Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,893 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1489050 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mjshexy(f): 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2023
Henri244:

Who is the Ghanaian?
Help us ask him oh 🤷🤷
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2023
Geezeem:

People didn't vote for Uriel!!!!!
You people should stop pls

She topped Seyi for a reason

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2023
Beorn:

When will you give up this prediction game of yours? Your guess work is not working this season. 🙄

He guessed two names right

Even if he's capping. It's a decent feat
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yabsun(m): 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2023
Amillionnn:
The results improved this week and Ike left the 1% zone
Ike is HOH na😒

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
100naira:
Tbaj escape by .4% grin

.04%
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
Geezeem:

But I said it

People vote in teams
They don't vote for entertainment

Everyone was waiting for team Uriel to vote for her grin

Whereas she was entertaining EVERYONE or let me say, alot of us

Now they are blaming the jury instead of themselves

Na who the jury find for envelope them they vote out

That's how Ike almost left, they were waiting for Ikegang to vote for him

Funny Nigerians

I just hope you guys will go hard for Ike the next time he is up, the show won't be the same if Ike leaves now.....

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Ike will definitely join dem at the bottom pot!grin

Ike won't be bottom for a while if he keeps the current momentum from this week
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ike
Seyi
Tolani
Biggy must evict 2 including Seyi next week but what if Seyi wins HOH or gets immunity
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
Safarigirl is not a regular commenter here?
MamBi:
Haven’t you all noticed that all the people shouting tribe tribe tribe are not our usual BBN commenters?

Why are you letting them trigger you to argue for and against?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
Lauryn41:

They’re delusional and ment

You didn’t vote Uriel to stay out of the bottom 3 but you’re crying that she’s gone

Who does that

Very annoying!😡

Nigerians like to push bulk alot

Why is an entertainer on an eviction list?

They should all fuvk off with their whining abeg lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
Yuneehk:

Ahn ahn. I didn't read what you wrote. I'm just happy to see your name. Longest time!!

cheesy cheesy My dear, Yuneehk. Longestttt time for real.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2023
I'm so sad for Uriel's eviction but what is giving me joy right now is that I'm on Laycon's latest tweet dragging the hell out of him. By the time angry Bbn viewers finish dragging him, his pants won't be sizing him any longer

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
I was happy to see Princess leave last week despite having the bigger votes because that girl was a ghost in that house, but this one really pained me. A legit walking content has been evicted.

Wanted Uriel to stay to see how her quest to be with Neo would've turned out especially after Tolani promised to be brutal this week with anyone who would not allow be visible in tasks.

I'm hurt I won't even lie. But life is not fair, it's what it is. We were told the jury would decide their fates, so I've learned to accept scenarios like this.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
I found Uriel the most entertaining of the lineup but if you are in the bottom 3 at this point in the show it was only a matter of time before you left, people aren’t voting for you and you clearly aren’t on the public’s radar like that 🤷🏾‍♀️

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nhazeru:
I'm so sad for Uriel's eviction but what is giving me joy right now is that I'm on Laycon's latest tweet dragging the hell out of him. By the time angry Bbn viewers finish dragging him, his pants won't be sizing him any longer
You are doing the lord's work kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
Twoclans:
Laycon is a fucking tribalist goat,exactly why I have never liked the guy.

Nonsence and saving seyi again.

We will send him to bottom two again this week,if the next jury likes they should save him we will continue to put him there .

Tribalism will not kill us in this country.Why save someone the voters have sent to bottom two back to back.

Why evict two ladies back to back?

Nonsence . angry angry angry

You can go and die with your hate, no one cares. Laycon no send your papa.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Sore loser? Wetin concern me with Uriel? Your English is terrible. Try buy that book. Na simple advice I dey give you. Lazy youth like you angry

Prof ....am not typing to get a B.SC or MBA IN GNS.

Go find one of your fellow nincompoops to trade banter with over writing words.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
Aren't Uriel and Seyi roughly the same? Apart from Uriel's constantly wailing over the men to be hers, she's not offering much. Seyi's own is to give gbas gbos at times.

