Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1470591 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:28am On Aug 14, 2023
Dem wan murder Laycon for Twitter

But unlike Mike, baba dey pay for Twitter Blue, so, all the drags just dey carry money enter him account grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:30am On Aug 14, 2023
Which kain evil spirit be this?

Rest o! Rest in the name of Jesus! Ah!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:31am On Aug 14, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Alex is on her bed alone....
Thank you oh 🙏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:32am On Aug 14, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Pere is not genuinely interested in Alex, he was scheming with Kidd on how to get Alex out. Also Alex has rejected Pere multiple times maybe that's what is fuelling his current scheming to get her out though.....
My girl is wiser cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:34am On Aug 14, 2023
Threebear:

My dear , one thing Igbos will always accuse people of is tribalism 😁

Even though we've had more Igbo winners and housemates than we can count.

Anyone with common sense can tell the juries are just going with people they have personal relationships with.

Uriel isn't in their social circle .

If they loved Uriel so much , what then is she doing in the bottom 2 out of 17 whole housemates.

You won't vote your so called entertainers but you expect the juries to leave their own friends and keep who you like ?

Lol

Abi oo.

They brought in politics to it and made it appear like it was a gang up against a section of the country.

People should learn how to manage their emotions. Let us reason what MNET did

1. Selected 10 housemates from a region, not minding federal character or how sentimental Nigerians are as regard tribe and religion
2. Selected relatives Neo and Venita, not minding that they can be criticized
3. They have been 7 winners, but chose only two (Mercy and WhiteMoney)
4. Ebuka hosting the show is Igbo. (we dont care cos Ebuka is doing vert well)

Did anyone ever go on Twitter to insult MNET and wished evil on anyone just as Laycon and Mike are facing now?

No matter the situation, decisions are made based on certain biases since we are human. People should just control their emotions and leave it.

Seun Osewa owns Nairaland. He is a Nigerian. Guess what? His most trusted assistant since year 2005 to date is Mukina2. Mukina2 is not even a Nigerian.

We have to cut Seun's head for ignoring Nigerians to be his deputy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 7:36am On Aug 14, 2023
I don't know why people keeping blaming Angel . She has no fault here , she had no fault with Sammie .when do we start holding people accountable for their actions ? I believe that Soma has a girlfriend outside the house , so He alone knows why He is doing all of these .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 7:44am On Aug 14, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Seyi being in bottom 3 has absolutely nothing to do with content. Seyi has no fans. Period! And do you know why he has no fans? Adekunle has taken the normal fans that ordinarily would vote for Seyi. Nothing to do with content.

If Seyi wakes up today and start dishing content left and right, he will still remain in that bottom 3 as long as Adekunle is still in the nomination line up. Just watch as Seyi will escape bottom 3 anytime Adekunle is not on nomination list.

Same with Ike. Ike will always hover around that bottom 5, regardless of the content he’s giving. And can never smell top 10. Except he keeps winning HOH or getting pardoned/immunity. Mercy, WM, Ceec have Ike’s target fanbase on lock.
We still dey talk same thing.

If Seyi wey dey dish out content,get the boot, definitely his other gang that are just there will be extremely shocked and dey won't av any other choice than to up there game instead of this their godfather and godmother attitude in the house like dey've got the money in the bag,dey are so damn relaxed dey need to feel threatened
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:47am On Aug 14, 2023
safarigirl:

My dear, I mean, it's common sense.

They have their numbers. They know who is voting and who is bringing the most attention to the show, so, housemates are selected based on that.

Naturally, the North has the least representatives on the show because they don't follow it as much as the South.

It's all just a business decision.

So in short ...na igbo dey vote pass.....
This ur own kind lawyer ehn.

One in town....

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:53am On Aug 14, 2023
Sanqa:

Earlier they were seated around the table. Cross was excitedly recounting how big Liquorose fanbase is, how if it was not for Emmanuel getting some of her votes she could clearly have won. Whitemoney was also at that table. Others also said she was the coolest, never gets involved in twars. Yeah he forgot he doesn't eat fish 😂😂.
Totally unrelated events.

