Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

'$50m Power Plant In Lagos’ll Drive Economic Growth’ - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / '$50m Power Plant In Lagos’ll Drive Economic Growth’ (20007 Views)

Chinese Company Will Build $50m Daura Varsity For Free-Amaechi / Ambode Performs Pre-launch Of $50m Factory In Lekki Free Zone / Timi Frank Reveals 'How Oshiomhole Collected $50m From APC Aspirants' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: '$50m Power Plant In Lagos’ll Drive Economic Growth’ by lexy2014: 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
Gajagojo:
Lagos economy is growing. It is now over $100 billion
That is double what it was 10 years ago
Can you tell us how many countries in the world have achieved that?
your premise that they have lexy2014 been unable to drive growth is untrue

Are Lekki port and blue rail responsible for the growth of Lagos economy in the last 10years as u have said?

If

"Lekki port in Lagos will drive economic growth."

"Blue rail will drive economic growth".

Now this power plant will drive economic growth...

1. How many drivers does Lagos have?

2. Up till now, why haven't they been unable to drive this economic growth?
Re: '$50m Power Plant In Lagos’ll Drive Economic Growth’ by dalass(f): 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
mrvitalis:

Bros it's called loan scam
Jumo Ibrahim is expert in this

You buy or build a project A
Infliate the price and value of A(250% real value)
Call your partner in a bank to agree with your valuation
You can then take 75% loan of your value of A
That's 187% real value
Then you run it for a while sale parts you can sale
Default on your loan since the A is your collateral... Banks would now collect A
Seeing it's not the real value... Bank would call amcon who is the chief guarantee of all alone
Amcon buys of the loan from the bank... Try to run the business to gain back the money the rest is history

Dongote refinery is example, Nixon Hilton Nigeria, Arik, air Nigeria, news watch them plenty

Exactly 💯.all the billionaires in Naija are experts in such with partners in the bankers 😊
Re: '$50m Power Plant In Lagos’ll Drive Economic Growth’ by Nnannapat(m): 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
[/b]
plaindealer:

[b]

Look at this sad igbo sit at home bigot...lmao.

This is one of the rettarded, bigoted and mentally screwed rubbish on the internet.

So, Nigeria is not on fire with Igbos protesting because of ibo people remitting money to Nigeria.

So, ibo people are the only Nigerians abroad sending money and their ibo money is what keeps Nigeria afloat.

See how mentally screwed you tribal jokers are..you come up with the dumbest, the most absurd and ridiculous nonsense ever?

Who swear for you people with this bigoted, tribal and insane mentality?

Thank God we don't take you losers seriously, you are just a bunch of comedians and only good for entertainment.

You see why you are a retarded lowlife, you are a sadistic loser, whose only stock in trade is to be roaming about Nairaland looking for posts, I am even ashamed on your behalf.
Yes the topic of discussion that you quoted was my opinion, and I can defend it anywhere. Iam a business man and because of the scarcity of forex, I have to solely rely on my diasporan compatriots of Igbo extraction for my forex payments overseas. So what is wrong with that assertion.

You call other people losers, but you are the real scum of the earth, you are a jobless lowlife.
Re: '$50m Power Plant In Lagos’ll Drive Economic Growth’ by plaindealer: 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nnannapat:
[/b]You see why you are a retarded lowlife, you are a sadistic loser, whose only stock in trade is to be roaming about Nairaland looking for posts, I am even ashamed on your behalf.
Yes the topic of discussion that you quoted was my opinion, and I can defend it anywhere. Iam a business man and because of the scarcity of forex, I have to solely rely on my diasporan compatriots of Igbo extraction for my forex payments overseas. So what is wrong with that assertion.

You call other people losers, but you are the real scum of the earth, you are a jobless lowlife.

Nnannapat:
if not for Igbo diasporan remittance, this country might have been hit with violent protests from every corner.

With your above ignorant, shallow, tribal and bigoted rubbish, you are obviously a low grade mentality human being.

They haven't built the power plant, but you evil and negative people already pronounced it failed and unsuccessful. How sad.

If at your age all you have to offer is hatred, bitterness , gross negativity and frustration in life2, then you have some some serious life issues.

What's next, if not for ibo people , we won't have fresh air to breath.

Sucks to be you..
Re: '$50m Power Plant In Lagos’ll Drive Economic Growth’ by plaindealer: 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
In fact, why is it so hard for people from that sit at home slaves region to say anything good about good things outside their poor and unproductive region?

