Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,076 members, 7,828,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1489899 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:58am On Aug 14, 2023
fitzmayowa:

That's stupidity jare, maybe since they enter knack na him dey make am talk that kain crap.....Whew!!!

shocked😳
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:59am On Aug 14, 2023
Geezeem:

I hope you will still be this vocal when Venwitch starts with Ade?

This a show and is nothing personal for me.

Even if is my blood brother behaving on live TV like that I will drag him.....is all fun for me.

I don't know Adekunle personally......whether he wins or loses add Nothing to me life.

Me supporting/following any housemate end on the last day of the show.

Am not on twitter cos that a space where most frustrated people in life exhibit there madness...(personal opinion)

Am not on Instagram and have never open any Instagram account cos that where most people show off fake life (personal opinion).....so I don't know anything about this guys once show ends........apart from some few news that pop up about them.

People like you need to take a chill pill and stop taking this show too seriously.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:00am On Aug 14, 2023
kowema:
Ike really respects Mercy,
I like to see beyond words and actions.
He doesn't disrespect her friends and I see it.
In all of this, na Mercy mess this guy reputation up and in all of it, he has hardly said anything to taint her image.

I really wish he secures a big bag from all of this as he is clearly working hard for it.
The few times she came close to him was the first few days after he won HOH and when she wanted him to give her updates about the housemates and their strengths.Asides that,she keeps trashing him to her friends yet he’s never opened his mouth to say anything bad about her
If Ike opens her can of worms eh,biggy go shut down the show!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:00am On Aug 14, 2023
Godoverevery:

Have seen any of them on your TV screen apart from chizzy.

We are talking of top deal and not Instagram/twitter deal.

Please tell your mama to buy you this book…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:00am On Aug 14, 2023
badinfluence:
Soma should have just remained on that My siblings and I set. The guy is such a huge let down. Mumu for Gifty, still come mumu for Angel.
I pity the people who gave him sympathy votes!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2023
Allnacruise:

Don't get it twisted
She made that comment when Kayode panned the camera away from Ade who was trying to vindicate himself after Neo accused him of throwing his clothes on the floor... meanwhile it was Alex

That comment was made at midnight around the time Adekunle and Venita had the talk and around that time his tweeter supporters started that nonsense narrative.
His fight with Neo had long faded at that time.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 9:01am On Aug 14, 2023
OhBritannia:
At the end of the day Pere is getting more famous, more brands will come, more money, a united states of America citizen.

But you are still hating with your cheap Tecno phone with 500 naira MTN data and i am sure this night you have put on that mosquito coil of 60 naira to drive away mosquito.
But you are hating on pere that stays in Texas in the united states of America in his own house.
LMAO, did i hear you say Cheap Tecno phone with 500 naira MTN data, should i say you guessed right! E be like say your AZ don finish. Quote me with your account details make i dust your balance.

Who am i to hate Pere nor like him, does he put food for my table. A nurse, an actor and a real estate agent base in Lagos, why should i hate him. Let me enlightened your fish brain, Pere been an ex US military officer doesn't have any house in Texas as it stands now.

The Pere I've watched on BBN show has this chicanery behavior and has run short of idea and at the same time strategically clueless. You can't be always planning on how to rusticate some certain housemates all the time without any results.

Refrain from wetin your fish brain no fit carry you GOBDAW

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:01am On Aug 14, 2023
fitzmayowa:

When your fave don't have any reasonable buzz apart from being "Assistant Biggie" you come out and want to force the "villian" narrative on him, classic behaviours of "Islanders".......cheesy grin cheesy

If talking about other housemates is the reason you tagged him assistant Biggie...

That means Ike / Auxiliary Nurse / Kidd / are also deputy Biggie

Classic behaviours of which islanders?

Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 9:02am On Aug 14, 2023
Clement1111:

We are all seeing how the country is going too 🤣🤣🤣

We've sha won!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 9:05am On Aug 14, 2023
Mike is a real nigga, pandering to town criers is not his forte. If you vote with sentiment and I save with sentiment, what’s the difference between us? We have overtly emotional beings lurking around the internet, being politically correct won’t give the necessary brain resetting that they need.

The pattern we’re seeing if unnecessarily amplified may affect bb franchise in Nigeria. This cross sector victim mentality is nauseating. Crying practically for everything, from politics to bbnaija.

Haba!

19 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:06am On Aug 14, 2023
Anniemae:

Coming from the resident tribalist himself
I come here to read updates about the show.. and I see covert tribalist comments from you.
So we don't expect you to be objective about what happened
Let me engage you on this matter, even though for many years, I have stopped doing this.

