Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,673 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (278846 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ShindaraOla(f): 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2023
ShindaraOla:
Good afternoon my people, pls can someone enlighten me on how flexi appointment works? I want to apply for Visa tomorrow, I want to know if I will be able to get biometrics date on Wednesday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Welcomme: 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
wemimsy:
Good day guys,

I need a clarification please. My POF is running presently and i just discovered the name arrangement on the account is not the usual way i arrange my name in all my documents.

On POF account: Surname middlename firstname
On my documents: Surname firstname middlename.

Hope the name arrangement won't affect my VISA application

Your urgent response will be appreciated. Thanks
@Duchess
Pls go to the bank and rearrange it. It could be from your BVN. Which means you need to go do afidavit for BVN update.

As it stands, those two names are different persons because of the name arrangement.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Cashmadam: 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
Yaya88:

I found a flight from LOS to Gatwick for N543,000.

Sir / Madam,

That figure is for ONE WAY ticket. If you pick that price, it will route you to the second leg of the journey.

As a student, you can buy one way ticket but the fact is a round ticket is over N1M.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by terrymason(m): 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
Cashmadam:

Sir / Madam,

That figure is for ONE WAY ticket. If you pick that price, it will route you to the second leg of the journey.

As a student, you can buy one way ticket but the fact is a round ticket is over N1M.
Correct. The layover is 18 hours. Watin person one dey do for 18 hours inside airport.

My own layover is 12hours... I'm wondering what will I be doing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by atesun: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
atesun:
M.A or Dependant visa?

Be patient it should be coming out shortly
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by MrSoftlife(f): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jamms316:
The bank that made the transfer has been contacted and showed proofed the money has been delivered but yet school is still claiming not to have money in their account

Send proof with your COLID.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by MrSoftlife(f): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
eedris03:

Thank you mrsoftlife,

Which address is the employer going to address it to pls?

Where you contacted via email to provide this evidence? To whom it may concern works since you weren't given a specific address, but it should be on your company letterhead, and there should be a form of contact email just in case they want to verify it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by EconFinance: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hello Guys

I am trying to book my TB test but there are no close dates

Is there no way I can bring the date forward or something ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Oluwaloseyi66: 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
Good evening fam... Please who used Convera and what bank card did you use ?.... I dey try pay for days now it has been rejecting all cards both Visa and mastercard Platinum and Gold cards .... Abeg make person help my life and sheybi na naira dem say them go debit !
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Oluwaloseyi66: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
Someone help please !
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by mescanayo(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
Share your screenshot here let us see what we are doing wrong. This is not argument, this is a request/plea. We all want cheap flight. Kindly show us the way but of course here.

Nanorest:

Check September dates and you will see different airlines. Some don't like Egypt air which is 380 but I have 3 people who used it lately. If you need Qatar air, there is for 42to 450
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Nanorest: 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
mescanayo:
Share your screenshot here let us see what we are doing wrong. This is not argument, this is a request/plea. We all want cheap flight. Kindly show us the way but of course here.

Compare though some are up lately

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by osagiemma: 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
Gurus in the house Please does the CAS letter shows all the cost including my dependents mine just came now showing only my school fees and balance. thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Nanorest: 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
Yaya88:

I found a flight from LOS to Gatwick for N543,000.

And I have been seeing 600k flight since they have been claiming over 1m for ticket
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Jamms316(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
I have sent countless mails with proof and colid and made several calls.

This school just be like Dem dey play with people money.

My next option is how to ask for reversel from the bank.

Don't know if international transfer can be reversed make I collect my money hold back abeg.

I need help
MrSoftlife:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Jamms316(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
Over 2weeks the school is claiming not to have seen the transfer but when bank check the money has been delivered.

No be wahala school be this ?
We have called and sent mail with proof of payment but yet they keep claiming not to have gotten the payment.
What should I do
MrSoftlife:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by zieraw2005(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
Please go back to your bank, request for details of the transfer you made to the school. There's likely and error that would make it no to deliver. I once had similar issues till I went back to fix it and It went well.

Jamms316:
Over 2weeks the school is claiming not to have seen the transfer but when bank check the money has been delivered.

