Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (278200 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Born2conquer: 10:48am On Nov 07, 2023
Gm88:
IOM still run TB test who Said they dnt ?
The website doesn't have Nigeria to UK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by bemagnify: 10:55am On Nov 07, 2023
williams20:

Interviews are requested at the discretion of the approving officer , everyone doesn't get interviewed but it's good to prepare for a possible interview so you won't be caught off guard .

To your question , Yes dependants can also get interviewed , matter of factly , I have seen a situation where the dependant partner was interviewed alone

But they would give noticed right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by bemagnify: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2023
Born2conquer:

[b]You will need to send email to your designate IOM CENTRE.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Born2conquer: 11:23am On Nov 07, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

I am not sure I understand your question

Cheers
Can you explain that number 2 better?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by osayande1(m): 11:44am On Nov 07, 2023
Born2conquer:

Use the new website, I had the same challenge. https://appointmentnigeria.iom.int/form/book-an-appointment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ThatgirlO: 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2023
Uzzybekee:
Big congratulations!!!!so happy for you. Hopefully,mine would also come in this week

[,quote author=ThatgirlO post=126773765]

Visa Alert !!!‼️ Visa Alert !!!‼️ Visa Alert !!!‼️ Visa Alert !!!‼️ Visa Alert !!!‼️

Visa application date: 2nd of August
Biometrics date: 8th of August
Moved to DMC: 8th of August
Received by DMC: 9th of August
Radio silence for almost 2 months
Interview invitation email: 25th of September
Interview: 2nd of October
Empty NSF: 5th of October
Several paid calls and paid Emails
2 escalations and an Email to Sheffield student Escalation team on the 1st of November.
I received response Email from Sheffield student escalation team in the afternoon of 1st of November that a decision has recently been made on my application
CAS used email from University: 2nd of November
Transferred to VAC: 3rd of November, this morning
Received by VAC. : 3rd of November
Collection mail: 3rd of November
Passport Picked up : 3rd of November

I am so happy that I finally got my visa after a very long wait, 1 Canada tourist visa refusal, 1 Uk visit visa refusal and 1 UK student visa refusal.
I almost gave up and almost withdrew my application.

My initial resumption date was on the 25th of September and the deadline was 16th of October but I am thankful to my university for helping me with an automatic deferral to the next intake which starts on 20th of November.
ALL GLORY TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD.
I am still basking in so much 🤩 and to those still awaiting their visas I pray it comes through soon and do not give up.

Amen, I pray you get it soon
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Born2conquer: 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2023
osayande1:
Use the new website, I had the same challenge. https://appointmentnigeria.iom.int/form/book-an-appointment
Thank you. Hello guys.

Which English test can I sit for this week? I need an English test result this week

I got an admission with a part scholarship to study a course I love but the only condition is that, I must submit an IELTS certificate. The deadline for the submission is pretty short
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by pharrel1539: 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2023
People stil dey go uk after this dependent drop

mentored:
Anyone need offer letter for January 2024 intake - Coventry University?

Then reach out to KPG Global on 2347030246270

or kpgglobal21@gmail.com

Quite fast

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Jennex(f): 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2023
Abeg I day find affordable accommodation for London, would appreciate any info
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by williams20(m): 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2023
bemagnify:

But they would give noticed right?

Yes you would be emailed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by tyllapia: 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2023
Juwon21:
Nigerian students in UK,

How do you make international calls to Nigeria with lebara SIM or any app?
Download Tesco app and enjoy correct call rate

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Born2conquer: 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2023
Born2conquer:

Thank you. Hello guys.

Which English test can I sit for this week? I need an English test result this week

I got an admission with a part scholarship to study a course I love but the only condition is that, I must submit an IELTS certificate. The deadline for the submission is pretty short
help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Sirleecoded(m): 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2023
Born2conquer:

Any help?
email them …I did my own yesterday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Born2conquer: 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2023
Sirleecoded:
email them …I did my own yesterday
Drop the mail please, I paid and they are yet to respond
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by williams20(m): 10:42pm On Nov 07, 2023
Born2conquer:
help

Write the PTE academic , result usually gets released in 48 hours , but you have to check if there are any slots this week

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by kenny2u(m): 2:57am On Nov 08, 2023
Can you please share your contact with me via whatsapp' seems we're having the same issue.. Bio since October3rd' deadline has already passed and school is asking me to defer to January and I don't want to cancel my visa application'
Just don't know what to do right now..

