Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (286423 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (274) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Towotowo: 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
I think you should close your browser, go back to your application sign in link and click provide biometrics again. since you are not going for PS click ok to the next and pick the day you want

Anugoson:

I have the same issue and I don’t know what to do at this moment. I already paid for priority, but am unable to book appointment nor upload my documents
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by mescanayo(m): 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
awesinic:
@ duchess please, can you assist with this?

From my experience with that, those dates you are selecting are no longer available but it will still be showing on the dashboard.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Anugoson(m): 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
Towotowo:
I think you should close your browser, go back to your application sign in link and click provide biometrics again. since you are not going for PS click ok to the next and pick the day you want

I did that and it’s still not working. It’s not even showing any date at all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Anugoson(m): 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
mescanayo:

From my experience with that, those dates you are selecting are no longer available but it will still be showing on the dashboard.
I think after trying 3 times with the otp issue. Tls puts a hold on your account and the only solution is to do walk in. Any idea ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by pedestal82(m): 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
Please can anybody share experience on this my issue.
Please.
pedestal82:
Please I am having issues paying my IHS using my Dollar card. We are a family of 5. We were able to use our GT Dollar card to pay for me and my wife. It started to decline when we started to try to pay for our children.
We thought it was the bank, when we got to the bank they said it was the Marchant declining the pay.
Our agent decided to use 2 different UBA cards still to no avail. The worst is that he has been debited twice, which will take some time for the money to be reversed.
My problem now is that we don't even understand what the issue is.
We also tried to start another application for our first child, still it was declined.
Please anybody with similar experience should help with info on how to resolve it.
It is really frustrating right now.
Thanks in advance
@duchess90 @mimilyrics any ideas
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by mcwally: 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
It may be from their site because I'm having the same issue here no date is displaying since morning as you screenshot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Cashmadam: 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
dende3:
please cashmadam dm me on 08066793981 whatapp

Sorry, I stopped private conversations for security reasons. I hope you understand.

If you can post your query here, I will help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by pedestal82(m): 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
Please I am having issues paying my IHS using my Dollar card. We are a family of 5. We were able to use our GT Dollar card to pay for me and my wife. It started to decline when we started to try to pay for our children.
We thought it was the bank, when we got to the bank they said it was the Marchant declining the pay.
Our agent decided to use 2 different UBA cards still to no avail. The worst is that he has been debited twice, which will take some time for the money to be reversed.
We also tried to start another application for our first child, still it was declined.
Please anybody with similar experience should help with info on how to resolve it.
Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Cashmadam: 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
pedestal82:
Thanks in advance

This is strange.

Do you have anyone in the UK you trust? Perharps the person(s) can try from that end.

I pray you get this resolved soon. Good luck!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Star721: 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
Yes. But it has to be a trusted person

Welcomme:
How would someone pay on behalf over there? Will I be giving them my login?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Anugoson(m): 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
mcwally:
It may be from their site because I'm having the same issue here no date is displaying since morning as you screenshot
I pray so, cos it’s frustrating. Any other person having same issue today ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by eedris03(m): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
Hello Duchess90,

Please I need your guide on this, if have made mistake already so that I could just go to correct it when I get to tlc for biometrics on thurday.

while filling my application form under accommodation. Question:

1. DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU WILL BE STAYING IN THE UK? and I choose NO.

2. WHERE DO YOU PLAN TO STAY IN THE UK?

I stated student or private accommodation

Pls could this my answer require further clarity or any future evidence as a lot of people were saying I should have picked school address.

Do I need to make a booking of private hostel or hotel for 3days at least to show as evidence or I should just leave it the way it is.

My biometrics is 3rd august, so that I could asked them to upload any new document if necessary.

Please I want to try to the best of my knowledge to avoid nsf email. Please I need your advice

Thank you dechess90 for being an angle to us all here

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by awesinic: 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
TLS site

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by zieraw2005(m): 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
This is never an issue. Yes or No has no impact on the decision you will get.

Personally, I chose No and I went on to state that I and my family will be using Airbnb for first 2 weeks.

The ukvi knows quite well most post graduate students don't have any accommodation in their schools.

Most people select school address to avoid long talk.

Yes or No won't matter if other documents are on point .
Good luck

eedris03:
Hello Duchess90,

Please I need your guide on this, if have made mistake already so that I could just go to correct it when I get to tlc for biometrics on thurday.

Pls could this my answer require further clarity or any future evidence as a lot of people were saying I should have picked school address.

Do I need to make a booking of private hostel or hotel for 3days at least to show as evidence or I should just leave it the way it is.

My biometrics is 3rd august, so that I could asked them to upload any new document if necessary.

Please I want to try to the best of my knowledge to avoid nsf email. Please I need your advice

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Saintmaker01(m): 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
Hello Duchess90,
Please, I want to use my wife's account to do pof for her and my children as dependent, but the surname in her BVN and the one in her passport are not the same. She has went to the bank and requested for change of name but it hasn't reflected in her BVN yet.
Will there be an issue if I go on to do pof in her maiden name when I want to apply for vsia for them using the pof account?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by mcwally: 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
The site is back now you can book your appointment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Loko40: 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
I think this issue of sputum after x-ray need to be review if only it's possible. The idea of waiting for 10 weeks is just frustrating and wasting of people's time. General hospital carry out both x-ray and sputum test result under 7 days, I wonder why IOM can't do sich most especially when they know that they're dealing with patients that have time constraints
People visit general hospital to confirm their TB status before proceeding to IOM nowadays, so the reality is they already know they are clean even before the screening. So if IOM insist that x-ray shows abnormal no prob, but they should be able to do the further test within a very reasonable time frame that will not alter the patients traveling plan.

