Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1516302 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
Upcoming Mr Ibu..🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
davodyguy:

I was really impressed

Yea......it was very nice
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
grin that was fun
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
This presentation is too loud and rowdy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
Amillionnn:
This presentation is too loud and rowdy
Noice that led to Frodd losing his voice

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
Frodd is proof that *money* can change people drastically.

He's so unlikable this go around.

With a condescending sense of arrogance....

Notice how he sticks to only Mercy and to some extent ANGEL.

ONTO SAY PEOPLE WEY DEY EM LEVEL SMALL 😁

A man in his early thirties calling a grown man in his late twenties "boy"

He even asked Mercy and Angel to stop giving Adekunle highlights so they won't dash an undeserving person top 5 .

Not knowing that Adekunle has already made a bed in top 5 , while he Frodd is a bottomite 😁🤭

When I see Fraud , I see a money miss road with a low self esteem.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2023
Eeghe:

She is not even a boy
cheesy tongue

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
How my baby Baye wan take write her 2 minutes letter of affirmation like this?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
Giel:
Tati Please
Whatever you do, don't miss Doyin's diary session cheesy grin
Omo
You don't even need to drag Doyin.
The stupid girl will drag herself by herself because in her delusional mind she thinks she's the world's greatest manipulator and she can manipulate everyone including the viewers.

She even used her own mouth to vindicate Angel, soma, Frodd and mercy who all accused her of running ilebaye street then pretending to everyone that she wanted ilebaye pardoned.
She said it herself. Chai

Doyin. One of the most evil, vindictive, hateful, manipulative, wicked, horrible human being ever, ever

God forbid someone like Doyin around you. Chaii
Even Doyin herself agreed by herself that she's a bloody liar and she's the principalities and powers that people are praying against.. as in. She knows she's deadly grin
She said by herself that she's a bloody liar grin
Chai.

Ilebaye don enter fire. Pray for ilebaye to stay away from her if not eh grin
Ilebaye is in trouble grin

Doyin's mouth will be her downfall grin
why are u like this Giel?
Doyin vindicated CeeC. Whitemoney used his own mouth to vindicate CeeC as well, but u are here keep twisting narratives so that people that read your false narratives and believe in yourmind-twisting narratives will believe that ceec is as evil as you have painted her.
I difnt stop you from writing your epistles. I used to depend on it myself before I saw the light. U write epistles of other housemates and leave CeeC out as if she's an outcast or evicted. That will not be allowed. U want to write, write about all, let the readers decide, else forget it, we wount all those injustice and biased news against the potential winner King CeeC fly the 2nd time.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2023
Threebear:

He even asked Mercy and Angel to stop giving Adekunle highlights so they won't dash an undeserving person top 5 .

Not knowing that Adekunle has already made a bed in top 5 , while he Frodd is a bottomite 😁🤭

U dey mind the guard Dog...........the guy is really feeling too big.

The way he talks down on peeps in that house mehn............na money miss road true true

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
Altrarecords:

Dude stfu

Upon All your English you never fit achieve wetin she don achieve

Broke English teacher grin

Press his silly neck very well. Press am!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
This 2min letter of affirmation go hard some people oooo.

Hmmmmmmm.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by wunmi590(m): 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
Threebear:

In all ramifications, adekunle beat him hands down, he might have money more than him, which I'm not even sure, but he can't stand adekunle that's the fact....

No be esther wash am during their season then... He was washing esther pant and clothes then, at the end, the girl wash and rubbish am for outside...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
Beorn:

If you're not denying having a fave which BTW is Ceec, you're busy whipping up concentrated lies from thin air just because of your vow that neither Whitemoney nor Mercy would win.

Don't know why you're ashamed to claim your CeeC boldly. And for clarity, you're definitely watching from microwave because on no account during Whitemoney's DS did he say he asked her out or to be in a ship with him. The only thing Biggie did was to point on why CeeC would think he was asking her out. Stop peddling lies because you're not the only one watching.

Correct! Give it to those microwave watcher. Remix updater grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Ur first mistake will be believing that the vote screenshot pple are posting on the timeline is enough to save ur fave, that overconfidence will land ur faves in bottom 3 with the CEO of moniepoint and members of grace ministries will come and send ur fave home so ceo can stay.

Copiedgrin
Kwa kwa kwa
Tati you be one of them actually
All Fake!! Fake!! Fake!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2023
Omo during this part of dano task last year.....housemate cry tire ooo.

Make people no cry today..........abeg ooooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2023
I wish Ike, will just stop trying to be with Mercy everytime. Starting to look like ass licking

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
wunmi590:

In all ramifications, adekunle beat him hands down, he might have money more than him, which I'm not even sure, but he can't stand adekunle that's the fact....

No be esther wash am during their season then... He was washing esther pant and clothes then, at the end, the girl wash and rubbish am for outside...

Person wey cry hot tears on live tv cos of small esther.

