Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up (27120 Views)

My Ex Has Big Ass And Nipple An A Loong Dick WHO IS SHE (dating Advice) / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by BarrElChapo(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2023
IconicR:
Someone I know is secretly dating her cousin's husband, the said man was responsible for this lady's new job and she works directly under the man , same office and everything.

They all work at the same place but wife works in a different department, the annoying part is that this lady is far older than her cousin, a divorcee who is yet to remarry. I saw all their love messages to each other but they've not had sex because the man was complaining that she claims to love him but they have never made the love. I stumbled on all these when she asked me to take a picture of her with her phone and the love messages of that man came in, I quickly exported all their chats to my phone and I saw everything, I couldn't even sleep that day because this aunty is the last person I ever expect such deadly snaky habits from.

Now whenever I see all of them together I cringe, knowing fully well what's secretly going on. The thing is bordering me and I feel I should exposed them before they commit the abominable act of sex

Though from their chats she has resisted all kinds of moves from the man aside their exchange of love words. Another side is that this aunty and the man travelled together recently and came back the next day but from their conversation it doesn't look like anything happened but I don't know if they slept in different rooms.

Aunty has always told the man that she won't do anything with him that will hurt her cousin but the man keeps pressuring her. So my own is I'm so uncomfortable keeping this secret , I'm so tempted to confront this aunty that I know what she's doing but I'm still holding myself back.

What do I do please because I can't promise of keeping this secret and minding my business, I just can't.

Please how do I go about this?

Confont the aunty or the man.

To know if your knowledge will make them fall in line. If you tell your friend, it might blow out in a way that may end the marriage.

1 Like

Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by cyprus000: 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
Why did you export their private conversation? Imagine the gut!! All because you want to know what's happening in their life. People like you are dangerous to keep close.
No, it's morally depraved snake like you that are more than dangerous to keep close.

2 Likes

Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by KingPure(m): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2023
IconicR:
Someone I know is secretly dating her cousin's husband, the said man was responsible for this lady's new job and she works directly under the man , same office and everything.

They all work at the same place but wife works in a different department, the annoying part is that this lady is far older than her cousin, a divorcee who is yet to remarry. I saw all their love messages to each other but they've not had sex because the man was complaining that she claims to love him but they have never made the love. I stumbled on all these when she asked me to take a picture of her with her phone and the love messages of that man came in, I quickly exported all their chats to my phone and I saw everything, I couldn't even sleep that day because this aunty is the last person I ever expect such deadly snaky habits from.

Now whenever I see all of them together I cringe, knowing fully well what's secretly going on. The thing is bordering me and I feel I should exposed them before they commit the abominable act of sex

Though from their chats she has resisted all kinds of moves from the man aside their exchange of love words. Another side is that this aunty and the man travelled together recently and came back the next day but from their conversation it doesn't look like anything happened but I don't know if they slept in different rooms.

Aunty has always told the man that she won't do anything with him that will hurt her cousin but the man keeps pressuring her. So my own is I'm so uncomfortable keeping this secret , I'm so tempted to confront this aunty that I know what she's doing but I'm still holding myself back.

What do I do please because I can't promise of keeping this secret and minding my business, I just can't.

First of all, I'll be glad if you'll be open-minded and listen. Telling them is not the problem, maybe that's how God has destined you turn out.

You said you cringe whenever you see all 3 of ',em together. I shudder at your snaky attitude "of exporting people's messages".

Go ahead, call for a meeting of all involved and hit the nail on the head, and watch how you gain everlasting enemy from all sides (because husband and wife will settle it amicably since nothing has happened, and the wife will believe the husband no matter what you say, he'll tell her that it's because you're not married that's why you're looking for how to turn her wife into a divorcee like her cousin).

