Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (285881 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (274) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Serendipity01: 8:00am On Aug 01, 2023
Thank you @duchess90, please is it the same one I submitted or I have to reprint another one. So sorry to bother you.
duchess90:
Hello

Prepare like you would be asked

If not then fine

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Welcomme: 8:04am On Aug 01, 2023
Star721:
Have you been able to resolve the issue? If not get some to pay for you. Preferablya trusted person in uk.
How would someone pay on behalf over there? Will I be giving them my login?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Serendipity01: 8:04am On Aug 01, 2023
Good morning everyone, please is there any whatsapp group for Teesside students(September batch). Please I'll like to be added to the group of there's any.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Anugoson(m): 8:12am On Aug 01, 2023
Please I need help house! I was on tls site, selected priority, express courier and prime time for my appointment date. Went to checkout, paid for the priority service, I put the address for courier, got to payment for tls value added services. My bank didn’t send me the code on time and I pressed cancel. It brought me back to book appointment and I can’t pass the stage anymore. Can’t even see appointment dates, the dashboard says no appointment date selected. How do I go about this, don’t know if tls blocked my account

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by myhero: 8:25am On Aug 01, 2023
@dduchess90 and other gurus,I am considering flying from (cadjehoun airport cotonou Benin Republic) to London cos of the flight fare.Please has anyone traveled to the UK through (cadjehoun airport cotonou Benin Republic), what is the experience like especially there immigration check.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by awesinic: 9:06am On Aug 01, 2023
Good morning guys!

During visa application when ask about my partner family name, will it be my own surname or her father's name.

please kindly respond with top urgency.

Thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Globalshaper: 9:15am On Aug 01, 2023
Hello, Nairaland Family,

Please can you confirm if it is true that UKVI will give you a UK SIM card at the point of picking up your passport (after a successful student visa application)

If yes, what category of people qualify for this and what can I do to qualify?

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 9:20am On Aug 01, 2023
Hello

UKVI doesn't give SIM

Perhaps TLS and it will be to everyone and anyone if the Sims are available on the day you go for your biometrics or collect your passport

Cheers
Globalshaper:
Hello, Nairaland Family,

Please can you confirm if it is true that UKVI will give you a UK SIM card at the point of picking up your passport (after a successful student visa application)

If yes, what category of people qualify for this and what can I do to qualify?

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 9:20am On Aug 01, 2023
Hello

Family name is her surname on her passport

Cheers
awesinic:
Good morning guys!

During visa application when ask about my partner family name, will it be my own surname or her father's name.

please kindly respond with top urgency.

Thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 9:21am On Aug 01, 2023
Hello

Clear browser and repeat process

TLS won't block your account

Cheers
Anugoson:
Please I need help house! I was on tls site, selected priority, express courier and prime time for my appointment date. Went to checkout, paid for the priority service, I put the address for courier, got to payment for tls value added services. My bank didn’t send me the code on time and I pressed cancel. It brought me back to book appointment and I can’t pass the stage anymore. Can’t even see appointment dates, the dashboard says no appointment date selected. How do I go about this, don’t know if tls blocked my account
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 9:22am On Aug 01, 2023
Hello

Reprint an up to date one

Cheers
Serendipity01:
Thank you @duchess90, please is it the same one I submitted or I have to reprint another one. So sorry to bother you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 9:22am On Aug 01, 2023
Hello

Promotion and reference letters will suffice

Cheers
Focus99:
@duchess90 @mimilyrics goodday

Someone with 13yrs study gap can't find his employment letter. He started working with his company since 2011 after graduation in 2010 till date although he has promotion letter and reference letter can he make do with this two only?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Serendipity01: 9:23am On Aug 01, 2023
Hmmmm, what if I took out the money for something urgent and replaced it few days to the trip. Now I'm getting scared
duchess90:
Hello

Reprint an up to date one

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2023
Hello

Very interesting

I wonder who made this error... Dependants visa shouldn't be approved if the MAs hasn't been approved

Chase up after 15days,if you haven't heard anything

Cheers
Paxziano:
Good day all...

Pls I got my visa as well as my BRP mail but my MA hasn't got any. She was asked for some extra documentation which she has provided since 27th of july (same day my BRP letter was dated) but still, no news for her. Is this normal? @duchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 9:25am On Aug 01, 2023
Hello

I have no comment on that please

Cheers
Serendipity01:
Hmmmm, what if I took out the money for something urgent and replaced it few days to the trip. Now I'm getting scared
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Serendipity01: 9:31am On Aug 01, 2023
I submitted only my promotion letter and references and I got my visa
Focus99:
@duchess90 @mimilyrics your reply will go a long way.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Serendipity01: 9:31am On Aug 01, 2023
OK, thank you so much
duchess90:
Hello

