Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) (3826 Views)

She Said I Am Useless Because I Don't Buy Her Iphone / Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by Bvlgari: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
Una well done o cheesy Flamemignon1 and MyExpression

Make i just do like say i no read wetin una dey talk for this my thread hahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by Nigeriagood(m): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Not a way to start a debate
I don't engage foolish people, I have learnt my lesson
Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
Nigeriagood:
I don't engage foolish people, I have learnt my lesson
What lesson? That your point is wrong? Got it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by Nigeriagood(m): 1:51am On Jul 21, 2023
Flamemignon1:

What lesson? That your point is wrong? Got it
your problem
Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by advanceDNA: 2:44am On Jul 21, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Hell no but remember if you need someone to show you the ropes visually and make you scream and shake like crazy......I'm here for you and I promise you,no one will know lol grin grin cheesy

Sigh!! U lgbt folks are just a bunch of people with no sexual boundaries...all ur claims of being gay, nonbinary, trans,and wateva weird labels u give urself are all rooted in boundariless desire for sexual pleasure..

.yeah...i know u weird folks cant see boundries all around nature... and obviously dont see the need for boundries in sex too...because u pple just make a big deal out of sex...its as if u cant see u that u are more than sex....it has bcome ur identity.. and its becoming very pathetic ..

not that i care what u do with ur life ... but what i care about and what bugs the shít out of me is why u cant maintain sex as a private matter that it is....

....u guys go around moving naked on the streets in the name of pride month, day, week......HIV AIDs is more common among u guys...yet u keep pretending its no big deal that its just another disease out there......

U guys are bcoming so desperate u now teach next to toddlers these boundriless sex just bcause of ur false ideaology that u can somehow make more pple gay and become a majority by forcing it on them through schools.

Children are so simple, innocent and they dont need manipulation, but u guys wont just let them be.....u lots are bcoming fvcking irritating

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by Flamemignon1(m): 5:57am On Jul 21, 2023
Nigeriagood:
your problem
You did make it yours too but ok
Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:31am On Jul 21, 2023
advanceDNA:

Sigh!! U lgbt folks are just a bunch of people with no sexual boundaries...all ur claims of being gay, nonbinary, trans,and wateva weird labels u give urself are all rooted in boundariless desire for sexual pleasure..

.yeah...i know u weird folks cant see boundries all around nature... and obviously dont see the need for boundries in sex too...because u pple just make a big deal out of sex...its as if u cant see u that u are more than sex....it has bcome ur identity.. and its becoming very pathetic ..

not that i care what u do with ur life ... but what i care about and what bugs the shít out of me is why u cant maintain sex as a private matter that it is....

....u guys go around moving naked on the streets in the name of pride month, day, week......HIV AIDs is more common among u guys...yet u keep pretending its no big deal that its just another disease out there......

U guys are bcoming so desperate u now teach next to toddlers these boundriless sex just bcause of ur false ideaology that u can somehow make more pple gay and become a majority by forcing it on them through schools.

Children are so simple, innocent and they dont need manipulation, but u guys wont just let them be.....u lots are bcoming fvcking irritating

Ok man..... it's was literally a joke,If I had a dollar for everytime a straight woman have said the same shit to me,I will be a multi millionaire by now,lol

Moreover,sex and slut shaming is so last century,why do straight men have to shame people for liking sex? You do it to women,thank goodness for the sexual revolution which made them fight back when it's obvious men are the real sluts,y'all literally try to safeguard and control any sex that don't satisfy you,now that's pathetic

If you knew the history of HIV/AIDS and how bigots in power decided not to do anything until it started to affect straight people,then you will realize the true extent of hate but if we are gonna go by that logic, herpes and other STDs are more common amongst y'all yet you don't see us using that as an ammunition of hate

Oh look, it's another pride basher doing the bashing without knowing the history! pride has always been a sexual revolutionary event since time immemorial, it's not just a protest for queer rights, it's a protest made to annoy self righteous,holier than thou sex negative folks like you who continue to see sex and celebration of people's bodies as a bad thing, it's a sex positive protest to celebrate kinks and the massive amount sex plays in our community because for so long,folks like you have made us feel ashamed of our own bodies and how we choose to screw one another,pride is our response to you

