Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1501654 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ceec is not with her partner yet,she is turning food in the kitchen .Biggie is showing her grin cheesy

Biggie has called her to the diary room.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
dominique:

WW3 for start in big brother house. That tandem jumpsuit will tear into pieces before the task is over cheesy. Which 2 guys eventually picked each other sef?
Ike and kidd

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
bunnae:
Is ceec excluded?

The way that girl dey test Big Brother.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
bunnae:
Is ceec excluded?
no, but she's serving punishment to cook for d house at the same time

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Why did she say that?
Abi whitemoney dey smell
Hian!

You don start
Whitemoney will not give ilebaye food again angry

Just watch it everyone feels the same way grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
They have called CeeC to the diary room
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
Fairdamsel:
Why is CeeC not getting dressed?

Hope she will not rant when she is locked out

She's cooking grin

Big Brother should wait for her to finish cooking the same way big brother should have waited for her to pack her hair grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2023
Twoclans:
Ceec is not with her partner yet,she is turning food in the kitchen .Biggie is showing her grin cheesy

Biggie has called her to the diary room.
big brother is mad. Should CeeC divide herself into 2?
Same way Amaka put meatpie in the oven and biggie chased them to the garden and amaka complied. And same biggie accused amaka of trying to burn the house.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2023
Eeghe:
My whole heart on my screen
Yin and yang mily
Cross and Doyin
Chim
♥️

Please evict my look alike so Neo would be free for Baye, for my viewing pleasure?
No?
Never?
Okay
😭
Instead of you to vote and campaign for your look alike.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2023
thatigboman:
big brother is mad. Should CeeC divide herself into 2?
Same way Amaka put meatpie in the oven and biggie chased them to the garden and amaka complied. And same biggie accused amaka of trying to burn the house.

I will never forgive big brother cry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
Giel:

You don start
Whitemoney will not give ilebaye food again angry

Just watch it everyone feels the same way grin

Sorry na....This small play grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2023
kowema:

Sorry na....This small play grin

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2023
Aquafina task had begun
Exchange words of affirmation with their paired partners and must end with Just like aquafina my paddi of life
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2023
Nhazeru:

Which profession does Kuku have? At least everyone knows Sheggz got injuries reason he stopped playing football but tell me what made your jobless fave stop his banking job? I guessed he slandered his boss maliciously and they chased him out like a thief or probably acted like a pervert that he is towards his female colleagues.

Nobody has called Sheggz again to act but he got starred in TMC and other lots of acting gigs yet to drop. Bella cried but same Bella is still with him till date and their ship still flourishing unlike Kuku that got rejected by 3 beautiful ladies just to be accepted by an abuser Venita a mother of two who is busy abusing the hell out of him on life TV. Sit this one out

U go shalaye tire with no evidence…
Take cruising dey cover ur frustrations..
By the way are we still on Sheggzs failed football career..what is worst than accepting that you are a failure in life..that was what Sheggzs did at d reunion

Recce James,Ngolo Kante,Pullisic all had long time injury last season and they still remained with d club
Lets not even go into d fact that no club wanted him..he was rejected like a disease in various clubs which made him to play as a free agent for Eastbourne borough football club..
This is the same guy that choked his ex the on bed,babe that was spending on him o..someone that couldn’t afford money for groceries and told his ex to borrow from friends…Same guy we watched that gave Bella d insults of her life..Bella said her people were disappointed in her after d show..

Why won’t u even hail Bella when u are going through same ordeals…People like u will get beaten by their husbands only to come to social media to pepper single ladies.

You stan a thief,an abuser and a failure…yes Sheggzs is a failure cos he accepted it..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
Na punishment Biggie give CeeC and Neo so?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lauryn41:
Doyin and Kidd

Doyin please leave my baby alone

I use your okpolo eye take beg you

You Call Doyin Opolo eyes and all sort of Derogatory names but When another others criticize Adekunle You will become Vile go personal and start foaming in the mouth do u think Doyin don't have Fans too??

Or She wasn't born of a Woman?? Like You Can Create anything I dey watch!!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
chukwugoziegi:
Na punishment Biggie give CeeC and Neo so?
No the task
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
Team international start
Cross and tolani
She tells us she has known him since 2016
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
The person that designed this Aquafina costume get Ashawo for eye.
Unfortunately, no ship yet and the plan no work.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
That was beautiful from Cross and Tolani
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
We want vawulence

What is all this love angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
Threebear:

Old age ?
She's only 36 ...lol

More people here are allergic to old age,don’t know how life is treating them..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 6:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
See team purity ass
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
Frodd is a clown. He don para for useless alexandra. I thought they were even acting drama, not knowing he was real furious
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
bunnae:
o yea, nice presentation

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
Eeghe:

You don’t wanna know the madness that is Spartans…and like I learnt the Baye Tribe
I just got a message on Twitter regarding ghee former
I have never gotten any info of Ceec topping.
And I see her as the only competition to Mercy.
Even though I know sauces should not always be taken seriously I hope spartans are actually voting.
As for me I am voting for Baye.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
dominique:

The bolded is not possible but I'm voting her this week. All teams have to put their hands on deck this week, my mind is telling me it's a double eviction week
Thank you. smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
Frodd, face Alex and tell her that not explain to the house.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
kowema:
The person that designed this Aquafina costume get Ashawo for eye.
Unfortunately, no ship yet and the plan no work.
I was gonna say something earlier. To do touch touch is now easier.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
bunnae:

Yea
Loving Alex and Frodd too
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
Eeghe:

Sometimes people are seemingly okay, until they are not🤷🏾‍♀️
True.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
Could Frodd be the Ex Alex talked about earlier in the game?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.