Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1488977 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

If Adekunle wins the money

I will give one lucky Islander 10k

No be mouth, enough of their bragging

Who dash Adekunle win. Na empty bragging Dem dey do

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
scondy:

Ur own fave that is a citizen of the most powerful country in the world ..yet has not made anything substantial for himself.....he is back to the house and instead of selling himself to viewers and brands so his career aspirations are noted...je is busy stealing coins....passing wrong information between different groups .....and such person is who u have no problem with....but an intellectual, graceful and honorable dude is who is pinching ur skin......how laughable....

Shey na Kidd wey no get defined purpose beyond flaunting his fathers ill gotten wealth Abi na pere who at 38...is focusing on how to set 2 women far younger than him to get disqualified....

Yet u get mouth to dey question Adekunle fanbase....we say he is intelligent ..u go dey vex...

Last year u kept hammering and jesting how no lady wants him bla bla bla....this year ...the most beautiful lady in the house(possibly lifetime of the show) is on his case....its biting ur body....

Una say e no fit kiss...infact some dey call am asexual....now that ve finally kissed ...una don change to another thing....

Adekunle is who he is...a well brought up individual....most don't even know...his winnings last year he used to complete his building. He lives in his own house ....he is a well brought up man, respecful and honorable. He is in this situationship with a lady that has 2 children...yet u expect him to doing pda up and down ...to prove what point exactly?

I will be giving you robust replies bits by bits in the coming days

Wait for it

There are so much to reply to here...i don't want to highlight plenty at once

At the end, a pervert will never ever be better than a broke guy

Now, pipe that and smoke it for now

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2023
Gbadoboy:

Make Pere no lay him military hands on my Ade o.
We no get resources to trend #justice4Ade. Na only nairaland we dey o, our money no reach Twitter where them dey trend that kind #tag

🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2023
garfield1:

Birds of a feather in dirtiness and stealing flocking

Too weak a come back to deserve a reply

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2023
Day 22 is almost upon us
True characters of the housemates are now fully on display
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2023
Threebear, who’s going home tomorrow?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2023
Nhazeru:
I can't believe we are in week 3 and these wicked housemates refused to give me a ship.

Give me a ship

Give me a ship

Housemates give me a ship before Vekuku finish my life with their borefest canoe !!

Aswear down cheesy

I am still wondering how Adekunle went from "I never told Venita I like her" to spooning and smooching in few days

What kind of "fakery" is this nah?

Please don't call that a ship or canon

It doesn't deserve those labels

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2023
My ship kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2023
scondy:

Ur own fave that is a citizen of the most powerful country in the world ..yet has not made anything substantial for himself.....he is back to the house and instead of selling himself to viewers and brands so his career aspirations are noted...je is busy stealing coins....passing wrong information between different groups .....and such person is who u have no problem with....but an intellectual, graceful and honorable dude is who is pinching ur skin......how laughable....

Shey na Kidd wey no get defined purpose beyond flaunting his fathers ill gotten wealth Abi na pere who at 38...is focusing on how to set 2 women far younger than him to get disqualified....

Yet u get mouth to dey question Adekunle fanbase....we say he is intelligent ..u go dey vex...

Last year u kept hammering and jesting how no lady wants him bla bla bla....this year ...the most beautiful lady in the house(possibly lifetime of the show) is on his case....its biting ur body....

Una say e no fit kiss...infact some dey call am asexual....now that ve finally kissed ...una don change to another thing....

Adekunle is who he is...a well brought up individual....most don't even know...his winnings last year he used to complete his building. He lives in his own house ....he is a well brought up man, respecful and honorable. He is in this situationship with a lady that has 2 children...yet u expect him to doing pda up and down ...to prove what point exactly?

It's really funny to see you diss Pere. You must really like Adekunle.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2023
Geezeem:

Aswear down cheesy

I am still wondering how Adekunle went from "I never told Venita I like her" to spooning and smooching in few days

What kind of "fakery" is this nah?