You really wanna go down the route of child indoctrination? Lol,who have been indoctrinating children since time immemorial with their religion, romantic moments in children animations, sexual health and development in young adult movies and literature and whatnot? To even show this is definitely homophobia in display(even if y'all try to claim it's not),you complain only about queer people but never straight people doing that shit,where was the outrage when Disney blatantly displayed non consensual romantic moments in their old princess movies? Yes there are some queer folks and allies in schools that take things so far but trying to create a propaganda for audio and visual materials that are not even made for kids to add to the homophobia folks already have shows how desperate some of y'all are

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by Nigeriagood(m): 6:35am On Jul 21, 2023
Flamemignon1:

You did make it yours too but ok
alright
Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by Kenny9857(m): 7:35am On Jul 21, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Lol,gay men are spineless men whereas you are not half a man or man enough to endure what they go through,Are you man enough to receive the hate society throws at them? A real man does whatever the hell he wants as long as no one gets hurt whereas you are doing what society considers as normal and wants you to do,go answer your master puppeteer strings. Moreover,your hate stems from misogyny,you hate feminity so much because it's associated with weakness so anything that acts like a woman is less than to you,go work on that because no man out there is a 100% masculine.

Also what are the stupid codes of brotherhood? To ostracize any man who's different from you? Is that what being a man is to you? Or for fighting and standing up against injustices for those who can't?

All this epistle to support an animalistic behavior??
How do y'all reason sef ?
You are dammed 4ever!!
Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by advanceDNA: 8:09am On Jul 21, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Ok man..... it's was literally a joke,If I had a dollar for everytime a straight woman have said the same shit to me,I will be a multi millionaire by now,lol
Lies..lies..lies....no woman every told u such shiit... women pretend to much ...so no random woman off line or online will come tell u they wanna fvxk you and show u the ropes of some weird sexual pleasure

Flamemignon1
post=124555685]
Moreover,sex and slut shaming is so last century,why do straight men have to shame people for liking sex? You do it to women,thank goodness for the sexual revolution which made them fight back when it's obvious men are the real sluts,y'all literally try to safeguard and control any sex that don't satisfy you,now that's pathetic[/quote]
Slut shame.??.i aint slut shamming u... i am telling u thats the entirety of ur lgbt folks drive and existence... ive been at an interlectual meeting and we were introducing ourselves and our expertise..and this spanish dude just had to add that he was gay...like wtf...its not the first,second and third time ive seen such out of context statement......we came for a biosensor presentation for crying out loud and u made it about what gender u fvcking....
u call ur self pansexual, bisexual...even the non binary name is all about who and who u are fvcking...everything about u and ur identity is sex....

[quote author=Flamemignon1
:

If you knew the history of HIV/AIDS and how bigots in power decided not to do anything until it started to affect straight people,then you will realize the true extent of hate but if we are gonna go by that logic, herpes and other STDs are more common amongst y'all yet you don't see us using that as an ammunition of hate
Exactly my point..u see nothing wrong with it... in the first place its pple like u that have boundriless sex that spread disease every where....u have sex with women, men , animals, anything...yet u now want to put some of the blame to heterosexuals..?? U lots started the deviation in te first place.m

Flamemignon1:

Oh look, it's another pride basher doing the bashing without knowing the history! pride has always been a sexual revolutionary event since time immemorial, it's not just a protest for queer rights, it's a protest made to annoy self righteous,holier than thou sex negative folks like you who continue to see sex and celebration of people's bodies as a bad thing, it's a sex positive protest to celebrate kinks and the massive amount sex plays in our community because for so long,folks like you have made us feel ashamed of our own bodies and how we choose to screw one another,pride is our response to you

I dont care what is or what the history is...this is fvcking 2023....who is suppressing ur rights in the west... ...u guys dont see anything weird about what u do...moving around naked on the streets for one month as long as u give it some fvnny name....

