Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (274848 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Soft2020: 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
Good afternoon
Help me ask ur frnd if the place is still available..

Here is my mail address yusufola007@gmail.com , contact me.
Thank you.

=Phenmeson post=126372533]

I know of my 9ja friend who wants to rent out a shared apartment in Croydon.
From Croydon to Brighton is less than 1hr by Train.
Getting shared apartment in Brighton as couple cari muscle.
All the best dear[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Gm88: 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2023
Please anyone here for January intake at Ulster University London Campus??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Cashmadam: 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
Gam22:

Thank you I’m praying and hoping for the best. The school took 3 months to issue my CAS, they were so slow and are the ones that put me in this mess. I’m seriously praying for a miracle

Praying for you too...

It is well...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Muzikluva(m): 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2023
Gam22:

Thank you I’m praying and hoping for the best. The school took 3 months to issue my CAS, they were so slow and are the ones that put me in this mess. I’m seriously praying for a miracle
Jeez! 3months for CAS! What school is that?? May God help you get your visa in time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Lance008(m): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2023
Please which university can I apply in UK with waec that accept international students
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by walebaba05(m): 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2023
Soft2020:
Good afternoon

Hello, please I also need an accommodation in London, thanks

Help me ask ur frnd if the place is still available..

Here is my mail address yusufola007@gmail.com , contact me.
Thank you.

=Phenmeson post=126372533]

I know of my 9ja friend who wants to rent out a shared apartment in Croydon.
From Croydon to Brighton is less than 1hr by Train.
Getting shared apartment in Brighton as couple cari muscle.
All the best dear
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by EzekielBams(m): 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2023
Thank You
For dependent
Biometrics on September 12
Submitted marriage certificate we got married this year February.
Rent receipt together from 2020.
Deed of assignment of land purchase together 2021
Old pictures and court wedding pictures.
Same address on our bank account.
NSF on oct 3
I did paid calls and e-mail on the 9th of October and I got an email on the 10th that decision has been made.
Got my approval mail on the 11th and passport picked up on the 12.

directonpc:

Congrats boss.

can you drop details about the docs you submitted?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Gm88: 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2023
I believe all the schools accept Waec for internationalstudents
Lance008:
Please which university can I apply in UK with waec that accept international students
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Gm88: 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2023
Any reply on this pls so I will know where to go for my visa thank you
Colmek25:
Ikeja or Abuja which TLs is faster for UK visa decision. Is it also advisable to use standard when the course start date is Nov 20th?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by directonpc(m): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2023
EzekielBams:
Thank You
For dependent
NSF on oct 3
I did paid calls and e-mail on the 9th of October and I got an email on the 10th that decision has been made.

Thanks a lot. But in our case we don't have a lot of these documents sha. smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Laycoln(m): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
abolade4uall:
[b]
is the University still open for January intake 2024?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Gam22: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2023
Muzikluva:

Jeez! 3months for CAS! What school is that?? May God help you get your visa in time

Manchester metropolitan university, they took a whole 3 months from June 20th I applied for cas i received it 12th September.

Amen 🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by elohim24: 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2023
Hello guys .... my wife's parents were refused visa last week. They are coming to the UK for the daughter's graduation and the daughter indicated she'll be funding everything with about £2,000 each and her statement of account has almost 7k. We plan to reapply immediately because the graduation is 4 weeks away... can we put 1m each in their account and say they plan to spend half of it personally during the trip or we should nullify their own statement of account entirely... below is the screenshot of the refusal letters

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Gam22: 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2023
elohim24:
Hello guys .... my wife's parents were refused visa last week. They are coming to the UK for the daughter's graduation and the daughter indicated she'll be funding everything with about £2,000 each and her statement of account has almost 7k. We plan to reapply immediately because the graduation is 4 weeks away... can we put 1m each in their account and say they plan to spend half of it personally during the trip or we should nullify their own statement of account entirely... below is the screenshot of the refusal letters
directonpc:

Thanks a lot. But in our case we don't have a lot of these documents sha. smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Gam22: 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
EzekielBams:
Thank You
For dependent
NSF on oct 3

Congratulations, I tap from this testimony for my visa this week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Zoey1: 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2023
Abuja isn’t just fast but they also treat you like kings as a customer.
If you like peace of mind and soft life , choose Abuja.

