Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1499507 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
Titaniumental:

Honestly this is the only reason,he brings nothing to the table as far as the show is concerned.

Aside putting his deluded minions in their respective place about that borefest, woulda bn indifferent to to the bank guy,cos he no dey bring anything to talk about

A complete delawood

Some of fans even complain about Soma... the nerves!

Till date no body has yet listed how Adekunle is playing a better game than Soma.... both of them are good looking, earring wearing guys with boring ships

They are both calm and easy going... whats the noise about?

Da fccvk! lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
scondy:

Someone living in his own house at 28 never achieve anything. E be like the weed u smoke this morning dey contaminated....

I laugh in his own house cheesy cheesy

Who dash am money to buy house

Same thing y'all said that he lives in Ikoyi, turn out dude lives in Ikota. cheesy cheesy

Beauty rented and renovated a room and parlour self con in Ikota for Kuku , na him Una talk say buy house 🤣🤣🤣

Kuku fans can never change

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
ItisHi:
if Nurse Eliza win. I will personally send $100 to your Binance account

Ekwueme..

Well I support with extra $100

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2023
Bennytwin:
I liked Adekunle. Him, cee c and cross have been ok but this his ship with venita is not shipping o.

Venita likes him,sure. But she should allow the guy breathe. Guyman dey choke. Make venita no kill his vibes.

Venita needs to go!!!

Why are Ade and pere's fans fighting here? What happened? Did I miss something?
Pls dont exchange words cos of dz housemates. Not worth it.

Cee c for the win!

Ilebaye can come a close third.

White and mercy should fix themselves anywhere they want.
With their fake acting and schemings
. Lol

Seeing these two in All Stars really shows you how very bland they are, because they have failed to shine this season.

Someone said Mercy is lost because she doesn't have a hold on anyone or on the game in general. There is no Ike, no Diane, so by extension, no highlights. White has also been MIA for the most part.

There is no Tacha to be the villain to Mercy and Pere has moved on to other targets, so, no villain for WhiteMoney either. They're just there and they're desperately trying to get hold of the game, but it's evading them.

One of WhiteMoney's strong points is to locate his competition, then try to either close them down with ship or alienate them. He tried it with CeeC, but aunty took a step back to reevaluate and said, "Nah, no be me this guy go run street like this", all these advices wey he dey share, na to neuter the competition.

But past glory will take them far, just not to the win. I don't even think WhiteMoney will make it to the finals

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2023
Bennytwin:
I liked Adekunle. Him, cee c and cross have been ok but this his ship with venita is not shipping o.

Venita likes him,sure. But she should allow the guy breathe. Guyman dey choke. Make venita no kill his vibes.

Venita needs to go!!!

Why are Ade and pere's fans fighting here? What happened? Did I miss something?
Pls dont exchange words cos of dz housemates. Not worth it.

Cee c for the win!

Ilebaye can come a close third.

White and mercy should fix themselves anywhere they want.
With their fake acting and schemings. Lol
Unpredictable CeeC is the show! CeeC will surely win the 120M. It's her turn to win.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2023
scondy:

Shey yemi and adekunle na same person?

Joke is on u

Yemi was even better. He had a game until he got played

This Kunle guy is a non starter!

The joke will reveal who it's on in the coming weeks grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

Oya come force money comot my hand nau

I decide to give 10k.....wetin concern you inside abi na you i promise??

Abi your name na one lucky Islander.....cho cho cho ontop wetin no concern you
Lol... I like the way you always find words to defend yourself without plenty shalaye😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2023
safarigirl:

LMAO

Thankfully, we are just watching him on a Reality show, we're not trying to date or marry him. No make your mind go too far.

at least we both agree he is useless in real life 🤝
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2023
thatigboman:
Unpredictable CeeC is the show! CeeC will surely win the 120M. It's her turn to win.
Winners chapel ni cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2023
Meanwhile, so Alex had the gut to tell us she was the show?.
So after raising our hopes, this underwhelmingness is how she planned to be the whole show?.
We don suffer

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2023
ItisHi:
at least we both agree he is useless in real life 🤝

Definitely not useless in real life. He's somebody's son and people's relative, he cannot be useless in real life.