Flamemignon1:

You really wanna go down the route of child indoctrination? Lol,who have been indoctrinating children since time immemorial with their religion, romantic moments in children animations, sexual health and development in young adult movies and literature and whatnot? To even show this is definitely homophobia in display(even if y'all try to claim it's not),you complain only about queer people but never straight people doing that shit,where was the outrage when Disney blatantly displayed non consensual romantic moments in their old princess movies? Yes there are some queer folks and allies in schools that take things so far but trying to create a propaganda for audio and visual materials that are not even made for kids to add to the homophobia folks already have shows how desperate some of y'all are

Show me the child/ toddler animation with ur so called claims of indoctrination...u are always desperate to prove points amd when u do..u justify dirty shíts by sayig some othwr lle ave done same...u just clinging ro straws and confirming my point..There is nowhere heterosexual sex is in books of next to toddlers......parents have always frowned at their kids been thought sex by outsiders....sex education jist bcame popular and was only introduced to 14 year olds... heterosexuals dont even consider themselves a group let alone have an agender to make anyone or people heterosexual...we just exist as humans and sex in private to us because its a private matter....

u guys now literally put gay sex pictures..two men and two women in the bed in books of 4 year old...like wtf..??
u guys make minors take puberty blockers....
If being gay or trans or pan sexual or wateva were that natural, u weird lots wont need all these...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by Flamemignon1(m): 8:59am On Jul 21, 2023
Kenny9857:

All this epistle to support an animalistic behavior??
How do y'all reason sef ?
You are dammed 4ever!!
That's how you start a debate? With no valid points? Super rich of you and clearly shows how Nigerian you are moreover,I would rather take the words of the people who've done the work on human sexuality and deem it normal not some washed up bigot who literally knows nothing about human sexuality

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by Flamemignon1(m): 9:50am On Jul 21, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lies..lies..lies....no woman every told u such shiit... women pretend to much ...so no random woman off line or online will come tell u they wanna fvxk you and show u the ropes of some weird sexual pleasure

Slut shame.??.i aint slut shamming u... i am telling u thats the entirety of ur lgbt folks drive and existence... ive been at an interlectual meeting and we were introducing ourselves and our expertise..and this spanish dude just had to add that he was gay...like wtf...its not the first,second and third time ive seen such out of context statement......we came for a biosensor presentation for crying out loud and u made it about what gender u fvcking....
u call ur self pansexual, bisexual...even the non binary name is all about who and who u are fvcking...everything about u and ur identity is sex....

Exactly my point..u see nothing wrong with it... in the first place its pple like u that have boundriless sex that spread disease every where....u have sex with women, men , animals, anything...yet u now want to put some of the blame to heterosexuals..?? U lots started the deviation in te first place.m

I dont care what is or what the history is...this is fvcking 2023....who is suppressing ur rights in the west... ...u guys dont see anything weird about what u do...moving around naked on the streets for one month as long as u give it some fvnny name....

Show me the child/ toddler animation with ur so called claims of indoctrination...u are always desperate to prove points amd when u do..u justify dirty shíts by sayig some othwr lle ave done same...u just clinging ro straws and confirming my point..There is nowhere heterosexual sex is in books of next to toddlers......parents have always frowned at their kids been thought sex by outsiders....sex education jist bcame popular and was only introduced to 14 year olds... heterosexuals dont even consider themselves a group let alone have an agender to make anyone or people heterosexual...we just exist as humans and sex in private to us because its a private matter....

u guys now literally put gay sex pictures..two men and two women in the bed in books of 4 year old...like wtf..??
u guys make minors take puberty blockers....
If being gay or trans or pan sexual or wateva were that natural, u weird lots wont need all these...
Oh.....I had no idea you were now the mouthpiece for all straight women and mostly the ones who visit gay bars or maybe you are just too vanilla and not fun enough for them to notice you but I will go with the former, when's the transition? Lol grin wink grin Also western women are far from pretence and whoever said they were random women?

Ok,so queer people add their sexuality to their introduction....? Big deal,why are you mad about it? Did that stop them from doing their job or you being yourself after you heard that? Normally,I would've taken your side but you being bothered about it even shows why it's needed, why are you mad about someone introducing themselves when their queerness is part of them,they are literally introducing themselves to you

I'm also pretty sure STIs have been existing amongst you heteros before homosexuals came into the limelight and why are you mad that bisexuals and pansexuals are attracted to all? Is it because you aren't,are you mad that you are just a monosexual which is limiting you from enjoying all the sexual fruits that life has to offer? cheesy grin don't be mad, sexuality isn't a choice and relating homosexuality to bestiality is so old,what else,you will relate it to pedophilia too?