Condition, let us be civil and no insult or vulgar language

Do you believe tribalism play a role in BBN?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:06am On Aug 14, 2023
kowema:
Ike really respects Mercy,
I like to see beyond words and actions.
He doesn't disrespect her friends and I see it.
In all of this, na Mercy mess this guy reputation up and in all of it, he has hardly said anything to taint her image.

I really wish he secures a big bag from all of this as he is clearly working hard for it.

Respect how? You respect person and then embarrass them on live tv because of an extra slice of pizza? Doesn’t disrespect her friends but has had needless shouting matches with Angel and Venita? Hmmmm 🤔
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:06am On Aug 14, 2023
Jay16:
Seyi - una babygirl with the chest, what do you think happened after that reunion?
Venita - i don't know.
Seyi - did anybody know that anybody tested microphone in their season?
Venita - what microphone?
Frodd - which babygirl with the chest?
Mercy - today?
Seyi - dorathy.
Adekunle - you had to say it.
Seyi - na she talk say she test lord baelish microphone by herself, after that statement she made what happened to her?
Shebi na Dorathy save am?grin
Serves her right!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:06am On Aug 14, 2023
Tatiana4u:

The few times shes come close to him was the first few days after he won HOH and when she wanted him to give her updates about the housemates and their strengths.Asides that,she keeps trashing him to her friends yet he’s never opened his mouth to say anything bad about her
If Ike opens her can of worms eh,biggy go shut down the show!

Exactly!.
If na person like Boma, she no go see face come outside again

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:08am On Aug 14, 2023
kowema:

That comment was made at midnight around the time Adekunle and Venita had the talk and around that time his tweeter supporters started that nonsense narrative.
His fight with Neo had long faded at that time.
I was following the sequence...
She was referring to that incident...
Ibukzy abi?

Well anyhow sha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:09am On Aug 14, 2023
Geezeem:

Do you blame him?

The married men will assume there is something fantastic they are doing

After all, two single and ship less babes Princess and Uriel were knocked out

I swaer. They'll be so sure they're the ones carrying the show. Ike and maybe Venita are the only ones in the pepperdem crew that gives ussomething to talk about. The rest seem to think they're on holidays in biggies house. It's now more obvious than ever that Mercy's only content even in their season was Ike. Without him, she seems so lacklustre. But Ike has been holding his own and giving us something to talk about everyday.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 9:10am On Aug 14, 2023
Alphagan:
Mike is a real nigga, pandering to town criers is not his forte. If you vote with sentiment and I save with sentiment, what’s the difference between us? We have overtly emotional beings lurking around the internet, being politically correct won’t give the necessary brain resetting that they need.

The pattern we’re seeing if unnecessarily amplified may affect bb franchise in Nigeria. This cross sector victim mentality is nauseating. Crying practically for everything, from politics to bbnaija.

Haba!

you are thinking. This show will not survive for so long.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:10am On Aug 14, 2023
Now that Uriel is gone, WM ati take over the entire kitchen grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 9:11am On Aug 14, 2023
Sanqa:

Earlier they were seated around the table. Cross was excitedly recounting how big Liquorose fanbase is, how if it was not for Emmanuel getting some of her votes she could clearly have won. Whitemoney was also at that table. Others also said she was the coolest, never gets involved in twars. Yeah he forgot he doesn't eat fish 😂😂.
Totally unrelated events.

Totally unrelated 🤭🤭🤭

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:12am On Aug 14, 2023
Godoverevery:

This a show and is nothing personal for me.

Even if is my blood brother behaving on live TV like that I will drag him.....is all fun for me.

I don't know Adekunle personally......whether he wins or loses add Nothing to me life.

Me supporting/following any housemate end on the last day of the show.

Am not on twitter cos that a space where most frustrated people in life exhibit there madness...(personal opinion)

Am not on Instagram and have never open any Instagram account cos that where most people show off fake life (personal opinion).....so I don't know anything about this guys once show ends........apart from some few news that pop up about them.

People like you need to take a chill pill and stop taking this show too seriously.

Pot calling kettle black undecided

I agree with wetin you talk about Twitter and Instagram sha…

Abeg try and work on your grammar
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:12am On Aug 14, 2023
Prof800
UjSizzle

Flush out tribalists asap!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:12am On Aug 14, 2023
safarigirl:
I was on Twitter for weeks before I remembered this thread is in existence, and Twitter is still active thank God.

Dominique, please come and suspend the account, but suspend for only this thread if you can, in case I want to post Movie Review for Jagun Jagun sometime soon.

Anybody wey wan lie against me, I will not hold back from cursing them out anywhere.

U need to get over urself....like..... year in year out....

