Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1499599 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
Just watched Uriel's interview with beatfm . So WM tried dating Uriel and even gifted her some cash during her restaurant launching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
Team purity up next and they are already arguing

Alex and frodd don't finish me with laugh

LMAO

Pere is in pains
Frodd says pere should leave Alex alone grin

Frodd says he knew Alex post her season
Maybe 2017, 2018
She's been a wonderful friend.
They've never had a fight, the first time he heard Alex shout was in the all stars house.
The Littlest things make Alex happy.Like buy me biscuits
Alex has never made food in her house
He will be the one that comes to her house to cook her food for her
She will always reach out to you
She is the one person that if things go south before marriage, before being married to his wife. Alex will be there for him.
Alex is the one person who was helping him outsource and their friends were sourcing them grin
Frodd says the friendship has been amazing

Alex says a round of applause and then said sorry you people don't have hand grin

Aww Frodd

Alex to frodd
She says she and frodd have been friends for awhile
Frodd speaks good of her in her absence
For some reason Frodd always calls when she has a problem and he's always there.
Frodd will always visit her even when she doesn't visit him.
If you tell Frodd you're sick he'll rush immediately with fruits and frodd
Everyone in her house loves Frodd
Frodd will cook for her.
Frodd has a pure heart.
She says Frodd expresses his emotions and shows how he feels. He laughs when he's happy and cries when he's sad
He's vulnerable and has strength in vulnerability
she thanks he for caring for her.

Awww big brother give Alex and frodd the win

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
Pls.i just tuned in.. is it biggie that paired them for this aquafina task or the housemates chose themselves??
Cos I'm seeing some funny pairs
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

I have never gotten any info of Ceec topping.
And I see her as the only competition to Mercy.
Even though I know sauces should not always be taken seriously I hope spartans are actually voting.
As for me I am voting for Baye.
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘🙏🙏🙏🥰

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
Eeghe:
Hope people are also voting Angel
🙈
Omo ! It's red o .

She won't be in the bottom but it won't look good for her in the coming weeks .

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ike don add insult join for the other HMs

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
undecidedSo Ike na kidd famza. No wonder Kidd tell am to shut up and ask am whether e Dey mad and e no fit talk.

So much for thug. Chai!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
Opemipo011:
Pls.i just tuned in.. is it biggie that paired them for this aquafina task or the housemates chose themselves??
Cos I'm seeing some funny pairs
they didn't choose themselves. Biggie scattered aquafina bottles with blue and white ribbons in the garden (white for ladies, blue for men)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
This camera man like trouble

Why him Dey show us Pere as Adekunle Dey talk?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
Altrarecords:

Shit post

Mercy beat tacha head to head when they both were up for nomination

Mercys fanbase is legit... The fact she even has the most followers of any bbn housemate already proves this

Especially considering the fact tacha had 1m plus followers ahead of mercy before the show yet mercy has surpassed her

She beat her by 0.20 point mainly because of Ike fans and most people who were against tscha.when they were all up,I believe tacha beat her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
eleshin:

Instead of you to vote and campaign for your look alike.

My friend is voting TBaj cos of me
She just called me now from Lagos, lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tolanibaj presentation is the best so far, dont understand what other groups are presenting

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
Chai Mercyyyyyyyy. Hmmmmm. I have no words.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
Mercy Mercy😁😁😁😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
Amillionnn:
Chai Mercyyyyyyyy. Hmmmmm. I have no words.

Lmao

No talk wetin Dey your mind 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
thatigboman:
Tolanibaj presentation is the best so far, dont understand what other groups are presenting

Alex and Frodd was nice

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
Wetin Doyin and Seyi wan tell each other now? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
Adekunle fine pieces…

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
I just can't get off what the parrot said last week angry

Tell her that her parents did not raise her well. undecided say it with your full chest .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
Some of the nice things the housemates said to each other no reach their liver!

undecided very fake something

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
Doyin and Seyi

Considering parrot and also considering all the diary sessions.
That was ok grin

Seyi can't even try
Lmao

Ok he tried small grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Seyi to Doyin
your friendship with ilebaye is something a lot of people don't understand cheesy
Seyi why? grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Alphagan:

You’re very shifty, it is a character flaw and I’m sorry if it sounds rude, just my honest opinion of your e-person. You equally lie effortlessly and project too much. Go through your posts, you will realize how many times you have attacked Adekunle’s physical attributes. Not that it changes anything about him but claiming what you’re not doesn’t make sense.

Also, you have been all over this thread defending viewers’ perception of Pere, to paraphrase your words, people exaggerate his misgivings and in your usual hypocritical way, him targeting Ceecee, Alex and Ilebaye at different times for possible strike and disqualification is explainable but Adekunle outsmarting Pere is despicable.

Stop being sanctimonious, Kunle fans don’t give any fvck about others, they come to this thread to hype him, at most, they react to negative comments of agenda setters

Maybe You are the Shifty One here Because I have never Seen Geezem Insult Adekunles Physical look Here I read all the comments here from the beginning of this thread till now and I Comment Seldomly here..Kunle is a very Handsome Guy so why wud She insult His Physical Looks ??You are the dishonest One here if you Can't read any of that ur team mates Lauryn Posts and See Her Insults Doyin by Calling Her Opolo eyes , Gremlin etc

Infact Since the Page 1 of this thread that Lauryn has been insulting Doyin, going Person on Her thread mates Here She even Insulted me on a post I quoted her here I jus Let it Slide because I don't lack decorum and I just come here to catch Cruise infact in one of my recent post or should I say Comment I reprimanded the Lauryn Moniker for Calling Doyin derogatory names as if Doyin no be Human being too,You go and Check my Posts nah!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Seyi😹😹
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Giel:
Wetin Doyin and Seyi wan tell each other now? grin
this is just funny 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Nhazeru:
Just watched Uriel's interview with beatfm . So WM tried dating Uriel and even gifted her some cash during her restaurant launching.

She also said she kissed neo every week grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
God soma is boring as f.c.k
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
If I be venita I must return this Soma energy. He seems not to have anything to say
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Slymonster(m): 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
This is just fake
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
thatigboman:
big brother is mad. Should CeeC divide herself into 2?
Same way Amaka put meatpie in the oven and biggie chased them to the garden and amaka complied. And same biggie accused amaka of trying to burn the house.

I am crying
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
You can't talk about Venita without putting smartness.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
Venita they said words of affirmation and you started with insult

You said soma is a walking karaoke box that doesn't know when to stop angry

Venita leave soma
I like his singing angry

Everything Else she said was nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.