This is too serious an allegation to mention casually

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 7:54am On Aug 14, 2023
Munzy14:

His chances are not just slim, they are impossible now.
He had the worst reign ever in BBN as HOH..He doesnt have a mind of his own. Something a man should never found lacking.

Same reason why Mercy played him in the PD season.

Same reason his BFFs played and reduced him now. His HOH reign was messed up by his BFFs

If Ike will actually sideline and kill whatever rubbish feeling he is trying to rejuvenate with Mercy, and those old ladies, he will gain more.

I thought by now he should have blended in the Nigerian street smartness..Nigerians will keep taking advantage of him on that side.

Nah... You're very wrong there. Ike simply went with people he was already cool with and comfortable with. Unfortunately, those people wanted him to be their puppet because of his generally laid back demeanour. They wanted to HOH by proxy. Especially Venita That he resisted their machinations is why they turned against him and made his HOH a horror. You can't blame someone for having friends that are not loyal. I doubt he'll ever make the same mistake if choosing this people again if he becomes an HOH.

Ike impressed more this week than I ever thought possible because not only did his reign bring more content than ever, he pushed back at people that felt they could control him. That's why Venita and Mercy resigned as bff. If they got their way, do you think they'd resign?

A lot of HMs keep saying they didnt know a side of this Ike existed. That's because they're used to the laid back guy that doesn't like wahala, not an authority figure that won't take rubbish and give it to you hot hot. That's why they're pained. I honestly do not care if all the HMs don't like Ike. That house without Ike would be delawoodians lounging. I'm more proud of his second outing than ever.

Ike actually reminds me of one of my brother's that seems so soft and a push over generally. But when you push his buttons, you can't believe the extent of his rage.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:54am On Aug 14, 2023
Amya:

Na only emotional fans him get

And bullies
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:56am On Aug 14, 2023
kowema:

Ah!
General don see ship?.
Ope oh!.
How will Alex cope?.
How she go see highlights going forward?.
Pere is just looking for whom to destroy!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:57am On Aug 14, 2023
N3TRAL:

Agenda.

She was cutting meat. She told Pere to cut the meat and remain her share.

Since there was no knife, they opted to use their teeth.
Even at that,didn’t you see how all her veins and arteries popped out?grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 8:00am On Aug 14, 2023
kowema:
Gist flowing tonight oh.
Adekunle: many people are gunning for ships
Pere would be mad, Alex is in Crosses bed.
Venita: After Seyi massaged her outside.
Adekunle: You saw that?.
Venita: mmmhmm.

Venita also confirmed Neo is dating Beauty.
Adekunle said in their Tecno task dey were supposed to kiss, but Neo did everything to avoid that.
Omo, gist Po!.

No wonder the girls wanted him!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:04am On Aug 14, 2023
Avedonn:
Ike told Soma that he knows his chances of wining the money is slim, but he must give it them in that house before he leaves.

I keep admiring Ike's realness daily sha.

Ike is the realest there!
If you want to measure anyone's realness in that house, use Ike as a yardstick

With him, what you see is what you get

In another country, Ike will be among the strongest housemates. But Nigeria need fake azz drama, wig changes and pity stories to crown a winner embarassed

I pray the Jury keeps him long enough to entertain us. I know he won't be around for long. People vote teams, they don't vote entertainment

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:04am On Aug 14, 2023
safarigirl:

Like I said, decisions are made based on numbers available to producers.

They possibly select based on who is most active for them.

Which yeye numbers...u ll just sit in your house. Make assumptions and start passing it as facts....

What numbers do the South East have that beats that of the south west or south south...? Na them buy decoder pass? And even if , is the show to be watched by just easterners...

The only reason for the imbalance is human factor ....the biases and sentiments that come in to play for the humans that have the responsibility for selection...shikena....

What do even know about business? Or how executive business decisions are made? Wetin u sabi?

