Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1463935 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2023
safarigirl:

You have no evidence to prove it is not tribal either, so, get out of my mentions.

I am a Tribalist, I agree. Na why I know when decisions are tribal. I know my people very well.

Are you fine now? Or you think calling me a tribalist repeatedly is going to make me change my mind?

Abeg get out!

Taa! And I thought you were smarter than this. My argument is:

Teddy A voted out Seyi. Verdict - Not tribal
Diana voted out Uriel. Verdict - Not tribal
Laycon voted out Uriel. Verdict - May not or may be tribal

You: The Jury is TRIBALISTIC!

The vapidity is just amusing.

28 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2023
Neo don't bother yourself with Venita. You've approached her thrice and if she doesn't want to settle the ish, forget about her and focus on yourself.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2023
Neo must think his issue with his cousin Venita is generating buzz...
He's mistaken!!!

Make he dey play

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Guy, try buy one book called Brighter Grammar. E go help your life well…

Sore losers feel free to cry to all multi choice office nationwide..........uriel is evicted feel free to choke on it.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2023
fergieboy:
Omo dem won finish biggie
See comment

They should finish biggie and finish the jury join.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chrisnando: 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2023
EmmyCC:
Make Una leave talk abeg it's Seyi's luck saving him. Congratulations to him joor. Don't play with grace.
This was exactly the same thing they did last season when people were complaining of the nomination method. The yeye production team didn't hear until they evicted most level 2 HMs and left us with borites until many people lost interest.

They're about to repeat the same mistake.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2023
Assistant Biggie don talk say Biggie go do something next week.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2023
5200 comments in 50 minutes on bbnaija official IG page
Omo
Dem dey hear am

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2023
How sure are you that those who voted for Seyi did based on tribal sentiment

Or was it by tribal Sentiment he was saved last week too

I don't understand the game u guys are playing, even last week you guys were blaming Mike and Bisola of going tribal because they voted for Seyi

You guys should be careful with the flame you are fanning

safarigirl:

Yes!

When you love in an inter-tribal society like Nigeria and knowing how this country operates, you cannot remove tribalism from this country, much like you can not remove racial bias from the USA.

Tribe, gender will constantly play a part in how things are interpreted, and anybody who tries to remove it is being delusional

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2023
shawnmendes:
I’m happy people are openly calling out the bigotry in the jury. A jury is supposed to be neutral. If Bbnaija cannot do it right then they should toss it out.

How was it bigotry? A fellow Yoruba man voted for Seyi to leave and a non Yoruba voted for Uriel to leave. You sure say you sabi wetin bigotry mean? 😏

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2023
safarigirl:
As long as Seyi remains in that house, we are sha assured of one person in Bottom 2, na who go join am remain.

Tolani seyi for next week

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2023
Agbogo1:
cos even me, after reading all she posted about the guy started having some form of pity for him even though he is not my cup of tea originally.
She once slandered the brand by saying that our votes don’t count.She also said that they couldn’t afford to pay her for this season and now she expects them to evict Seyi so that she can brag about it?
Iro o!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2023
Haven’t you all noticed that all the people shouting tribe tribe tribe are not our usual BBN commenters?

Why are you letting them trigger you to argue for and against?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2023
Threebear:
Told you people that I saw the bottom 3 on Wednesday evening.

That was
Tolani
Neo
Seyi

With the small margin they're using to pass each other, you should know things are always subject to change 😁

That doesn't change the fact I told you Soma is safe and there will be no Kim Oprah coming tonight.

If you followed bigge's camera during the ending you'll see your top 2 .

If you people want me to stop telling you results, then I'll gladly do it .

Let us all find out with Ebuka on Sunday.

