Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (283692 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Born2conquer: 7:54am On Nov 04, 2023
abuhusna1:

If it's been over 5 years you graduated you will be asked for it. Something was done for my wife last year and she passed her ielts
She was able to do it during the short period they demanded for it? I have just like 2 weeks deadline
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 8:02am On Nov 04, 2023
Hello

What visa category is the said ‘lady’ on?

Cheers
Xavier70s:
Please. I want to ask how can a lady that is already in the uk bring her husband in to uk?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by abuhusna1: 8:17am On Nov 04, 2023
Born2conquer:

She was able to do it during the short period they demanded for it? I have just like 2 weeks deadline
The result cones out maximum 5 days but available to test cwntrw I don't know. Just check and make move or look for another school. Like manchester metropolitan university
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by equity2genesis(m): 8:34am On Nov 04, 2023
Dear Gurus,

I recently received an email to make an IHS top-up of $295. I have made the payment, but please let me know if I need to do anything else, such as send the payment receipt or confirmation email to a specific UKVI department, or any step I should take after making the payment?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by pharrel1539: 9:01am On Nov 04, 2023
Please during your wait period is your pof still counting or it has been removed?

ThatgirlO:

Visa Alert !!!‼️ Visa Alert !!!‼️ Visa Alert !!!‼️ Visa Alert !!!‼️ Visa Alert !!!‼️

Visa application date: 2nd of August
Biometrics date: 8th of August
Moved to DMC: 8th of August
Received by DMC: 9th of August
Radio silence for almost 2 months
Interview invitation email: 25th of September
Interview: 2nd of October
Empty NSF: 5th of October
Several paid calls and paid Emails
2 escalations and an Email to Sheffield student Escalation team on the 1st of November.
I received response Email from Sheffield student escalation team in the afternoon of 1st of November that a decision has recently been made on my application
CAS used email from University: 2nd of November
Transferred to VAC: 3rd of November, this morning
Received by VAC. : 3rd of November
Collection mail: 3rd of November
Passport Picked up : 3rd of November

I am so happy that I finally got my visa after a very long wait, 1 Canada tourist visa refusal, 1 Uk visit visa refusal and 1 UK student visa refusal.
I almost gave up and almost withdrew my application.

My initial resumption date was on the 25th of September and the deadline was 16th of October but I am thankful to my university for helping me with an automatic deferral to the next intake which starts on 20th of November.
ALL GLORY TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD.
I am still basking in so much 🤩 and to those still awaiting their visas I pray it comes through soon and do not give up.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ThatgirlO: 9:02am On Nov 04, 2023
Good morning guys
My tuberculosis test is expiring on the 15th of this month and my flight is on the 9th, hope I can still use it to travel?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ThatgirlO: 9:03am On Nov 04, 2023
pharrel1539:
Please during your wait period is your pof still counting or it has been removed?

I still have my proof of funds in my account, I did not remove it at any point.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by pharrel1539: 9:43am On Nov 04, 2023
Please what question was asked during your interview because I think I might be scheduled for interview any moment from now
ThatgirlO:

I still have my proof of funds in my account, I did not remove it at any point.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 9:46am On Nov 04, 2023
Hello

Yes you can

Cheers
ThatgirlO:
Good morning guys
My tuberculosis test is expiring on the 15th of this month and my flight is on the 9th, hope I can still use it to travel?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2023
Hello

This sort of question is not allowed

Your PoF is for your study in the UK

Any other arrangement is full on deceit and will attract a 10year ban when caught

Besides you can read other threads of people who also lied to UKvI about having the required funds and are currently struggling

If you can’t afford to study at the moment , take your time and plan.UK isn’t going anywhere.

Cheers
pharrel1539:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by pharrel1539: 9:52am On Nov 04, 2023
I am asking with regards to my concern but nevertheless I won't rephrase such here again
dduchess90:
Hello

This sort of question is not allowed

Your PoF is for your study in the UK

Any other arrangement is full on deceit and will attract a 10year ban when caught

Besides you can read other threads of people who also lied to UKvI about having the required funds and are currently struggling

If you can’t afford to study at the moment , take your time and plan.UK isn’t going anywhere.