Well, it quite unfortunate that they have the final decision on the outcome of the results.

jenny53:
Goodmornung duchess and everyone here. Pls I had my tb test screening with IOM early July and I was asked to carryout a sputum test which I did. But I am tired of waiting on them for the 8- 10 weeks duration for my result. And I have gone for another xray with a different private hospital and my xray was normal which was initially abnormal in iom. The thing is am thinking of booking with Q life in other to carry out and another screening but, I don't know if this will be an issue because I personal feel the approved hospitals for uk screening will all be registering on the same site. So I am confused because I don't want them to raise any issue on it. So please duchess wat do u think and also any one that has been through this and scaled through could suggest to me, I mean if you have encountered this personally and scaled through. Please I am open to suggestions because time isnt on my side my course start date is 18th of Sept. I await your response

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by awesinic: 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
Guys, my uncle in uk help me to continue the application when the serve here in Nigeria is down but i don't know how he got to this stage and next steps to take..

anyone to assist please?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by eedris03(m): 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
Thank you zieraw2005.

You've really cool my temper right now

Thank you
zieraw2005:
This is never an issue. Yes or No has no impact on the decision you will get.

Personally, I chose No and I went on to state that I and my family will be using Airbnb for first 2 weeks.

The ukvi knows quite well most post graduate students don't have any accommodation in their schools.

Most people select school address to avoid long talk.

Yes or No won't matter if other documents are on point .
Good luck

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by shawrygal(f): 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
Biometrics 21st of July still at DMC.
Who has gotten their visa for same date at IKeja Tls.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Sandrylala: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
Did you receive any nsf ?
shawrygal:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by zieraw2005(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
eedris03:
Thank you zieraw2005.

You've really cool my temper right now

Thank you

Anytime bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by zieraw2005(m): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
awesinic:
Guys, my uncle in uk help me to continue the application when the serve here in Nigeria is down but i don't know how he got to this stage and next steps to take..

anyone to assist please?

I think he has finished your application, you need to click on TRACK to monitor your application progress
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Nokas2021(m): 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
Good evening, good people.

CAS dropped in on 20th July

Visa application on 22nd July

Biometrics @ TLS VAS, Abuja on 27th

A mail dropped in today and it's good news.
UK Visa application is ready for collection.

It's an 8 year study gap so I submitted
*Graduate trainee and an appointment letter
*A Reference letter from my current employer
*Academic Transcript
* NYSC Certificate
*WAEC Certificate
* TB test certificate

Thank you everyone.
I love reading from here because I learn a lot.

Even after the VISA dropped, I can't help but keep reading and learning from you all.

Thank you everyone. I am grateful.

I wish all of us an amazing August❤️

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
Hello

I beg to differ

It's okay to say No to not knowing where to stay

But then you have to be specific, student or private accommodation is very confusing

A cover letter to explain what your accommodation arrangements are,will help avoid NSF

If you have explored student accommodation say so, if it's private via air BnB or a hotel then state so

A very detailed ECO will flag this up and ask for more information through NSF

Cheers
eedris03:
Hello Duchess90,

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
Hello

I'm not sure why BVN is of interest here.

If the bank account is same with her passport or different but she has her evidence of change of name then that should be fine

Remember POF is for your dependant's use in the UK

Cheers
Saintmaker01:
Hello Duchess90,
Please, I want to use my wife's account to do pof for her and my children as dependent, but the surname in her BVN and the one in her passport are not the same. She has went to the bank and requested for change of name but it hasn't reflected in her BVN yet.
Will there be an issue if I go on to do pof in her maiden name when I want to apply for vsia for them using the pof account?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Paparaxo(m): 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
Mine was 26th haven’t heard from them as well. Tracking still at DMC.

shawrygal:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Mattmich(m): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
This application is not complete. You've got no date for biometric.
Kindly complete it.
If you're confused about everything,I can assist you because I am on holiday.
Best regards
awesinic:

anyone to assist please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by giselle237: 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
Saintmaker01:
Hello Duchess90,
show documentation proving that she is married. that’s all. And that she has changed her name.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Gabriel2lucky: 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2023
Nokas2021:
Good evening, good people.

CAS dropped in on 20th July

Visa application on 22nd July

Biometrics @ TLS VAS, Abuja on 27th

A mail dropped in today and it's good news.
UK Visa application is ready for collection.

It's an 8 year study gap so I submitted
*Graduate trainee and an appointment letter
*A Reference letter from my current employer
*Academic Transcript
* NYSC Certificate
*WAEC Certificate
* TB test certificate

Thank you everyone.
I love reading from here because I learn a lot.

Even after the VISA dropped, I can't help but keep reading and learning from you all.

Thank you everyone. I am grateful.

I wish all of us an amazing August❤️

Congratulations 🎈

Did you use priority visa application ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by giselle237: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
awesinic:
Good morning guys!During visa application when ask about my partner family name, will it be my own surname or her father's name. please kindly respond with top urgency. Thanks!
the one on her passport. U will then be asked if she is known by any other name, answer yea and fill the second surname

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by fablyn1010: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
shawrygal:

Same date and same Ikeja nothing yet but those people that did on 26th got theirs today

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (274) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam

Viewing this topic: Dhejy7, emandman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.