Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? (73467 Views)

Can 25 Million Naira Build This? / Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? / Can 2 Million Naira Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by 77up(m): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
This stuff trended on twitter last week, I think it should, since land is not part of 5m.

1 Like

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by ChristineC: 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
never
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by porthouse7(f): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
Old story on Twitter, sleepy forum

3 Likes

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by discusant: 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
baralatie:

🤣🤣
Dude said change go remain for the work ooo!
You will realize that he never built a house before

I don't think the dude knows the cost of cement in Nigeria.
N5 million will be consumed by cement and iron works.

Immediately after Buhari came to office, cost of cement doubled for the advantage of Dangote.

1 Like

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by tellwisdom: 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
Yes, with clayyy

1 Like

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by femtex007(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
jmoore:

How much was cement last year? The difference is not much.

We are talking about 2 bedroom.
Change go remain for the 5 million.
De play. How much did u think iron go chop

2 Likes

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by hansomb: 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
We don finish dis argument try try on Twitter. Na gwanjo work fit do for 5m
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by baralatie(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
brainhgeek:
I still want to know the purpose that decking is serving?
Car port
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by 2sexycom(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ladiesdream:
5 million will only roof that house. 7 million additional will finish the house to taste. Totalling 12m
it is a 2 bedroom house. I was there on Twitter when the guy shared that he can do it. This was last week sha. The OP here omitted something.

The builder said if you already have a land, he can build this with 5M.
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by femtex007(m): 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
Lol with suspended floor?

Yeah that's not happening.

That house isn't less than 8-10 million.
Unless you somehow have partnership with dangote to get his cement for 2k per bag.
Don't mind him
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by waice6571: 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
jmoore:
The worker shared a photo of a fine house on Twitter with the caption: "With 5M, I can build this 2 bedroom house for you if you already have a land."

Wind go carry the roof...... undecided
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by abbeynism(m): 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
emmybobo1:

Do you know that building soak away alone is up to 800k
Is it for community toilet? That's is not practically possible. Except VI and environs where they do double block work or casting.

1 Like

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by stevups(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
You were correct. But my fear as an expert in roofing, that roofing alone is 3m

2 Likes

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by Goodman2023: 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
taylor89:
Suddenly all these f00lish APC miscreants are now silent on Tinubu

They don’t know where to begin to defend him again since fuel went to N700

I mean was this same Tinubu they hyped studied accounting at Chicago university ?

Same Tinubu they said was master strategist?

Disturb them

.they are trying to distract us with stupid news on nairaland...

Same Tinubu that single-handedly developed Lagos?

Same Tinubu that has track records?

Tinubu should have focused on only cocaine and leave politics alone

Do you know the amount of suffering people are suffering in the streets?

Tinubu God will punish you & your generation
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by SMARTMOTORS(m): 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
That's why I said it should go a long atleast to linter. If it were about 10years ago change go even remain for the 5mill but now I doubt. The house even look like penthouse. Omoo
Hamachi:
5m will most likely stop at DOC level, do you know how much it cost to get a sharp sand now?
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by Angelfrost(m): 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
jmoore:

How much was cement last year? The difference is not much.

We are talking about 2 bedroom.
Change go remain for the 5 million.

Are you joking?!! That house I'm looking at?! Lol!

Please, be serious. grin
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by seunny4lif(m): 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
acorntree:

With 5m it's possible only that it may not be posh like this. House design get different level , someone can build a small house with 1m and someone else with 100m. The size, quality , sophistication is the difference. Houses are not the same just like cars are not the same, someone using kabukabu will say he has a car whereas if you see expensive tear rubber car , you will surely see the difference. With substandard building material you can even build that house there with 2m, only that it won't last. Just use gutter sand to mold block. Use 1bag of cement with 10pan of sand and 2 pan gravel, house foundation have started.😁😁😁😁
grin grin grin grin
All those cheap house substandard, na there people dey sleep and house collapse on them, they will say na witch grin

1 Like

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by Nawa4nl: 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
visaclick:
For where? When a bag of cement is 5300 already.
Cement is expensive becos dangote has monopoly angry
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by treatise: 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
taylor89:

I mean was this same Tinubu they hyped studied accounting at Chicago university ?

Bulaba bulabu is the code, if you gerrit....

1 Like

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by Innobee99(m): 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
taylor89:
Mods you people shouldn’t distract us with irrelevant news

The country is burning right now

Na God go punish them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by Paparazzi109: 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
No, material cost very high now
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by Ladiesdream: 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
2sexycom:
it is a 2 bedroom house. I was there on Twitter when the guy shared that he can do it. This was last week sha. The OP here omitted something.

The builder said if you already have a land, he can build this with 5M.
if you don't own a house you supervised yourself, materials you bought them don't argue, forget that person on Twitter. See you see uncompleted building if you try it with 5m.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by bolacode: 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
your father is an idiot

Perfect Response!
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by brainhgeek(m): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
baralatie:

Car port
What kind of a car is that? That space looks too small for even a bicycle to go under
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by femtex007(m): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
youngdad:
Watch the roofing style its flat.Not much wood and normal zink
1.5m can finish the block work.1m can finish the roofing considering the style
The remains money goes for windows,painting,electrical and plumbing.
Let's stop exaggerating things so that people can be encouraged to own their cute houses.
From my experience last year,if I had listened to people,I would not have finished my own house.
You didn't mention iron rods. And don't forget that house has dec
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by bolacode: 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
ibechris:

That guy didn't abuse u but I wonder how u guys behave in this country.

I am following the conversation for learning purpose, many of them were raised by ill people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by Omoawoke: 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
He will use cardboard
Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by MasterTeeUSA: 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
He meant build without painting and interior lol

jmoore:
The worker shared a photo of a fine house on Twitter with the caption: "With 5M, I can build this 2 bedroom house for you if you already have a land."

1 Like

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by Innobee99(m): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
adamma24:

Jmoore... shutup ur mouth....that house is more than 5 million naira to build...cos u dont know how expensive or costly building materials are right now...
Na una wey be Quantity surveyor dey add una extra charges on top grin

1 Like

Re: Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? by akpumping7720(m): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
ibechris:

That guy didn't abuse u but I wonder how u guys behave in this country.
Infact their matter tire me bro. They behave like animals. Any small thing they resort to insult.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba / How To Practically Calculate The Quantity (m2) Of Roofing Sheet Required / DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION Of A 2 BEDROOM & 1 BEDROOM BUNGALOW(semi-de)IN LUGBE ABUJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.