Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,069 members, 7,845,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1049) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1515626 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
Geezeem:

Milly nkem!
All pay nah pay

Gbam!
tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
safarigirl:

We know that he is a grown man with the mind of a small boy.

Someone said there is a 6-year old boy inside this grown man. You went to school Scondy, yet, a lot of your utterances are laced in startling ignorance.

There are medical explanations for why you can have a grown man with the mind of a kid, a man who is incoherent and not quite with his wits. I believe I and Eeghe continually attribute his actions to this explanation and you have seen it multiple times.

We are speaking of him as people like him are often spoken of. Nigeria is filled with people like you that prefer more colourful words to describe people like Cross, so, if you and your likes are already describing him the way you like, why are you so horribly pained that some of us are using kinder words?

Why must everybody use the words you prefer to use on him? Does it hurt you that he has been called Golden Boy and Sunshine of the Season?

Thank God it is not just me and Eeghe that see the light in Cross. Various BBNaija housemates across different seasons use similar kind words on him, and even those inside the house love him as he is.

Despite all these flaws you want to focus on, Cross is easily one of the most loved HMs from this show. Clearly, the boy has positive energy that attracts everyone else. If you no like Cross, check yourself o, everybody loves Cross Da Boss, even the CeeC that all of you have been calling bitter grin

It's always fun to watch a mad man ...of cos ...they will laugh with him nd catch cruise with him cos that is what he is to them ...cruise....

His case is not medical....cross is just an irresponsible guy that has refused to grow up ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2023
safarigirl:

We like him like that. We did not ask for a different version of him.

Let everybody hold who they like as they are.
no sane person will want to consider anything serious with an itibolibo. That's like a generational curse. I don't think any female want her offspring to be slow.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
Chai adekunle is in the same group with this oversabi neo

Adekunle is very good in video editing like he did last year

I know neo would not allow him do it, neo and busybody ,he would like to take the glory .and outshine everybody even though he is not good at it .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LotaTee: 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
scondy:

It's always fun to watch a mad man ...of cos ...they will laugh with him nd catch cruise with him cos that is what he is to them ...cruise....

His case is not medical....cross is just an irresponsible guy that has refused to grow up ....
How would you know when you are not a psychiatrist? Please be kind, you don't know what people are/have passing/passed through.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2023
omotolly22:
Chai adekunle is in the same group with this oversabi neo

Adekunle is very good in video editing like he did last year

I know neo would not allow him do it, neo and busybody ,he would like to take the glory .and outshine everybody even though he is not good at it .

Adekunle
Neo
Doyin
Tolanibaj
Kiddwaya

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2023
Eeghe:
Adekunle is fake though, very
cheesy

You have finally gotten the memo too , that once you mention adekunle you get engagements on your post, that is why you have been menstruating with his name since morning

Good one , atleast this time around we understand your post

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2023
ItisHi:
no sane person will want to consider anything serious with an itibolibo. That's like a generational curse. I don't think any female want her offspring to be slow.

LMAO

Thankfully, we are just watching him on a Reality show, we're not trying to date or marry him. No make your mind go too far.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2023
OhBritannia:
Lmao 🤣 allow these fans of Adekunle to keep ranting.
Just few hours ago, Cecee told ik in the head of house lounge that on a normal day if they put pere and Adekunle together that pere will finish Adekunle 😁

This is a woman that knows pere outside the House and knows what he is capable of doing.

Pere will beat the hell out of Adekunle and he will require surgery to come back to life again..

Let big brother's house keep deceiving Adekunle.

Maybe he thinks it's by shouting and using his hands to hit the dinning table.

One punch from pere and twitter will be filled with hashtags donations for Adekunle's surgery in India.

I literally rotflol 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2023
Aguwanyi:

10k …
Mtchewwwwwwee

Co-mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2023
scondy:

I don't fancy him too.I dunno Something seems off about him .It's not even about the fact that he's not eloquent. He seems to be too loose.With him always displaying sexual innuendos and all that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
OhBritannia:
Lmao 🤣 allow these fans of Adekunle to keep ranting.
Just few hours ago, Cecee told ik in the head of house lounge that on a normal day if they put pere and Adekunle together that pere will finish Adekunle 😁

This is a woman that knows pere outside the House and knows what he is capable of doing.

Pere will beat the hell out of Adekunle and he will require surgery to come back to life again..

Let big brother's house keep deceiving Adekunle.

Maybe he thinks it's by shouting and using his hands to hit the dinning table.

One punch from pere and twitter will be filled with hashtags donations for Adekunle's surgery in India.
Of course Adekunle will get destroyed in a one on one.Even add ike join .You think sey military training n beans.I think he was even deployed once
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
Nhazeru:

She only did lipo not bbl. I like her banging body by the way
She looks goodgrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
So today it's teamAde, teamCross and teamPere grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2023
scondy:

You are not a psychiatrist, you're just a random viewer, even people that are psychiatrists have said his case is medical, but Scondy on Nairaland insists his case is not medical because of agenda.

Cross will never see your ignorant words, but many people who share his challenge will be on Nairaland, reading how you see the challenge.

The beauty of this entire thing is that, you just saw someone saying kind things of Cross, and your wickedness reared its ugly head. You could have skipped the post, ignored it even, because kind words of Cross will have no negative effect on you or even your fave, but the Patience Ozokwor in you is too strong to resist.

You called him a mad man. Is madness not a medical problem? Is it not a mental illness that is diagnosed? Unprovoked, you called Cross a mad man. Scondy, unprovoked. May God heal you, because wetin dey worry you pass Cross matter.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
scondy:

Someone living in his own house at 28 never achieve anything. E be like the weed u smoke this morning dey contaminated....

