Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (285901 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (274) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by rossydot: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2023
[quote author=duchess90 post=124606765]Hello

1.Your dependant's Maintenance should be £1023*9months *2

2.It should be in your previous evidence you submitted,that is the statement the ECo will request if needed. If it is same bank the ECO may request statement with dates that should cover what you had submitted previously

3. The address should be fine, however ensure you make proper arrangements before your children arrive if they are granted the visa. So you don't have issues with the landlord and possibly council regarding overcrowding

Cheers
Thank you. However,on question 1, are you saying the maintenance for outside London for dependant is £1023x9 x2 Pls, I need clearification?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by omotem: 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2023
Pls I need advice,
I have 10yrs study gap. I graduated 2013, I did part time program so I was working while studying. While in school I was teaching in a private school, after my graduation, I got another Job 2014 which I ĺost 2019 towards covid. I registered a business name 2019. So I have been working for myself since 2020 till date. I sell clothes online (whatsapp).
The only evidence I have is my CAC certificate.
Pls what better way to defend this during my application, I'm applying on Monday.

duchess90:
Hello

1.Your dependant's Maintenance should be £1023*9months *2

2.It should be in your previous evidence you submitted,that is the statement the ECo will request if needed. If it is same bank the ECO may request statement with dates that should cover what you had submitted previously

3. The address should be fine, however ensure you make proper arrangements before your children arrive if they are granted the visa. So you don't have issues with the landlord and possibly council regarding overcrowding

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Meemacca(f): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
Hello everyone. Does anyone know how long it takes for University of Derby to issue CAS after submission of the form? You response is well anticipated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Jenny2412(f): 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
[quote author=omotem post=124559849]Pls help.
I got my tb test result today, I have a different address for uk and in my application I want to use my school address as my where I will be staying . I realise the address on my tb is 1hr 7m drive to the school. I'm scared I will be questioned for staying far even though the school said there is no accommodation for myself and my dependant.

Kindly advice me. Thank you

I'm sorry my question doesn't have anything to do with the answer you gave up there, a friend is in a dilemma, she and her husband are apply for study visa, she's the student while her husband is applying as dependant, now the issue is that he had US refusal in 2016 with reason being incomplete documentations, he has refused to declare the refusal stating that he couldn't remember the month and the history is on his expired passport that it won't matter but my friend is scared to her bones and is worried ish might arise as a result of that. Can she just put any month with the correct year or leave and not declare the refusal. Pls any suggestion will really be appreciated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2023
Hello

Apologies it should be £680

Cheers [quote author=rossydot post=124612612][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2023
Hello

1. Yes if it is stated in your CAS to submit it

2. You can declare it without uploading the refusal mail

3. NYSC should suffice,your study gap is approximately 4years

Cheers
ElMejor10:
Hello @duchess90 and other gurus in the house.

Please I have few questions to ask;
1. Is it the same reference letter used to apply for school admission we are to use for student route visa application as well?

2. For someone who had a visa refusal earlier this year, am I to declare it with evidence (the refusal email from UKVI) during my application or it’s okay to just declare it without uploading the refusal email from UKVI?

3. Hope I wouldn’t need any employment letter/reference as I graduated 2019, started NYSC 2021 and finished 2022 (couldn’t go 2020 due to the coronavirus outbreak).. I hope my NYSC certificate can suffice?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
Hello

Screenshot what you are referring to

What visa are you applying for ?

Cheers
Loko40:
Good evening all,

Please I am finding it difficult to start my Visa application process on GOV.UK. If I click on NO on the second question which says DO I HAVE EU PASSPORT, the app will re-send me back to the first question WHERE I WANT TO LIVE. This has been the case since yesterday so I don't think it's network issue. Though I used the link sometimes November 2022 but I didn't complete the process since I didn't later applied for the Visa.

Could it be because of that because I read that access may be difficult if one didn't revisit the process after 10 weeks?

If yes, then what can I do please?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2023
Hello

Please be patient

This is the weekend

Cheers
Fadd2:
Goodevening all,

Please i got collection mail yesterday afternoon and up till now no BRP mail yet.

Is this okay what can i do? Although i am yet to visit TLS because it's weekend
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Gracious11111: 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2023
CONGRATULATIONS

Mide24:
Visa Alert

Conditional offer: November 14, 2022
(Applied on the day application opened for 2023/2024 September intake for University of Salford, Manchester. The application opening was already stated on their website prior to the date of opening, so I prepared all my documents a month before. All required documents were ready plus uploaded and I got an offer letter 4 hours after submission because offer were based on First come first serve)

Unconditional offer: 30th May, 2023.
(Form A made the duration long)

CAS Statement issuance: 7th of July, 2023.
(School took a month to process CAS due to average processing period of 2 weeks, FX fluctuations which made me to pay additional and most of Tuition fees)

Visa Application Submission: 8th of July 2023.

Biometrics Appointments at TLS ikeja: 12th of July, 2023.
(Self service and premium lounge)
Standard, No priority service paid.

BRP Decison Mail: 16th of July, 2023.
(Letter dated 13th of July, 2023 which is a day after my biometrics)

Passport Collection Mail: 17th of July, 2023.

Passport Collected: 18th of July, 2023.

Document uploaded in PDF with their sections.

Studies Evidence
*Degree Certificate
*Academic Transcript
*WAEC Certification

Sponsors Evidence
*CAS

Finacial Evidence
*Bank statement of 30 days

Employment Evidence
*NYSC Employment letter
*NYSC Cetificate
*Present Company's Employment letter
*Employment Reference.

