Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (286125 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (274) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Towotowo: 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hello,,
I will like to know if there is priority at the Ikeja TLS centre. And i want to know if i should state that i have a brother in the u when filling the form. thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by lancoalase: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
Yes there's priority at Ikeja TLS. You need to mention your family member in UK. Kind Regards
Towotowo:
Hello,,
I will like to know if there is priority at the Ikeja TLS centre. And i want to know if i should state that i have a brother in the u when filling the form. thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Towotowo: 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
Thanks so much

lancoalase:
Yes there's priority at Ikeja TLS. You need to mention your family member in UK. Kind Regards
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Anitamadu: 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
I also need this

Analyzt:
Please who is going to Glasgow Caledonian University. I want to be added to the WhatsApp group
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Marytee2: 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
She is my sister and I’m in the UK
chemicalmyt:
Please also check the meaning of family as defined there. I believe you checked that anyway.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Luada(m): 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
Any school offering intake into January for computer Science
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Cartoonmakun: 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
[quote author=Cartoonmakun post=124716841][/quote]

Update
Did paid call on Friday , they said decision have been made , BRP mail today , still no collection mail, tracking still saying at dmc , I don’t think the tracking is working for everyone, we will be expecting collection mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by tolats(m): 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
Thank you for your prompt response. The application has been submitted already and there’s no way the priority could be added, at least I’m not seeing it on the TLS portal again. That’s why we’ve decided to add it at the TLS centre. I may be wrong though. Will physical card be needed or just the card details to make the payment? A pound debit card is available but not physically. What do you advice?

duchess90:
Hello

The value is in GBP

It is better to add the priority request and pay before your biometrics

If you intend to do so at TLS then confirm from your bank if your card has a limit and if it can cover that figure

Cheers quote author=tolats post=124752929]Hi duchess90 and all. Thanks for your help always.

Please, the 250£ priority fees, if one is paying at the TLS centre before biometric, is it paid in Naira or Pounds? How do one get it paid easily?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Osasle: 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
Thank you for your kind advice.

Hi,

Fx rate can be cheaper from one Aboki to the other.
You can always check the prevailing black market rate by Google to guide you in negotiating with Abokis.

Meanwhile, if you are not use to such transactions, take the aboki to bank to pay that money to your dom account. If not, Bank might not collect all dollars aboki will give you.

All the best!

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Juwon21: 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hello house,

What documents am I going with for biometric self service?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by EconFinance: 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dear Partners

Will it be problematic if I keep sending monies into my account that I want to use the statements for POF?..

Because that's what I have been doing
But it's small sums of money
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by obembet(f): 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
lancoalase:

Please how Tru is this information

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by JhaayYoung: 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2023
missetuk:
Good day all,
My school requested for POF before issuing CAS,
I sent them a statement of account from the 21st of June to 20th of July.
CAS was issued in the 26th. My appointment is for biometrics is for the 2nd. Can I print a more recent statement or should I upload same thing that was sent to the school

The choice is entirely yours. You can use the statement you submitted for CAS as long as the end date isn’t more than 30 days to the date of your application and you can decide to print a more updated one. Both ways work.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Adigun055(m): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
Good day gurus in the house.
On June 19th, I cancelled my student visa application after paying both the visa and IHS fees. According to the UKVI website, I should receive a refund within 28 days. However, on July 2nd, I sent a paid email to inquire about the refund and was told to wait for the 28-day period to be over. I did not receive a refund or any further communication after the 28-day period, so I sent another paid email. I was informed that I would be contacted within 15 days, which is next week Tuesday, but I have not yet received any communication regarding the refund. What should I do if I do not hear from them within the 15-day period?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by mescanayo(m): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
Good evening guys. Pls MA has booked normal appointment of self service but the date is fully booked. Please how can I go for biometric same day with My dependant? the self service slots for that day is no longer available.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Yemmymo: 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hello

@duchess and everyone

Please does MA need to submit updated SOA at the point of dependent application, even though dependent's POF was already counting for 28 days when MA submitted their application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by awesinic: 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
greetings everyone! @ Duchess

is it really required/compulsory for one to upload second school certificate (Waec/ Neco) among the documents to be uploaded during application?

there's an error on my waec result on date of birth, i had corrected it with affidavit long time back, just now again i discovered the Address on it them is different for what have been using now also for the application.

so i option not to upload it and however i need to check if it's really necessary or not.

your kind response!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by omotem: 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
Good evening @duchess and to every great individual in the house . Happy Sunday.

In my application, I stated I rent the house my husband and I live, That I have been living there for 2 years and my husband lives with me.
we got legally married in June. Prior our wedding, He comes home weekends and sometimes ones in a month because of his Job.
1) Will he use the same option 'I rent it' in his application as we are now legally married?

2) I have submitted my application (MA) and I have uploaded our marriage certificate and pictures. Now on his application form there is this question under MAIN APPLICANTS RELATIONSHIP EVIDENCE that states 'Have you previously provided evidence of your marriage to (my name) in a successful application as a dependant?'. I do not understand the question to be able to answer YES or NO.