Nobody is suppressing our rights in the west but today we just don't march for ourselves,we march for those who are still being killed for who they are,we march for our queer brothers and sisters who can't,we march for our heroes who died for us to have the rights we do now

Disney having snow white and aurora sexually assaulted in the name of romance is something to be overlooked but gay consensual characters share a consensual kiss in an animation and all hell breaks loose and you want a book? how about the bible filled with incest,rape,murder yet it's a book approved for kids? The right shot themselves on the leg where they decided to ban queer books but the same bill also allowed for a Texas school district to ban the bible along with the queer books and you said parents frown at their kids learning about sex outside their home yet songs of Solomon have a sexual verse now when it comes to minors taking puberty blockers, that's something I will never agree with because 30-40% of trans people change their minds

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by advanceDNA: 10:16am On Jul 21, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Oh.....I had no idea you were now the mouthpiece for all straight women and mostly the ones who visit gay bars or maybe you are just too vanilla and not fun enough for them to notice you but I will go with the former, when's the transition? Lol grin wink grin Also western women are far from pretence and whoever said they were random women?
clinging to straws again

Flamemignon1:

Ok,so queer people add their sexuality to their introduction....? Big deal,why are you mad about it? Did that stop them from doing their job or you being yourself after you heard that? Normally,I would've taken your side but you being bothered about it even shows why it's needed, why are you mad about someone introducing themselves when their queerness is part of them,they are literally introducing themselves to you
i am not mad...u just proving my point of how weird u pple are and see nothing wrong in throwing which gender u fvck every where u go....is there no inappropriate or right context in ur dicrionary........its a science meeting for fvck sake....... who do fvck wants to know weda u fvck a man, a woman, a dog, a sex doll or weda u fcvk ur self??....u pple cant keep sex private... its has bcome ur humanity....... its fvcking irritating..

Flamemignon1:

I'm also pretty sure STIs have been existing amongst you heteros before homosexuals came into the limelight and why are you mad that bisexuals and pansexuals are attracted to all? Is it because you aren't,are you mad that you are just a monosexual which is limiting you from enjoying all the sexual fruits that life has to offer? cheesy grin don't be mad, sexuality isn't a choice and relating homosexuality to bestiality is so old,what else,you will relate it to pedophilia too?

U are not sure of anything...sti came into being because humans like ur wont stick to the boundries of nature....u fvck everything....animal, man woman..how on earth do u think bacteria exclusive to the animal got into the reproductive system of man...yeah thanks to lgbt folks long before u were called lgbt

Flamemignon1:

Nobody is suppressing our rights in the west but today we just don't march for ourselves,we march for those who are still being killed for who they are,we march for our queer brothers and sisters who can't,we march for our heroes who died for us to have the rights we do now
Do u have to do ur matching in weird sexual ways...again proving my point...its all about sex..u guys have lost ur humanity...and thats why u have created a war btw heterosexuals and urself...we dont even have a group...we were just humans that have wateva sex they want behind closed doors until u pple came and start boxing and taging everyone with segregated titles

Flamemignon1:

Disney having snow white and aurora sexually assaulted in the name of romance is something to be overlooked but gay consensual characters share a consensual kiss in an animation and all hell breaks loose and you want a book? how about the bible filled with incest,rape,murder yet it's a book approved for kids? The right shot themselves on the leg where they decided to ban queer books but the same bill also allowed for a Texas school district to ban the bible along with the queer books and you said parents frown at their kids learning about sex outside their home yet songs of Solomon have a sexual verse now when it comes to minors taking puberty blockers, that's something I will never agree with because 30-40% of trans people change their minds

Sexual assault in snow white?? U are just clinging to straws cos u have no point as usual.

