Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,315 members, 7,860,763 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:47 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1539796 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
This Aquafina no get creative people? Why the same task every year? angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
Nhazeru:
Just watched Uriel's interview with beatfm . So WM tried dating Uriel and even gifted her some cash during her restaurant launching.

Imagine how she paid him back chim

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
Is venita yabbing Soma or what? After Soma in his own, say he has forgotten what good to say about venita
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
Giel:

Venita they said words of affirmation and you started with insult

You said soma is a walking karaoke box that doesn't know when to stop angry

Venita leave soma
I like his singing angry

Everything Else she said was nice

Laughed so hard when I read this I was about coming to type same….. Venita must add a dash of insult
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
garfield1:

She beat her by 0.20 point mainly because of Ike fans and most people who were against tscha.when they were all up,I believe tacha beat her

Bla bla bla

She beat tacha that's a fact

If you think tacha beat her, show evidence or you go explain tire grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
Venita's words to Soma is so so nice👏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
Kossyso:
Venita words to Soma is so so nice👏

With a sprinkle of insult

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
Hmmmm Ceec nice presentation.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
Fairdamsel:

With a sprinkle of insult
Just a little. Wasn't so noticeable 😎
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
safarigirl:
Na everyday Soma dey cry and na everyday another performative empath dey tell viewers say dem no get compassion

Fuel is almost 1k, Soma hasn't had to pay for the fuel or transport in a month, yet, na him dey cry everyday. We wey come dey out here, wetin make we do? He sef, he cannot be empathetic towards us and stop crying? Will he want to watch somebody crying everyday on TV?
Everybody get format lol.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

She also said she kissed neo every week grin

I didn't watch that part, see Ship I was nurturing to sail , Kayode refused showing all the kissing. Had it been she stayed longer she for give us a triangle.

Jury and Biggie will crumble
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
Altrarecords:

Bla bla bla

She beat tacha that's a fact

If you think tacha beat her, show evidence or you go explain tire grin

Mike topped tacha once and later what happened ?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
Geezeem:

I challenge you to post my attacks on Adekunle's body

This is how the forum members will know who is a liar between us

I dare you to prove this and many nonsense things you have written here

You are a terrible person!

I said I hardly attack their bodies, and I wrote very once a long while cos I remember calling Ceecibitters "malt bottle"

I challenge you... go and bring your evidence and if you can, I will apologize publicly and if you don't, you are a coward!

You get time to reply Him He must be blind by not Seeing that Demented Lauryn Moniker has been insulting Doyins Looks here Since the beginning of this thread and if we See Her in real Life now She may not be better than the Doyin She has also been doing personal attack on the Commenters here but we have been letting it Slide.

I hate going Personal but Someone Persons makes me think otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
Eeghe:

Imagine how she paid him back chim
Crazyyyyyyyy....

If with whitemoney success him still dae see shege for women eyes, I wonder what he was going through when he was still broke lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
CeeC is a comedian. Wow, see toasting. Neo don die tire.
Carry go CeeC, you are the best. CeeC is not called the Legend for calling sake. She has paid her dues.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Words of affirmation from neo to ceec

I see how you complain

LMAO 🤣😂🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Wotowotoman:
This Aquafina no get creative people? Why the same task every year? angry

And they have a lovely pay off line,they could develop so many lovely task.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Kossyso:

Just a little. Wasn't so noticeable 😎

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Giel:

Venita they said words of affirmation and you started with insult

You said soma is a walking karaoke box that doesn't know when to stop angry

Venita leave soma
I like his singing angry

Everything Else she said was nice
This babe and misinformation. How is that an insult now? A joke that tells us he is always singing.

The floor is open. Insult if you want.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Giel, I have not read your epistle about CeeC-Neo presentation. Do the needful.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
ultraviolet27:

Maybe You are the Shifty One here Because I have never Seen Geezem Insult Adekunles Physical look Here I read all the comments here from the beginning of this thread till now and I Comment Seldomly here..Kunle is a very Handsome Guy so why wud She insult His Physical Looks ??You are the dishonest One here if you Can't read any of that ur team mates Lauryn Posts and See Her Insults Doyin by Calling Her Opolo eyes , Gremlin etc

Infact Since the Page 1 of this thread that Lauryn has been insulting Doyin, going Person on Her thread mates Here he even Insulted me on a post I quoted her here I jus Let it Slide because I don't lack decorum and I just come here to catch Cruise infact in one of my recent post or should I say Comment I reprimanded the Lauryn Moniker for Calling Doyin derogatory names as if Doyin no be Human being too,You go and Check my Posts nah!

She is a very tacky, yucky person sha📌
I have got no business with her toxor, lol👌🏿

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
Neo energy na wah for this your words of affirmation.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
Kossyso:
Venita's words to Soma is so so nice👏
Venita accent is soooooo fake, maybe ba ephizy mk her no gree leave the accent so she held onto it.
Venita and her UK residence was on and off, but she gets UK accent pass kidd, vee, khafi, combined despite the fact that they stayed in the UK all their life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
Nhazeru:

I didn't watch that part, see Ship I was nurturing to sail , Kayode refused showing all the kissing. Had it been she stayed longer she for give us a triangle.

Jury and Biggie will crumble

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
Would have loved venita and neo to be paired..
At least, make dem use the aquafina task settle their fight.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
Biggie, end the show. CeeC-Neo has finished the job

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ceec don use style give Neo green light.
Can't forget that her conversation with Uriel.
Crazy geh

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
Wetin angel wan talk about whitemoney now? grin

She wey no like whitemoney grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
WM say Samuel na Soma predecessor
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
Fairdamsel:
WM say Samuel na Soma predecessor
I never understood that initially. 😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
Jesuuuu WM what is this nonsense you are saying. Ah! Angel will deal with you later.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
thatigboman:
CeeC is a comedian. Wow, see toasting. Neo don die tire.
Carry go CeeC, you are the best. CeeC is not called the Legend for calling sake. She has paid her dues.
Ceec is the woman, Mercy Alex Angel and Illebaye wish they were

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.