Please don't call that a ship or canon

It doesn't deserve those labels

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

I thought the goal was to win 120m

Ohhh lemme guess, Adekunle won his 120m already by become a step father
Na bad thing? grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2023
Alphagan:

Thabang.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

That he won't win the money

He top pere,he no top pere

He won't win

Arsenal giving me joy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
Who dey go house?

Seyi ?
Tolanibaj??
Neo?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:

Who dash Adekunle win. Na empty bragging Dem dey do
Their noise too much

Make them dey play with their 100web votes
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
Alphagan:

Definitely not Seyi
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2023
Nhazeru:
Patriots I love how y'all are dealing with those nosy Islanders.

Keep it up. Pere is proud of you

Fans of a General dey fear face?
We pin!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2023
Nhazeru:
This is not a surprise thou. I have always known he has nothing going on for him. Immediately he begged his broke fans to buy him a new car and they refused, The Werey had no choice than to go back to Biggie's house and continue his high way robbery! See him stealing Biggie's cereals, food and provisions made for housemates.

I guess he already had it planned out. Go to Biggie's house, steal as much as he can,come out and open a small provision store.

Dear Biggie, get that thief arrested this minute!!

loll this is very funny grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2023
Can Neo please shut up

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2023
davodyguy:

Na bad thing? grin
🤣🤣🤣

Una go crowndfund to buy things for the children oooo

Things don cost for market
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

Their noise too much

Make them dey play with their 100web votes
Everyone hypes their favourite...
E reach islanders turn...you say dem dey make noise

Besides you don't expect them to keep quiet when Ade is being dragged?

So whatchu saying ?

Dey there make pant dey wear you!!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2023
garfield1:

Arsenal giving me joy
Una don start this season again oooo

Just manage the community shield cus that's the only trophy for you this season
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

🤣🤣🤣

Una go crowndfund to buy things for the children oooo

Things don cost for market
Provided she loves Adekunle, we would do all we can

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2023
E be like say Tatiana don see who pass am because calling mods is so out of place for her. grin
Meanwhile, I just dey laugh at these Kuku and Nurse Pere bants since. As I no send both housemates, I am enjoying the gbasgbos. Make I continue reading. Una do well o!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2023
clefstone:
Just like he became Obaseki's handbag in LU season. It may seem as though the guy is a natural born submissive husband.
I actually pitied him when he came on stage on the opening day proclaiming the bad boy Deks alter ego with ear piercing and rough hair. I saw a grown man that hates himself and wants to be someone else

Some things will never change

An old wine that was poured into a new bottle, unfortunately the new bottle no gree cork.... so basically, we still dey see the old wine clean clear cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Hmmm..phyna’s done 360 lipo and bblgrin
She looks good but she needs to get rid of those cellulites and her razzmatazz!
My sweet lady,have you seen your fave’s body lately?grin

She only did lipo not bbl. I like her banging body by the way
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2023
Allnacruise:

Everyone hypes their favourite...
E reach islanders turn...you say dem dey make noise

Besides you don't expect them to keep quiet when Ade is being dragged?

So whatchu saying ?

Dey there make pant dey wear you!!!

Until you understand the context of my post, continue dey play

Nobody is stopping you from hyping your fave anyway

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2023
davodyguy:

Provided she loves Adekunle, we would do all we can

cheesy
🤣🤣🤣

Una go need extra funds cus venita go frustrate your boy tire
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2023
The way this thing is going ehn, na Patriots go finally kill Kuku and his fans las las

I don laugh tire cheesy cheesy cheesy

This thread sweet pass the show sef cheesy cheesy

Every season there must be male rivalry, last season was Kuku and Sheggz. This season na Pere and Kuku.

Patriots you are doing well. Cold drinks on the way for you guys

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lmao!
Cross na correct ashawo guy but I like am like thatgrin
No be Kidd wey Dey use pepper infested hand dey finger woman

Smh
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
scondy:

You mistake being clever for intelligence. How is your 3rd class deku intelligent, scratches hair in confusion🤔

Winning bbn tasks here and there doesn’t translate to winning in life, as it’s very evident

Shegz already said that your kuku needs redirection, so as to make meaning of his existence

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.