Why?
Re: '$50m Power Plant In Lagos’ll Drive Economic Growth’ by Nnannapat(m): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
plaindealer:

[b][/b]

With your above ignorant, shallow, tribal and bigoted rubbish, you are obviously a low grade mentality human being.

They haven't built the power plant, but you evil and negative people already pronounced it failed and unsuccessful. How sad.

If at your age all you have to offer is hatred, bitterness , gross negativity and frustration in life2, then you have some some serious life issues.

What's next, if not for ibo people , we won't have fresh air to breath.

Sucks to be you..
Mr Scumbag, you are nothing but a retarded junkie.
Your mates are seriously busy with their lives, but you choose to live yours hating on people that care less about your miserable life.

At least prove your enemies wrong for once,be productive, God didn't create you to be a goat.
Wake up and wean yourself of negative thoughts.

Get a life.
Re: '$50m Power Plant In Lagos’ll Drive Economic Growth’ by plaindealer: 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nnannapat:
Mr Scumbag, you are nothing but a retarded junkie.
Your mates are seriously busy with their lives, but you choose to live yours hating on people that care less about your miserable life.

At least prove your enemies wrong for once,be productive, God didn't create you to be a goat.
Wake up and wean yourself of negative thoughts.

Get a life.

Nnannapat:
if not for Igbo diasporan remittance, this country might have been hit with violent protests from every corner.

Seriously , when you come up with the kind of insane rubbish above, what were you thinking.?

Do you mean every dollar sent to Nigeria is stamped with Igbo sender logo?

Do you not see how rettarded you sound?

What's next, we cannot eat unless ibo people give us food to eat..

You and your kind are too far gone with your demented tribal and bigoted way of life..

Sad.
Re: '$50m Power Plant In Lagos’ll Drive Economic Growth’ by lexy2014: 7:27am On Jul 19, 2023
Gajagojo:

Lagos economy is growing. It is now over $100 billion

Are Lekki port and blue rail responsible for the growth of Lagos economy in the last 10years as u have said?

"Lekki port in Lagos will drive economic growth."

"Blue rail will drive economic growth".

Now this power plant will drive economic growth...

1. How many drivers does Lagos have?

2. Up till now, why haven't they been unable to drive this economic growth?
Re: '$50m Power Plant In Lagos’ll Drive Economic Growth’ by Nnannapat(m): 7:58am On Jul 19, 2023
plaindealer:

[b][/b]

Seriously , when you come up with the kind of insane rubbish above, what were you thinking.?

Do you mean every dollar sent to Nigeria is stamped with Igbo sender logo?

Do you not see how rettarded you sound?

What's next, we cannot eat unless ibo people give us food to eat..

You and your kind are too far gone with your demented tribal and bigoted way of life..

Sad.
]If not for Nigerians abroad, by now naira will be struggling with Zimbabwean dollar in terms of lost value.

And for the irredeemable ethnic bigots up there saying trash about South easterners, if not for Igbo diasporan remittance, this country might have been hit with violent protests from every corner,considering that NNPC has not been remitting much this year. Then imagine combining that pressure on our foreign reserve with so many Igbo importers seeking to buy the green back from the black market, by now USD will be over 1500 naira at the black market, and so many imported goods will be way above the reach of the middle class, including the smartphones that they are typing those trash with.

This is the full text of what you quoted, read it again and see if you are not demented to pick the part that suits your bigoted lost soul.
I talked about Nigerians in the diaspora before narrow ing it down to the Igbos.
Re: '$50m Power Plant In Lagos’ll Drive Economic Growth’ by EcoNews: 6:15am On Jul 23, 2023
I should ask when I see foolish ipob like you ask the same question about all the project

Soludo
This short LP governor of Abia

Have also initiated. It is more important to me that foolish souls like you ask this questions from the bastard ruling your hopeless senseless Igbo fathers instead of leaving them to loot your souls away only to escape with your enslaved improvised wretched so to the SW where your pathetic is revitalize for you to then start asking sensless question you dare not ask your oppressors in Alaigbo.

That is what tribalism is not not shielding criminal like Azikwe to be insulting the likes of Awolowo that your fathers enjoyed his benevolence in multitude yet you fools insult him to his grave. That is the priority to me not the foolishness your pathetic ipob soul define.

seborrhic:

Must everything be about tribe for heaven's sake!
So you shouldn't ask questions again if the cost of a project looks like a rip off simply because it's being done by your tribesman or being carried out in your state?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra State Daily Road Maintenance Men At Work. / Deleting Priority Projects Of A Govt Is An Economic Crime - Wole Solanke / Anambra Election: Aba People Observe Sit-At-Home (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.