As long as you are living and loved, you can never be useless.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
Nhazeru:

I laugh in his own house cheesy cheesy

Who dash am money to buy house

Same thing y'all said he lives in Ikoyi, turn out dude lives in Ikota. cheesy cheesy
Kuku fans can never change
There's No way in this world Adekunle is 28.perharps 38

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
Jack500:

Just shvt up, and continue fooling yourself

This was the same thing the man you sucked said to you abi?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Hmmm..phyna’s done 360 lipo and bblgrin
She looks good but she needs to get rid of those cellulites and her razzmatazz!
My sweet lady,have you seen your fave’s body lately?grin
Phyna is no longer my fave.
She was entertaining in the house and I voted for her and I do not regret supporting her. I am glad she won but post show she has been embarrassing.
Such a pick me and patriarchy princess with no decorum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
safarigirl:

End of Story!

Na here I dey. Nobody with a penis is going to win this season at the end of the day, but some people will remain BBNaija Legends.

I don't see the failed banker and impotent step father of two kids to be one tho

Their only hope of redemption was to win 120m but as it is ,he isn't winning and by the end of the day while the big boys be balling, going on vacation,yacht cruise and carrying out their various project

Adekuku will be taking care of his step children at home since he is jobless

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
kowema:
So after raising our hopes, this underwhelmingness is how she planned to be the whole show?.
We don suffer

LMAO

A whole fraud. Even she, does not make herself the centre of the show. Another person living on past glory, because if na based on contribution to the show so far, she suppose dey drag bottom half with Tolani and Seyi dem

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
Tolani, i don't know what's more attractive, your boobs or your bra! This girl really cleaned up since Lockdown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
TolaniBaj is really blessed with a nice pair of fresh boobs. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ike is telling Tolani his reason for choosing his BFFs.
He said he chose them because they are hot headed and he thought they would fight each other. But instead, they teamed up and fought him.
So now he has no peace upstairs and no peace downstairs

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
Where did big brother get these mad people from?
Ike say there's war upstairs and there's war downstairs.
Ike say his BFF instead of fighting one another decided to face him. They will cook food upstairs and hide. HOH food o, ike no dey see food chop.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
Kossyso:

Lol... I like the way you always find words to defend yourself without plenty shalaye😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣

No be me Dem go pressure,I said I will give one islander ooo..them begin dey hiss ontop say I mention 10k

Wey be say I promise full fanbase money, make them continue to cry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
kowema:
We don suffer
The memo said the other 3 today. Focus
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
Taskunle O'clock. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
ItisHi:
Winners chapel ni cheesy
winner na winner, even if it's winners shrine, we gree. CeeC will win the 120M.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Only someone gullible would believe Ade is 28.

Ade and Whitemoney na two obvious age cheats for that house

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2023
safarigirl:

LMAO

A whole fraud. Even she, does not make herself the centre of the show. Another person living on past glory, because if na based on contribution to the show so far, she suppose dey drag bottom half with Tolani and Seyi dem

The thing pained me. Ebuka said life of the party, she said no, now I'm the whole show. The guts!!!😏

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
TheEnforcer:

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
Edu93:

grandpa ade is claiming 28? That's the 9th wonder of the world
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
Edu93:

Kpere is above 50 tho cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
Clement1111:

I don't see the failed banker and impotent step father of two kids to be one tho

Their only hope of redemption was to win 120m but as it is ,he isn't winning and by the end of the day while the big boys be balling, going on vacation,yacht cruise and carrying out their various project

Adekuku will be taking care of his step children at home since he is jobless

Na the likes of Pere be BBNaija Legend.

Some characters on this show, are just legendary. There have been about 7 housemates that can be called Legends of BBNaija and Pere is one of them.

When we recall seasons even in rh next 10 years, we will remember Pere much like we remember the likes of Karen, Luclay, Uti, Lady May, Tatiana and Keegan from BB Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
ToyinDipo:

You mistake being clever for intelligence. How is your 3rd class deku intelligent, scratches hair in confusion🤔

Winning bbn tasks here and there doesn’t translate to winning in life, as it’s very evident

Shegz already said that your kuku needs redirection, so as to make meaning of his existence

This!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2023
ItisHi:
Kpere is above 50 tho cheesy
Only 50
Why not 80yrs grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.