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:12am On Aug 14, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Whereas Pere is busy scheming on how to get her out.....cheesy

The man is frustrated. grin
Alex will continue to press his neck while giving him distance grin
No ship for him grin
He should try ceec grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:13am On Aug 14, 2023
Amya:

I swaer. They'll be so sure they're the ones carrying the show. Ike and maybe Venita is the only ones in the pepperdem crew that gives ussomething to talk about. The rest seem to think they're on holidays in biggies house. It's now more obvious than ever that Mercy's only content even in their season was Ike. Without him, she seems so lacklustre. But Ike has been holding his own and giving us something to talk about everyday.

So true!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:13am On Aug 14, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Respect how? You respect person and then embarrass them on live tv because of an extra slice of pizza? Doesn’t disrespect her friends but has had needless shouting matches with Angel and Venita? Hmmmm 🤔

Yes he does, Mercy's friends always come for him unprovoked and it only takes a while before he reacts back. He hardly fights dirty and most times he doesn't let the beef linger .

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 9:15am On Aug 14, 2023
davodyguy:

Let me engage you on this matter, even though for many years, I have stopped doing this.

Condition, let us be civil and no insult or vulgar language

Do you believe tribalism play a role in BBN?
Bro, don't try to be diplomatic. Tribalism plays a key role in this show from selection and to viewers.
The reason why people do not give a damn is because most Nigerians do not really care about this show.
They have other ways of entertaining themselves through watching football,movies or listening to music.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:15am On Aug 14, 2023
Amya:

Nah... You're very wrong there. Ike simply went with people he was already cool with and comfortable with. Unfortunately, those people wanted him to be their puppet because of his generally laid back demeanour. They wanted to HOH by proxy. Especially Venita That he resisted their machinations is why they turned against him and made his HOH a horror. You can't blame someone for having friends that are not loyal. I doubt he'll ever make the same mistake if choosing this people again if he becomes an HOH.

Ike impressed more this week than I ever thought possible because not only did his reign bring more content than ever, he pushed back at people that felt they could control him. That's why Venita and Mercy resigned as bff. If they got their way, do you think they'd resign?

A lot of HMs keep saying they didnt know a side of this Ike existed. That's because they're used to the laid back guy that doesn't like wahala, not an authority figure that won't take rubbish and give it to you hot hot. That's why they're pained. I honestly do not care if all the HMs don't like Ike. That house without Ike would be delawoodians lounging. I'm more proud of his second outing than ever.

Ike actually reminds me of one of my brother's that seems so soft and a push over generally. But when you push his buttons, you can't believe the extent of his rage.

He gave content but that guy have alot of mental probs.

He changes is mind every mins.....he cant stand for one thing.

I liked the game he was playing but it got to a point were he was doing too much.

Good content but he gives this vibe of a junkie that can be pushed around easily.

Mercy and venita didn't have there way but pere and Kidd were easily pushing him around.

Kidd still pushed him yesterday as regards angel fight but few mins later Soma pushed him to apologize to angel.

You promised Kidd to drag angel all night......few hours later you giving angel a 30min apology speech for dragging her...........Ike can't stand for a thing and that boy mouth can't hold shit.

If Tomorrow Ike tell angel it was Kidd pushed him to keep on dragging her wont be surprised at all.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:15am On Aug 14, 2023
Geezeem:
Now that Uriel is gone, WM ati take over the entire kitchen grin

Well that was the strategy that gave him the prize the first time, it won't be bad to adopt it again since his shipping mission failed......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:17am On Aug 14, 2023
Giel:

The man is frustrated. grin
Alex will continue to press his neck while giving him distance grin
No ship for him grin
He should try ceec grin

Errrrrrmmm CeeC get BF na, maybe Doyin will do it for him......cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:17am On Aug 14, 2023
This ilabaye na fool. Why tapping Alex ass like that? grin grin my prick don stand for here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:17am On Aug 14, 2023
Wotowotoman:

How will they know that Seyi was bottom 3 before flying Mike in? You think they select the Jury members on Sunday morning? undecided
What if, Mike extends his stay?
Must he even be a part of the jury? There are other housemates living in Nigeria that are readily available and the moment they saw Seyi in bottom three the organisers should never have brought him since a same season housemate and friend is in the bottom.
That is how things are done.
Nigerians don't like doing credible things.

This jury thing makes me believe that if the jury system was adopted in Nigerian criminal trials they will abuse it too.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 14, 2023
COOL10:

You're absolutely correct. Soma has really disappointed me. I thought his initial experience with Gifty would have made him wiser but apparently, it didn't.
When Angel serves him extremely hot breakfast and the baby starts crying, I will laugh. Very soon the ladies in the House will be tired of his shameless display of weakness. Venita could destroy him with her sharp mouth grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.