Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,863 members, 7,828,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1488619 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2023
They've started seeing top 5,top 6,top 2,top 1 again,una no dey ever learn for this nairaland,dem go still shock una again

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2023
Another Pere vs Whitemoney is coming

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
Clement1111:

Laycon and Whitemoney says hi

I’m not making reference to “Bandwagoners.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2023
Altrarecords:

Stop arguing what you don't know

Who nominated White then?

Neo....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
ChristoBam:

Safari is far more intelligent. And safari will never bodyshame a female housemate unprovoked so bad like that one did with CeeC yesterday.

People can do anything behind a mask

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
Princess nominated Venita because she came with her family member neo and she wants to break up that inbuilt alliance

Neo nominated whitemoney because he's the most recent winner. Nothing personal

Princess also complained about big brother bringing winners. She called it sketchy and said even if you bring mercy because she won in 2019. Whitemoney won recently. So why bring him
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
Giel:

LoL who grin
SEYI(I am so sure of this)

and I think
Deks and lexy might be in the mix too(might be wrong)
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2023
Clement1111:
Another Pere vs Whitemoney is coming
Leave this shipping thing for me,i'm always accurate grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2023
Titaniumental:

Good for you then
Cheers!!!

Madam. There is nothing like Good for you there....
5'8 is average height for women. A 5'8 woman is even considered Tall....

Cee C is short. At most 5'4......
And this is no shade....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
Diary Session!

NEO doesn’t have a reason for his nomination.
Who he think is likely to go home and why- Princess and that’s because she hasn’t been active on the media space compared to others.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
Whitesnow01:

I’m not making reference to “Bandwagoners.
😭😭😭😭

Whyyy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
Zudd:

Leave this shipping thing for me,i'm always accurate grin
I go stone you ooo

Just business partners
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
Titaniumental:

Lol,see him waffling about grin grin

We both knew kuku fought with Sheggz while in the house and even after the show he still pathetically threw sub at him.

And according to ur pathetic whatever rule,he wouldn't have done all those if Sheggz was below him, isn't it,so i guess Sheggz was definitely above him grin

And no amount of his appearance on BBN show will change that,if he like he should come back again next yr and the yr after grin

Ok koloMental.....your therapist doyin shouldn't have left without giving a pack of your medications....nawa ooo.

Anyway she will soon be out so you can regain sanity back.

Now go find your fellow kolomental to engage here.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
Clement1111:

Even in tasks sef

I remember Pere winning one of the biggest (innoson) during his time but can't say same for our alleged taskunle

lol... they shouldn't even get us started. Now na morning oooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
Whitesnow01:
Diary Session!

NEO doesn’t have a reason for his nomination.
Who he think is likely to go home and why- Princess and that’s because she hasn’t been active on the media space compared to others.
So Neo actually think that hms chances on the show is whatever they've been doing on the social media for past couple of years and not necessarily what they are going to be doing for the next 3 month.......TBVH statement like this is why biggie need to employ another means to filter the fans influence in deciding who wins

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
damiviolet:

SEYI(I am so sure of this)

and I think
Deks and lexy might be in the mix too(might be wrong)
Lol, both right but maybe haven't forgiven is too harsh, I guess I'll say. I don't really care for them but at least they have not annoyed me this season. So it helps. sometimes i feel like I can give them a clean slate then I switch back to no way grin
As for Seyi, he keeps my Tacha's name in his mouth grin and I actually find that very funny. He should have just waited to marry Tacha. Instead of spending his time talking about her. grin

Mercy is one of those included. How did you miss her?
And I've forgotten the rest Sha.

I like Alex
LoL why did you add her.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
Big brother keep pretending as if you're not blushing that Angel is calling you her husband undecided
No be your wife be that grin

He asked Angel when did they get married and she said in 2021 she's just waiting for him to say yes and he said he'll consider her request. grin
I know he was doing a happy dance.
Angel. Big brother's one and only grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
Angel said she's happy to be here as Fuel is very expensive
Lmao
Angel how can that be your reason for coming?
She said it's surreal to be here too because she swore she'll never come back due to what she went through but now she's here

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2023
CrazyGirl69:

She already did.

Funny how Sir Dee beat KimOprah in that poll. I wonder who voted for him that week.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2023
Angel really came back covered up this season

Even neo was very subdued in his diary session.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
Godoverevery:

Ok koloMental.....your therapist doyin shouldn't have left without giving a pack of your medications....nawa ooo.

