Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (273004 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 004gist: 2:49pm On Mar 23
080Fadama:
Hello guys I got an unconditional offer from Leeds Beckett the tuition is around 14500 if u minus scholarship .

I have my tuition deposit of 7250

1) Does anybody know a group chat telegram or WhatsApp

2) does anybody have any negative takes on the school
3) any one with any advice generally about the city

That's 50%
How do u plan on paying the rest 7250 pounds?

More also will u like to consider schools that still charges 10k to 11k?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 004gist: 2:50pm On Mar 23
samuel321:
Good day everyone. I have an girlfriend who traveled last year on a student visa to UK. She wants to bring me in as a dependent. We have chats from 3years back and bank statement showing we've been sending money to each other. Will she need to come home for a wedding before I can apply as a dependent or I can apply without her coming home

Get the marriage certificate from relevant authority if possible backdt
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by samuel321: 3:35pm On Mar 23
004gist:

Get the marriage certificate from relevant authority if possible backdt

Thanks boss. But she still need to come home, right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 080Fadama: 3:46pm On Mar 23
004gist:

That's 50%

My BSC isn’t from naija most schools won’t accept it that why Leeds is what I chose to go for
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 004gist: 4:14pm On Mar 23
samuel321:

Thanks boss. But she still need to come home, right?

It can be done in her absence. Go to local government and ask the registrar.
Chekele money
Naija na him u de
Anything posibl
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by samuel321: 4:18pm On Mar 23
004gist:

You no go fall boss. Thanks for this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by tiptoe1: 4:51pm On Mar 23
004gist:

That's 50%

Hello, I sent you a DM, your response will be highly appreciated
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by LudaChriz(m): 5:45pm On Mar 23
The best time to travel to UK in terms of flight as Air Peace now have direct flight at less that #1m. Unfortunately, UK don cast angry angry
Pls who has used this Airline to UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 004gist: 7:46pm On Mar 23
LudaChriz:
The best time to travel to UK in terms of flight as Air Peace now have direct flight at less that #1m. Unfortunately, UK don cast angry angry
Pls who has used this Airline to UK?

Last year I travelled with less than 480k via Cotonou but u will need to stop at Turkey.. One stop over
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by LudaChriz(m): 9:28pm On Mar 23
004gist:

Last year I travelled with less than 480k via Cotonou but u will need to stop at Turkey.. One stop over

I'm sure it will be more than that now coupled with the stress Air Peace will be the best at the moment with about 825k for direct flight
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by giselle237: 11:40pm On Mar 23
samuel321:
You no go fall boss. Thanks for this.
I wouldn’t risk that if I were you. What if along your application you are requested to provide wedding photos or her passport stamps to show she was physically present at the wedding? What then do you do?
You can go the unmarried partner route since you are not married and provide all the required documents extensively. Goodluck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Opakunle1: 3:36am On Mar 24
Can dependant children who entered the UK at the age of 6 or7 years old and have spent 7 years legally afterwards in the country be considered for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by RodgersAkpafu: 9:53am On Mar 24
jesmond3945:
is capitalism at play. in captalist countries there is not much social connection because people view it with distrust. Glad that you have a family. Moreover, our people lack emotional intelligence. is when you experience them thats when you will know.
This is not true

Other groups of people don't do this to each other
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Joge64: 11:04am On Mar 24
We do admission processing into US, UK and Canada schools. You only pay once your admission is out and confirmed.
Please note: We don't do ANY other schools except the above mentioned destination counties. Reach me on whatapp via +2348124550799
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 004gist: 3:52pm On Mar 24
giselle237:
I wouldn’t risk that if I were you. What if along your application you are requested to provide wedding photos or her passport stamps to show she was physically present at the wedding? What then do you do?
You can go the unmarried partner route since you are not married and provide all the required documents extensively. Goodluck

I have given him a clue....

There is no where they asked for pictures.
They might ask for house rent receipts to back ur claim you guys stays together.... You can street that.

Sanitation receipt to show u guys stays over 5 years ago... U can street that.

Land documents.....you can street that

WhatsApp chats....... You can street that.. With your old time girlfriend or or current etc

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Bourne007(m): 5:41pm On Mar 24
So basically you're suggesting and kinda encouraging applicants provide false information.

When caught and given a lengthy ban ... How will you street that cheesy grin

004gist:

They might ask for house rent receipts to back ur claim you guys stays together.... You can street that.