Travel and Residence
*International Passport Bio Data Page
*Tuberculosis Test Certificate

Other
*Court Affidavit for Name Confirmation (WAEC initial was different)

Finally, If you take your time to read through the previous thread of at least 200 pages backward recently, you will realize someone has asked a question or raised an issue similar to yours which as been successfully answered or treated here on nairaland. Your question or issue is hardly new on Nairaland because I didn’t have any reason to ask any questions during my process because the answers were all here. Although there is no harm asking but it will save you time.

This will also help you to avoid any form of delay which might arise.

Thanks to Justwise, Duchess and all other gurus for making this section thrive.

Goodluck to everyone about to apply and waiting for a decision.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2023
Hello

It is important to declare any previous refusal

She can estimate the month and correct year of the refusal and explain further to say the dates are only an estimate not exact

Cheers [quote author=Jenny2412 post=124614332][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2023
Hello

Do you have a reference letter for your previous job as a teacher? If you do then include it, along with your CAC

That should be fine

Cheers
omotem:
Pls I need advice,
I have 10yrs study gap. I graduated 2013, I did part time program so I was working while studying. While in school I was teaching in a private school, after my graduation, I got another Job 2014 which I ĺost 2019 towards covid. I registered a business name 2019. So I have been working for myself since 2020 till date. I sell clothes online (whatsapp).
The only evidence I have is my CAC certificate.
Pls what better way to defend this during my application, I'm applying on Monday.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2023
Hello

TB test is valid for 6months only

Cheers
obembet:
Pls house, how TB test stay before it expires?

Can someone use it next year
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2023
Hello

Whoever filled the form has to sign on behalf of the child

Cheers
Keemy88:
Hi team,

I am about to submit my child dependent application form. I understand he has to fill and sign this Part 1 while me the MA fill and sign Part 3.

What do I do about the signature section on this document. He's a baby right now.

Please guide.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Globalshaper: 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
Please Duchess90 and other gurus in the house.

I am a graduate of Medical Biochemistry but only worked in the lab during IT about 8 years. I have been in the wellness industry after then.

I will be going for MSc Biotechnology in the UK.

1. How can I become registered with BMLS and HCPC - I desire to work on the NHS lab?

2. Would you suggest I pivot fully into Biotechnology? (I am skeptical as the job prospects seems limited at the moment)

3. In case this is beyond the scope of this thread, kindly advise on the thread where this question can be answered.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by obembet(f): 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

TB test is valid for 6months only

Cheers

Thank you so much...

How can someone know that he passed?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by mescanayo(m): 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2023
It is Tuberculosis Medical Test. Clearance certificate will be given to you if no sign of TB.

obembet:

Thank you so much...

How can someone know that he passed?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ElMejor10: 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
Alright, thank you very much 🙏

duchess90:
Hello

1. Yes if it is stated in your CAS to submit it

2. You can declare it without uploading the refusal mail

3. NYSC should suffice,your study gap is approximately 4years

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by rossydot: 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Apologies it should be £680

Cheers

Appreciate!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Zupay: 12:03am On Jul 24, 2023
obembet:
Guys, please if someone pay for POF, must I apply for visa immediately?

You self wan japa? shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:43am On Jul 24, 2023
Leadbrook:

Yes

Can we link up via email?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Gracious11111: 12:48am On Jul 24, 2023
Try making the payment via flywire.

topie2sure:
Please i want to 4k pounds to my school for deposit from a dollar domiciliary acct.

The question is, if it’s possible paying from a dollar acct to the school directly who is to receive in pounds.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 3:07am On Jul 24, 2023
Hello

Your POF is for your study in the UK

Any other arrangement is full on deceit and will attract a 10year ban when caught

Besides,we don't discuss such on this platform, you could get banned too

That will be double banning.I am sure you don't want that

Cheers
obembet:
Guys, please if someone pay for POF, must I apply for visa immediately?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Gracious11111: 6:26am On Jul 24, 2023
CONGRATULATIONS

oladeyle:

Congratulations. To God be the glory!!!

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by obembet(f): 7:05am On Jul 24, 2023
Zupay:

You self wan japa? shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pls delete the quote abeg, on that my question
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ericadianas(f): 7:15am On Jul 24, 2023
Hi,

TB Test is valid for 6 months from when you get the certificate.

Thanks.

obembet:
Pls house, how TB test stay before it expires?

Can someone use it next year

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by obembet(f): 7:16am On Jul 24, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Your POF is for your study in the UK

Any other arrangement is full on deceit and will attract a 10year ban when caught

Besides,we don't discuss such on this platform, you could get banned too

That will be double banning.I am sure you don't want that

Cheers

I have savings that will take care of it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Ajjy: 7:26am On Jul 24, 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by omotem: 7:48am On Jul 24, 2023
I do not have a reference letter from my teaching job, but I have a resignation acknowledgement letter given to me from my last job , The letter was written in my favour to be able to get my entitlement from leadway, so it was addressed to lead way.

duchess90:
Hello

Do you have a reference letter for your previous job as a teacher? If you do then include it, along with your CAC

That should be fine

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by NemB: 8:09am On Jul 24, 2023
Hi when do you plan to travel?
I’m also planning to do same

Omoboyeo:
Please guys can I travel to the UK through the airport in Cotonou with my Nigerian passport as a first time traveler, prices of flights are very expensive from Lagos so I’m thinking of booking a flight from Cotonou to united kingdom which is cheaper.
Experienced advice please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Nanorest: 8:29am On Jul 24, 2023
NemB:
Hi when do you plan to travel?
I’m also planning to do same

What's the issue? September have cheap fare as low as 400k

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (274) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam

Viewing this topic: Mindlog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.