Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1488304 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2023
Odogwu Whitemoney is in the diary room 🔥🔥

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
What is it with thirty plus year olds and heart palpitations? It never happens during their first stint in their twenties.

The diary room is literally a place for self reflection, hence the mirror in front of them during sessions. After a week or two, the housemates adjust and release more tension when they speak. The only guarded housemate I've seen from day one to her last diary session was Esther. She honestly was a difficult, joyless human being.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
One thing I give to WM be say he has polished himself compared to some that have depreciated since their last time in BBN

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2023
Adekunle is currently dragging bottom three with Seyi and Tbaj

Islanders Biko!
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Una IIebaye people don slack o, if we are to go by the "Deloitte" result you quoted......
I am not expecting Ilebaye to win.
If she wins I will be shocked.
The only housemate that I have supported that won BBNaija is Phyna. Tacha that had a shot at winning was disqualified. I am not after winning.

Anyway I will vote and contribute to voting for Ilebaye as the week progresses. In the finale I am going all out for Ilebaye. I hope she makes top 3.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2023
Threebear:
There is a rumour that 3 housemates will leave this Sunday.
I’d love that!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2023
ColdHunter:

Wisdom is truly profitable to direct. You think I care about your country's rotten politics especially as propagated by imbeciles?

The OP said voters shouldn't vote for Adekunle because he supports Tinubu. And the next guy jumped in referring to Adekunle being Yotuba and connecting it to his alleged support of Tinubu.

And I ask again, what does him being yoruba have to do with anything?

How about you address the one who started it?
Quoting wisdom but you seems to lack it , if not you won’t start your statement degrading your country. Talk about “your country”. Welldone o, man of many countries. Again, rest. If you want to address the situation, you address both.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
eepeepook:
What is it with thirty plus year olds and heart palpitations? It never happens during their first stint in their twenties.

The diary room is literally a place for self reflection, hence the mirror in front of them during sessions. After a week or two, the housemates adjust and release more tension when they speak. The only guarded housemate I've seen from day one to her last diary session was Esther. She honestly was a difficult, joyless human being.

meobizy is here
grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
Whitemoney's session will forever give you joy abeg grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2023
Whitemoney ooo 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2023
Giel:
Tati Please
Whatever you do, don't miss Doyin's diary session cheesy grin
Omo
You don't even need to drag Doyin.
The stupid girl will drag herself by herself because in her delusional mind she thinks she's the world's greatest manipulator and she can manipulate everyone including the viewers.

She even used her own mouth to vindicate Angel, soma, Frodd and mercy who all accused her of running ilebaye street then pretending to everyone that she wanted ilebaye pardoned.
She said it herself. Chai

Doyin. One of the most evil, vindictive, hateful, manipulative, wicked, horrible human being ever, ever

God forbid someone like Doyin around you. Chaii
Even Doyin herself agreed by herself that she's a bloody liar and she's the principalities and powers that people are praying against.. as in. She knows she's deadly grin
She said by herself that she's a bloody liar grin
Chai.

Ilebaye don enter fire. Pray for ilebaye to stay away from her if not eh grin
Ilebaye is in trouble grin

Doyin's mouth will be her downfall grin
Thank you my dear!
I’ve left Doyin alone for karma to deal with her!
She thinks she’s smart abi?
She will crumble!
Except there’s nothing like karma!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
Giel:
Whitemoney's session will forever give you joy abeg grin
Please who is he demanding an award from?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Na we send am to steal?

Na why you wan choke person to death? grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
Dsimmer:
Anyway, Doyin already admitted that she's nobody's breath of fresh air and won't give peace but chaos because of her chocho mouth.

So whoever is still thinking she should babysit a rude brat who's never had her back is clowning anyway. It would have been different if the so called brat even had her back for once. So she shouldn't ask for her pardon but someone else because she was brought to babysit?

I said something at the beginning when I first noted that she was trying to manipulate each edition against one another to nominate one another (when it looked like they were doing nomination game at the beginning). I said if that's her strategy different from the usual pity card strategy (she used pity card in level up and it's been the uninteresting common thing we see these days), then it would be interesting to see.

In fact, I remembered saying that she (Doyin), Pere, Ike, Kidd are the main instigators on the show of course.