We have called and sent mail with proof of payment but yet they keep claiming not to have gotten the payment.
What should I do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Fraih(f): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
ShindaraOla:
Good afternoon my people, pls can someone enlighten me on how flexi appointment works? I want to apply for Visa tomorrow, I want to know if I will be able to get biometrics date on Wednesday.
Yes you can
Flexi is the period (I think from 7 - 8:30) before the normal resumption at TLS or the time after close at TLS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by MrSoftlife(f): 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jamms316:

What should I do

Message me on WhatsApp with this.
But hope you are sure this payment was successful.
Do you have the email correspondence directly from he bank? I will suggest you forward it to the school.
You can also request the bank directly write to the school to resolve this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by temite: 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hi everyone. I need guidance and hoping I will get it here. I am planning a visiting visa for my mum for 3 months in France and I need to tender flight itinerary to the embassy. I would like to know of ways to go about getting travel itinerary reservations online without paying. I gave read about dummy ticket whereby one will pay a Specified amount to get it generated. I just need to know of other means so that I can book asap. I am running out of time. Thanks all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by omotem: 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hello Duchess I am here again o.
I have once travelled to GHANA BY ROAD In 2016, which I have stamps of every border pass on my expired passport. Can I also upload the old passport because I answered 'yes' in my travel history on my application form.
Thank you in advance.

duchess90:
Hello

That's absolutely fine to do so

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Muzikluva(m): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hi duchess, justwise
Please is Suntrust bank an acceptable bank for UKVI? I’d like to know because I am planning on using it this week for my POF. I just got to know of the bank as I didn’t know it before
Also, is it best to apply for visa myself or use an agent? Although myself and my wife have been doing the whole admission process on our own.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hello

If the bank is regulated by the CBN it should be fine

2. I am an advocate of doing it yourself(DIY), visa application is very easy, if you get stuck ask questions here. Agents are fond of complicating and messing up people's application

Also there's nothing an agent will do that you can't

Cheers
Muzikluva:
Hi duchess, justwise
Please is Suntrust bank an acceptable bank for UKVI? I’d like to know because I am planning on using it this week for my POF. I just got to know of the bank as I didn’t know it before
Also, is it best to apply for visa myself or use an agent? Although myself and my wife have been doing the whole admission process on our own.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hello

Yes please

Cheers
omotem:
Hello Duchess I am here again o.
I have once travelled to GHANA BY ROAD In 2016, which I have stamps of every border pass on my expired passport. Can I also upload the old passport because I answered 'yes' in my travel history on my application form.
Thank you in advance.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hello

Your CAS is focused on you, the student not your dependants

Cheers
osagiemma:
Gurus in the house Please does the CAS letter shows all the cost including my dependents mine just came now showing only my school fees and balance. thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ShindaraOla(f): 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2023
Fraih:

Yes you can
Flexi is the period (I think from 7 - 8:30) before the normal resumption at TLS or the time after close at TLS.

Thank you 🙏

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Cashmadam: 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jamms316:
I made tuition deposit payment of £3000 to university of law the transfer was made from Canada since 11th of July till date the school has refuse to update my payment or even acknowledge it.
Have made calls they keep saying they contacted their bank the money is not their.

How can I resolve this House.
Anyone with bad experience with this institution ?
Abi na wrong school I go choose

I saw this online (on twitter). I hope it's not a a scam. Call the school immediately, confirm their authentic account details and compare with the account the money was paid into:

The University of Law
@UniversityofLaw
NOTICE: We have been made aware of a current scam which involves students being sent fake university offer letters and then asked to pay tuition fees to fraudster’s bank accounts...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Cashmadam: 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jamms316:
I have sent countless mails with proof and colid and made several calls.

This school just be like Dem dey play with people money.

My next option is how to ask for reversel from the bank.

Don't know if international transfer can be reversed make I collect my money hold back abeg.

I need help

If the bank sent it to an existing account over 10 days ago, it is unlikely it can be reversed. Find out if the account the money was paid into actually belongs to the University. Act fast!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Muzikluva(m): 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

If the bank is regulated by the CBN it should be fine

2. I am an advocate of doing it yourself(DIY), visa application is very easy, if you get stuck ask questions here. Agents are fond of complicating and messing up people's application

Also there's nothing an agent will do that you can't

Cheers
Thanks a bunch!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by kinkyhead: 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
Pls help....which option should I choose from these listed

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by JhaayYoung: 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2023
Higher education with a track record of compliance.

kinkyhead:
Pls help....which option should I choose from these listed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (270) (Reply)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.