Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1490632 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:18am On Aug 14, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
And you think Pere won’t be able to deal with her?grin

Tati that is the issue,the way Pere will deal with her will be so painful that it could cost him his game .Women arisers will be on his case grin grin cheesy

He should just remain single Biko.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Shebi na Dorathy save am?grin
Serves her right!
It serves her right oo.

Women pulling down other women to please men don't get my sympathy.
Alll these vile Seyi spoke that week Bisola and Dorathy could still not evict him.

Seyi suppose reach everybody abeg make dem extend him stay.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:20am On Aug 14, 2023
fitzmayowa:

That's stupidity jare, maybe since they enter knack na him dey make am talk that kain crap.....Whew!!!

I no know say you get vawulence in you o. Bad guy…

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:21am On Aug 14, 2023
Godoverevery:

He gave content but that guy have alot of mental probs.

He changes is mind every mins.....he cant stand for one thing.

I liked the game he was playing but it got to a point were he was doing too much.

Good content but he gives this vibe of a junkie that can be pushed around easily.

Mercy and venita didn't have there way but pere and Kidd were easily pushing him around.

Kidd still pushed him yesterday as regards angel fight but few mins later Soma pushed him to apologize to angel.

You promised Kidd to drag angel all night......few hours later you giving angel a 30min apology speech for dragging her...........Ike can't stand for a thing and that boy mouth can't hold shit.

If Tomorrow Ike tell angel it was Kidd pushed him to keep on dragging her wont be surprised at all.

That's is the most precious thing about Ike. That he listens. He's not stuck in his ways. He has a temper but he also calms down and listens to reason. The thing you dislike him for is what I love the most about him. How ironic.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:21am On Aug 14, 2023
Amya:
This mumu is here talking to himself
Let me hear somebody say they want to save Some this week again! Na full vawlence mode for that person

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:22am On Aug 14, 2023
Amya:

Do you're blaming Ike for what Mercy said?

Isn't that weird?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:25am On Aug 14, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Please tell your mama to buy you this book…

Are you the one seriously trolling someone else with this statement you wrote??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 14, 2023
davodyguy:

Abi oo.

They brought in politics to it and made it appear like it was a gang up against a section of the country.

People should learn how to manage their emotions. Let us reason what MNET did

1. Selected 10 housemates from a region, not minding federal character or how sentimental Nigerians are as regard tribe and religion
2. Selected relatives Neo and Venita, not minding that they can be criticized
3. They have been 7 winners, but chose only two (Mercy and WhiteMoney)
4. Ebuka hosting the show is Igbo. (we dont care cos Ebuka is doing vert well)

Did anyone ever go on Twitter to insult MNET and wished evil on anyone just as Laycon and Mike are facing now?

No matter the situation, decisions are made based on certain biases since we are human. People should just control their emotions and leave it.

Seun Osewa owns Nairaland. He is a Nigerian. Guess what? His most trusted assistant since year 2005 to date is Mukina2. Mukina2 is not even a Nigerian.

We have to cut Seun's head for ignoring Nigerians to be his deputy.
True. But as an Igbo man, the shout about tribalism is nonsense. If Uriel was delivering content, I doubt she will be in the bottom 3 and she isn't well known unlike Seyi. If it was me, I would save the one I know and in good terms with. Whoever that is shouting tribalism is being emotional. My favorite is Adekunle, a Yoruba man. Pere and Kiddwaya impressed me last week, I voted them.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 9:26am On Aug 14, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

What if, Mike extends his stay?
Must he even be a part of the jury? There are other housemates living in Nigeria that are readilu available and the moment they saw Seyi in bottom three the organisers should never have brought him is same season housemate and friend.
That is how things are done.
Nigerians can never.

This jury thing makes me believe that if the jury system was adopted in Nigerian criminal trials they will abuse it too.

What’s this, are you just typing for the sake of it or you’re living in a far away planet to be oblivious of basic facts because these your contradictions are too obvious. Diana, TeddyA and Laycon that decided on the eviction yesterday, who among them was in pepperdem house? How will biggie identify Seyi’s friends among the ex hms so he won’t make them part of the jury?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:26am On Aug 14, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Pot calling kettle black undecided

I agree with wetin you talk about Twitter and Instagram sha…

Abeg try and work on your grammar

If my grammar make your life that miserable just look for a lagoon around bro.