Baye is also one but doesn't have the brain to scheme much, thus turned into nuisance and fell into her trap, aside playing the pity card after being a nuisance.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
eepeepook:

That girl was the most stiff thing that happened to BBN.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2023
Whitesnow01:
Doyin accepted her badge that she was selfish and desperate to get the PMP. She said Angel no wan gree but she had to press on with it , even went to Pere and co to figure out who they wanted to nominate so she could compare and contrast her chance of getting it.

She said if by tomorrow she see that the other side of the team has upper hand , she will swing that side . She’s in for the game and is ready to play it.
And the frog faced mamba doesn’t know she’s been exposed?
Lmao!
Shebi mercy’s group have started giving her attitude?
She go cry!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
Soma's DS was crappy ;It was all Angel,Angel, Angel,shame ! Soma is a big letdown for me ! Biggie literally chased him out of the DS room 'cause he wasn't making any sense ! Na wa o, PH boy indeed !
I spit on all the people that are voting for him cos they are fools!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
Whitemoney: I almost fell down Biggie. It's like I'm lacking calcium. My knees are doing queaky queaky queaky. 😆

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:

And the frog faced mamba doesn’t know she’s been exposed?
Lmao!
Shebi mercy’s group have started giving her attitude?
She go cry!

Frog faced mamba? Tati abeg leave me alone grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
Dsimmer:
Kidd for example met with most of the housemates to advocate for immunity for himself on the other day, Some who wanted to pardon him did, some who didn't want to pardon him refused. Exactly what Doyin did. She Simply canvassed for herself to be pardoned since she almost got it. Everyone is created with mouth to advocate for himself or herself. No one was brought to the show to be a babysitter for anyone.

Of course, calling out Doyin for her constant chocho hypocritical mouth is no problem but dragging her for not being a babysitter to a rude brat who's never had Doyin's back is quite stupid.
I thought you made your point earlier?
Why are you still ranting?
Abeg rest!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
Whitemoney is fool😂😂. He said he doesn't take too much milk so as to avoid being milky😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dada4138(m): 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
Whitemoney dense die😂😂 what a funny man
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
eepeepook:

What about Lilo? undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
This big brother too like to dey folo WM gist.

Apart from fundamental questions, the rest is gist/gossip-like. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
Wotowotoman:

What about Lilo? undecided
I remember nothing about her apart from always been at Eric's side.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

I am not expecting Ilebaye to win.
If she wins I will be shocked.
The only housemate that I have supported that won BBNaija is Phyna. Tacha that had a shot at winning was disqualified. I am not after winning.

Anyway I will vote and contribute to voting for Ilebaye as the week progresses. In the finale I am going all out for Ilebaye. I hope she makes top 3.
😘😘😘😘😘

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
WM na the original election observer. He knows everything happening on in that house. And the funny, non-chalant self-deprecating way he just narrates it is just so amusing.

It's obvious he's on cruise mode and is confident of his army of fans support.

He is very self-aware and introspective which is a similar trait shared by Adekunle.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I thought you made your point earlier?
Why are you still ranting?
Abeg rest!

More emphasis with an example. No one was brought to be a babysitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2023
Threebear:
Venita is doing so well on the poll this week.

Thank you Adenita shippers 😍😍😍🤭😁

Tiribear

Please how is WM, Alex and Ilebaye doing🥺🥺🥺🥺
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2023
Dsimmer:

In fact, I remembered saying that she (Doyin), Pere, Ike, Kidd are the main instigators on the show of course.

Baye is also one but doesn't have the brain to scheme much, thus turned into nuisance and fell into her trap, aside playing the pity card after being a nuisance.

In essence, I'm saying these people aren't saints, so trying to play the pity card over any actions is bullshit. And yes, no one was brought to be a babysitter to anyone.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ehen, the second Aquafina task was not for opposite gender…. According to Whitemoney.

He clarified that they were supposed to award according to the team name…

Afi “going to Ibuzor”
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2023
FIGARO00:
This big brother too like to dey folo WM gist.

Apart from fundamental questions, the rest is gist/gossip-like. smiley

Lol.
He milks the gist intentionally for the viewers pleasure. He is really good and it goes a long way to help most of the HMs.

For example, I connected more with Princess in her DS. She is Very eloquent

(1) (2) (3) ... (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.