Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1512919 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2023
Princess is fvcked in the head
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
This Princess looks so much like Racheal of Level up Season, the resemblance is sooo uncanny

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
Angel alliance don crumble. grin
Princess doesn't like how Angel snapped on her and thinks she's 2 faced grin
Kiddwaya and Tolanibaj didn't like how she imposed on them to nominate Venita instead of Ilebaye all because she's close to ilebaye

Time to turn on Angel cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
Are u guys sure we will not be seeing Miracle of double wahala on our screen…He’s back online o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

The same Pere who threw her under the bus to please Maria?
Abeg!

I only told you how the story started,
Which I watched

Hopefully you watched it too undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
Princess in her Barbie era kiss
I like.
It's nice to have an opportunity to get to know Princess again.
People barely remember her. She better find a way to make herself memorable

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
TheEnforcer:
I don't think Adekunle is more popular than Pere.He doesn't have that many fans Doyin really gave him a smackdown during the reunion. I guess they have
been avoiding each other

Currently Adekunle has more positive SM engagements than Pere esp on Facebook and surprisingly twitter which is what Threebear was alluding to. Doyin's 'smackdown' didnt really have much impact on Deks and he realizes that she stands to gain if he engages her in the house so why play into her hands?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
Giel:
Big brother your trick don cast Sha

Tolanibaj and kiddwaya said they don't feel like anyone will go home on Sunday
Kiddwaya repeatedly says he didn't hear big brother say the voting lines are open.

They talk about tolani baj regretting that she put up Venita instead of Ilebaye who was their original option.
They talk about how angel convinced them to change it to Venita because she's close to ilebaye and she won't do that again because if ilebaye leaves she doesn't mind.
Kiddwaya said he stuck to the original plan and put ilebaye up.
Kiddwaya said if ilebaye goes home you won't notice. A nice girl but she's not present in the house
Tolani baj berates herself repeatedly for putting up Venita and calls her nomination dumb and says from now on she'll stick to only doing what she wants no matter if she had agreed with any alliance before.
She says she's happy she and Kidd are always on the same page and says before they make any nomination they both have to agree on it. Kidd agrees.

Kiddwaya said Ike told him that his ( Ike's) strategy was to get the shortest people out first.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
Giel:
Princess in her Barbie era kiss
I like.
It's nice to have an opportunity to get to know Princess again.
People barely remember her. She better find a way to make herself memorable

But what is she on about. This season is epic, on day 2?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
Clement1111:

😭😭😭😭

Thunder fire you🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lol, I'm not sure what to make of this but I wish you the same sha😂😆
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
Altrarecords:

Lmao kid is a fucking liar

He didn't even nominate Ilebaye, he nominated freaking white money

He nominated ilebaye

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
Altrarecords:

Lmao kid is a fucking liar

He didn't even nominate Ilebaye, he nominated freaking white money

He nominated ilebaye man😒

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
If ilebaye is really 22 and the average age of the rest of the housemates is 30, I can see why it's taking her a bit longer to settle in the house.

After all there are only 3 other housemates in that house who are in their 20s and those are late 20s.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
Giel:
If ilebaye is really 22 and the average age of the rest of the housemates is 30, I can see why it's taking her a bit longer to settle in the house.

After all there are only 3 other housemates in that house who are in their 20s and those are late 20s.

How old is Angel
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
mediocre:
Princess is fvcked in the head

Really fvcked I swear... how she didn't think that asking Angel to move in wasn't demeaning but Angels refusal was snobbish to her

But she speaks well sha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
Islanders why are y’all feeding into this useless narrative

I also loved and voted the general Pere that year

But as at right now he’s not giving me anything to work with

You’d be really dumb to underestimate Adekunle in this game

He has personality , he’s got game , mad talented , very intelligent , and super fast

Top 5 from what I’m seeing now - Mercy , Cee c , Adekunle and two others

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Doyin see am finish and told him who he is during the reunion. Quite brutal. Man no fit talk o

Doyin of all people.

