Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,650 members, 7,854,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1532250 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aremubabs: 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2023
Altrarecords:

Let me rephrase

Mercy would feed his entire family and yours combined

Oh and if you think mercy still Depends on big brother for daily living you must be a joker

How much did she win? How much is her multiple houses worth?

Her garage alone is worth more than the 120 million prize

She has a successful clothing line amongst other side businesses she runs

This wealth can also be seen rubbing off on frodd who was following her around back in the day... They too are even business partners

About mercy going back to BB

Let me ask you a question, if you think you stand a good chance of winning 120 million without serious hard work while having fun and growing your fame and influence in the world of entertainment, would you jump at it?

I'm guessing your answer is yes so that right there is the reason why she went back not because she desperately needs it.. even angel is acting like winning isn't that big a deal, talkless of mercy who's far richer

I for example know multiple ways of increasing my millions and have been doing so to the point where I don't have to stress myself much and can feed MULTIPLE FAMILIES talkless of mercy

Oga rest

Una go just dey hype these yeyebrities.

Which successful clothing line does Mercy have? What is the name of the clothing line? How much does it rake in for her?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2023
thatigboman:
yes o, not voting my favourite Maria then has taught me a big lesson. These days I Vote CeeC every Monday to Thursday as if it's the finale.
Your girl is good. That her early stunt has gained her followership (including you) that will take her to the finale. And at that stage, anything can happen.
I laughed today when ike told biggie at the diary room "ilebaye may be leaving by the weekend". I say what? My tatiana's girl leave on Sunday? That's comedy.
I wish ike had mentioned CeeC leaving, he would have been cooked, fried and roasted on twitter. Spartans are roaming and disturbing in twitter like mad (i hope they are voting shaa). They decimated Whitemoney on twitter today during his diary session, people come dey ask "abeg where are Whitemoney fans?"
Without violence, man is nothing.
Cece’s fans(including you) are amazing!
I still ask myself why you guys remained loyal to her since 2018 till now!
Omo,this una love wey una get for Cece choke!
Cece is topping Mercy In almost all the polls on Twitter despite how Mercy dropped money for PR!
I keep saying that instead of mercy to win this show,Cece should have it!
Lol
You know I’ve always loved problematic housemates who make me restless with their stunts!grin
Illebaye won me over when she fought with almost everyone!
If not for the strikes,she would have been giving them gbas gbos in that house.grin
As for Ike,I can’t wait for him to come out of that house and realize how irrelevant and foolish he’s been!
Lol…majority of whitemoney’s fans have moved on!
He might never be at the bottom but he might not see top 5grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Pls VOTE ADEKUNLE for long life and prosperity..
Kwa kwa kwa
You don come o!grin
Which one be long life and prosperity again?
Chai!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
Threebear:

She said all the girls in the house are dingbats.

That mercy has mental problems.

That none of the guys except Adekunle can speak proper English.

That ilebaye is stupid and everyone hates her .

All the while this girl looks like a malnourished roasted duck .

How does she get off insulting everyone

Haaaa

E b things 😁
Always shocking.

That she will always be d one to av one or two to say about every hms
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
Sanqa:

I've never heard WM speak two sentences in English, without mixing with pidgin. It's easy for me to detect this because I don't know pidgin. He knows and always jokes about it. When biggy reads instructions, he has to repeat those instructions in the way he will understand then asks biggy to confirm. There is nothing wrong with this; he was not born in England. He is wiser than all the housemates though.
says a South African. The Irony!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:
Paranoia has turn to sickness!!!!

ADAkunle get well soon!!!! grin

Lol

They claimed someone cried, but nah another person get paranoia wey don turn proper illness... cheesy

e be things

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
Heard it was Seyi that convinced Doyin to reconcile with Adekunle during the task.

Nice one from Sucre papito

https://m.facebook.com/story.php/?id=100044045713247&story_fbid=848523823292467

No wonder the jurors saved him back to back.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ibukzy:
ADEKUNLE sickness sef nah content

What a man!!!!

