail I got on Tuesday when I made a Paid mail to request for an escalation?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Muzikluva(m): 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
Jeff0983:

Thank you so much, yes I have arrange everything in different pdf.
Pictures is 101 pictures from 3 years ago (2020) to January 2023, I just hope they don’t request for another thing.
When did you apply for your visa?
Our Biometrics was September 13th and collection mail was September 19th.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Jeff0983: 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
Muzikluva:

Our Biometrics was September 13th and collection mail was September 19th.

Thank you so much, I have some relief now knowing your was recent because this UK madness of asking for extra documents after marriage certificate is provided started in September this year.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Champay: 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

How long ago was this??

Since he left voluntarily it should be fine, he should ensure he declares it and prepares for an interview
There will be enough scrutiny on his application to confirm he is a genuine student

Cheers

Hi Duchess!
Thanks for your reply.

He returned in August. He is quite worried they will hold him to ransom for not finishing his degree before returning.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by justwise(m): 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Not allowed on this platform

That is encouraging scam marriages and deceit

Attracting a 10year ban when caught

@Justwise please help

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hello

No one will hold him to ransom

As I mentioned there will be enough scrutiny on his application to confirm why he left and if he is a genuine student.

It can go 50/50 tbh

Cheers

Champay:

Hi Duchess!
Thanks for your reply.

He returned in August. He is quite worried they will hold him to ransom for not finishing his degree before returning.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by october5(m): 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2023
headofschool:
Ticket for 10th of October available at a reduced rate Kano to Heathrow through Saudi. Less than 660k...DM zero905286544three
hope it does not require transit visa for Jeddah
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Soft2020: 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2023
Getting accommodation in Brighton is really a serious wahala for me. Abeg I need help I don't mind shared apartment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Rashreli: 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
hi please when did you do your biometric and receive the dhl mail for collection
Netnek:
I just received a message from DHL that they are bringing my package from TLS contact. But I have not received any mail from UKVI on the approval of my application. Please should I be worried.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Phenmeson(m): 1:13am On Oct 08, 2023
Soft2020:
Getting accommodation in Brighton is really a serious wahala for me. Abeg I need help I don't mind shared apartment.

Are you in Brighton already
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by DosaGl: 4:08am On Oct 08, 2023
Soft2020:

Hi Soft2020,
Hi All,

You can use the link below for accommodation.

https:///3YtQbNx

Locations in the UK includes:

London, Leeds, Cardiff, Preston, Birmingham, Southampton, Canterbury, Belfast, Manchester, York, Swansea, Norwich,
Leicester, Aberdeen, Exeter, Wolverhampton, Edinburgh, Colchester, Reading, Portsmouth, Coventry, Loughborough, Lincoln, Huddersfield, Nottingham, Brighton, Stoke-on-Trent, Newcastle, Liverpool, Hatfield, Sheffield, Bradford.

Goodluck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Godslove124: 5:15am On Oct 08, 2023
Please gurus, happy sunday

Does having 2 weeks and few days gap between passport collection and traveling a bad thing? The person beat the school resumption deadline with 4 days.

My enquiry is, will the person be questioned about the delay in resumption at the POE?

Thanks for your replies

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (268) (Reply)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa

Viewing this topic: Francis8999 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.