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Gm88: 10:01am On Nov 04, 2023
My waec cert is 18 years old my BSC is 10 years old how come because my case wasn't like this
abuhusna1:

If it's been over 5 years you graduated you will be asked for it. Something was done for my wife last year and she passed her ielts
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Gm88: 10:06am On Nov 04, 2023
I think this is better check another school that wouldn't ask for that
abuhusna1:

The result cones out maximum 5 days but available to test cwntrw I don't know. Just check and make move or look for another school. Like manchester metropolitan university
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ThatgirlO: 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2023
pharrel1539:
Please what question was asked during your interview because I think I might be scheduled for interview any moment from now
Nothing too serious, just the normal questions that are being asked during credibility interview, you can search online for Uk student visa credibility interview questions. My interview did not last long also, it was about 20 mins
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by trulydiscover(m): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2023
The UK student visahttps://www.trulydiscover.com/education/navigating-the-uk-student-visa-in-2023/, as of 2023, continues to be pivotal for international students pursuing education in the United Kingdom. It offers opportunities for academic growth, allowing entry for qualified individuals enrolled in accredited programs, granting access to world-renowned institutions and diverse cultural experiences, shaping a global learning environment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Xavier70s: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

What visa category is the said ‘lady’ on?

Cheers
student visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by BossFingy(m): 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2023
Please did you state clearly that you were refused all this visa you wrote here.
ThatgirlO:

Visa Alert !!!‼️ Visa Alert !!!‼️ Visa Alert !!!‼️ Visa Alert !!!‼️ Visa Alert !!!‼️

Visa application date: 2nd of August
Biometrics date: 8th of August
Moved to DMC: 8th of August
Received by DMC: 9th of August
Radio silence for almost 2 months
Interview invitation email: 25th of September
Interview: 2nd of October
Empty NSF: 5th of October
Several paid calls and paid Emails
2 escalations and an Email to Sheffield student Escalation team on the 1st of November.
I received response Email from Sheffield student escalation team in the afternoon of 1st of November that a decision has recently been made on my application
CAS used email from University: 2nd of November
Transferred to VAC: 3rd of November, this morning
Received by VAC. : 3rd of November
Collection mail: 3rd of November
Passport Picked up : 3rd of November

I am so happy that I finally got my visa after a very long wait, 1 Canada tourist visa refusal, 1 Uk visit visa refusal and 1 UK student visa refusal.
I almost gave up and almost withdrew my application.

My initial resumption date was on the 25th of September and the deadline was 16th of October but I am thankful to my university for helping me with an automatic deferral to the next intake which starts on 20th of November.
ALL GLORY TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD.
I am still basking in so much 🤩 and to those still awaiting their visas I pray it comes through soon and do not give up.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Bigolly(m): 6:13am On Nov 05, 2023
Pls do they check hotel reservation at the point of entry in Uk for Vacation?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by pilotjenny(f): 8:29am On Nov 05, 2023
Good morning all.
Please help in answering a question.
So for a course of 6months,am i showing 9 months maintenance fee for POF? .

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hello

For a short course of 6months you will need to apply for a visit visa not study visa, you do not need maintenance or IHS funds

Check the general UK visa thread and see examples of documents you will need to provide for a visit visa

Cheers
quote author=pilotjenny post=126799633]Good morning all.
Please help in answering a question.
So for a course of 6months,am i showing 9 months maintenance fee for POF? .[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hello

It depends on the border patrol officer the day you arrive

Prepare like it will be checked

Cheers
Bigolly:
Pls do they check hotel reservation at the point of entry in Uk for Vacation?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by pilotjenny(f): 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
Alright, thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Davvymavvy(f): 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
Good day to the wonderful people here. I have the following questions/requests

Please, kindly help with samples of letter of consent for POF and parental travel consent letter.

Again, when is home office consent letter necessary?

My campus is in London but I live outside London, in their application, must I provide a London address or I can provide mine not minding the fact that it’s not in London?

I’m in the Uk already but working on my husband and son to join me.

Duchess90

Duchess90.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by lahify(m): 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2023
Please do schools still accept 2k gbp as deposit or has it increased thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Thewritingnerd(f): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
Yy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Welcomme: 11:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
lahify:
Please do schools still accept 2k gbp as deposit or has it increased thank you
Even if you see a school that accepts that, how will you pay the balance? If you think you will work 20 hours a week to pay that money, then you must have a rethink considering the fact that dependants are no longer allowed from January.

There are many students that are still yet to get a job as employers now wants full time workers and not students. Well, I know one or two schools that still take 2k as deposit but the tuition fee is around 18k and also you must pay like 6k before enrollment... So technically, before you even start lectures you must have paid like 8k..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by pruby: 12:08am On Nov 06, 2023
Please I would like to ask how much it cost to switch to tier 2 (3yrs) as a health care assistant already in the uk. Hope they won’t ask for IHS fee and please how much would the dependants pay. Asking for someone. Thank you very much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Godsonice(m): 3:12am On Nov 06, 2023
Dear gurus, please, how do I use Flywire to pay the first tuition deposit?? .. I'm still confuse on how to go about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (272) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam

Viewing this topic: MiKiel and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.