ThatgirlO:
Good afternoon house,
I applied for a student visa on the 8th of august 2023 and it seems like I am the only one still waiting for my visa outcome. Although my resumption deadline was 16th of October but my university had to defer my admission and update my CAs to the next intake which is 20th of November. My visa application is still pending, this week is going to make it the 12th week since I submitted. It seems everyone has gotten their visas and others that haven’t have withdrawn their application and planning to reapply for January intake. I was lucky that my course has a November intake but right now I feel alone and frustrated, I am just waiting. I have done 5 paid calls, I have escalated twice, the last escalation was last week Thursday and the last paid call was done yesterday. I was told I cannot escalate this week since the last escalation was just last week. I am really really worried and I want to know if there is any other way I can reach the home office so that I can get my decision on time. This delay is causing me a lot of distress physically, health wise and financially, please I will appreciate any help or suggestions. Thank you, gurus in the house please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Tex42(m): 6:52am On Nov 08, 2023
Amen
headofschool:
This new thread will favour me and my family 😊🥂. Testimony thread...visa alert for all🎁
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Born2conquer: 7:24am On Nov 08, 2023
williams20:

Write the PTE academic , result usually gets released in 48 hours , but you have to check if there are any slots this week
How hard is the PTE academic?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Oluwatitamilore: 8:12am On Nov 08, 2023
Hello everyone

I am new to the japa system and was directed here by a friend.

I recently received an offer of admission to study CS at Northumbria University starting January. Any helpful info will be greatly appreciated.

Is there a whatsapp or telegram group with the same purpose as this forum?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 8:23am On Nov 08, 2023
Hello

You haven’t asked any question

Be specific so people can respond

Cheers
Oluwatitamilore:
Hello everyone

I am new to the japa system and was directed here by a friend.

I recently received an offer of admission to study CS at Northumbria University starting January. Any helpful info will be greatly appreciated.

Is there a whatsapp or telegram group with the same purpose as this forum?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Oluwatitamilore: 9:05am On Nov 08, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Cheers

Thanks dduchess90

The program starts January so I am trying to be as cautious as possible in my preparations to avoid another deferment.
The next step is paying the tuition deposit.
Kindly advise proper ways for making such payment considering the current fx

Kindly help with the WhatsApp or Telegram group as well
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by olushola4me: 9:52am On Nov 08, 2023
ThatgirlO:

Yes I was scheduled for my interview after my first escalation

Hello.
Was it a virtual or physical one? Either way, what were the questions asked?

Thanks. And congratulations once again.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Sirleecoded(m): 10:14am On Nov 08, 2023
Born2conquer:

Drop the mail please, I paid and they are yet to respond
iomlagosmedicalbooking@iom.int
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by fablyn1010: 10:15am On Nov 08, 2023
Hello dduchess90

Please 🙏 help someone made a mistake on his email address while applying now he has no means of receiving messages for his application can he change it via paid call or paid email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Born2conquer: 10:25am On Nov 08, 2023
williams20:

How hard is it compared to Ielts?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by fablyn1010: 10:29am On Nov 08, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Cheers

Hello dduchess90

Please 🙏 help someone made a mistake on his email address while applying now he has no means of receiving messages for his application can he change it via paid call or paid email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ChristineC: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2023
kenny2u:
Can you please share your contact with me via whatsapp' seems we're having the same issue.. Bio since October3rd' deadline has already passed and school is asking me to defer to January and I don't want to cancel my visa application'
Just don't know what to do right now..

if you cancel it what will be your next line of action?
start a fresh application with a new CAS?
don't cancel it cuz your money will be wasted.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Born2conquer: 10:50am On Nov 08, 2023
Another question for everybody. Can I start another MSC on a student visa?

Let's say I have like 1 year left on my VISA, Can I start another masters programme? Will the school process another visa for me for the duration of the program?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2023
Hello

Whilst it is possible to do a second masters you have to be ready to show academic progression

You will go through the same process of getting a CAS and paying IHS. You won’t need to show evidence of maintenance because you have lived in the Uk for 12months

Cheers
Born2conquer:
Another question for everybody. Can I start another MSC on a student visa?

Let's say I have like 1 year left on my VISA, Can I start another masters programme? Will the school process another visa for me for the duration of the program?

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (270) (Reply)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.