Phew, Tbaj is saved. I would love tolanibaj to start strategizing. Even Neo is strategizing and trying to get pardon me from the girls by flirting with several girls but she's not strategizing enough, even if it's to be flirting with several guys (not the Baye's harassing type tho) but she's not doing it probably because Neo said he didn't like the other guys. I hope she's not taking Neo's marriage talk seriously, like other girls have been doin grin. Lol. She had better start to strategize. Link up with others and starts to strategize. She tried linking up last week though, like she was seen active during Ike's HOH. She was seen talking to Ike, Alex, Pere, Seyi, Cross, Kidd etc. But she hardly flirts with other guys except Neo. Although I can't particularly quantify what Neo has for her, so who knows if flirting with other guys may trigger him in an enclosed space if he's the obsessive type even as he's been constantly reporting to her, coupled with telling her that he didn't like the other guys or getting angry at Adekunle after Princess told her that Adekunle may also like Tbaj. Na dem sabi. However, she should know Neo is building his flirting strategy and could even end up getting pardoned by the girls. Where's hers?

That said, she's only being herself though and I don't see anything wrong in being oneself. She's easy going except if she's provoked. She loves partying and flirting with Neo.

I like her party vibe.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
Stanleyucee:
remove white money from that list...we no be anybody mate.. WMG love is organic ,if he like let him sleep 2/47 we go still vote for him..... WMG we move🙅🔥
No dey put that Enugu Rick Ross under the GOAT picture abeg

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2023
Geezeem:

People didn't vote for Uriel!!!!!
You people should stop pls

She wasn't the bottom housemate.
In a normal world Seyi should be leaving before Uriel.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
Acidosis:

The jury thing is a great idea. The aim is to get people to vote. BBNaija fans will vote rubbish and expect others to save the drama queens and king of contents.

If Uriel was that important to BBNaija fans, she won't close with 2%. She and anyone else in bottom 2-4 deserve to leave.

Your argument could work either way.

Seyi being bottom for two consecutive weeks simply shows that the viewers dont want him on their screens.

The organizers have no business saving a Housemate more than once. Its basically them forcing such HM on the viewers.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by shawnmendes: 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nhazeru:
grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
Altrarecords:

He guessed two names right
Even if he's capping. It's a decent feat

She guessed one right. Everyone knows Seyi would be there.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
Today just re-emphasises my point.
Laycon was one overhyped winner. He couldn't even do something sensible.
Make una drag am this night.
Rubbish.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nobody voted uriel bla bla bla

But seyi is below uriel in the polls. Nobody voted him too!

Both are bottom barrels but since one had to go, it’s only fair if the bottom of the bottom goes.

Nobody would have complained if Seyi left last week or this week

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
Yuneehk:

Even if he doesn't, jury can still save him again. That's the only thing they come on the live show to do, save Seyi grin grin
It's becoming annoying.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
Twoclans:
Laycon is a fucking tribalist goat,exactly why I have never liked the guy.

Nonsence and saving seyi again.

We will send him to bottom two again this week,if the next jury likes they should save him we will continue to put him there .

Tribalism will not kill us in this country.Why save someone the voters have sent to bottom two back to back.

Why evict two ladies back to back?

Nonsence . angry angry angry

Apologies in advance for asking what might sound like a dumb question but I'm just curious: how did you guys know which jury member voted for which housemate, because I might have missed it?

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Peppermintflav: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
safarigirl:

Yes!

When you love in an inter-tribal society like Nigeria and knowing how this country operates, you cannot remove tribalism from this country, much like you can not remove racial bias from the USA.

Tribe, gender will constantly play a part in how things are interpreted, and anybody who tries to remove it is being delusional
Don't forget a black man became president at some point.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

If bottom 3 can be wrong then this top 3 is a hoax.

3bear is a fraud.

2/3 is above average though. If he guesses, then he seems good at it.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
In as much as the eviction of Uriel is painful,anybody dragging laycon for saving his friend is a big hypocrite.

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
Twoclans:

Laugh wan kill me ,Biggie should just put them all up for eviction this week.
Seyi nor suppose dey at the mercy of the eviction jury again.
Just take him out next week.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
ThierryJay:

Taa! I thought you were smarter than this. My argument is:

Teddy A voted out Seyi. Verdict - Not tribal
Diana voted out Uriel. Verdict - Not tribal
Laycon voted out Uriel. Verdict - May not or may be tribal

You: The Jury is TRIBALISTIC! O boy don't say what you don't know. How did you know Teddy A didn't vote Seyi, show proof

The vapidity is just amusing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.