Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1490657 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
ThierryJay:

Taa! I thought you were smarter than this. My argument is:

Teddy A voted out Seyi. Verdict - Not tribal
Diana voted out Uriel. Verdict - Not tribal
Laycon voted out Uriel. Verdict - May not or may be tribal

You: The Jury is TRIBALISTIC!

The vapidity is just amusing.

Una dey rate some people on Nairaland.

Person wey talk say the cost of travel ticket is dependent on the passport you hold and nationality?

I laughed so tey, I had to come in to educate, that ticket cost is based on distance.

Na people like that you expect to reason well?

Taa.

We had 20 housemates, 10 from one tribe. So if this jury is based on tribal sentiment, then we should blame MNET for not bringing any housemate from North West and North East.

Let me reason for them. MNET, you're biased. Why didn't you give us any housemate from Kaduna State?
MNET is biased and tribalistic as well.

This narrative needs to end abeg

The Female basketball national team just won the African Championship.

More than half of them are from South East. We're so proud of them and we don't care where they came from. The coach picked the best and the best won for Nigeria.

Some of these GenZ should end this narrative.

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RedboneSmith(m): 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
davodyguy:

Exactly.

Enough of the tribal bullshit.

We had 20 housemates

10 South East
4 South West
1 Ghanaian
3 South South
1 North Central

Every other geo political zone should have cried foul as well, especially North West and North East.

We need to stop this abeg

Who be Ghanaian for there? Ilebaye is North Central.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
Geezeem:

Who are "you guys"?

You people are waiting for Ikegang to keep him on the show for you? cheesy cheesy

Una go wait tire!

Let the people who enjoy him vote for him

I thought you are supporting Ike this season na, shey you no go vote ni......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
ColdHunter:

Your argument could work either way.

Seyi being bottom for two consecutive weeks simply shows that the viewers dont want him on their screens.

The organizers have no business saving a Housemate more than once. Its basically them forcing such HM on the viewers.

You seem not to appreciate the purpose of the jury twist. Once hms get under Jury scrutiny, there can no longer be viewer considerations. It's a twist to take some power off viewers.

If you want to see someone in the house, ensure they dont get into bottom 2. Other than that, anything the jury gives you, you accept willy-nilly. Shikena

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
Clement1111:

She topped Seyi for a reason

Seyi can't be on the list ALONE

The jury were supposed to CHOOSE out of two names, if Uriel didn't make that list, she wouldn't be NOMINATED to leave!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
Mercy wan give Biggie strike......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
zicoraads:
It's disappointing seeing some of you bring in tribalism into a show that has clearly tried to stay away from all the craziness that was this year's election.

The jury did what they did. Maybe out of already existing bias, but to say conclusively that it was a tribal decision is to stretch it.

While the jury system is good, I think it needs to be modified in such a way that if one of the names on the list appears twice, then that name is automatically evicted. To save someone who came last twice is to ignore the voters, whom are more important to the show than the jury.

And if you didn't want Uriel in the bottom pot, maybe you should have voted for her massively.

That said, some of you need to heal from the pain of your candidate's electoral loss. Stop seeing shadows where none exist.

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
I know say fear no go gree Mon Cherie tweet but I will still drag her anus any day she comes online

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by NaijaCover(m): 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Near1: 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
Altrarecords:

He guessed two names right

Even if he's capping. It's a decent feat

It's not even about the guesswork. If she were only posturing as an oracle and owning the fact that she's just guessing, it would be a different thing.

But she insists that she has some sort of access to vote related data, so I don't think it's unreasonable for people to expect a 10/10 result.

Again, you have to give it to her. She's a very good troll and I actually enjoy reading her grin.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
Amillionnn:
But what really happened between Neo and Venita?

Venita has been trying to guilt trip him into having her back when it’s obvious she does not have his.

I don’t think there is any other crime the boy committed…

She has also accused him of instigating Pere and Ike to “bully” her which of course is not true…

Then she thinks he is using her to shine on the show…

I don’t know if there is any other “crime” he has committed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
Amillionnn:
But what really happened between Neo and Venita?

Kayode must learn to skip their parts

I am absolutely not interested in family beef on my screen as content - so tacky, tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
shawnmendes:
I’m not surprised Laycorn is a tribal bigot.
Voted for someone because he’s Yoruba and male.

They are also friends remember How come you guys are always eager to play the tribal card bullshit, God!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
Anyone that has mentioned tribalism tonight is a low IQ idiot. I don't care who you are or what you think you've achieved personally.

People don't even want to think these days. Whenever things go against what they want, they scream tribalism. It's so fvcking annoying at this point.

What else would anyone expect in a country with an average IQ of 87. Don't care what you achieved o. Na over reading some dey use package. Nothing dey una head.

