Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1488322 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Is Cross articulate? Neo and Whitemoney nko? Abegi 😔

WhiteMoney is actually very articulate. Just that he tries to sound comical and unserious atimes

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
davodyguy:

Where did you get that one from?

Cos this is what we got in same site that 'General' contemplating abandoning the war and running away from battle . 🙃
like kakanfo abiola
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
ColdHunter:

WhiteMoney is actually very articulate. Just that he tries to sound comical and unserious atimes

Whitemoney is the least articulate of all the guys in the house. Call a spade a spade!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
Threebear:

She said all the girls in the house are dingbats.

That mercy has mental problems.

That none of the guys except Adekunle can speak proper English.

That ilebaye is stupid and everyone hates her .

All the while this girl looks like a malnourished roasted duck .

How does she get off insulting everyone

Haaaa

E b things 😁
it's therapy sessions and highly confidential

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Ilebaye has the potential to win oo.
Baye tribe should be more co-ordinated.
Gbam!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2023
ColdHunter:

define 'very' and define 'articulate'.
Seems u have invented your own dictionary

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2023
kowema:
Who did this to Doyin?
This Obasanjo internet no go Kee Mee🤣

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Gbam!!!
u shaa. My very good friend in matters of violence.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
Titaniumental:
Kidd: If you notice, my General was down few days ago because of the injustice. He wanted to leave the house but i told him, no, we are here to win. Now, my General is back grin grin

Kidd likes Pere sha grin grin

Abeg throw in some votes for our adorable fat Idiot as well

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
styrese:
I came in to see forumites reported her to the mods out of pity for the weakling tatiana ...that one has been wailing for over 2days to Dominique that her fellow woman is making her cry the way Ade also made pere a grown ass man cry😂 I guess the mods had to ban her as the wailing became too much! I wish I was here it wouldn't have happened angry sorry Queensindel u are the True Warrior Queen darling and I appreciate u for never licking the miserable ass of worthless tatiana for a day😎

God!

This is really worrisome

How do people write about themselves in this manner?

Is this split personality disorder?

How do this person feel writing about themselves as a different person?

Nah...I don't believe this isn't a mental health issue

🚶🚶🚶

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Gbam!!!

I like how u like your baye.lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Wetin concern nurse with tactics? undecided
They all do combat training
Doesn't matter.In fact ,he was deployed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2023
thatigboman:
u shaa. My very good friend in matters of violence.
My Comrade in vawulence matters!
I salute you!grin
How you dey?

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2023
Bennytwin:

I like how u like your baye.lol

I don’t like her,I love her so much!!!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Whitemoney is the least articulate of all the guys in the house. Call a spade a spade!

Lies!

I hope by articulate here you're referring to "coherence" and not "vast vocabulary".

When WM speaks, no listener will struggle to understand his point. He uses the right words appropriately to convey necessary meanings.

If we're referring to vocabulary and fluency, then I'll say Ike and Adekunle are better rated.

Regardless, WM can never be called inarticulate. Reserve that title for Cross and maybe, Neo.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
Amya:
I'm not enjoying this Marcy's tenure. The hpuse is just too peaceful.

I dont want peace, I want vawlence always!

Last week was crazy. Monday HOH was even crazier but after that, drama has disappearred.

All those peace preachers and matured ones like Frodd should geddifok.

Funny enough,this Ike deserves to stay.
I hope he doesn't get to the bottom again.

Voted for him this week. First time I m voting after a lonnngggg while.
Cee c has spartans and Adekunle has Islanders so they are both good for now hopefully.

It is Ike that needs the votes this week.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2023
Titaniumental:
Kidd: If you notice, my General was down few days ago because of the injustice. He wanted to leave the house but i told him, no, we are here to win. Now, my General is back grin grin

Kidd likes Pere sha grin grin

Abeg throw in some votes for our adorable fat Idiot as well
all this threat of wanting to leave. Wetin. Because they've been here before? If this is their 1st time of coming, is this how eager they will be to leave?
The other night (angel, a girl I admire) went to pack bag by midnight that she wants to leave. Leave through which door?
Let biggie on sunday by 5pm ask all housemates to gather in the lounge "please watch this carefully". "Angel, Pere, please stand" and both of them will start shivering.
No player is bigger than the club.
When u want to leave on your own, ask biggie for voluntary exit and he will gladly open the store room for you to bounce from there.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
Threebear:

She said all the girls in the house are dingbats.

That mercy has mental problems.

That none of the guys except Adekunle can speak proper English.

That ilebaye is stupid and everyone hates her .

All the while this girl looks like a malnourished roasted duck .