If the pain is so much......just end it bro so this wailing can stop.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 9:28am On Aug 14, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Please tell your mama to buy you this book…

I’m a wealth of words, can you reach (rich) me
Island of knowledge surrounded by the flow, can’t bridge me
H.O.T. ma man, you can’t fridge me
I steal shines with con tracks (contracts), can’t breach me
May weather mover, fighter drama
Y’all using words wrong, you need brighter grammar - VECTOR the Viper

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2023
Godoverevery:

Kidd still pushed him yesterday as regards angel fight but few mins later Soma pushed him to apologize to angel.

You promised Kidd to drag angel all night......few hours later you giving angel a 30min apology speech for dragging her...........Ike can't stand for a thing and that boy mouth can't hold shit.

If Tomorrow Ike tell angel it was Kidd pushed him to keep on dragging her wont be surprised at all.

Ike knows what he’s doing. He’s playing a game. He go deliver violence during HOH week then make amends on Sunday night ahead of nominations on Monday. That has always been his plan. He actually talk am for Diary Room.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:31am On Aug 14, 2023
OhBritannia:
Venita is a thicking time bomb.

Was just watching her and kunle now... she is really the man in the ship.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:33am On Aug 14, 2023
Munzy14:

Neo dating Beauty...Is that why he has been shouting he wants to settle down.. cheesy

It will be nice though..Ladies from that side dey carry marriage for mind.
You think Beauty will stoop so low to marry a loud mouthed broke ass buffon like Neo?
Lmao!
She’s just using him for sex and when she’s ready to settle down,she’ll look for a rich guy who will be able to fund her lavish lifestyle!
Neo ke?grin
Lmao!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:34am On Aug 14, 2023
And did I have any issues with that...or you see where I type that a Yoruba must win the money...
Majority of the hm in there, I vibe with them...so who ever win the money, I am fine with it...
When certain people do it, it's loyalty/patriotism/decision making but when others do it, it is tribalism...
Clement1111:

After all this una noise

An igbo housemate is still going to win the money

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:35am On Aug 14, 2023
Godoverevery:

If my grammar make your life that miserable just look for a lagoon around bro.

If the pain is so much......just end it bro so this wailing can stop.

After you go talk say you dey go church…

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:35am On Aug 14, 2023
Threebear:

Dominique, are some people immune to being banned in this forum ?

I've seen some people getting banned for saying way less , but you always turn a blind eye when this particular user goes very low.

You people are complaining about Uriel being cheated, but here is cheating in broad daylight and you'll still pretend you didn't see it .

I've seen Tatiana getting banned for saying way less, so many other users too.

If you can't keep justice in where you have control, why expect justice in the society?

I know as usual you'll ignore , but someone has to call out the hypocrisy.

If we all could say things the way we wanted then you can imagine how messy this forum would be.

An adult that can't control their emotions, have no right mixing in a civilized society.

Don't think toxicity is limited to certain people.

We have just learnt how to follow the rules .

Rules you administrate

Hopefully, you can do your job and set a good precedence.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2023
davodyguy:

Let me engage you on this matter, even though for many years, I have stopped doing this.

Condition, let us be civil and no insult or vulgar language

Do you believe tribalism play a role in BBN?

Bros, I take God beg you, let this matter rest
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 9:40am On Aug 14, 2023
lokoloko84:
Bro, don't try to be diplomatic. Tribalism plays a key role in this show from selection and to viewers.
The reason why people do not give a damn is because most Nigerians do not really care about this show.
They have other ways of entertaining themselves through watching football,movies or listening to music.

Sir, please let this matter rest nah angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:42am On Aug 14, 2023
davodyguy:

Let me engage you on this matter, even though for many years, I have stopped doing this.

Condition, let us be civil and no insult or vulgar language

Do you believe tribalism play a role in BBN?

Let dead this matter pls.