The bible has what...the bible is a history book that gave accounts of wrong practices of old and the bible never forgot to mention how these practices were wrong with a call to repentance constantly echoed from the first to the last page.... but all u lot see is that it was mentioned....there are tons of history books that gave accounts of wrong doing of the past.....u lgbt lots ddnt call for their cancellation ....its the bible thats ur target... lol....how convinient...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2023
advanceDNA:
clinging to straws again

i am not mad...u just proving my point of how weird u pple are and see nothing wrong in throwing which gender u fvck every where u go....is there no inappropriate or right context in ur dicrionary........its a science meeting for fvck sake....... who do fvck wants to know weda u fvck a man, a woman, a dog, a sex doll or weda u fcvk ur self??....u pple cant keep sex private... its has bcome ur humanity....... its fvcking irritating..

U are not sure of anything...sti came into being because humans like ur wont stick to the boundries of nature....u fvck everything....animal, man woman..how on earth do u think bacteria exclusive to the animal got into the reproductive system of man...yeah thanks to lgbt folks long before u were called lgbt

Do u have to do ur matching in weird sexual ways...again proving my point...its all about sex..u guys have lost ur humanity...and thats why u have created a war btw heterosexuals and urself...we dont even have a group...we were just humans that have wateva sex they want behind closed doors until u pple came and start boxing and taging everyone with segregated titles

Sexual assault in snow white?? U are just clinging to straws cos u have no point as usual.

The bible has what...the bible is a history book that gave accounts of wrong practices of old and the bible never forgot to mention how these practices were wrong with a call to repentance constantly echoed from the first to the last page.... but all u lot see is that it was mentioned....there are tons of history books that gave accounts of wrong doing of the past.....u lgbt lots ddnt call for their cancellation ....its the bible thats ur target... lol....how convinient...
Say you haven't been to gay clubs without saying you haven't been to one. Clinging to what straws? Buddy,this is an anonymous forum,you can choose to believe it or not

It's a science meeting and everyone was asked to introduce themselves,he saw his queerness as part of him and he made that part known,I wouldn't do it but I don't see how that's a big whoop for you

You keep trying to pin us for how STI came into existence is not just crazy but literally holds no water,there are only historical reports of people getting disease,it has nothing to do with sexuality so nice try apart from HIV so nice trygrin

You say you are not slut or sex shaming yet you are telling us to keep our sexuality to ourselves meanwhile carnivals go on with almost naked men and women cavorting on the streets but pride is the problem? I already told you why we march and why kinks are important to us

Kissing someone without the consent is sexual assault Incase you don't know

Critical race theory and queer history are also history but y'all only want one kind of history to be taught, that's not indoctrination at all right? grin cheesy and no one is asking whether they are right or wrong,kids should never be learning about stuff like those in the first place

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by advanceDNA: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Kissing someone without the consent is sexual assault Incase you don't know

Critical race theory and queer history are also history but y'all only want one kind of history to be taught, that's not indoctrination at all right? grin cheesy and no one is asking whether they are right or wrong,kids should never be learning about stuff like those in the first place

Kissing doesnt have to be sexual....people kiss all over the world as greeting...jidas kissed jesus to greet and poimt him out .....i was at function in the Netherlands and i was pecked on my two cheeks as a greeting....snow whites kiss to save her from death was not sexual because its kids entertainment.....but as usual clinging to straws...u called it sexual assault..
But carrying ur penis into a female bathroom with kids isnt an assualt but inclusivity ... nigga...its weird that u see nothing wrong here.....its like sex has impaired u pple's reasoning...

Again... Clinging to straws and throwing desperate points again....no one is askimg u not to tell queer history.......its in fact told in the bible along side what u desperately tag as rape..
.its ur lgbt folks raping strangers new in a land that made us know ur lgbt folks have been doing ur weird shiits for a while....

. tell ur story...yeah..teach lgbt sex ..i am not against it...tell u history....its something to teach all right... but not to next to toddlers...not showing our 4 year olds two men fvcking on the bed and two naked women pressing each others' boóbs....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
advanceDNA:

Kissing doesnt have to be sexual....people kiss all over the world as greeting...jidas kissed jesus to greet and poimt him out .....i was at function in the Netherlands and i was pecked on my two cheeks as a greeting....snow whites kiss to save her from death was not sexual because its kids entertainment.....but as usual clinging to straws...u called it sexual assault..
But carrying ur penis into a female bathroom with kids isnt an assualt but inclusivity ... nigga...its weird that u see nothing wrong here.....its like sex has impaired u pple's reasoning...