WhatsApp chats....... You can street that.. With your old time girlfriend or or current etc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 004gist: 5:53pm On Mar 24
Bourne007:
So basically you're suggesting.

Dont you know u can marry in absentia?
If you go to the register they will ask u if that person is here or over. They have different fees.

All required is two witnesses. That's all

Then the other person raised questions about solidifying it with proof then I gave him what is obtainable..

All information given so far was what they asked applicant bringing their wives as at December 2023

1) show 3 evidence you both have lived for the past 5 years.... Utility bills, house rent, receipt.
I can't remember picture being among.

Where does ban come to play here?

How many Nigerian men write their wives name on landed properties, or even house rent, etc?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by heykims(m): 6:03pm On Mar 24
004gist:

Bro, UKVI ask for wedding pictures, also for digital conversations. People get nsf mails to produce those.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 004gist: 6:24pm On Mar 24
heykims:

Bro, UKVI ask for wedding pictures, also for digital conversations. People get nsf mails to produce those.

No use me shine.

I have stated how to go about that.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Bourne007(m): 6:29pm On Mar 24
Yes but by producing genuine documents and not 'street things' (Unless of course Street things doesn't been forging them)

004gist:

Dont you know u can marry in absentia?
If you go to the register they will ask u if that person is here or over. They have different fees.

All required is two witnesses. That's all

Then the other person raised questions about solidifying it with proof then I gave him what is obtainable..

All information given so far was what they asked applicant bringing their wives as at December 2023

1) show 3 evidence you both have lived for the past 5 years.... Utility bills, house rent, receipt.
I can't remember picture being among.

Where does ban come to play here?

How many Nigerian men write their wives name on landed properties, or even house rent, etc?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 004gist: 6:34pm On Mar 24
Bourne007:
Yes but by producing genuine documents and not 'street things' (Unless of course Street things doesn't been forging them)

What do u understand by the terms street?.
Go to registry with ur two witnesses and do a civil wedding... Snap pix.... What's hard

Go to water board, LASEPA let them give u receipts. Make relevant payments. Thus hungry staff they av
Go to environmental board to give u receipt... Make relevant payment.

Go to ur landlord to give u receipt to pay include ur wife name... What is hard to do.

Na wa

Is this hard to do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 004gist: 6:43pm On Mar 24
Bourne007:

U no de understand language...

Go to relevant bodies and give them tips to give u docu ensures it carries both name

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Bourne007(m): 6:57pm On Mar 24
If street things in your own words mean to provide genuine docs then we are good 😜

004gist:

U no de understand language...

Go to relevant bodies and give them tips to give u docu

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 004gist: 6:59pm On Mar 24
Bourne007:
If street things in your own words mean to provide genuine docs then we are good 😜

Alright baba
That's the street am talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Taal17: 7:03pm On Mar 24
Opakunle1:
Can dependant children who entered the UK at the age of 6 or7 years old and have spent 7 years legally afterwards in the country be considered for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR).

Ask this in the living in the UK thread
That's better
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Tinafusty: 9:17pm On Mar 24
I
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by heykims(m): 10:01pm On Mar 24
Opakunle1:
Yes but that's if the main applicant has spent at least 5 years in UK on work visa.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by LudaChriz(m): 3:08am On Mar 25
Please where is the best place for TB test in Nigeria? I'm seeing different places with different prices on UKVI. Pls I need your suggestions
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by 004gist: 6:50am On Mar 25
Tinafusty:
I see many people complaining about the hardship they are going through in the UK, I hope mine will be different, because i have gotten my visa and i am being sponsored by nddc foreign scholarship award of $40,000, I am preparing to leave by may.

You don't have any issues nau.

Your fees and part or all of ur bills are covered.. You are going there to enjoy

Congratulations

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Tinafusty: 8:58am On Mar 25
LudaChriz:
Please where is the best place for TB test in Nigeria? I'm seeing different places with different prices on UKVI. Pls I need your suggestions
U can do it in Benin or lagos, is about 79,000 , just search for IOM
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by LudaChriz(m): 9:33am On Mar 25
Tinafusty:

U can do it in Benin or lagos, is about 79,000 , just search for IOM

You mean Benin in Edo State?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (266) (Reply)

The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process / Bus Fare Within Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.