Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1466795 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
kowema:
Cross is brothered about not getting an award.
Meanwhile, he gave his own to someone he only met once outside the house. Why didn't he give Pere that he claimed he bonded with?.
I don't like when people expect something they can't give.
Still my love sha. Just being objective 😏

They can only give to the opposite gender

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2023
Lauryn41:

True!.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2023
realhovaps:

Thanks.

Mercy no be small kid in this game. Give her ,her flowers . She's one to beat to the money.

Despite, the list is very volatile though I.e Positions can switch very fast

Venita has really tried she's there, maintained alliance with Mercy somehow but has managed to still have, kunle. It's risky,but daring.

Frodd deserves that position, for a married guy with limitations.

Angel, I don't sort of understand her, doesn't she want to win the money? She's too mercy, Mercy, Mercy.

Ceecee/Ilebaye I think it's the punishment/strikes

White money has still owned his somehow and still formed an alliance. He's in the kitchen , he has his fans, contributes in task where he has strength.

Doyin has been consistent

You’re sharp!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2023
kowema:
Cross is brothered about not getting an award.
Meanwhile, he gave his own to someone he only met once outside the house. Why didn't he give Pere that he claimed he bonded with?.
I don't like when people expect something they can't give.
Still my love sha. Just being objective 😏

Cross can't give to Pere because the rules forbade a HM from giving to the same gender.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
Lol Cross….

Biggie’s housemates are making him use his brain more than he used it for maths… grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2023
Threebear:
Three weeks , three different girls have topped.

First voting week - mercy
Second - Ilebaye
Third - CeeC

Who run the world?
Team female winner. cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
Kidd for example met with most of the housemates to advocate for immunity for himself on the other day, Some who wanted to pardon him did, some who didn't want to pardon him refused. Exactly what Doyin did. She Simply canvassed for herself to be pardoned since she almost got it. Everyone is created with mouth to advocate for himself or herself. No one was brought to the show to be a babysitter for anyone.

Of course, calling out Doyin for her constant chocho hypocritical mouth is no problem but dragging her for not being a babysitter to a rude brat who's never had Doyin's back is quite stupid.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
Biggie again with the right question… grin

Cross confirming once again that a lot of Kidd’s story was not true….

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
MamBi:
Lol Cross….

Biggie’s housemates are making him use his brain more than he used it for maths… grin

♥️
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
Cross has a point

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
Lauryn41:

Did Biggie really say this? For the second game?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
Eeghe, I can feel you having palpitations at the point were cross was tugging at his chest and describing heart ache and pain and all that it's my heart, it's breaking, you broke it, heart break heart heart 🤣.

Cross is such a big Baby

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
MamBi:

Oh he is playing his own game too oh.. He is not clueless at all… grin grin

Out of him, Pere, Kidd and Ike, his game is the smoothest and most subtle…

That's because he always cries openly which makes people go soft on him ...Pere completely lacks tact and ends up always shooting himself.....Kidd and Ike are thug life Gangstars that don't give a fuvvvk..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
kowema:
Eeghe, I can feel you having palpitations at the point were cross was tugging at his chest and describing heart ache and pain and all that it's my heart, it's breaking, you broke it, heart break heart heart 🤣.

Cross is such a big Baby

My other huge love
My pureness
Cross my Heart
♥️

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
Cross is actually pained by this thing that Kidd did…

Cross please don’t take it to heart cry

Now I understand why people say this guy is like a baby…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
styrese:
That's because he always cries openly which makes people go soft on him ...Pere completely lacks tact and ends up always shooting himself.....Kidd and Ike are thug life Gangstars that don't give a fuvvvk..

Gbam.
Point on point!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
The way this scarecrow Doyin insults people eh ...

Omo !