How does she get off insulting everyone

Haaaa

E b things 😁
Coming from someone who looks like a scarecrow!
A rejected sacrifice!
Someone who can’t survive without makeup!
I can’t forget about how she looked like an embalmed corpse when she washed off her makeup and laid down to sleep!
Doyin is a disgusting hypocrite!
She has an opinion over everything and everyone but herself!
Spits!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:

My Comrade in vawulence matters!
I salute you!grin
How you dey?
I'm good. Wishing your girl all the best. My girl dey gallant despite all the manipulations of those little men.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
OhBritannia:
The way some of you talk ehn.
Because he criticized mercy's English, it now means mercy will feed him and his entire family for life?

Can mercy even feed herself and her entire family for life?

Do you know what it means to feed someone and the entire family for life?
There is difference between when someone is rich and when someone is wealthy.

A rich man or woman can go broke tomorrow but a wealthy person can never go broke for life again because there is already a source of income that brings money even if the person stops to work and just stay at home doing nothing.

Mercy doesn't have that kind of source of income and this is why she decided to come to the show again for more financial opportunities.

Pray tell!! The person you are insulting here on nairaland might be capable of feeding that same mercy for life.

So you all better calm down with these "feed you for life" insults y'all throw carelessly in an anonymous forum because you don't know who is who.

Mercy no reach. If she was wealthy, she won't be in the House.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2023
Geezeem:

Wetin concern me and apology?
Did he offend me?

It's all about the game

By the way, you no know say dragging Kunle na the only job wey I get? If I stop now, which job I wan come get?[b][/b]

🚶🚶🚶

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2023
TheEnforcer:
You are very stupid. Who are you to dictate to me what to post on a public forum?The way you have been going on about who has money on not,it's obvious you are the one who lacks money and in need,so go and beg Mercy your master to feed you .You are welcome to be her slave

Lmao useless broke English teacher

I'll literally feed you and your family

Brokeness oozes from the way you post because poor people are the first to flex their so called good English that isn't worth a penny, just to make someone far richer than your generation look bad

When you can turn your superior English into riches far beyond mercy's then you can talk but until then, shut the f.u.ck up loser
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2023
TheEnforcer:
They all do combat training
Doesn't matter.In fact ,he was deployed

Who tell you say nurse dey do combat training? What a joke grin

Anybody can be deployed. Even cook. But please Pere has never been deployed. Pere na Reserves that one dey. Guy man just dey look for who go pay for him nursing school…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Whitemoney is Articulate, especially for one who didn't go to Uni.
Cross is Articulate in his Ashawo ways😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
jenifer007:
If it is Adekunle talking about other housemates,the whole world will start crying saying he's gossiping.

Make una dey play

Ain't you guys starting to sound like a broken record now? lipsrsealed

Please someone should start taking note.... at least one or two persons from this fan base says this daily!!!

And I am not even joking

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
Bennytwin:

Funny enough,this Ike deserves to stay.
I hope he doesn't get to the bottom again.

Voted for him this week. First time I m voting after a lonnngggg while.
Cee c has spartans and Adekunle has Islanders so they are both good for now hopefully.

It is Ike that needs the votes this week.

First time I'm voting this season. I hope we can pull through for him this week.

Funny thing is that if Ike gets voted out, Some people will start complaining. Just a few minutes they could log into their apps to vote will go a long way.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
Doyin’s major problem is the males in the house not looking her way romantically. For her to not commit suicide in two seasons means she faces the same situation outside and has come to terms with it.

There is nothing worse than a rejected woman. She can fire missiles at anyone based on the fact. Check, she never had negative opinions regarding Chizzy and Cyph, those were the only men who viewed her as physically desirable.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
Amya:
The whole house respects Mercy sha. See how gentle they have all been since Monday. Na wa o. Money good o
That is so, they hope to curry favour from her after the show. You never can tell.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
Wotowotoman:

What are you on about?

Whitemoney is very articulate, he speaks very well like a well educated guy even though he didn't go to the uni

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
davodyguy:

Where did you get that one from?

Cos this is what we got in same site that 'General' contemplating abandoning the war and running away from battle . 🙃

Buhahahahhahahahahaha..
U are not nice at all

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Tell me you aren't watching big brother without telling me you aren't watching

Thanks for letting us know not to take you seriously

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2023
kowema:

Whitemoney is Articulate, especially for one who didn't go to Uni.
Cross is Articulate in his Ashawo ways😂😂

You are either articulate or not. Nobody cares if you have a PhD. Whitemoney is not articulate. Period! Maybe you meant to say he’s articulate in Igbo.. undecided

He struggles to pronounce words and express himself clearly in English. Even he knows that he doesn’t speak English very well. This na person that calls Mezzanine ‘mezawin’ grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.