Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (273380 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Dy12345: 9:36am On Jul 31, 2023
I just did biometrics with my wife this morning at Ikeja TLS.. @ duchess90 and Co, thanks for your prompt responses & support.. God bless you all

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by olagamalin(m): 9:39am On Jul 31, 2023
Paparaxo:
Oh I would suggest you open a pound account with your bank since she’s in the UK. That way she can transfer the funds in pounds without worrying about exchange rate. Gives you more peace of mind too. The transfer can be made in one lump sum. However, when printing your bank statement, you start counting from the day after you received the lump sum(this prevents you from having to explain how you got the money). UKVI accepts bank statements in any currency. So long it’s in your name, parents or legal partner’s name.

Hi, thanks for your explanation. But, is it possible to submit a statement of a UK bank. Does it have to be a Nigerian bank?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by fematcommand: 10:41am On Jul 31, 2023
Pls is there any one here used SunTrust bank for POF? If yes, pls how did you get your SOA?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by EPEAKS: 10:45am On Jul 31, 2023
We want to apply for our children's Dependant Visa. Can we use MA's email address and the same password he used for UKVI or we need to open a separate e-mail for these minors who are under 8 years?

Secondly, I will be using MA's bank statement to apply. Does he need to add me as his Dependant who will rely on his finances??

I know these may have already been answered but I cannot find where.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Wondamania: 10:46am On Jul 31, 2023
Hadekola94:

The front page of your check list only
2. Original international passport and do a photocopy too
3. Print out the appointment TLS letter

Thanks for your feedback.
But what about the other pages on the Checklist where we are supposed to sign, are they not required during biometrics?
Hope u respond soon. Cheers.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by wheesin(m): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2023
Hello house.

Please guys I have a question. My wife’s (dependent)tb test visa category says STUDENT WITHOUT SCHOLARSHIP. Is it supposed to say DEPENDENT? And can i still correct it by visiting IOM? And how much will it cost? I just found out today.

I need urgent help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by fablyn1010: 11:12am On Jul 31, 2023
We (MA and dependent) did our biometrics on the 21st of July been Friday on the Tracker it says DMC received then No text No email No NSF( at least to know whether I should provide more documents) .

Should I be worried?
Wait more or Do a paid call to know what’s wrong .
I did standard service Ikeja TLS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by stillmaticOG(m): 11:32am On Jul 31, 2023
I just got off the phone with ukvi and they've escalated my application. It's been 13 working days now since my bio on the 12th of this month even though i paid for priority. I'm very positive and hopeful that my application will eventually be approved. It hasn't been easy with the hbp and panic attacks these past couple of weeks but I know God is on my side.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by orjibra1: 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2023
grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Yemmymo: 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
Thank you

duchess90:
Hello

Optional

Usually,the ECO will request to see the MAs statement to confirm the funds were not recycled and yes it has to be up to date

If you do decide to submit both include a cover letter to explain what SOA refers to your dependant

Remember your POF is for your study/use in the UK

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
Hello

You submitted your documents which were scanned

Whether it is striked or marked you shouldn't be worried about that.

Your documents have been sent, these nitty gritty details are irrelevant and mean nothing to the outcome

Cheers
Sandrylala:
God bless you for this. So it is normal the checklist is like that ?. Because the lady even stappled the copy of my passport bio page to the checklist and said i would bring it for passport collection. And i submitted Cas for scanning and I'msure she scanned everything because i watched her do it. Just on the checklist the sponsor evidencewas striked not marked for original or copy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
Hello

I don't understand

You did your biometrics on Friday and expect a response Monday today?? On a standard application??

You are even asking for an NSF

I mean, can we all chill

Cheers
fablyn1010:
We (MA and dependent) did our biometrics on the 21st of July been Friday on the Tracker it says DMC received then No text No email No NSF( at least to know whether I should provide more documents) .

Should I be worried?
Wait more or Do a paid call to know what’s wrong .
I did standard service Ikeja TLS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Yemmymo: 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
Hi everyone,

Has anyone applied for dependents' visa shortly after MA applied? say less than a month interval? I have some questions please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
Hello

Yes you can use the MAs email

2. If you depend on him financially then yes, it has nothing to do with the MAs bank statement

Cheers
EPEAKS:
We want to apply for our children's Dependant Visa. Can we use MA's email address and the same password he used for UKVI or we need to open a separate e-mail for these minors who are under 8 years?

Secondly, I will be using MA's bank statement to apply. Does he need to add me as his Dependant who will rely on his finances??

I know these may have already been answered but I cannot find where.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Yemmymo: 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
The Friday is this context is not 3 days ago but about 11 days ago.

Some people who applied on same 21st July have actually gotten visa and its standard

duchess90:
Hello

I don't understand

You did your biometrics on Friday and expect a response Monday today?? On a standard application??

