Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1467091 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
@kowema
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2023
Patriots
Keep the votes coming

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2023
carammel:

Venitas issue with Mercy started from the beginning of the show.
They discussed whom they would use for their games, Ike suggested Adekunle.
Mercy smiles and said she would see what will happen. Venita moved to Adekunle before Met y could make a decision.
By the time Mercy realized and she wanted to come closer to him, he was already warming towards Venita.

Ahhhhh, never knew this….

Wahallur… grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2023
Soma is a Finished Man. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
Soma calling Angel left right and centre to Biggie.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
Soma, I cant even laugh…

Eh gawd, see how we are being graphically bombarded with every and all of Angel’s mannerisms… undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
Eeghe:

I agree
Especially the ones on her breast valley, hands and thighs…
The back one is perfect , but it seems plenty tattooing can be a feature of body dysmorphia, and they just won’t know when to stop.
Or a mark of other mental instability of which plain, old attention seeking may be one
Any form of body modification including tattoos (except in cases where it is used to cover ugly scars or to remember certain people or events significant to u) irritates me. For me it's a clear sign of low self-esteem. Trashy.
In her case I can't seem to find any justification or story behind her tats. Perhaps someone can enlighten me

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
Am against the bandwagon hate on seyi, but he is getting very boring this days ,and it would be fair for him go home this week

If any jury pardon either him or tolanibaj against any other housemate it would be unfair , they are the two not giving anything compare to the other housemates

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
Thank you biggie…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by yewwy(f): 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
kowema:

In my opinion, Doyin is actually a great friend though she has her weaknesses as everyone else. I believe she thought as the other HMs that Ilebaye would have been evicted by now. Since Ilebaye wasn't, she beamed the light on herself.

In truth, I watched a part of the deliberation and when Angel brought Baye's name up, Mercy agreed and Frodd subtly objected stating that Ilebaye has created a buzz around herself implying that she is strong. Mercy immediately concurred and camera moved. I did not see the concluding part and only heard the part that Doyin hijacked it from the HOH crew upstairs.

Ilebaye has emotional maturity to some extent and is reasonable. I believe Doyin should have explicitly told Ilebaye the details especially the possibility that if she didn't lobby it, they would have given someone else. Maybe Ilebaye would have reasoned it as a win for her friend is a win for her.

Doyin is a sweet person actually and she is able to tell people their flaws wether unsolicited or not in plain truth, whilst trying to help them up. People like her don't get love in return most times, they get criticism and it usually comes as public judgement, usually brutal.
Very soon, the matter if her hijacking the pardon would come to Ilebaye and she would feel betrayed. Doyin would at that point try to explain but it won't matter much as it would then be their words against hers cus they would paint the gist in their own desired colors.
The PPD gang codely want Baye on their side.

Doyin should have known by now that she shouldn't have kept it secret from Ilebaye cus as always, it will scatter on her head and she'd be painted the wicked evil friend again.

You are very wise

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2023
soma go spend 24hrs if biggie no pursue am…

I understand him sha… he needs to let it out
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2023
The way biggie rushed to advert after Soma’s diary session be like person wey don dey hold piss for one hour and was finally freed to go to the loo.. grin

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2023
Whitesnow01:

I agree. “Head in the game”, not those who dish content, so yeah I agree. From Kiddwaya explanation in the Dr, it’s obvious Mercy head is in the game, she’s very strategic. But venita? Except her thing with Adekunle is a game because I think she’s lost , she’s just there for all the available loving you and pampering.

Yeah Doyin head is in the game, she’s low key entering their heads and hitting it together but the hm are figuring her out .

Pere is wearing off in his game, he need to restrategize. Nice list anyway.

Thanks.

Mercy no be small kid in this game. Give her ,her flowers . She's one to beat to the money.

Despite, the list is very volatile though I.e Positions can switch very fast

Venita has really tried she's there, maintained alliance with Mercy somehow but has managed to still have, kunle. It's risky,but daring.

Frodd deserves that position, for a married guy with limitations.

Angel, I don't sort of understand her, doesn't she want to win the money? She's too mercy, Mercy, Mercy.

Ceecee/Ilebaye I think it's the punishment/strikes

White money has still owned his somehow and still formed an alliance. He's in the kitchen , he has his fans, contributes in task where he has strength.

Doyin has been consistent

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
Public enemy number 1 in your faces people
tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2023
omotolly22:
Am against the bandwagon hate on seyi, but he is getting very boring this days ,and it would be fair for him go home this week

If any jury pardon either him or tolanibaj against any other housemate it would be unfair , they are the two not giving anything compare to the other housemates

Tolanibaj isn't boring thou. She's the life of the party for example, apart from the fact that her gbas gbos no be here. She was the one who gave pity card playing rude Baye her first pity card bullshit to hang on.

It's just that she's mostly shown with Neo. A time when she went to make dialogue among Ike, Pere and Seyi for the wager for example.

Entertainment isn't being incoherent while being a nuisance to everyone which some people call gbaddie. Something these people can't tolerate in reality. Annoying thing is she can't take what she dishes out. Thank to Biggie for the strike.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Mercy number 1 ? Smh

Frodd number 5 is even more funny

Adekunle is top 2 base on content ,and pere is top 5

Whitemoney na premium delawood for now

Omo, comprehension is a serious problem for you oh.
The poster talked about people who are very much in the game, and it has a lot to do with their situational awareness as much as the game is concerned: The alliances they've made, the decisions they've taken, as well as the comprehensive breakdown of their thought-processes during their diary room sessions which buttress the point.

