Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,177 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

'$50m Power Plant In Lagos’ll Drive Economic Growth’ - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / '$50m Power Plant In Lagos’ll Drive Economic Growth’ (20008 Views)

Chinese Company Will Build $50m Daura Varsity For Free-Amaechi / Ambode Performs Pre-launch Of $50m Factory In Lekki Free Zone / Timi Frank Reveals 'How Oshiomhole Collected $50m From APC Aspirants' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: '$50m Power Plant In Lagos’ll Drive Economic Growth’ by lexy2014: 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
Gajagojo:

Lagos economy is growing. It is now over $100 billion
That is double what it was 10 years ago
Can you tell us how many countries in the world have achieved that?
your premise that they have been unable to drive growth is untrue...

That still leaves my question unanswered.

Lekki port in Lagos will drive economic growth.

Blue rail will drive economic growth.

Now this power plant will drive economic...

How many drivers does Lagos have?

Up till now, why haven't they been unable to drive this economic growth?
Re: '$50m Power Plant In Lagos’ll Drive Economic Growth’ by lexy2014: 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
Gajagojo:

your premise that they have been unable to drive growth is untrue

"Lekki port in Lagos will drive economic growth."

"Blue rail will drive economic growth".

Now this power plant will drive economic growth...

How many drivers does Lagos have?

Up till now, why haven't they been unable to drive this economic growth?
Re: '$50m Power Plant In Lagos’ll Drive Economic Growth’ by budaatum: 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
Gajagojo:

your premise that they have lexy2014 been unable to drive growth is untrue

Must you let your valuable time be so consumed?

Re: '$50m Power Plant In Lagos’ll Drive Economic Growth’ by lexy2014: 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
Gajagojo:

1. How many drivers does Lagos have?

2. Up till now, why haven't they been unable to drive this economic growth?
Re: '$50m Power Plant In Lagos’ll Drive Economic Growth’ by lexy2014: 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
Gajagojo:
. ..
yes ...

That leaves these questions unanswered.

Re: '$50m Power Plant In Lagos’ll Drive Economic Growth’ by Gajagojo: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2023
lexy2014:

That leaves these questions unanswered.

Re: '$50m Power Plant In Lagos’ll Drive Economic Growth’ by lexy2014: 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
Gajagojo:
yes ...

Re: '$50m Power Plant In Lagos’ll Drive Economic Growth’ by plaindealer: 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
Gajagojo:

yes ...

Seems you know how to handle that troll and NL nuisance.

His vacuous brain cannot formulate anything rational or intelligent, all he does is ask dumb, stupid ignorant questions to troll you and even after asking his dumb and rettarded question, he'll come back with the same dumb and rettarded question.

His only manner 9f discussion is asking and repeating the same idiotic question.

He's a certified bad batch troll, I always ignore that troll.

1 Like

Re: '$50m Power Plant In Lagos’ll Drive Economic Growth’ by lexy2014: 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
Gajagojo:
yes ...
Lagos economy is growing. It is now over $100 billionyes ...Re: '$50m Power Plant In Lagos’ll Drive Economic Growth’ by : 1:48pm
lexy2014:

Are Lekki port and blue rail responsible for the growth of Lagos economy in the last 10years as u have said?

Re: '$50m Power Plant In Lagos’ll Drive Economic Growth’ by gare(f): 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://thenationonlineng.net/50m-power-plant-in-lagosll-drive-economic-growth/

What is 30MW? Lagos state should attract and Power plant of at least 1000MW, these are the kind of projects that we should be seeing in the state not Alpha Beta, the power generation needed by those manufacturing companies in Lagos only would take up almost every thing, I wonder why we can not get this power issue for once.two three states can come together and own one power plant, there is lots of money to me made from it, i dont know why the states are not looking in that directions, with the new law where by you can generate and distribute states like Akwa Ibom with its own power plant would benefit, Akwa Ibome has 150MW plant in Ikot abasi and the state only needs about 30MW, that is why I wonder why a state like lagos should go for only 30MW
Re: '$50m Power Plant In Lagos’ll Drive Economic Growth’ by Nnannapat(m): 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
plaindealer:

It never fails, bitter, hateful, negative, and backward-thinking people cannot achieve meaningful things in life because they are too consumed with negative thoughts instead of good and positive thoughts and mentality.

As they say, If doom and gloom you see all your life, then doom and gloom is what you become.
I see that you are conditionally a sadist, the bile in your mind will never allow you to make progress. People like only view things from their myopic and deeply flawed,self induced hateful point of view, you are irredeemable.
The last time that I checked, you are not doing better than any Igbo man in your field of endeavour (if you do have any). You are just a lost bitter soul.

Yes , I am Igbo and a very proud one. So go figure, bring it on.
Re: '$50m Power Plant In Lagos’ll Drive Economic Growth’ by plaindealer: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nnannapat:
I see that you are conditionally a sadist, the bile in your mind will never allow you to make progress. People like only view things from their myopic and deeply flawed,self induced hateful point of view, you are irredeemable.
The last time that I checked, you are not doing better than any Igbo man in your field of endeavour (if you do have any). You are just a lost bitter soul.

The only sadists here are you and your bitter, hateful, frustrated and negativity-polluted people, you have nothing better to offer beyond doom and gloom.

This power plant is not even off the ground yet, bitter, hateful and frustrated people are already talking about the plant failing, losing money and how the money is your money.

I mean, where is the sense in that kind of demented talk?

Sane human beings always say, good luck, I'm happy for you and I pray you are successful, not doom and gloom and evil people like you, all you see is bad luck, all you see is failure and evil, and you wonder why the SE is a barbaric terrorist controlled sit at home slave outpost with nothing going on, a nonproductive place where for the people to take it in life, they have to Japa to other parts of Nigeria to collect their daily bread.

You are free to wish other people bad luck and evil which you've been doing since 1960, but what have you gained? All your bad luck and evil wishes come right back to hunt you.

Sad and pathetic losers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: '$50m Power Plant In Lagos’ll Drive Economic Growth’ by plaindealer: 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nnannapat:

Nnannapat:
if not for Igbo diasporan remittance, this country might have been hit with violent protests from every corner.

Look at this sad igbo sit at home bigot...lmao.

This is one of the rettarded, bigoted and mentally screwed rubbish on the internet.

So, Nigeria is not on fire with Igbos protesting because of ibo people remitting money to Nigeria.

So, ibo people are the only Nigerians abroad sending money and their ibo money is what keeps Nigeria afloat.

See how mentally screwed you tribal jokers are..you come up with the dumbest, the most absurd and ridiculous nonsense ever?

Who swear for you people with this bigoted, tribal and insane mentality?

Thank God we don't take you losers seriously, you are just a bunch of comedians and only good for entertainment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: '$50m Power Plant In Lagos’ll Drive Economic Growth’ by lexy2014: 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
Gajagojo:

Lagos economy is growing. It is now over $100 billionyes ...Re: '$50m Power Plant In Lagos’ll Drive Economic Growth’ by Gajagojo: 1:48pm
lexy2014:

Are Lekki port and blue rail responsible for the growth of Lagos economy in the last 10years as u have said?

If

Re: '$50m Power Plant In Lagos’ll Drive Economic Growth’ by XAUBulls: 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack / Wike Defends Obaseki’s ₦60 Billion Printing Claim / Labour Crisis: FG Directs Kaduna To Follow Principle Of Redundancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.