Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,692 members, 7,844,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1512871 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2023
aroundnaija:

He nominated ilebaye man😒
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2023
mediocre:

He nominated ilebaye
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
Princess will be another person who will sleep in the diary room.

Princess please. You've spent 20 minutes already.

Wrap it up n****a cheesy

Big brother please. You should have a timer for these diary sessions

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
Threebear:

Pére season had a lot of borites which amplified everything he did because quite frankly there was no one else interesting after Maria left ....this season has over the top personalities...As much as we hate to admit it , Pére has been swallowed and I don't see any redemption.

It's too early to conclude this. You re a veteran and should know better. Where was Miracle or Dora in week 1? By 7th to 10th week the first 2 weeks become a long distant memory in viewers minds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
Giel:
If ilebaye is really 22 and the average age of the rest of the housemates is 30, I can see why it's taking her a bit longer to settle in the house.

After all there are only 3 other housemates in that house who are in their 20s and those are late 20s.

That's why she forming baddie alongside angel...she does not want to be look down on
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

My dear,Mercy stands a very high chance of winning but her main rival is Cece!
If Titans go all out for Cece,Mercy will become 2nd runner up!
Although,things can switch up…anything can happengrin
Rumour dey say Phyna dey come.
Other housemates are coming if they are strong contenders Mercy might not win but for now the money is for Mercy. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
Altrarecords:

Stop arguing what you don't know

Who nominated White then?
Neo did not Kidd
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Rumour dey say Phyna dey come.
Other housemates are coming if they are strong contenders Mercy might not win but for now the money is for Mercy. grin

Phyna cannot win over mercy

She can’t even beat Cee c or tacha

Make una dey small small o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
Altrarecords:

What I don't know? you clowning? something wey I watch😂

Neo nominated White, are you satisfied now😒
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2023
damiviolet:

That's why she forming baddie alongside angel...she does not want to be look down on
I guess. I even forgot about angel, both of them are the same age right?
Ok
Now I understand why Angel was fighting to keep her off from the nominations list.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Mercy will never be close to Pere because of Maria.

Maria and Mercy are close friends who knew each other before Maria's BBN adventure.

Mercy even nominated Pere yesterday for possible eviction. Mercy is one of the best players in the history of the game. Her nominations were always strategic. She manipulated her biggest rival to disqualify herself. Mercy would never nominate Pere for nomination sake.

There's a way Mercy smiles and looks at Pere when he talks. I think she has a sinister plan she's cooking for him.

Ok great angle. He might not win over Mercy but wont be surprised if some of her fans fall for him. We watch and see.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2023
Titaniumental:

If one is Toxic dwarf i guess the other one is Pathetic attention seeking dwarf then,cos they are both 5 "8 so i don't get what you're waffling on and on about dwarf

They ain't 5"8.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2023
Altrarecords:

Wahala. Alright man, whatever you say
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2023
Titaniumental:

Wow i like this rule,I guess from this rule we can all agree that Sheggz is above him then grin

Abi d rule no work for this instance?

What the difference between sheggz and doyin.....who even got kicked out first between the two...lol

Anyway it nice to know the therapist and her patient are your favs.

Always remember haters are liable to always lose.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2023
Titaniumental:

If one is Toxic dwarf i guess the other one is Pathetic attention seeking dwarf then,cos they are both 5 "8 so i don't get what you're waffling on and on about dwarf

If Cee C is 5'8, then I'm 6'10..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
Even big brother is not helping matters. He's still asking her questions.

Diary sessions will be one hour per housemate today.

Ok. I like princess now. Welcome to my favs list kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
Giel:

Yes na that was the last season. You were busy too grin

Any favorites? cheesy

I am just sat oo....one thing i am sure of is that I am not wasting my shishi on voting or gifting any housemate this season,they are all made.....I have paid my dues in the past so I am here for the PREMIUM ENTERTAINMENT
No specific fav for now I like most of them and I don't want to base my judgement on the previous seasons they should show us what they've got for allstars

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
One of the reasons Princess wants venita to leave is because she's close to mercy and she (princess) is cool with mercy

I sense a case of jealousy here from princess who wants to be closer to mercy by getting rid of venita

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
damiviolet:

I am just sat oo....one thing i am sure of is that I am not wasting my shishi on voting or gifting any housemate this season,they are all made.....I have paid my dues in the past so I am here for the PREMIUM ENTERTAINMENT
No specific fav for now I like most of them and I don't want to base my judgement on the previous seasons they should show us what they've got for allstars

Many people feel this way too. I don't blame you. they are not using their money to vote for anyone
They feel the housemates have all made it big so they should handle themselves grin
For bold I feel the same way. Except for some housemates I've not forgiven but for rest. A clean slate mostly cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
Lauryn41:

Phyna cannot win over mercy

She can’t even beat Cee c or tacha

Make una dey small small o
Ok.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
ThierryJay:

It's too early to conclude this. You re a veteran and should know better. Where was Miracle or Dora in week 1? By 7th to 10th week the first 2 weeks become a long distant memory in viewers minds.
Even though I know I'm right , I'll leave room for doubt.
We'll revist this post on day 72

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
Giel:

Many people feel this way too. I don't blame you. they are not using their money to vote for anyone
They feel the housemates have all made it big so they should handle themselves grin
For bold I feel the same way. Except for some housemates I've not forgiven but for rest. A clean mostly cheesy
I am sure of one person you have not forgiven cheesy but I plead on his behalf wink
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Mercy and white money shouldn’t win because they have won before

Any other person can win

No need to be emotional and be writing me this epistle okay

Rest

Lol you’re dull. So because they have won they don’t deserve any more winning? Oh well because you succeed in your family, rest small make others overtake you. You emotionally wrecked folks don’t listen to how silly you sound when you make certain sentences.

If she work for it, let her by all means have it. Why would you dash someone else money when it’s another person carrying the work on shoulder? Y’all just sentimental and unnecessarily emotional reason I always say reality show is not for Nigerians.
It’s either y’all dashing someone money for been a church rat or for been a fine human.

I repeat whoever work for it, Carry the show , should take the money . If white money or mercy did , by all means they should take the money .

The last time I checked, y’all most hated housemate on nairaland naim dey always win the show. Your unnecessary hate can’t stop the win if it will happen. Wail wail wail.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
damiviolet:

Biko they should bring it on

Miracle
Laycon
Phyna
Erica

Let them bring this people back I am all it

Mercy will still win. All these ones are just NPC to keep her company.

1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2023
Godoverevery:

What the difference between sheggz and doyin.....who even got kicked out first between the two...lol

Anyway it nice to know the therapist and her patient are your favs.

Always remember haters are liable to always lose.
Lol,see him waffling about grin grin

We both knew kuku fought with Sheggz while in the house and even after the show he still pathetically threw sub at him.

And according to ur pathetic whatever rule,he wouldn't have done all those if Sheggz was below him, isn't it,so i guess Sheggz was definitely above him grin

And no amount of his appearance on BBN show will change that,if he like he should come back again next yr and the yr after grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ibukzy:
This Princess looks so much like Racheal of Level up Season, the resemblance is sooo uncanny
yeah...
Thought it was Racheal at first
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ñeo the talkative don enter diary room

Another hour to go
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2023
damiviolet:

I am sure of one person you have not forgiven cheesy but I plead on his behalf wink
LoL who grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2023
Lauryn41:
Islanders why are y’all feeding into this useless narrative

I also loved and voted the general Pere that year

But as at right now he’s not giving me anything to work with

You’d be really dumb to underestimate Adekunle in this game

He has personality , he’s got game , mad talented , very intelligent , and super fast

Top 5 from what I’m seeing now - Mercy , Cee c , Adekunle and two others

Can you people just enjoy the show damn. What will be will be, whoever will win will win and there’s nothing you can do about it.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

If Cee C is 5'8, then I'm 6'10..
Good for you then
Cheers!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
Whitesnow01:

Lol you’re dull. So because they have won they don’t deserve any more winning? Oh well because you succeed in your family, rest small make others overtake you. You emotionally wrecked folks don’t listen to how silly you sound when you make certain sentences.

If she work for it, let her by all means have it. Why would you dash someone else money when it’s another person carrying the work on shoulder? Y’all just sentimental and unnecessarily emotional reason I always say reality show is not for Nigerians.
It’s either y’all dashing someone money for been a church rat or for been a fine human.

I repeat whoever work for it, Carry the show , should take the money . If white money or mercy did , by all means they should take the money .

The last time I checked, y’all most hated housemate on nairaland naim dey always win the show. Your unnecessary hate can’t stop the win if it will happen. Wail wail wail.
Laycon and Whitemoney says hi
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2023
Clement1111:

Ilebaye no serious

From cross to Neo.....she better bring another strategy cus this flirting with every guy won't favour her at all

The goal is not to be a delawood , at least she’s been talked about. Some people didn’t get a mention on Twitter space , they have been forgotten even when show never reach middle. If it works for her, make she continue , with time some will prefer to see what the outcome of her game might be.

I enjoy watching game without sentiments, I am curious and I like intriguing moments. Anything to make the show fun to watch, I’m all in.
Not ready to burn fuel for any boring show.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.