I mean, can we all chill

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
Hello

Thanks for pointing it out, that read last Friday in my eyes.

@OP please be patient, contact UKVI when it's past the 15days decision wait time and request for escalation at that point if you haven't heard from them.

In general, we all need to be a bit patient with the timeline. Keep your Uni's informed so they explore options with late resumption/ enrollment should it be needed

Cheers
Yemmymo:
The Friday is this context is not 3 days ago but about 11 days ago.

Some people who applied on same 21st July have actually gotten visa and its standard

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Yaya88: 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
stillmaticOG:
I just got off the phone with ukvi and they've escalated my application. It's been 13 working days now since my bio on the 12th of this month even though i paid for priority. I'm very positive and hopeful that my application will eventually be approved. It hasn't been easy with the hbp and panic attacks these past couple of weeks but I know God is on my side.

This Friday will make mine 12 weeks. I understand how you feel. Hang in there!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by fablyn1010: 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

I don't understand

I mean, can we all chill

21st July not 28th July
Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Nwachi22(f): 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
@duchess90

Good day.

I’m scheduled for biometrics this coming Wednesday. I just want to know if the planned NLC protest/Strike this Wednesday will affect it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Yaya88: 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
I have maxed out my escalation options and still, no decision has been made on my application. My Biometrics was done on 19 May,2023. I don't know what to do anymore. This the response I get with each escalation. Please kindly advise.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Wondamania: 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
Dy12345:
I just did biometrics with my wife this morning at Ikeja TLS.. @ duchess90 and Co, thanks for your prompt responses & support.. God bless you all

Hi,
Pls did they ask for the whole document checklist, or just d first page?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by headofschool: 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
a shallow guess is that it has to do with your bank statement, try to reach out to them physically if you can. It might also be that your reference is not reachable
Yaya88:
I have maxed out my escalation options and still, no decision has been made on my application. My Biometrics was done on 19 May,2023. I don't know what to do anymore. This the response I get with each escalation. Please kindly advise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Yaya88: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
headofschool:
a shallow guess is that it has to do with your bank statement, try to reach out to them physically if you can. It might also be that your reference is not reachable

I have reached out to my referees, and no one has been contacted. The bank(Gtbank) on the other hand claim UKVI doesn't contact them for verification.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by LarbieNesky: 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
Good afternoon people, please I have a question as regards visa application. While filling out my daughter’s application, when I got to the page asking about home address and how many years she has lived there, I got sort of confused. She's just 1year 2months, so I filled in 14months.... I was then directed to another page to fill another address where she has been living as address where she has lived(of which she hasn't lived anywhere else)for 2 years is what is required. Please, how do I answer this? I await your responses please. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Datakey: 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2023
Dy12345:

How long did you spend there? My own biometrics is tomorrow TLs Abuja. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Star721: 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
Have you been able to resolve the issue? If not get some to pay for you. Preferablya trusted person in uk.
LarbieNesky:
Hello everyone, I have been having issues paying IHS fee for my last daughter. I was able to pay for everyone else(4 of us) using my GTB dollar card but hers kept on declining. I have reached out to the bank severally but they kept saying the error isn't from them. Please has anyone else experienced this and how were you able to solve it? It's quite tiring and exhausting! Please help!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by myhero: 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2023
JhaayYoung:

Just as I read this, I checked my partners application too and it’s transferred to VAC. Bio 21st July. Standard.
Student dependant Visa.

Is ya partners visa out??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by stillmaticOG(m): 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2023
Yaya88:

This Friday will make mine 12 weeks. I understand how you feel. Hang in there!
Wow I'm speechless

Which tls did you do the bio?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Focus99: 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
@duchess90 @mimilyrics goodday

Someone with 13yrs study gap can't find his employment letter. He started working with his company since 2011 after graduation in 2010 till date although he has promotion letter and reference letter can he make do with this two only?

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Otokitifunmi(f): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2023
Gurus in the house, please help.

CAS sent me a message that my Bank statement is rejected that bank logo is obscured.

I printed the statement from the bank before scanning it to them.

Can I use a Bank Statement generated from the App for CAS Shield?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by myhero: 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2023
Otokitifunmi:
Gurus in the house, please help.

CAS sent me a message that my Bank statement is rejected that bank logo is obscured.

I printed the statement from the bank before scanning it to them.

Can I use a Bank Statement generated from the App for CAS Shield?

If statement of account generated from ya app is stamped, then go ahead
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Yaya88: 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2023
stillmaticOG:

Wow I'm speechless

Which tls did you do the bio?

Victoria Island

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (266) (Reply)

The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process / Bus Fare Within Nigeria

Viewing this topic: ALKARULEZS and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.