20 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
Those people wey talk say Frodd na billionaire wey no need the 120m, hope say una fit see your billionaire stashing packs of Lush hair wey he wan go give him wife for house. Which kind rich man be that? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2023
Errrrrmmm Alex wan buy market for Biggie hand abi Why is she interfering in IIebaye's punishment.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
Threebear:

Top 3: ilebaye Mercy CeeC

Bottom 3 : Neo , Tolani, seyi

Just have shame and give up, haba !

This self validation and self importance you are looking for ,is not obviously working

Just be a viewer like all of us , coming from a place of love

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
davodyguy:

Exactly.

Enough of the tribal bullshit.

We had 20 housemates

10 South East
4 South West
1 Ghanaian
3 South South
1 North Central

Every other geo political zone should have cried foul as well, especially North West and North East.

We need to stop this abeg

To think Safari was 1 of those who started it!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Peppermintflav: 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
zicoraads:
It's disappointing seeing some of you bring in tribalism into a show that has clearly tried to stay away from all the craziness that was this year's election.

The jury did what they did. Maybe out of already existing bias, but to say conclusively that it was a tribal decision is to stretch it.

While the jury system is good, I think it needs to be modified in such a way that if one of the names on the list appears twice, then that name is automatically evicted. To save someone who came last twice is to ignore the voters, whom are more important to the show than the jury.

And if you didn't want Uriel in the bottom pot, maybe you should have voted for her massively.

That said, some of you need to heal from the pain of your candidate's electoral loss. Stop seeing shadows where none exist.
No matter how people voted, someone will still be with Seyi at the bottom. Today it's Uriel tomorrow it might be your fav.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2023
MamBi:

Venita has been trying to guilt trip him into having her back when it’s obvious she does not have his.

I don’t think there is any other crime the boy committed…

She has also accused him of instigating Pere and Ike to “bully” her which of course is not true…

Then she thinks he is using her to shine on the show…

I don’t know if there is any other “crime” he has committed

That family feud is clearly staged. It may have even been in the script…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2023
bentenny:
Neo talks too much!
During his season,he vowed never to talk to Vee until the end of the show only for him to beg Vee!
Days later,he was caught by Nengi washing Vee's plants!

cheesy
I would never be able to enjoy any ship he is part of sha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nhazeru:
I'm so sad for Uriel's eviction but what is giving me joy right now is that I'm on Laycon's latest tweet dragging the hell out of him. By the time angry Bbn viewers finish dragging him, his pants won't be sizing him any longer

I truly dislike that boy
Truly truly embarassed
See person wey win money...

All winners always clean up nice...look at him nah

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
safarigirl:
As soon as Laycon said he knows one person in the bottom 2, I knew who he would save and who exactly he knew.

Some people will not allow us talk true in this country, but we know that sentiments play a part in everything we do.

Even jury no dey fair. Na still sentiment
What do you mean by fair?
What are they suppose to judge from?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nhazeru:

Thank you baby
Laycon is getting draaaaggggggggedddd on Twitter.

I'm loving it

Even him so called icons don run grin
Abi dem follow drag am too?
grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
You have to be the most deluded fellow to have ever existed if you believe any other person topped that poll apart from

EGO OCHA BILLY BILLY WHITEMONEY

WHITEMONEY is in a class of his own

ODOGWU cool

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
In my view, the jury's decisions appear to be influenced largely by familiarity.

Me and you no dey flow for outside but una expect jury to vote out his/her padi

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
drimzsmoke:

To think Safari was 1 of those who started it!!!
She disappointed me tbh. Person wey I rate before.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
Teddy A who clearly said when the ninja brought the envelope

***Guys seyi has to go*** na en mofos dey talk say en vote uriel out.

Feel free to Show your grievances but it is stupidity bringing tribalism into it.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
LordTheus:

Apologies in advance for asking what might sound like a dumb question but I'm just curious: how did you guys know which jury member voted for which housemate, because I might have missed it?

He wrote 5 letters .The camera showed it .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
Threebear:
Told you people that I saw the bottom 3 on Wednesday evening.

That was
Tolani
Neo
Seyi

With the small margin they're using to pass each other, you should know things are always subject to change 😁

That doesn't change the fact I told you Soma is safe and there will be no Kim Oprah coming tonight.

If you followed bigge's camera during the ending you'll see your top 2 .

If you people want me to stop telling you results, then I'll gladly do it .

Let us all find out with Ebuka on Sunday.

After all, una no dey pay me .😁

Carry go, nothing do you grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2023
Alex and IIebaye convo is cracking me up, Alex forming the big aunty......🤣 😂 😆

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2023
Speak to me Alex cheesy
My least favorite hassmet
That your song is for me and my home gehs

(1) (2) (3) ... (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.