Again... Clinging to straws and throwing desperate points again....no one is askimg u not to tell queer history.......its in fact told in the bible along side what u desperately tag as rape..
.its ur lgbt folks raping strangers new in a land that made us know ur lgbt folks have been doing ur weird shiits for a while....

. tell ur story...yeah..teach lgbt sex ..i am not against it...tell u history....its something to teach all right... but not to next to toddlers...not showing our 4 year olds two men fvcking on the bed and two naked women pressing each others' boóbs....
I'm not talking about the nature of the kiss but the consent of it,she was unconscious and didn't give consent, buddy,laws being made doesn't mean people are not gonna abuse it,there will always be done crazy ones but yet again there are trans people who just want to use the bathroom assigned to their gender without drama

Moreover,are you seriously kidding me right now,queer education is under attack in some states and school districts and we will stop printing queer texts if you stop printing the bible

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by advanceDNA: 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2023
Flamemignon1:

I'm not talking about the nature of the kiss but the consent of it,she was unconscious and didn't give consent, buddy,laws being made doesn't mean people are not gonna abuse it,there will always be done crazy ones but yet again there are trans people who just want to use the bathroom assigned to their gender without drama

Moreover,are you seriously kidding me right now,queer education is under attack in some states and school districts and we will stop printing queer texts if you stop printing the bible

U are bringing technicality of consent into the saving of the life of an unconscious lady in a magical story jus because u want to justify why u lgbt folks put nakéd men and women in text books of 3 and 4 years olds......come on .nigga...u shouldn't go this low......i respect u alot....

..wow....How is queer text book and bible related....lol... ur real colour is just coming
So the bible is a problem for you...??

U see why pple demonize you..... u attack the christains because u have some how concluded that they are attacking u just because they are christains?? .... muslims are not.??
.there are atheist that find u lgbt folks weird aw well... if u think religion is ur problem...u better travel to russia...

U guys think if christians dont speak against ur sexual perversion....u think others wont speak...?? Then i dont blame those demonizing u.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2023
advanceDNA:

U are bringing technicality of consent into the saving of the life of an unconscious lady in a magical story jus because u want to justify why u lgbt folks put nakéd men and women in text books of 3 and 4 years olds......come on .nigga...u shouldn't go this low......i respect u alot....

..wow....How is queer text book and bible related....lol... ur real colour is just coming
So the bible is a problem for you...??

U see why pple demonize you..... u attack the christains because u have some how concluded that they are attacking u just because they are christains?? .... muslims are not.??
.there are atheist that find u lgbt folks weird aw well... if u think religion is ur problem...u better travel to russia...

U guys think if christians dont speak against ur sexual perversion....u think others wont speak...?? Then i dont blame those demonizing u.....
Exactly, it's a magical book that's problematic it's messaging and why on earth are you so anti body? Don't you love your body and how you are created? Why are you against kids learning about their bodies so that puberty will be easier for them to navigate and not be a nightmare? To be honest with you,I am against all those books in schools and it's not just me as gay person,there are other queer people speaking out against it because It's not helping to fight for our cause as it's giving ammunition to homophobes and I'm glad most school districts are getting them banned but it's like you are giving me reasons to think these books should be unbanned for kids to learn more about their bodies, it's like you see your body as disgusting when it's natural

I never said the bible is my problem neither do I have a problem with the Abrahamaic faiths,infact I hate it when queer people seek for religious validation, it makes my skin crawl,I said the messaging in there isn't for kids either,the same way I'm anti those books for kids is the same energy I share for the bible and even the Quran and school districts banning it seem to agree too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by Kenny9857(m): 7:04am On Jul 28, 2023
Flamemignon1:

That's how you start a debate? With no valid points? Super rich of you and clearly shows how Nigerian you are moreover,I would rather take the words of the people who've done the work on human sexuality and deem it normal not some washed up bigot who literally knows nothing about human sexuality

Human Sexuality my foot!!!!

Animals in human form.

Spits
Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by Flamemignon1(m): 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
Kenny9857:

Human Sexuality my foot!!!!

Animals in human form.

Spits
And that's a debate from you? Shame

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anti-valentine? Anyone / I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.! / Why Are Rich Ladies, Arrogant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.