Like say we no watch am during there season.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
Giel and cohorts, you guys have twisting nairalanders minds like voodoo using incomplete, biased and thwarted reportage. But this time around, your agenda on CeeC will not work. CeeC is only worthy winner of this season and she will win.
All evil spirits and evil sprit agenda against CeeC in this season will not work.
As it is said in the bible, Nahum 1:9 "affliction shall not rise the second time" CeeC is winning the 120M, it is her turn to win.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2023
FIGARO00:

Man, I saw the devilish post and I became so shocked I forgot to reply.

Some ppl can lie fantastically. Like fave like fan. Anybody not watching that has an agenda against WM would now carry that post on his/her head like expired gala looking for who to sell to.

Bloody liars. Òpùró oshi. Imagine?!

Drag her! Drag her by her bra straps my dear grin grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
wunmi590:

I need someone to give me an answer.

From picking him for BFF, where exactly did Adekunle go wrong with fraud?

I saw the subtle hatred and the gossip about Adekunle on Monday, where Frodd called a man 'that boy'

What exactly did Adekunle do wrong to him?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2023
Clearly, some persons do not know what being articulate means. They probably think it's about vocabulary or queens English.

You could have the best accent, and still be inarticulate. You can know "sophisticated words" or possess a vast vocabulary and yet inarticulate. You can know these words but without the ability to use them in spoken sentences.

Being articulate simply means ability to be coherent in communication, eloquent and fluent. The key is to be able to communicate clearly and effectively without leaving your audience obfuscated.

So, it's BS to say WM isnt articulate. Definitely he isnt the most articulate HM, but that doesnt render him inarticulate.

The most articulate HMs are Venita, Adekunle and Angel. Ike too.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2023
Altrarecords:

Let me rephrase

Mercy would feed his entire family and yours combined

Oh and if you think mercy still Depends on big brother for daily living you must be a joker

How much did she win? How much is her multiple houses worth?

Her garage alone is worth more than the 120 million prize

She has a successful clothing line amongst other side businesses she runs

This wealth can also be seen rubbing off on frodd who was following her around back in the day... They too are even business partners

About mercy going back to BB

Let me ask you a question, if you think you stand a good chance of winning 120 million without serious hard work while having fun and growing your fame and influence in the world of entertainment, would you jump at it?

I'm guessing your answer is yes so that right there is the reason why she went back not because she desperately needs it.. even angel is acting like winning isn't that big a deal, talkless of mercy who's far richer

I for example know multiple ways of increasing my millions and have been doing so to the point where I don't have to stress myself much and can feed MULTIPLE FAMILIES talkless of mercy

Oga rest

Prrrrrr commot e teeth, make him toothless. grin grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
Geezeem:

God!

This is really worrisome

How do people write about themselves in this manner?

Is this split personality disorder?

How do this person feel writing about themselves as a different person?

Nah...I don't believe this isn't a mental health issue

🚶🚶🚶

grin grin grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
davodyguy:

Adekunle for second term in office

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
Altrarecords:

Lmao useless broke English teacher

I'll literally feed you and your family

Brokeness oozes from the way you post because poor people are the first to flex their so called good English that isn't worth a penny, just to make someone far richer than your generation look bad

When you can turn your superior English into riches far beyond mercy's then you can talk but until then, shut the f.u.ck up loser
LOL, Continue worshiping Mercy from your slum.Ode

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2023
Biggie listened to Ike.
During his DS, he asked for a task that would remind the HMs of who they are, why they came this far and also re-inspire their competitive spirit as he feels like the house mates have gone cold and probably given up on winning. He wants healthy competition and feels alone on that thought process.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
ColdHunter:
Clearly, some persons do not know what being articulate means. They probably think it's about vocabulary or queens English.

You could have the best accent, and still be inarticulate. You can know "sophisticated words" or possess a vast vocabulary and yet inarticulate. You can know these words but without the ability to use them in spoken sentences.

Being articulate simply means ability to be coherent in communication, eloquent and fluent. The key is to be able to communicate clearly and effectively without leaving your audience obfuscated.

So, it's BS to say WM isnt articulate. Definitely he isnt the most articulate HM, but that doesnt render him inarticulate.

Please stop yearning dust. See your articulate Otamieme struggling to express himself on this task. Can you not hear him saying e be like say na for Igbo I go write this thing. Which kind people dey this thread sef? Just because you be fan of housemate, you can’t accept the truth? Tufiakwa! angry

I repeat. Whitemoney is the least articulate housemate this season. Followed by Mercy and Cross…

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
ColdHunter:

Don't engage anyone who abuse people over spoken words, writing word ,wealth talks.

They are childish and immature......alot of peeps here are teenagers.....you just have to ignore such people.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2023
Godoverevery:

U dey mind the guard Dog...........the guy is really feeling too big.

The way he talks down on peeps in that house mehn............na money miss road true true

Frodd is a lap Dog to mercy eke

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
Godoverevery:
This 2min letter of affirmation go hard some people oooo.

Hmmmmmmm.....

Tears go flow.
Alex was crying already.
I'm anticipating Venita's flood gates
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
Godoverevery:

Don't engage anyone who abuse people over spoken words or wealth talks.

They are childish and immature......alot of peeps here are teenagers.....you just have to ignore such people.

Hopeless tribalist dey give advice? You better go and buy Brighter Grammar sharp sharp before heavy konk fall on that your illiterate bald head angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.