Colmek25:
Ikeja or Abuja which TLs is faster for UK visa decision. Is it also advisable to use standard when the course start date is Nov 20th?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 7:01am On Oct 16, 2023
Hello

I see your questions have been addressed in the general visa thread

There’s nothing more I have to add

You definitely need enough evidence to convince the ECO that they have sufficient hometies.

Cheers

elohim24:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Cartoonmakun: 9:07am On Oct 16, 2023
elohim24:
did she submit her statement of account for them ? Her parent needs to strong evidence that will prove they coming back after the graduation, if they spending a month in the uk you need to calculate 150 pounds per day for the amount of days they spending .

circumstances in your home country, including documents that demonstrate your employment or student status, such as
a letter from your employer on company headed paper, detailing your role, salary and length of employment
a letter from your education provider, on headed paper, confirming your enrolment and leave of absence
business registration documents or recent invoices that confirm on-going self-employment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Otuegbe: 9:12am On Oct 16, 2023
@ddochess, my friend was denied US visa in the past, now he want to come to UK, through skilled worker visa.

Must he declare his US denial without a reason, since no reason was given to him by US.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 10:28am On Oct 16, 2023
Hello

There is always a reason to get denied. It’s actually your right as an applicant to know why

With US denials , they are always on the spot and will usually be insufficient home ties

Back to your question, he should declare it and summarise it as the generic insufficient home ties, unless there’s something more

Cheers
Otuegbe:
@ddochess, my friend was denied US visa in the past, now he want to come to UK, through skilled worker visa.

Must he declare his US denial without a reason, since no reason was given to him by US.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by toonbee(m): 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
Kindly search my code apx42985 on temu app to get free £100 to shop on the app.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by pruby: 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
Good afternoon everyone. Please I have an urgent question - I am traveling to uk next month with my kids (oldest is 9 years old) on Egypt air. Do we need yellow fever card?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by elohim24: 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

I see your questions have been addressed in the general visa thread

There’s nothing more I have to add

You definitely need enough evidence to convince the ECO that they have sufficient hometies.

Cheers

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Sola154: 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2023
directonpc:

Please sir I have a question
Concerning the house rent and land property
You had with your dependent, since you married this year
I want to ask which name is written on the documents
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by toonbee(m): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
toonbee:
Kindly search my code apx42985 on temu app to get free £100 to shop on the app.

Use my code on the app
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by realpearl(f): 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2023
Lance008:

Every UK school accepts Waec or NECO
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Taal17: 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2023
pruby:
Good afternoon everyone. Please I have an urgent question - I am traveling to uk next month with my kids (oldest is 9 years old) on Egypt air. Do we need yellow fever card?

For the UK ..no

Unless Egypt requires yellow fever card for the period you are in transit

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by realpearl(f): 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2023
Gm88:
Any reply on this pls so I will know where to go for my visa thank you

Abuja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Taal17: 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2023
Otuegbe:

You declare all refusals that are within the timeline the form asks you.

If you don't know the reason then just write that.. I don't know the reason
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by realpearl(f): 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
elohim24:

From this screenshot it looks like you used a credit and loan bank to fund their POF and the bank removed the funds before the bank statement was printed and submitted. Hence showing their closing balance as N34k or £40.

My advice, don’t re apply immediately in fact, don’t reapply for now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Resurgent2016: 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2023
elohim24:

Sometimes keeping an application simple is better.

If they are retired and have a source of income why do they still provide a bank statement?

I did same for my in-law, she provided no statement, just shared my own statement and it was granted with no questions.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by directonpc(m): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
Sola154:

Please sir I have a question
Concerning the house rent and land property
You had with your dependent, since you married this year
I want to ask which name is written on the documents
You're quoting the wrong person. Check well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (267) (Reply)

The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process / Bus Fare Within Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.