I have no comment on that please

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Anugoson(m): 9:34am On Aug 01, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Clear browser and repeat process

TLS won't block your account

Cheers
I have cleared browser couple of times and tried it again. I can’t still see dates nor proceed to checkout. I sent you a message.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by mescanayo(m): 9:41am On Aug 01, 2023
@duchess90

PLEASE DO I NEED TRANSIT VISA IF MY FLIGHT HAS LAYOVER OF 5 HOURS AT NORWAY

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by val2019: 10:07am On Aug 01, 2023
Who has an idea if walk in appointment is allowed at V.I TLS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by chemicalmyt: 10:20am On Aug 01, 2023
Yes it is allowed. Just go with your card, you will pay 44k

val2019:
Who has an idea if walk in appointment is allowed at V.I TLS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by jenny53(f): 10:42am On Aug 01, 2023
Goodmornung duchess and everyone here. Pls I had my tb test screening with IOM early July and I was asked to carryout a sputum test which I did. But I am tired of waiting on them for the 8- 10 weeks duration for my result. And I have gone for another xray with a different private hospital and my xray was normal which was initially abnormal in iom. The thing is am thinking of booking with Q life in other to carry out and another screening but, I don't know if this will be an issue because I personal feel the approved hospitals for uk screening will all be registering on the same site. So I am confused because I don't want them to raise any issue on it. So please duchess wat do u think and also any one that has been through this and scaled through could suggest to me, I mean if you have encountered this personally and scaled through. Please I am open to suggestions because time isnt on my side my course start date is 18th of Sept. I await your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Towotowo: 10:48am On Aug 01, 2023
A cousin of mine had an issue with this earlier this year. She had to wait for 10weeks, it was a long wait. Personally, i think you have to wait since they told you so. If you go to another centre and they dont know you've done a test in another place then lucky you.

jenny53:
Goodmornung duchess and everyone here. Pls I had my tb test screening with IOM early July and I was asked to carryout a sputum test which I did. But I am tired of waiting on them for the 8- 10 weeks duration for my result. And I have gone for another xray with a different private hospital and my xray was normal which was initially abnormal in iom. The thing is am thinking of booking with Q life in other to carry out and another screening but, I don't know if this will be an issue because I personal feel the approved hospitals for uk screening will all be registering on the same site. So I am confused because I don't want them to raise any issue on it. So please duchess wat do u think and also any one that has been through this and scaled through could suggest to me, I mean if you have encountered this personally and scaled through. Please I am open to suggestions because time isnt on my side my course start date is 18th of Sept. I await your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by awesinic: 11:45am On Aug 01, 2023
Hello guys!

please am bit confused at this stage, i am applying for a standard visa application not priority, should i just click on NO and to be released to appointment.

please urgent response

please guys, kindly assist me here, what to do at this stage. I will be unable to schedule appointments after third time. someone to kindly assist

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 11:49am On Aug 01, 2023
Hello

Yes

Norway is Northern EU

Cheers
mescanayo:
@duchess90

PLEASE DO I NEED TRANSIT VISA IF MY FLIGHT HAS LAYOVER OF 5 HOURS AT NORWAY

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 11:50am On Aug 01, 2023
Hello

It's your decision to use another UKVI approved TB test centre

Ensure you inform them that you had previously done a test at IOM

Cheers
jenny53:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by awesinic: 11:56am On Aug 01, 2023
@ duchess please, can you assist with this?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Sumboobisesan: 11:56am On Aug 01, 2023
Most likely you have to wait. I know of someone in the similar vein. She went to QLife and she was asked to do sputum too despite not revealing that she had done the same at IOM. She had to differ her admission to Sep cos the whole thing happened in Jan when POF was even about to mature!. It was a painful experience. At the end of the day, both results came out Negative...Note that the expiring date on both certificates is 3 months as against usual 6 months. Ultimately, the person was able to submit her application to embassy 6 days before the certificate expired and 9 days later she got her visa.

You can try your luck with Qlife as your case may be different. All the best

jenny53:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Anugoson(m): 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
awesinic:
Hello guys!

please am bit confused at this stage, i am applying for a standard visa application not priority, should i just click on NO and to be released to appointment.

please urgent response

please guys, kindly assist me here, what to do at this stage. I will be unable to schedule appointments after third time. someone to kindly assist
I have the same issue and I don’t know what to do at this moment. I already paid for priority, but am unable to book appointment nor upload my documents
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by awesinic: 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
Anugoson:

I have the same issue and I don’t know what to do at this moment. I already paid for priority, but am unable to book appointment nor upload my documents

i sent you a mail, pls reply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by mescanayo(m): 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
Okay thank you.

duchess90:
Hello

Yes

Norway is Northern EU

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (274) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam

Viewing this topic: kel4soft, MiKiel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.