I laugh at his own house

Una too funny for that fanbase
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
ItisHi:
I rather vote Illebaye to win than CC. No way that badly behaved girl is winning. Buying all the influencers and PR wont make her win.
God bless you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Who care about Agberophyna who shameless did abortion twice?

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2023
scondy:

Wetin ur 10k wan fo person ...u see us finish o ...10k ? To buy drink or what?
So make I drop 1million on top say we dey bant abi

Just dey play,if 10k too small to lick ice cream...you no suppose bother comment cus some people for una fanbase need the 10k

Because you can afford 10k no mean others fit.....I can do whatever I like with MY money

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
Goodluck to my baby girl!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
Geezeem:

Adekunle is too regular to generate any buzz. Too basic a game he has. He has absolutely nothing on Soma!

If na boring ship, Soma get am. Calmness and being reserve Soma dey there too

As for intelligence, after the quiz on Thursday, certain arguments have been laid to rest

There are only reasons Adekunle is mentioned here or elsewhere

1) Ship with Venwitch
2) Some of us have a problem with the way you his fans always try to pass this guy off as a lion whereas he is just a lamb, not even a cat.

I would have been very indifferent to this guy from last season but for number 2 reason above

He is quite boring... earrings, name change and all, regardless

The fact that he has fans who like him and might take him to the finals, won't change this fact.

When we get to the finals, we will decide who has entertained us and HOW

For now, we watch 🚶🚶🚶

N:B.. my take is not about his person, it's about his game
Honestly this is the only reason,he brings nothing to the table as far as the show is concerned.

Aside putting his deluded minions in their respective place about that borefest, woulda bn indifferent to to the bank guy,cos he no dey bring anything to talk about

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
If you don't understand the way Cross is, that's fine. Nigeria is a largely ignorant nation, so, most people will see him and not quite understand the person he is.

But expecting people to hate on him just because you don't understand him, is witchcraft behaviour. Go and wash your head in Bar Beach.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
Aguwanyi:

10k …
Mtchewwwwwwee
Oya come force money comot my hand nau

I decide to give 10k.....wetin concern you inside abi na you i promise??

Abi your name na one lucky Islander.....cho cho cho ontop wetin no concern you

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
ItisHi:
I rather vote Illebaye to win than CC. No way that badly behaved girl is winning. Buying all the influencers and PR wont make her win.

Cee c didnt buy influencers though. Guess u r talking of Mercy!

Pray tell,how is cee c badly behaved?
Because she gets angry easily?

So Ilebaye u support isnt badly behaved?lolz

Threw herself at Kiddwaya!
Threw herself at Neo!
Is with cross presently!
Is almost naked any chance she gets!

U guys are stanning her just cos "u feel she is bullied" and her dragging cee c's hair. Lmao

Agenda must agend gang!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
ItisHi:
if Nurse Eliza win. I will personally send $100 to your Binance account
He won't win and Adekunle won't win too

Can we move on
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
Geezeem:

Adekunle is too regular to generate any buzz. Too basic a game he has. He has absolutely nothing on Soma!

If na boring ship, Soma get am. Calmness and being reserve Soma dey there too

As for intelligence, after the quiz on Thursday, certain arguments have been laid to rest

There are only reasons Adekunle is mentioned here or elsewhere

1) Ship with Venwitch
2) Some of us have a problem with the way you his fans always try to pass this guy off as a lion whereas he is just a lamb, not even a cat.

I would have been very indifferent to this guy from last season but for number 2 reason above

He is quite boring... earrings, name change and all, regardless

The fact that he has fans who like him and might take him to the finals, won't change this fact.

When we get to the finals, we will decide who has entertained us and HOW

For now, we watch 🚶🚶🚶

N:B.. my take is not about his person, it's about his game

Let the church say Amen!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
Bennytwin:
I liked Adekunle. Him, cee c and cross have been ok but this his ship with venita is not shipping o.

Venita likes him,sure. But she should allow the guy breathe. Guyman dey choke. Make venita no kill his vibes.

Venita needs to go!!!

Why are Ade and pere's fans fighting here? What happened? Did I miss something?
Pls dont exchange words cos of dz housemates. Not worth it.

Cee c for the win!

Ilebaye can come a close third.

White and mercy should fix themselves anywhere they want.
With their fake acting and schemings. Lol

Straight up ✌️

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

He won't win and Adekunle won't win too

Can we move on

End of Story!

Na here I dey. Nobody with a penis is going to win this season at the end of the day, but some people will remain BBNaija Legends.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
ItisHi:
na Yahoo boy she settle for. Smh undecided
Omo your mentality shallow ooo

Just tell me why you run label the guy "yahoo boy"

Lemme guess his dreads

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
kowema:

Co-mtchewww

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
omotolly22:

You have finally gotten the memo too , that once you mention adekunle you get engagements on your post, that is why you have been menstruating with his name since morning

Good one , atleast this time around we understand your post

You must learn this- to dealll, or to skipcheesy tongue

I actually just wanna post my “mad” stuff about my favs and go….and slam the people I really, really dislike…according to how they make me feel📌
The annoying thing is that sometimes I start liking those that I used to hate, or vice versa- I am fickle like that and therefore, would make a very unreliable team mate!

He is fake and no reach …I cannot be bothered with him, but I do not even dislike him…just listened to the crap he was saying and posted is all.
I hate that I do not hate him or you guys would “hear” it
Later, I am buying food

I really, really hate when people use the phrase “menstruating over my post” bla bla bla
I forgive you cos you are a guy …as I assume. If not, then lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
Eeghe:
Adekunle is fake though, very
cheesy
God bless you Dokita

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.