Anyway she will soon be out so you can regain sanity back.

Now go find your fellow kolomental to engage here.
Of godofberry or whatever,since u are so lame to get the gist, Doyin is not my fave and will nvr be,i think that is well spelt out already in my previous statements,but since you ain't taking the hint,I have to spell it out.

And Yes according to your whatever rule and based on what happened on the the show and after the show, Sheggz is bigger than or let me say > >>>> than ur kuku.

U Gerrit?if you don't gerrit then forget aboutritt

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
You guys should Honestly think of investing in inverters.

That's what we use in our home ...fuel too cost nobi for us sha.

Even if it goes for 1k per liter ....I don't carry our generator hide for warehouse.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
Lauryn41:
Islanders why are y’all feeding into this useless narrative

I also loved and voted the general Pere that year

But as at right now he’s not giving me anything to work with

You’d be really dumb to underestimate Adekunle in this game

He has personality , he’s got game , mad talented , very intelligent , and super fast

Top 5 from what I’m seeing now - Mercy , Cee c , Adekunle and two others
same here I am a partriot and I also supported Adekunle. In fact when this show started I was more of pere, and Adekunle is second choice. But as at this morning I’m leaning towards Adekunle more now o. Pere is not doing much at all
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
Kuku fans keep saying anything i mean just anything to make Pere look small and their fave bigger,lol

Una go explain tire grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
damiviolet:

Biko they should bring it on

Miracle
Laycon
Phyna
Erica

Let them bring this people back I am all it

If Erica enters this house, all my current faves for this Season, will just be in the mud. kiss

The only people that can drag with Erica’s place in my heart are Nini and Beauty. smiley

If they bring back Erica lasan...
My Stargirl cool

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
Adexchelsea19:
same here I am a partriot and I also supported Adekunle. In fact when this show started I was more of pere, and Adekunle is second choice. But as at this morning I’m leaning towards Adekunle more now o. Pere is not doing much at all

🤛🤛
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
Seunomobo:

Angel suggested Seyi and Benita, but chose Seyi instead ....there's nothing snakish about that.....

Are you listening to Angel's diary session?

Her second choice nomination would have been Princess not even Venita.. hence my first post you quoted.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2023
Angel nominated seyi for no reason
She said it was between seyi or princess and she got to know Princess and it's very hard for her to nominate women and she gave a lot of reasons.

She says women are reality tv gold.
They are the most talked about and they get the most backlash.
She feels a certain way that women get all that backlash without winning
She feels we are already in a patriarchal society so let women win
She feels women have more presence.
She feels like for every season a woman should have won it because they have brought it.
She says when you bring out your phone when a season starts. It's always the woman did something, the women getting the most traction so why don't women win?

That's why she liked that Mercy won
She would have liked that Tacha won but she got dq but she liked that a woman won that season

Big brother says his house is egalitarian. Angel says yes but outside it's patriarchal.
Biggie said people will always have opinions but you should never allow it influence your decisions. She said yes big brother.

Except for your season dear.
Whitemoney deserved that money.

Angel. Ok
I like your women supporting women speech. I'll hold you to it.
Especially since Angel during your season. You were not doing women supporting women. You were flirting with Emmanuel knowing he was with liquorise.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
Angel, you're so pro-women but your whole game is literally based on exposing your body and seducing men 🤔🤔.

You could have as well gone to an ALL WOMEN show since you want only women to win 😏😏.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
Angel says cee c and Alex are the major ones working on the wager and she finds it surprising because in sye everyone wanted to win the wager but here it's different.

She says they better not lose this wager because with the way they eat. Hunger will kill them, especially because she's sure food has almost finished.

Big brother says maybe it's time for a diet.
Angel says she likes her body and doesn't want to lose any weight.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
Angel I'm suspicious of you but I'm liking you this season and I'm enjoying your diary session.
Maybe I'll add you to my favs.

The way she's flirting with biggie.
No wonder biggie fell in love in 2021 and has not been able to get himself since then grin
That's why camera is always on her.

Angel leave big brother.
He don blush finish grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
Buh why are periwinkles crying over my Adekunle..
Hype ur faves,u will not..I hype my own,e turn war…
Time never reach for me to answer Ndi iberibes..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.