It is a new day .................let enjoy the show.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:42am On Aug 14, 2023
UncannyGenius:
True. But as an Igbo man, the shout about tribalism is nonsense. If Uriel was delivering content, I doubt she will be in the bottom 3 and she isn't well known unlike Seyi. If it was me, I would save the one I know and in good terms with. Whoever that is shouting tribalism is being emotional. My favorite is Adekunle, a Yoruba man. Pere and Kiddwaya impressed me last week, I voted them.

To be fair to Uriel, she was delivering content. All that Neo triangle, fight for Queen role and her bum shorts and wearing pant to go party na content na. Her only problem be say she no get fans. Period!

If to say she know, she for try pity strategy..to dey cry up and down or to dey complain say people dey bully am because she don old and she not get husband. Trust me Uriel for make top 3…

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 9:44am On Aug 14, 2023
Giel:

Awww. Glad I could help
Guess you'll be more frequent now.

So
Apart from Whitemoney?
Any other faves?

Ilebaye.

But big brother has used his strikes to calmed her down. angry

Good morning, how was your night?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:44am On Aug 14, 2023
Alphagan:
Mike is a real nigga, pandering to town criers is not his forte. If you vote with sentiment and I save with sentiment, what’s the difference between us? We have overtly emotional beings lurking around the internet, being politically correct won’t give the necessary brain resetting that they need.

The pattern we’re seeing if unnecessarily amplified may affect bb franchise in Nigeria. This cross sector victim mentality is nauseating. Crying practically for everything, from politics to bbnaija.

Haba!

I don’t even understand this outcry since yesterday, I mean the viewers are equally jurors only that they are in mass.
I as an ex-housemate is as human as you are, if you can vote with sentiments, why can I do the same?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 9:45am On Aug 14, 2023
Tatiana4u:

You think Beauty will stoop so low to marry a loud mouthed broke ass buffon like Neo?
Lmao!
She’s just using him for sex and when she’s ready to settle down,she’ll look for a rich guy who will be able to fund her lavish lifestyle!
Neo ke?grin
Lmao!

....and Beauty likes it BIG, it's why her relationship with Groovy didn't last!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:46am On Aug 14, 2023
kowema:

Exactly!.
If na person like Boma, she no go see face come outside again
That’s one thing I love about Boma!
He’s shameless and doesn’t give a Bleep!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:47am On Aug 14, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lmao!
Neo ke?grin
Lmao!

I been think say Neo be rich man. No be one blog talk say he buy one mansion for Lekki with two Mercedes for garage? 😏

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:47am On Aug 14, 2023
FIGARO00:

Ilebaye.

But big brother has used his strikes to calmed her down. angry

Good morning, how was your night?

She has 2 more weeks, by week 6 all strikes will be wiped off.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:47am On Aug 14, 2023
Sanqa:

Earlier they were seated around the table. Cross was excitedly recounting how big Liquorose fanbase is, how if it was not for Emmanuel getting some of her votes she could clearly have won. Whitemoney was also at that table. Others also said she was the coolest, never gets involved in twars. Yeah he forgot he doesn't eat fish 😂😂.
Totally unrelated events.
Liquorose people were for her alone, they did not vote for Emmanuel, Emmanuel had his own reasonable numbers of fan.
Dead this narrative

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 9:47am On Aug 14, 2023
Who chop the meat?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:48am On Aug 14, 2023
Wotowotoman:

I understand what you are saying. But I’m also trying to explain that upping game won’t do shi shi for your cause if you no get fans in the first place. That’s why the likes of Mercy and WM don’t have to do jack. They have fans wey go vote for them even if na to just dey wake up, eat and sleep.

Anybody that says Seyi is doing nothing is not being truthful or not watching the show. Seyi get content pass at least 10 people for that house but every week, na last he dey carry. That just tells you this show is not about content. Na just fanbase matter…
Since dem no know wetin dey sup for outside,Seyi getting the boot will make dem feel uncomfortable,dey will be forced to start keeping it running
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 9:48am On Aug 14, 2023
scondy:

So in short ...na igbo dey vote pass.....
This ur own kind lawyer ehn.

One in town....

It's quite funny how you throw shades upandan.

Forgetting that we've all seen what you look like and it certainly is what shades are made from.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 9:48am On Aug 14, 2023
Na Ike chop am

(1) (2) (3) ... (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.