Thank you for always.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by zieraw2005(m): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
Please can I have their paid email address?

And how much does it cost?

Adigun055:
Good day
gurus in the house.
On June 19th, I cancelled my student visa application after paying both the visa and IHS fees. According to the UKVI website, I should receive a refund within 28 days. However, on July 2nd, I sent a paid email to inquire about the refund and was told to wait for the 28-day period to be over. I did not receive a refund or any further communication after the 28-day period, so I sent another paid email. I was informed that I would be contacted within 15 days, which is next week Tuesday, but I have not yet received any communication regarding the refund. What should I do if I do not hear from them within the 15-day period?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Naffy2022: 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
LarbieNesky:
Hello everyone, I have been having issues paying IHS fee for my last daughter. I was able to pay for everyone else(4 of us) using my GTB dollar card but hers kept on declining. I have reached out to the bank severally but they kept saying the error isn't from them. Please has anyone else experienced this and how were you able to solve it? It's quite tiring and exhausting! Please help!

Hello ma'am.. Have you been able to resolve this?
I'm currently experiencing same with my dependant application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Adigun055(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
zieraw2005:
Please can I have their paid email address?

And how much does it cost?

It's not a direct mail, you have to fill a form on the refund page. It costs around 3pounds.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Resilient97: 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hello everyone, I need help concerning this

Biometric has been booked, but I want to include priority service which I am unable to. Is it possible to pick an appointment (prime time), proceed to the payment for priority (UKVI Service) and ignore the TLS service since it's not needed?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by zieraw2005(m): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
Adigun055:

It's not a direct mail, you have to fill a form on the refund page. It costs around 3pounds.

Please give me the link
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by chemicalmyt: 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hi,

The dependant can choose the next open day farther from MA. Then you will follow the MA on his/her scheduled date.
You will tell them you are opting for walk-in.
You will pay 44.5k or so there and thats all.

All the best!

mescanayo:
Good evening guys. Pls MA has booked normal appointment of self service but the date is fully booked. Please how can I go for biometric same day with My dependant? the self service slots for that day is no longer available.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by chemicalmyt: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hi,

1. Both of you rent it.

2. The answer is NO, Because you have not gotten a uk visa before with your marriage evidence uploaded.

Both of you could upload thesame marriage certificate. It is even more necessary for the dependant as it proves the link to the MA.

All the best!

omotem:
Good evening @duchess and to every great individual in the house . Happy Sunday.

In my application, I stated I rent the house my husband and I live, That I have been living there for 2 years and my husband lives with me.
we got legally married in June. Prior our wedding, He comes home weekends and sometimes ones in a month because of his Job.
1) Will he use the same option 'I rent it' in his application as we are now legally married?

2) I have submitted my application (MA) and I have uploaded our marriage certificate and pictures. Now on his application form there is this question under MAIN APPLICANTS RELATIONSHIP EVIDENCE that states 'Have you previously provided evidence of your marriage to (my name) in a successful application as a dependant?'. I do not understand the question to be able to answer YES or NO.

Thank you for always.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Naffy2022: 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
Anitamadu:
I also need this

Also going to GCU. Send me an email so that I can tell the admin to add you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Sandrylala: 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by gthots: 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
So for one with a study gap with proof of registered business, will there be any need to share extensive details with the ECO about the activities of the company? For example, sharing links to social media pages or channels where services (e-books & online classes) of the business can be purchased.

Any guidance or advice is welcome cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Kroey93: 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
Last week I bought a Qatar airways ticket that was 600k for September. I think that’s fair

danzolla32:
Please, please I am dilemma which airline is fair now please someone should help me and advise please..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by LarbieNesky: 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
Naffy2022:

Hello ma'am.. Have you been able to resolve this?
I'm currently experiencing same with my dependant application.

Hello, I haven't been able to solve it o. It's draining and exhausting. I don't even know what else to do. I intend entering the bank tomorrow.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by odi1278(m): 1:22am On Jul 31, 2023
Dear team

Thanks for all you do and responding to all questions.
I have two questions
1. I just submitted my application but yet to do biometrics. Please can I still upload documents as I missed about two documents (reference letter from previous employer to cover for gap, nysc certificate, birth certificate of my dependants and more chats) that I should’ve submitted. I did self service.
2. I got separated but not divorced yet, I have an unmarried partner who has twins for me and they are my dependants. I submitted 11 pics, immigration dna, bank transfers to her, email correspondence) will they be refused visa.
Note: I have travelled with my estranged wife to the uk in the past.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Justpat: 1:51am On Jul 31, 2023
LarbieNesky:

Hello, I haven't been able to solve it o. It's draining and exhausting. I don't even know what else to do. I intend entering the bank tomorrow.

Hello for your issue, you seem to have exhausted the allowed card transaction limit on your gtb card hence no other payment is going through successfully. You may need to use a different card to pay the remaining payment. There are usually monthly/quarterly/ annual limits on cards for web transactions. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (274) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam

Viewing this topic: Iriabay, stharley and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.