I'm not against you telling them, but your snaky attitude, so just to take ordinary pictures for someone is now being exploited. Nothing is as it it with this generation,yet they can pretend and feign love and loyalty.
Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by Way4orward: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2023
Oyo for you.
Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by KingPure(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2023
IconicR:
Why is nobody talking about the innocent wife who doesn't deserve all these devilish thing? Is the society this bad? One thing is I'll surely make sure this stupid affair ends. I'm just trying to get more suggestions on how to go about it. A useless man will not come and sow the seed of discord in that family, I'll not allow that

Or maybe you're just writing a book and seeking for better line of believable character seeing you're typing this here again. Or maybe traffic-freak.

1 Like

Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by tuzle(m): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
luminouz:

I concur. I have never seen such uselessness in my life. You had the guts to export someone's chats? That's straight up thievery, and that makes such person as bad as bank robbers and politicians like Gandollar. She should be arrested and thrown to jail for breach of privacy, theft and slander. Then she should be sacked without a kobo paid for work done. Such a person can leak company's secrets. Tufiakwa!!!

I recommend that the judge gives the wรฎtch 30 years with hard labour.๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
I was once in a situation like the op but this person is my aunty and we are kind of close. I came across her message one night like this. This was a person that use to form holy, wakes up every night to do vigil. Omo I was just weak. Contemplated sending the chat to my phone but changed my mind. I felt if she has a conscience let it judge her. Her own case is a fling with a married man sha. I told my mom since she is her sister.

1 Like

Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by KingPure(m): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
IconicR:
Kai whenever I think of the shame that will befall her, it makes me hold back. I just want to monitor them and whenever I see that she's going soft with him in his love making request I'll quickly borrow courage and confront her so that it'll never happen. Hmmm I'm still so shocked

Your words are so lousy.... "I just want to monitor them" I bet you don't have a serious relationship or job, if not you won't be so engrossed and eaten up by other people's matter with entitlement mentality to know more about other people's matter.

And I sincerely blame your elder brother (if you have one) for not beating the daylight hell out of your body growing up when you started your "monitoring spirit" profession.
Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by ify84(m): 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
Anijay1212:
angry

Op my advice is that you use a different sim card and send a text message to the woman warning her not to succumb to the man's wickedness, that you know what is going on and will not hesitate to report her.
Na four forty she go run.
But that man get mind sha,e be like say to die dey hungry am.

Take this advice. If you tell d aunty, she may get angry that you poke nosed. So, anonymously sent a message to plead with her to maintain her decision that u have evidences to show how she has been resisting the man. Let her know that the man is a chronic womaniser, so she doest think it's all about her... Tell her, others may, but she must not because she is a cousin to the wife.

Type the message hardcopy and send through a delivery man or send a friend to deliver it to maintain confidentiality.
Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by DesChyko: 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
IconicR:
I quickly exported all their chats to my phone..

Oh well..
Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by KingPure(m): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2023
IconicR:
Thanks for this, I even believe it was God who made me saw those messages so I can stop the abomination that's looming. Unfortunately some people blame me for bumping into the message

See lies from the pit of hell..., you even believed it was God who made you to see & export people's messages. So there's nothing more important and germane on earth anymore concerning your life and the unmarried jobless life that you're presently living.

People can believe anything about God in this age and days though.
Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by sparko1(m): 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
IconicR:
From their chats she has strongly resisted all form of private meeting or physical romance aside their exchange of love chats, so I think her conscience is still working for now but that man is not backing down, he's hell bent on sleeping with her and the aunty told her that'll never be possible. I don't know when I'll recover from this shock because the aunty is someone I never expected such from.

Is she a pastor? She's human, the fact that she is not with her husband means she's open for a relationship, 90% of those kind of relationship happens all the time, trust me, no need to be shocked.

My advice, let them be, she hasn't done anything wrong yet.
Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by Dididrumz(m): 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
IconicR:

Don't do anything that'll cost You Your job.

TheFreshVanilla:
Why did you export their private conversation? Imagine the gut!! All because you want to know what's happening in their life. People like you are dangerous to keep close.

That's even a criminal offence sef. OP can go to jail for this if the lady finds out he exported her chats.