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:04am On Aug 14, 2023
Titaniumental:

We still dey talk same thing.

If Seyi wey dey dish out content,get the boot, definitely his other gang that are just there will be extremely shocked and dey won't av any other choice than to up there game instead of this their godfather and godmother attitude in the house like dey've got the money in the bag,dey are so damn relaxed dey need to feel threatened

I understand what you are saying. But I’m also trying to explain that upping game won’t do shi shi for your cause if you no get fans in the first place. That’s why the likes of Mercy and WM don’t have to do jack. They have fans wey go vote for them even if na to just dey wake up, eat and sleep.

Anybody that says Seyi is doing nothing is not being truthful or not watching the show. Seyi get content pass at least 10 people for that house but every week, na last he dey carry. That just tells you this show is not about content. Na just fanbase matter…

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 8:05am On Aug 14, 2023
Jay16:
Chaii same Seyi that Dorathy saved is slutshaming her and also revealing how she gave Brighto BJ
That guy needs to go home but the useless jury keep saving his ass
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 8:08am On Aug 14, 2023
Make una dead dis jury thing joor...make we enjoy our show...

Good mornin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:08am On Aug 14, 2023
Rossycee:

That guy needs to go home but the useless jury keep saving his ass

Please why does he need to go home
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:12am On Aug 14, 2023
Allnacruise:

Total BS!
Open mouth Waaaaa!

You people always, always resort to abuses when you don't have facts to back up your position

Use facts to counter the post you responded to nah

🙄🙄

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:13am On Aug 14, 2023
scondy:

This is too serious an allegation to mention casually
Oh please
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 8:13am On Aug 14, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Wetin cause Uriel and Princess fight now.....

Princess must have come out to see all the stuffs Uriel said about her in her diary sessions, and the Neo factor too.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:16am On Aug 14, 2023
Amya:

He's so self aware. Not delusional like Seyi that thought he was one of the 6 content givers Ebuka was talking about.

Do you blame him?

The married men will assume there is something fantastic they are doing

After all, two single and ship less babes Princess and Uriel were knocked out

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 8:17am On Aug 14, 2023
fitzmayowa:

True, hence why Adekunle stylishly threw that in their convo earlier, leaving her to start defending herself....

Threw what
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:18am On Aug 14, 2023
Pere, Kidd and Neo already started the scheming this morning.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 8:20am On Aug 14, 2023
This Soma has a very fragile mental capacity abi how I wan put am sef

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:22am On Aug 14, 2023
Ibukzy:
Production are really trying to paint Adekunle bad

To what end or gain?
You people do this every year lipsrsealed

Who is Adekunle that the production will single him out of 20 (18) people to paint him bad?

The same production that airs conversations in the toilet?

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:23am On Aug 14, 2023
Godoverevery:
God........Soma is a waste prick.

Haaaaaaaaa...............which kin mumu be this.

Na who them say deserve to stay pass efe that year be this o....na so e dey do mumu for gifty that time too
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:23am On Aug 14, 2023
safarigirl:
Dem wan murder Laycon for Twitter

But unlike Mike, baba dey pay for Twitter Blue, so, all the drags just dey carry money enter him account grin

He didn't even have to pay for the Twitter blue. He got it because he has over 1 million followers and Twitter
He and Tacha both have it for that reason

Remember Elon musk removed the blue check marks from all the celebrities. It caused a lot of damage with a lot of people buying Twitter blue and impersonating celebrities that Elon had to automatically bring it back for accounts that had 1million and above followers.

But I'm happy they are still dragging him and Mike anyway.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:24am On Aug 14, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Pls leave my Perdor ship alone..
kwa kwa kwa
So you know?grin
Lmao!😂😂😂😂😂
Oya sorry my dear 😘

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:25am On Aug 14, 2023
Twoclans:

I felt like killing pere.

If he tries anything with Doyin she will not give him peace in m that house.

Kwa kwa kwa
And you think Pere won’t be able to deal with her?grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.