See there are some bitter people you don't engage......doyin knows everyone apart from herself..lol

During the reunion she wanted to trend with the attack on king but I love how he didn't give her the reaction she wanted.

Rule of thumb suggests you only fight those above and not beneath you........King wey above her but is just sad she won't stay long to witness king win win win till the last day like the last time.

Losers will always hate.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
mediocre:

But what is she on about. This season is epic, on day 2?
Abeg the way princess is talking is giving the vibes of a person that you don't follow their words too closely.
You go get headache. Just enjoy their vibe abeg grin
Playful. Unserious. Slightly crazy grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
Giel:

Sugar!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss
I said I'll wait for you to turn up this season. Last season towards the end you were quite busy kiss

Welcome, welcome kiss kiss
Last season ke you forgot we were here for titan cheesy....Thank you kissLet's enjoy the season
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
CrazyGirl69:
Toxic dwarf fans, how market?
If one is Toxic dwarf i guess the other one is Pathetic attention seeking dwarf then,cos they are both 5 "8 so i don't get what you're waffling on and on about dwarf

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
Princess all this talk because you want birthday gift from Big brother. E haff do abeg, you will get your cake and wine later in the evening

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
damiviolet:

Last season ke you forgot we were here for titan cheesy....Thank you kissLet's enjoy the season
Yes na that was the last season. You were busy too grin

Any favorites? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by quivah(f): 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
Princess undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
Mercy looking gorgeous today, as always.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
Big brother better give My Princess presents and gifts jor angry

You no see her Barbie pink.
You no see her name angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2023
CrazyGirl69:

'Shine your eye' was a boring, weak season where the crown was given to a fat overfed pig with no content outside of cooking.

The general recruit is a delawood who will get booted out once he is up for eviction with a strong lineup.

The general stays till the last day. SYE might be boring but Wmoney and Pere are strong HMs that would have pulled their weight in any of the editions.

We shall see.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by iamoyindamola(m): 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2023
nonireel:

Uriel's face looks as if life was sucked out of it with a toilet plunger.
Like she battled a disease for quite some time.
Exactly
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

I don accept before the show began that Mercy will likely win unless they don't use votes or they bring in a top contender.
The PR and everything for her before the show started was mad.
I remember telling bentenny that Mercy could come he did not believe it until Sunday.
My saying that Mercy could come was already because of the rumours and pr already. Omo she came prepared unless another contender emerges I don't see her losing. I only said Ceec is her only competition right now I am not seeing Ceec in that house.
Only a serious gangup can stop her.
My dear,Mercy stands a very high chance of winning but her main rival is Cece!
If Titans go all out for Cece,Mercy will become 2nd runner up!
Although,things can switch up…anything can happengrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2023
Lauryn41:
Islanders why are y’all feeding into this useless narrative

I also loved and voted the general Pere that year

But as at right now he’s not giving me anything to work with

You’d be really dumb to underestimate Adekunle in this game

He has personality , he’s got game , mad talented , very intelligent , and super fast

Top 5 from what I’m seeing now - Mercy , Cee c , Adekunle and two others

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Are u guys sure we will not be seeing Miracle of double wahala on our screen…He’s back online o
Biko they should bring it on

Miracle
Laycon
Phyna
Erica

Let them bring this people back I am all it
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2023
Godoverevery:

Doyin of all people.

See there are some bitter people you don't engage......doyin knows everyone apart from herself..lol

During the reunion she wanted to trend with the attack on king but I love how he didn't give her the reaction she wanted.

Rule of thumb suggests you only fight those above and not beneath you........King wey above her but is just sad she won't stay long to witness king win win win till the last day like the last time.

Losers will always hate.
Wow i like this rule,I guess from this rule we can all agree that Sheggz is above him then grin

Abi d rule no work for this instance?

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2023
Princess. If you continue this your crazy vibe you may enter the list of my faves grin

Happy birthday Princess kiss
Thanks to Uriel for giving you a wig, Mercy for giving you a shirt and Alex for giving you socks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.