You, on the other hand with your shocking lack of understanding, come quote the post begin dey talk about content and whether pesin na delawood or not.
Na so Nigerians dey pay £100 to write IELTS, still dey fail am back to back, dem Briticos still dey bill una back to back, dey cash out back to back, while you go dey GBA! Back to back!

Nigga, READ and COMPREHEND. It could save your life!
From the house, Soma is far from boring even with his shenanigans. But he and Tolani are at the bottom of the list BECAUSE they have ZERO strategic IQ and have given up their common sense in order to worship other housemates. Angel for Soma, and Neo for TolaniBaj.

You no even understand the post wey you quote, you just come here dey vomit nonsense, with your face firmly wedged in-between Adekunle's buttcheeks.
You guys are too shameless with this worship. Trying your hardest to insert Venita's houseboy in every conversation even when nobody dey reason him matter like dat.

Una need help for dis thread! Na just STANSHIP 24/7.
ZERO Objectivity!

Shame.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
Doyin just called herself a bloody liar. I'm glad she knows because we already found out a long time ago undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
Doyin is really annoying!!!!
2 faced! She will go down with time

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
Dsimmer:

Tolanibaj isn't boring thou. She's the life of the party for example, apart from the fact that her gbas gbos no be here. She was the one who gave pity card playing rude Baye her first pity card bullshit to hang on.

It's just that she's mostly shown with Neo. A time when she went to make dialogue among Ike, Pere and Seyi for the wager for example.

Entertainment isn't being incoherent while being a nuisance to everyone which some people call baddie. Annoying thing is she can't take what she dishes out. Thank to Biggie for the strike.

So we would have to be waiting for Saturday for her to give us 2 hours of suppose entertainment, even in the party I don't see any entertainment she is bringing

Anyway everyone is entitled to their choices, what is entertainment to you ,may not be the same to me

To me tolanibaj is very boring this season, she was much better during her season, she would be giving warrior and pepper vibe on twitter, but in the house she is different.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
This girl does make up everyday! Na wa o
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by irenosen22(f): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
Doyin is really playing dis game

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
Psychedelia:

Omo, comprehension is a serious problem for you oh.
The poster talked about people who are very much in the game, and it has a lot to do with their situational awareness as much as the game is concerned: The alliances they've made, the decisions they've taken, as well as the comprehensive breakdown of their thought-processes during their diary room sessions which buttress the point.

You, on the other hand with your shocking lack of understanding, come quote the post begin dey talk about content and whether pesin na delawood or not.
Na so Nigerians dey pay £100 to write IELTS, still dey fail am back to back, dem Briticos still dey bill una back to back, dey cash out back to back, while you go dey GBA! Back to back!

Nigga, READ and COMPREHEND. It could save your life!
From the house, Soma is far from boring even with his shenanigans. But he and Tolani are at the bottom of the list BECAUSE they have ZERO strategic IQ and have given up their common sense in order to worship other housemates. Angel for Soma, and Neo for TolaniBaj.

You no even understand the post wey you quote, you just come here dey vomit nonsense, with your face firmly wedged in-between Adekunle's buttcheeks.
You guys are too shameless with this worship. Trying your hardest to insert Venita's houseboy in every conversation even when nobody dey reason him matter like dat.

Una need help for dis thread! Na just STANSHIP 24/7.
ZERO Objectivity!

Shame.

Nobody dey reason him matter like that, yet you are always inserting him in your useless and needless epistles!

Long may you lament though!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2023
Allnacruise:

Nobody dey reason him matter like that, yet you are always writing epistles upon epistles whenever his fans talks about him

Long may you lament!!!!

He is crying with the epistle

I am not even an Adekunle fan

Don’t mind him jare

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
Eeghe:
@kowema
Thank you

YWC

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
Doyin:::all the guys in big brother can't speak English except Adekunle
Doyin:::::::only Adekunle is clear,bold and can speak English🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doyin came with bad mouth this timee

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
omotolly22:

So we would have to be waiting for Saturday for her to give us 2 hours of suppose entertainment, even in the party I don't see any entertainment she is bringing

Anyway everyone is entitled to their choices, what is entertainment to you ,may not be the same to me

To me tolanibaj is very boring this season, she was much better during her season, she would be giving warrior and pepper vibe on twitter, but in the house she is different.

Well, what content has the so called gbadie dished out since she was given strike for her nuisances? Meanwhile, it was Tbaj who gave the pity card playing rude gbadie her first pity card bullshit to hang on.

That being said, she's been mostly shown while she is with Neo. One of the reason why I want the so called alliance/ship with Neo to be off. I don't mean fighting with each other but she needs to treat other guys same way as Neo. One reason why I advocated for flirting with other guys since she flirts with Neo. So she could either flirts with other guys like she flirts with Neo irrespective of whatever Neo is saying or stop flirting with Neo altogether, like she doesn't flirt with the other guys.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
Alheeri:
Doyin:::all the guys in big brother can't speak English except Adekunle
Doyin:::::::only Adekunle is clear,bold and can speak English🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doyin came with bad mouth this timee

Doyin Oregano grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2023
Doyin….

I am even more pleased with the apology now…. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2023
My whole heart
Dodo and Cross
♥️

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2023
Bottom 3 currently

Ike
Seyi
Tolani Baj

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
Doyin Jesu…..

I am not a breath of fresh air. My mouth is too sharp…

Hei gawd….

This girl….

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
There is a rumour that 3 housemates will leave this Sunday.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.