After all, una no dey pay me .😁
At this point you should REST

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
It is okay let's us here word ,if you guys had voted uriel ,she wouldn't have been in that position

You gave all your votes to your bandwagon favourite, was it ghosts and zombie you were expecting to vote for uriel

21 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
Altrarecords:

Tolani seyi for next week
Ike will definitely join dem at the bottom pot!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
ThierryJay:

Taa! I thought you were smarter than this. My argument is:

How did you ascertain who the jury boted

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Assistant Biggie don talk say Biggie go something next week.....
I laughed so hard.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
Beorn:
I feel bad for Uriel. It's what it is, but I feel pained for her. She was very entertaining, sad to see her go.

But I said it

People vote in teams
They don't vote for entertainment

Everyone was waiting for team Uriel to vote for her grin

Whereas she was entertaining EVERYONE or let me say, alot of us

Now they are blaming the jury instead of themselves

Na who the jury find for envelope them they vote out

That's how Ike almost left, they were waiting for Ikegang to vote for him

Funny Nigerians

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
Geezeem:
Why are people swearing for the jury guys? If people voted for entertainment, Uriel wouldn't even end up in the envelope to start with

Abegiiii

Make we hear word!

lipsrsealed

They’re delusional and ment

You didn’t vote Uriel to stay out of the bottom 3 but you’re crying that she’s gone

Who does that

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
LoLz. Seyi will be busy thinking this is Pepper Dem. He will be thinking he's a top contender for the money. I'm convinced that the ex-housemates keep voting in his favour just to save him the shame of an early exit after finishing in the finals during his last season.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
When will they evict more than one housemate. If Seyi doesn't go next eviction then the season is dead

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
Over 10 housemates are from a certain region, no single northerner, organizers could not even consider Bally, Yousef, Diane, Saskay or Khalid but no one talk pim.

Innocent Jurors saved the person they considered more entertaining but Ignos are screaming tribalism.

Una Dey mad one by one…

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
Uwosom:
Seyi will now win HOH tomorrow grin grin

I chortled now

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2023
Twoclans:

Diana is a block head, immediately I saw her I knew there will be trouble.

I guess she just peeped and copied what laycon wrote.
Never liked her in the first place

Wonder what she is still doing in Nigeria
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2023
Godoverevery:

Sore losers feel free to cry to all multi choice office nationwide..........uriel is evicted feel free to choke on it.

Sore loser? Wetin concern me with Uriel? Your English is terrible. Try buy that book. Na simple advice I dey give you. Lazy youth like you angry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2023
Yuneehk:
Jury thing was a bad idea.

This jury are humans with feelings. They know most of these people in the house.

Imagine Venita or Neo in the bottom and Vee has to vote. Definitely, she'll vote them out. So we can't fully blame these humans. If you were in their shoes, you won't vote out your friend na.

So Biggie should just leave it as before, let fans vote for their most preferred housemates.

The jury thing is a great idea. The aim is to get people to vote. BBNaija fans will vote rubbish and expect others to save the drama queens and king of contents.

If Uriel was that important to BBNaija fans, she won't close with 2%. She and anyone else in bottom 2-4 deserve to leave.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2023
Allnacruise:
No new housemates!

Wey that person wey say he trust SDK blog?

I knew it was trash the moment I saw Kim Oprah

Kim is the new host of the show trending which she took over from Nancy isime

No way she's leaving her job for a 3 months show she's not guaranteed to win

Lastly both are pepperdem set... That would scream extreme bias to that set considering they already have the most housemate in numbers

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2023
I tire oooh

Make she continue
ThierryJay:

Taa! I thought you were smarter than this. My argument is:

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2023
Twoclans:

Diana is a block head, immediately I saw her I knew there will be trouble.

I guess she just peeped and copied what laycon wrote.
Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2023
Acidosis:

The jury thing is a great idea. The aim is to get people to vote. BBNaija fans will vote rubbish and expect others to save the drama queens and king of contents.

If Uriel was that important to BBNaija fans, she won't close with 2%. She and anyone else in bottom 2-4 deserve to leave.
Ahn ahn. I didn't read what you wrote. I'm just happy to see your name. Longest time!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.