Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (278230 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by pruby: 9:49am On Nov 06, 2023
Please I’m asking for a friend. Do you need IELTS to get tier 2 sponsorship as a carer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Osadeba1: 10:22am On Nov 06, 2023
Hello house, Is 1million deposit within the 28days a red flag, or it will fly, has anyone submitted a statement like that, and got a visa, I await response, Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Uzzybekee: 11:17am On Nov 06, 2023
Big congratulations!!!!so happy for you. Hopefully,mine would also come in this week

[,quote author=ThatgirlO post=126773765]

Visa Alert !!!‼️ Visa Alert !!!‼️ Visa Alert !!!‼️ Visa Alert !!!‼️ Visa Alert !!!‼️

Visa application date: 2nd of August
Biometrics date: 8th of August
Moved to DMC: 8th of August
Received by DMC: 9th of August
Radio silence for almost 2 months
Interview invitation email: 25th of September
Interview: 2nd of October
Empty NSF: 5th of October
Several paid calls and paid Emails
2 escalations and an Email to Sheffield student Escalation team on the 1st of November.
I received response Email from Sheffield student escalation team in the afternoon of 1st of November that a decision has recently been made on my application
CAS used email from University: 2nd of November
Transferred to VAC: 3rd of November, this morning
Received by VAC. : 3rd of November
Collection mail: 3rd of November
Passport Picked up : 3rd of November

I am so happy that I finally got my visa after a very long wait, 1 Canada tourist visa refusal, 1 Uk visit visa refusal and 1 UK student visa refusal.
I almost gave up and almost withdrew my application.

My initial resumption date was on the 25th of September and the deadline was 16th of October but I am thankful to my university for helping me with an automatic deferral to the next intake which starts on 20th of November.
ALL GLORY TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD.
I am still basking in so much 🤩 and to those still awaiting their visas I pray it comes through soon and do not give up.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by pharrel1539: 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
Please were you scheduled for an interview before after you escalated
Uzzybekee:
Big congratulations!!!!so happy for you. Hopefully,mine would also come in this week

[,quote author=ThatgirlO post=126773765]

Visa Alert !!!‼️ Visa Alert !!!‼️ Visa Alert !!!‼️ Visa Alert !!!‼️ Visa Alert !!!‼️

Visa application date: 2nd of August
Biometrics date: 8th of August
Moved to DMC: 8th of August
Received by DMC: 9th of August
Radio silence for almost 2 months
Interview invitation email: 25th of September
Interview: 2nd of October
Empty NSF: 5th of October
Several paid calls and paid Emails
2 escalations and an Email to Sheffield student Escalation team on the 1st of November.
I received response Email from Sheffield student escalation team in the afternoon of 1st of November that a decision has recently been made on my application
CAS used email from University: 2nd of November
Transferred to VAC: 3rd of November, this morning
Received by VAC. : 3rd of November
Collection mail: 3rd of November
Passport Picked up : 3rd of November

I am so happy that I finally got my visa after a very long wait, 1 Canada tourist visa refusal, 1 Uk visit visa refusal and 1 UK student visa refusal.
I almost gave up and almost withdrew my application.

My initial resumption date was on the 25th of September and the deadline was 16th of October but I am thankful to my university for helping me with an automatic deferral to the next intake which starts on 20th of November.
ALL GLORY TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD.
I am still basking in so much 🤩 and to those still awaiting their visas I pray it comes through soon and do not give up.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Uzzybekee: 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2023
No i wasn't

pharrel1539:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Born2conquer: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
How do people run the Tb test now since IOM no longer runs it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Bolaadeogun: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2023
pharrel1539:
This case is similar to mine
Visa application: 9th of October
Biometrics : 13th October
Mail received for additional documents: 29th October
Additional documents provided: 30th October
Made 2 escalation emails and 2 paid calls. Was told it has been escalated
School resumes : 9th November and there is no room for extension

Please what can I do. They can only defer my admission if visa doesn’t come out before 9th of November. Please who can advise on what to do. I was waiting for my visa to be approved before applying for my dependents
If school differs, will I still be able to apply for my dependents or what can I do . Also will I have to give the embassy another CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by williams20(m): 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2023
pruby:
Please I’m asking for a friend. Do you need IELTS to get tier 2 sponsorship as a carer?