Na fear oooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
ItisHi:
Now you are making me wonder what irony means cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2023
This Dano task makes me miss Bryann's jingles
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2023
Geezeem:

Ain't you guys starting to sound like a broken record now? lipsrsealed

Please someone should start taking note.... at least one or two persons from this fan base says this daily!!!

And I am not even joking

Madam rest in Jesus name

I have the right to defend my fave anyhow I like it and it shouldn't bother you

Yeye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godseye70: 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
Geezeem:

Ain't you guys starting to sound like a broken record now? lipsrsealed

[/b]Please someone should start taking note.... at least one or two persons from this fan base says this daily!!![b]

And I am not even joking
I have noticed

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
Dano and junk things.. lipsrsealed

Bring fufu and better soup jareeee...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2023
thatigboman:
you, I'm suspecting that that mad man with a phone u say u saw while jogging is you.

She is not even a boy
cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Cece’s fans(including you) are amazing!
I still ask myself why you guys remained loyal to her since 2018 till now!
Omo,this una love wey una get for Cece choke!
Cece is topping Mercy In almost all the polls on Twitter despite how Mercy dropped money for PR!
I keep saying that instead of mercy to win this show,Cece should have it!
Lol
You know I’ve always loved problematic housemates who make me restless with their stunts!grin
Illebaye won me over when she fought with almost everyone!
If not for the strikes,she would have been giving them gbas gbos in that house.grin
As for Ike,I can’t wait for him to come out of that house and realize how irrelevant and foolish he’s been!
Lol…majority of whitemoney’s fans have moved on!
He might never be at the bottom but he might not see top 5grin
Are you sure Ceec is topping Mercy in deloitte polls?
Twitter polls nor be deloitte polls o.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2023
Seyi has really lost grey matter sha.
I don't enjoy his presentations this season.
Can't remember if I did in Pepper dem but it was better

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2023
The Olopades' are presenting

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
This doyin is funny 😁

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ndi mgbuh...🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
Eeghe:

She is not even a boy
cheesy tongue
this forum shaa. Geezeem has been well behaved shaa though with controversial statements atimes. but she didn't indicate her gender on her profile. I thought her name was masculine, Kazeem.
I like forumites that focus on the housemates, but when I talk mine, some people go dig into my profile and try to use my previous posts against me, and fall flat always. As in, what naa? Are u DSS or my potential recruiter or employer? I own up to whatever I say in all my comments.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
Mercy dey mad ohh grin
'....For people like us way short,e go make us grow...'
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
jenifer007:
The Olopades' are presenting
Yes oko

Husband and wife

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
You don come o!grin
Which one be long life and prosperity again?
Chai!

Borrow me small vote nau…Adekunle is not feeling too well

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2023
Nice seeing Adekunle and venita presenting.

Power couple......I dan dey fall for this ship oooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Pls VOTE ADEKUNLE for long life and prosperity..
Adekunle for second term in office

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
Adekunle's team got the memo in this Dano task right.
They may win cus they touched all the briefs essentials.

Doyin's team got buzzed out as she used all her time to talk about calcium

Seyi's oversabi presentation was annoying with that voice. Didn't touch all the essentials of the brief like Logo design and individual input of team members

Frodds team doing great!.
Love the pidgin

Okay.
It's between Frodd's team and Adekunle

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
Godoverevery:
Nice seeing Adekunle and venita presenting.

Power couple......I dan dey fall for this ship oooo
I was really impressed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
thatigboman:
this forum shaa. Geezeem has been well behaved shaa though with controversial statements atimes. but she didn't indicate her gender on her profile. I thought her name was masculine, Kazeem.
I like forumites that focus on the housemates, but when I talk mine, some people go dig into my profile and try to use my previous posts against me, and fall flat always. As in, what naa? Are u DSS or my potential recruiter or employer? I own up to whatever I say in all my comments.

Lol
grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
ItisHi:

That’s definitely not a South African. She’s Nigerian!

Btw, what has her nationality got to do with the matter at hand

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
Sanqa:
This Dano task makes me miss Bryann's jingles

Yea.....it was bryann,Adekunle, dotun and the last person skip me.........they won last year.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
This Frodd self 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
what is this rubbish frodd is doing.

Nawa oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.