Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Modern Day Feminism Is Like Scoring An Own Goal. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Modern Day Feminism Is Like Scoring An Own Goal. (380 Views)

MEN!! The RUSSIAN-UKRAINE WAR Clearly Shows That FEMINISM IS BULLSHIIT! (Photos) / Warning! Don't Mistake Modern-day Feminism For True Feminism (A Must-Read). / "Feminism Is A Rebellion Against God's Established Order" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

Modern Day Feminism Is Like Scoring An Own Goal. by LadyTara(f): 11:56am On Jul 17, 2023
In my personal opinion, modern day feminism is women shooting themselves in the foot.
God that made men and women unmistakenly different,did so for a reason. Biologically it has been proven over and over again thant men and women are not the same. Why then would I want to be equal to a man?
You as a woman ,you are trying to access your masculine energy just so you can measure up to a man, but let me ask this,can you be more manly than a man?, You are leaving your energy to go play on their turf. can't you see you are disadvantaged already?
Can you see you already started with the odds stacked against you already, why not find more ways to tap into your feminine energy and use it to your advantage?
It's bad enough that we already loose nutrients every cycle, but me I don't have the strength to compete with any man. Infact lead the house let me carry my handbag and follow behind.

Re: Modern Day Feminism Is Like Scoring An Own Goal. by TheBillyonaire: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
LadyTara:
In my personal opinion, modern day feminism is women shooting themselves in the foot.
God that made men and women unmistakenly different,did so for a reason. Biologically it has been proven over and over again thant men and women are not the same. Why then would I want to be equal to a man?
You as a woman ,you are trying to assess your masculine energy just so you can measure up to a man, but let me ask this,can you be more manly than a man?, You are leaving your energy to go play on their turf. can't you see you are disadvantaged already?
Can you see you already started working the the odds stacked against you already, why not find more ways to tap into your feminine energy and use it to your advantage?
It's bad enough that we already loose nutrients every cycle, but me I don't have the strength to compete with any man. Infact lead the house let me carry my handbag and follow behind.

LGBTQ+ virus can be blamed for Feminism. Feminism is the early state of the LGBTQ+ syndrome. This is an Alien attack on humanity, and AI is their API to our minds. The woke mind virus is causing mental the illness called LGBTQ+, while heralding the New World Order.

It is the begining of the end of human species as we know it.

Re: Modern Day Feminism Is Like Scoring An Own Goal. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
Nice post, I don't even understand this feminism stuff because it's like saying I want to carry loads wey no be my own to carry. Men and women are not the same, men provide while women give care and if feminism is about exchanging roles or trying to fit into a man's shoe then abeg my prayers are with them.

Re: Modern Day Feminism Is Like Scoring An Own Goal. by talented321: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
Nigeria no get femenist, we only have rejected bitter women, imagine calling urself femenist and u can't do without the precious d**k. Just look at our female actress many of them want to marry but no way, everybody just they chop them they clean mouth.
Marriage sweet when running with the right partner.
Sha i like this ur writeup, it is well.
LadyTara:
But me I don't have the strength to compete with any man. Infact lead the house let me carry my handbag and follow behind.

Re: Modern Day Feminism Is Like Scoring An Own Goal. by LadyTara(f): 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2023
talented321:
Nigeria no get femenist, we only have rejected bitter women, imagine calling urself femenist and u can't do without the precious d**k. Just look at our female actress many of them want to marry but no way, everybody just they chop them they clean mouth.
Marriage sweet when running with the right partner.
Sha i like this ur writeup, it is well.
The ones in Nigeria are fighting the wrong battle. There are still children who are pushed into marriage instead of school. There is systemic sexual harassment in corporate Nigeria that needs serious attention, there is a gap in women in so many field,so cultures still subject widows to maltreatment and deny female children inheritance,these are the issues,but no they are busy dragging who should do chores etc.

Re: Modern Day Feminism Is Like Scoring An Own Goal. by Phishbantin: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2023
Dem go hear... I pray ooo....

Why It Pays To Be On Good Term With Your Ex. � / The New Age And Change Of Lifestyles / Love That Turned To Hatred But Later Apologize ,is this not a setup?