If you're applying after completing a Masters in the UK then you don't need to submit proof of language proficiency but if it's from overseas you can use IELTS , PTE , NARIC evaluation to prove your proficiency of English language
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by williams20(m): 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
Osadeba1:
Hello house, Is 1million deposit within the 28days a red flag, or it will fly, has anyone submitted a statement like that, and got a visa, I await response, Thanks

You need to prepare for a possible questioning , what was the one million for? where did it come from ?
You would only be asked to submit documents to substantiate the transaction
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Osadeba1: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
williams20:

You need to prepare for a possible questioning , what was the one million for? where did it come from ?
You would only be asked to submit documents to substantiate the transaction

Thank you. However, the transaction description show for the 1m, show 'Sales of land' will land documents cover for it? just Incase they ask anyway
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by pharrel1539: 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
I really dunno if loads of application is the issue but delays are really much
Bolaadeogun:

Please what can I do. They can only defer my admission if visa doesn’t come out before 9th of November. Please who can advise on what to do. I was waiting for my visa to be approved before applying for my dependents
If school differs, will I still be able to apply for my dependents or what can I do . Also will I have to give the embassy another CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Harrychibs: 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
Hello Guys, is any Bank processing form A now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by williams20(m): 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
Osadeba1:

Thank you. However, the transaction description show for the 1m, show 'Sales of land' will land documents cover for it? just Incase they ask anyway

that's perfect , A deed of sale is just fine
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by pharrel1539: 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
I heard Stanwick are currently doing one now
Harrychibs:
Hello Guys, is any Bank processing form A now

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Osadeba1: 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
williams20:

that's perfect , A deed of sale is just fine

Thanks!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Osadeba1: 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2023
Another quick question,- 'I hope there is nothing wrong, submitting your visa application, by paying IHS and visa fee, while your POF is still running? I mean filling of application form and paying all the necessary fees
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 6:28am On Nov 07, 2023
Hello

Your evidence of maintenance should be in your account for minimum of 28days before paying for your IHS and visa

2. Your POF should not be running, it is for your study in the UK, any other arrangement is deceit and will lead to a 10year ban when caught

Cheers
Osadeba1:
Another quick question,- 'I hope there is nothing wrong, submitting your visa application, by paying IHS and visa fee, while your POF is still running? I mean filling of application form and paying all the necessary fees
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 6:30am On Nov 07, 2023
Hello

Do you have an update now?

You might need to contact your Uni to explore the options available for you

Cheers
Bolaadeogun:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Osadeba1: 7:17am On Nov 07, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Your evidence of maintenance should be in your account for minimum of 28days before paying for your IHS and visa

2. Your POF should not be running, it is for your study in the UK, any other arrangement is deceit and will lead to a 10year ban when caught

Cheers

Wow, I have paid, but still running, wow 😳!!! I just pray God save me, I thought I can always submit my documents any time, am left with documents upload and biometrics
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Harrychibs: 8:27am On Nov 07, 2023
Please how much is IHS fees for 1-year Masters
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Born2conquer: 9:05am On Nov 07, 2023
Born2conquer:
Any help?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Born2conquer: 9:08am On Nov 07, 2023
Osadeba1:
I don't understand this question
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Born2conquer: 9:10am On Nov 07, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Cheers
Number 2, like we shouldn't touch our POF during the application period?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ThatgirlO: 9:10am On Nov 07, 2023
BossFingy:
Please did you state clearly that you were refused all this visa you wrote here.

yes I stated clearly when I was applying for my visa, I didn’t hide anything, I also attached a cover letter to explain the discrepancies between my past and present applications
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ThatgirlO: 9:12am On Nov 07, 2023
pharrel1539:

Yes I was scheduled for my interview after my first escalation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Osadeba1: 9:55am On Nov 07, 2023
Born2conquer:

I don't understand this question

I mean, if statement is submitted, and inside the transactions within the 30days, there was 1m deposit, shey it will fly?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Gm88: 10:03am On Nov 07, 2023
IOM still run TB test who Said they dnt ?
Born2conquer:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 10:08am On Nov 07, 2023
Hello

I am not sure I understand your question

Cheers
Born2conquer:

Number 2, like we shouldn't touch our POF during the application period?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by bemagnify: 10:39am On Nov 07, 2023
I want to know if Dependent of student visa also pass through interviews in their visa applications
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by williams20(m): 10:42am On Nov 07, 2023
bemagnify:
I want to know if Dependent of student visa also pass through interviews in their visa applications

Interviews are requested at the discretion of the approving officer , everyone doesn't get interviewed but it's good to prepare for a possible interview so you won't be caught off guard .

To your question , Yes dependants can also get interviewed , matter of factly , I have seen a situation where the dependant partner was interviewed alone
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by bemagnify: 10:47am On Nov 07, 2023
williams20:

Interviews are requested at the discretion of the approving officer , everyone doesn't get interviewed but it's good to prepare for a possible interview so you won't be caught off guard .

To your question , Yes dependants can also get interviewed , matter of factly , I have seen a situation where the dependant partner was interviewed alone

ok thanks, but hope the Dependent would be given Notice to get prepared
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Born2conquer: 10:48am On Nov 07, 2023
Osadeba1:

I mean, if statement is submitted, and inside the transactions within the 30days, there was 1m deposit, shey it will fly?
Oops, now I get. Because me I dey touch my POF steady

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (270) (Reply)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.