The audacity of this thing.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
Cross forgets he tried manipulating Ilebaye, just that she refused.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
styrese:

I can understand.. He just stole my heart small with the way he is expressing his feelings just now… grin

But I know he is still a smooth gamer grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
What's Cross even explaining about money? He is confusing my confusion😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2023
Cross can't express himself well and that makes him sound dumb most times cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
ItisHi:
Cross can't express himself well and that makes him sound dumb most times cheesy

I love him like that, totally

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
Threebear:
Bottom 3 currently

Ike
Seyi
Tolani Baj
Jury will save Seyi again if true. Then evict Ike or tolani. The fans will then start crying that it's tribalism and misogyny...instead make una vote to avoid bottom 3.

If out of like 15 housemates up, you are bottom 3. Then you are probably too weak to be there. Take a bow and go home to continue your life.

The game is the game.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
MamBi:

Did Biggie really say this? For the second game?

Yes ma
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Team female winner. cool

Una IIebaye people don slack o, if we are to go by the "Deloitte" result you quoted......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
Baby boo
Seminar
Chai
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2023
Now Kidds stories are not true simply because he didn’t give you padi of life Cross!

Entitlement rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
Anyway, Doyin already admitted that she's nobody's breath of fresh air and won't give peace but chaos because of her chocho mouth.

So whoever is still thinking she should babysit a rude brat who's never had her back is clowning anyway. It would have been different if the so called brat even had her back for once. So she shouldn't ask for her pardon but someone else because she was brought to babysit?

I said something at the beginning when I first noted that she was trying to manipulate each edition against one another to nominate one another (when it looked like they were doing nomination game at the beginning). I said if that's her strategy different from the usual pity card strategy (she used pity card in level up and it's been the uninteresting common thing we see these days), then it would be interesting to see.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
ambassadorgozie:

Ike can never be in bottom 3.

Quote me on Sunday
You' dey believe that fraud

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
kowema:

In my opinion, Doyin is actually a great friend though she has her weaknesses as everyone else. I believe she thought as the other HMs that Ilebaye would have been evicted by now. Since Ilebaye wasn't, she beamed the light on herself.

In truth, I watched a part of the deliberation and when Angel brought Baye's name up, Mercy agreed and Frodd subtly objected stating that Ilebaye has created a buzz around herself implying that she is strong. Mercy immediately concurred and camera moved. I did not see the concluding part and only heard the part that Doyin hijacked it from the HOH crew upstairs.

Ilebaye has emotional maturity to some extent and is reasonable. I believe Doyin should have explicitly told Ilebaye the details especially the possibility that if she didn't lobby it, they would have given someone else. Maybe Ilebaye would have reasoned it as a win for her friend is a win for her.

Doyin is a sweet person actually and she is able to tell people their flaws wether unsolicited or not in plain truth, whilst trying to help them up. People like her don't get love in return most times, they get criticism and it usually comes as public judgement, usually brutal.
Very soon, the matter if her hijacking the pardon would come to Ilebaye and she would feel betrayed. Doyin would at that point try to explain but it won't matter much as it would then be their words against hers cus they would paint the gist in their own desired colors.
The PPD gang codely want Baye on their side.

Doyin should have known by now that she shouldn't have kept it secret from Ilebaye cus as always, it will scatter on her head and she'd be painted the wicked evil friend again.
Hmmm,I agree with you but there’s nothing sweet about Doyin.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2023
Whitesnow01:

And your seemly sensible self didn’t see anything wrong is attacking Adekunle choice of candidacy? Yet y’all claim to be learned and intellectually correct.

Democracy imply having a right to choice. You don’t force your decision on other. If he voted him, that’s his choice and should be respected.

Bringing politics into Reality game is the actual bottom barrel low. Y’all should rest.

Wisdom is truly profitable to direct. You think I care about your country's rotten politics especially as propagated by imbeciles?

The OP said voters shouldn't vote for Adekunle because he supports Tinubu. And the next guy jumped in referring to Adekunle being Yotuba and connecting it to his alleged support of Tinubu.

And I ask again, what does him being yoruba have to do with anything?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
Whitesnow01:
E go dey painful if Ike later leave after all the coin wey e don steal for dry season(possibility of buying immunity with coin).
Make I add vote for him abeg.
Na we send am to steal?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.