Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (275122 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Jennex(f): 8:40am On Jul 24, 2023
What airline
Nanorest:

What's the issue? September have cheap fare as low as 400k
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by mescanayo(m): 8:50am On Jul 24, 2023
Nanorest:

What's the issue? September have cheap fare as low as 400k

You have said this before. I don't know where you are getting your info from because the Qatar airway you mentioned has no such cheap flight
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Olushola89(m): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2023
Please house I did a mistake in calculating for my IHS but still giving a IHS reference number without payment and have paid for visa and booked appointment with tls.please will still have to pay for IHS and also will it affect my visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by mescanayo(m): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2023
biosamak:

That is 28 days so you have to print on the 27th of July
Thanks pls

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by zieraw2005(m): 9:10am On Jul 24, 2023
Thanks bro. I have no option than to wait.

No any form of email or sms sent since that day o.

I am yet to go Pick my visa too, just waiting for other's to drop.

divad9two5:
Hello Bro,

All our passports and BRP email arrived same day, but the other TLS email on application being returned came at different times.

If there are no issues with your dependant application and you've not got any refusal email up till now, there's a very high chance that you and your family already have a visa and BRP. It's only a matter of time before you have them in your hands.

Then Congratulations to you are in order 🎉

However, I've come to realise that the system is not perfect and as such you may experience delays here or there.

Don't let it worry you too much, it's well.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by wemimsy(m): 9:12am On Jul 24, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

That's fine

I won't be too concerned

Cheers

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2023
Hello Duchess in the house, please I have a few questions as regards the POF.

I have a brother that will be heading to the UK for studies and I want to help Carter with his tuition fees.

My question now is regarding his POF, can I tender my account statement to his application together with an introduction letter stating that I will support his studies while in the UK? Or should the money be deposited in his bank account for POF?

He is going for an MSc study and he is my brother.

Thanks and I anticipate your response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by hunee: 11:01am On Jul 24, 2023
Hello House.

Can anyone be nice to suggest schools currently admitting in the UK for 2023 September.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by zieraw2005(m): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2023
To the best of my knowledge and rules set out by UKVI, only the applicant or parents can sponsor him.

Good luck

Tonymegabush1:

I have a brother that will be heading to the UK for studies and I want to help Carter with his tuition fees.

My question now is regarding his POF, can I tender my account statement to his application together with an introduction letter stating that I will support his studies while in the UK? Or should the money be deposited in his bank account for POF?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by stillmaticOG(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2023
Today makes it 8 days and my application is still at DMC. Got an empty nsf on the first day and since then it's been nothing.

Any need to get worried?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by MrSoftlife(f): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2023
stillmaticOG:
Today makes it 8 days and my application is still at DMC. Got an empty nsf on the first day and since then it's been nothing.

Any need to get worried?

Relax and crack open a cold one.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by mescanayo(m): 11:52am On Jul 24, 2023
Brother cannot sponsor.

Put the Fund in his own bank account. That is the acceptable way.

Tonymegabush1:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Loko40: 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
Good afternoon all,

Please aside from making sure that the CAC status is active, what other things do I need to put in place for a business that was registered in November 2020.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Globalshaper: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
Please can one use an investment account or fixed deposit account as Proof of Funds?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by jhon91: 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
Who is arriving Heathrow on Friday, I am going to Bradford with my wife, we can split the fair
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by atesun: 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
M.A or Dependant visa?

stillmaticOG:

Any need to get worried?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by stillmaticOG(m): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
atesun:
M.A or Dependant visa?

MA and I paid for priority
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Jamms316(m): 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
I made tuition deposit payment of £3000 to university of law the transfer was made from Canada since 11th of July till date the school has refuse to update my payment or even acknowledge it.
Have made calls they keep saying they contacted their bank the money is not their.

How can I resolve this House.
Anyone with bad experience with this institution ?
Abi na wrong school I go choose
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by eedris03(m): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hello dueches and all gurus,

On the reference letter on study gap.

1.Please could you share me with the sample or content of a reference letter on study gap that I could share with my employer to generate my letter of reference

2. Which address is my company going to address the reference letter to?

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by MrSoftlife(f): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jamms316:
I made tuition deposit payment of £3000 to university of law the transfer was made from Canada since 11th of July till date the school has refuse to update my payment or even acknowledge it.
Have made calls they keep saying they contacted their bank the money is not their.

How can I resolve this House.
Anyone with bad experience with this institution ?
Abi na wrong school I go choose

Who made this transfer?
Kindly contact the bank to verify the payment went through.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by MrSoftlife(f): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2023
eedris03:
Hello dueches and all gurus,

On the reference letter on study gap.

1.Please could you share me with the sample or content of a reference letter on study gap that I could share with my employer to generate my letter of reference

2. Which address is my company going to address the reference letter to?

Thank you

Study gap is you trying to explain what you have been doing all this while you were away from school. If you have been working, your company must write a reference letter stating your date of employment etcetera.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by MrSoftlife(f): 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
Globalshaper:
Please can one use an investment account or fixed deposit account as Proof of Funds?

An investment account is allowed, provided you have immediate access to the account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Jamms316(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
The bank that made the transfer has been contacted and showed proofed the money has been delivered but yet school is still claiming not to have money in their account
MrSoftlife:

Who made this transfer?
Kindly contact the bank to verify the payment went through.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ShindaraOla(f): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
Good afternoon my people, pls can someone enlighten me on how flexi appointment works? I want to apply for Visa tomorrow, I want to know if I will be able to get biometrics date on Wednesday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Nanorest: 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
mescanayo:

You have said this before. I don't know where you are getting your info from because the Qatar airway you mentioned has no such cheap flight

Do you need screenshot? U all come online claiming outrageous price without doing research
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by heywhytech1(m): 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
I applied for Canada student visa and I was refused based on insufficient fund. Now I want to apply to study in the UK , pleae do I need to wait for six months before applying ?. Or I should just apply now ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Nanorest: 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jennex:
What airline

Check September dates and you will see different airlines. Some don't like Egypt air which is 380 but I have 3 people who used it lately. If you need Qatar air, there is for 42to 450
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Nanorest: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
heywhytech1:
I applied for Canada student visa and I was refused based on insufficient fund. Now I want to apply to study in the UK , pleae do I need to wait for six months before applying ?. Or I should just apply now ?

Student is just 28 days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by eedris03(m): 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
MrSoftlife:

Study gap is you trying to explain what you have been doing all this while you were away from school. If you have been working, your company must write a reference letter stating your date of employment etcetera.

Thank you mrsoftlife,

Which address is the employer going to address it to pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Yaya88: 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
Nanorest:

Do you need screenshot? U all come online claiming outrageous price without doing research

I found a flight from LOS to Gatwick for N543,000.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (267) (Reply)

The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process / Bus Fare Within Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.