If You've watched the movie "Billions", U.S attorney for the southern district of New York Chuck Rhodes dropped Criminal charges against Bobby Axel Rod because he stole the evidence he needed from His Wife, Wendy Rhodes' laptop. Wendy works at Bobby's Hedge Fund.
Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by Divoc19(f): 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
Mind your business
Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by Vladm(m): 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
I detest people like you... you are prying into someone private life and you are shocked, u still couldn't handle the shock u came to post it online.. now I am shocked to see how prying humans can be... let's pry into your deep thoughts and start discussing your private demons in public.. e sure for me say u no go survive the scrutiny... fear people like this o.
Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by isabi2lof: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
Na so many married men dey do , dem fit date their grandpikin undecided
Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by Broadmind: 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2023
IconicR:

Abeg do your amebo fast. Sebi when the marriage scatter you go celebrate your new title. People like you like to dey deep nose everywhere to find jobless story.
Go and caution the man if you really want to help. That widow seems helpless and the fact is the man will finally have her. I'm very sure of that, forget those initial resistance. Na so e dey start.
So, go about it your usual way. It's surely not your first time. Find your accomplice elsewhere.
Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by jamesversion: 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2023
IconicR:

Mind your business and use your time for more productive things such as knowing the correct spelling of the right word. 1 Thessalonian 4v11.

1 Like

Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by Prokaryote: 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2023
U no go mind ur business, busy body.
Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by Teymanhenry(f): 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
Shut up and mind your fucking business
Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by Coronavirus1: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
Busy body they will use you to settle old qurel and you will be sack mind your business AM even sure you are the real person making an attempt to sleep with the lady because few seconds you can't copy such messages in seconds
Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by EngGandalf: 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
Why will you export someone's chat into your phone? Unbelievable!
Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by VIKTO83(m): 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
Committing the abominable act of sex like u said is not d worst that can happen.
Issues like this lead to murder. The anty may soon contemplate on killing her little cousin to make way for her. Or better still poison or brwitch her to be sick.

IconicR:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by seguno2: 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2023
IconicR:

Confront her about what she is yet to do?

You will not be helping anyone with your BASELESS confrontation.

You are better off with finding a very SUBTLE way to bring up the issue without being condescending nor insulting nor confrontational.
Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by seguno2: 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2023
IconicR:
Her Cousin's husband oooo . So ๐Ÿ˜ข and the man is a renowned chronic womanizer . This aunty is the last person I expect such from. The thing is really disturbing me because the man's wife doesn't deserve this type of nonsense

But she deserves the renowned chronic womaniser, as long as he doesnโ€™t fcvk her cousin
Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by deavicky(m): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
IconicR:

it's not a problem. The other married man u will date outside is also people's cousins. Who u date doesn't matter, what matter is the act of dating a married man.
Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by MrDoGood(m): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
IconicR:

OP you're the man. Stop hiding.

Na from snap me a photo you quickly export chats history?

Common na.. no be kids full NL ohhh.

My take is... Allow your wife's sister to breath. Don't suffocate her. Remove your eyes and let her be.
Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by TeeFriz: 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
Use an anonymous number, a number not linked to you. Send a message to the man and the cousin with a little bit of proof. Then warn them sternly and make it seem more than one persons in the company is aware of their acts,afterwards destroy the sim. Let me advice you don't give them a cold shoulder or a reason to suspect you. That's on you not to let them know tho.
Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by djbenzino(m): 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
Aswear
TheFreshVanilla:
Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by Oluelite(m): 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
Gender like you do check and balances when married. U will want to see all the messages coming in for ur husband.
Better use ur head.
Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by faithfull18(f): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2023
Men!
Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by Killermamba: 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2023
IconicR:

You can't abi? You wan scatter person family, them never pour you hot oil before? Use your head
Re: She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2023
IconicR:
I want to confront the aunty that why will she decend so low to fall into the trap of this man. In their conversation the man was telling her that he had loved her right from when he set his eyes on her during the introduction ceremony of his wife. She foolishly gave in after little pressure.
mind your damn business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. / Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands / Ladies, What Attracts You In A Guy's Personality??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.