Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1492102 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:12am On Aug 18, 2023
Whitemoney has joined them
3rd housemates

Only 3 out of 18 housemates
I hope ilebaye joins them let the yoga relax her
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:12am On Aug 18, 2023
safarigirl:
I don't even care how rude some people claim Ilebaye is, when you are surrounded by people who want to trample on you constantly, it is a survival instinct to snap at them back.

The rudeness she exhibits is because it is how she protects herself. She is already pissed at Kidd's act of subversion earlier today, only for Seyi to come and try to do his own again.

The girl is increasingly exhausted, because these old men want to keep coming at her as small fry that they see her as, easy pickings. If they cannot exert their manliness anywhere else, it is on her they will show it.

Spineless, worthless and useless bunch.
I woke up this morning only to see videos of these so called grown ass men plotting and provoking my baby girl!
I’m so sad
Illebaye is really trying cos if na me,I for break person head and go house!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:12am On Aug 18, 2023
Allnacruise:

Wahala
She wan make Tatiana4u labour in vain?
God forbid!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:12am On Aug 18, 2023
kalan:

They watch, they will checkmate her soon. Except Biggie come to her rescue.

There is nothing to checkmate it simple ignore her that's how you kill the so called pity strategy....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:14am On Aug 18, 2023
Cross is awake now
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:15am On Aug 18, 2023
chukwugoziegi:

The Jury that will save Seyi on Sunday will run mad before they commit that abomination.

SHAMELESS, Evil Housemates.

You don vex grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:15am On Aug 18, 2023
Onyi99:
Congratulations ilabaye 😂

Why you dey congratulate her o, I hope she never slap person this morning.....cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:16am On Aug 18, 2023
chukwugoziegi:

To think I felt bad for him when Mercy gathered her girls and called him a dirty boy in their presence. That guy will suffer in Jesus name.

He stole her coins too and mentioned to Seyi that Baye will cry today. They were so happy about it

The jury wey go save Seyi on Sunday go run mad.

I saw that on Twitter too that he stole her coins too.

No wonder Ike is running mad and the housemates keep asking biggie for a psychologist for him.
Someone cannot be wicked like this and remain normal.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 18, 2023
Stupid housemates.
They don't know they are foolishly helping my second favorite to victory.
Ceec or ilebaye for the money

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:17am On Aug 18, 2023
a4turitoroman:
They are giving illebaye more spotlights more arisers for her, with the way things are going she might likely get to the finals. these guy's nor get sense

They are suppose to be OGs that know the game well yet they keep playing like a Rookie.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:18am On Aug 18, 2023
realhovaps:
Biggy should address this cloth issue, anyone that's guilty should get a serious warning/strike, even if it's Ike that's nonsense. Himself won con dy overdo, it's nonsense

Ike did it, camera show am....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 7:19am On Aug 18, 2023
Omo!,
I had to join the HMs in their Yoga this morning cus last night was a horror and I felt it too.

Was Cross crying?.
Chai!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:19am On Aug 18, 2023
kowema:
Baye don dey enter Kidd
Nice one
Bloody liar.
Lol.
This my girl has had it and I love it.

Kidd is explaining bullcrap to Pere

Ilebaye: Come to my front and say the trash you are saying. Fucking coward, calling someone a puppet yet you are the puppet.".
Gbam.
Give the Gbas Gbos to their hearing from afar make them no trigger you to go physical
Kwa kwa kwa
Normally,illebaye mouth no good!
Lmao!
If not for the strikes eh..?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:20am On Aug 18, 2023
ChristoBam:
I don support fave this season Sha. Omo biggie wipe out these strikes abeg.
Gbam!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 7:20am On Aug 18, 2023
FrankGiel:
Peres tongue will be his downfall.. He is too foolish for a man close to 40.. As they say, a fool at 40 is a fool forever..

He wants to plan DQ for a silly girl, not knowing that it will also be his downfall!

I don’t like what pere did ,but how will that be his downfall ?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 7:20am On Aug 18, 2023
OldBeer:

Pere, that girl calls you daddy, have no hands in her disqualification. grin

Things fall apart.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:20am On Aug 18, 2023
realhovaps:
I think you should be allowed to play with whatever stuffs biggy give or gifts you.

But damage to personal belongings like pics, jewelry. Etc, even biggy doesn't take damage to his personal belongings lightly

I think it also in the rule book, I remember Chichi damaging Diana's stuff last season and Biggie came hard for her.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 7:21am On Aug 18, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Why you dey congratulate her o, I hope she never slap person this morning.....cheesy

Those oldies already handed the win to her na😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:22am On Aug 18, 2023
jenifer007:
Pere planning DQ for Ilebaye

Tot Baye calls him daddy

Na wa o
Daddy isonu!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:22am On Aug 18, 2023
Cross has slept off.

I wonder where Ilebaye is.

Frodd and mercy are the next person to join the housemates
So only 6 housemates now
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:23am On Aug 18, 2023
fitzmayowa:
5 grown adult planning against IIebaye, the small dey cause chest pain......
Illebaye na small pepper!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:24am On Aug 18, 2023
Onyi99:

Honestly that will be an epic end to the season.......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:24am On Aug 18, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Pere is vile and evil..
His friends needs to be wary of him..
I’m facing him cos he’s more closer to ilebaye..
No wonder Uti have alot to say about him..

Tatiana come and see ur sweet Pere..ur fave school daddy kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa..
Na Cross I pity pass..Pere will sell him cheaply.
None of Pere’s plans has ever worked,so I’m not moved!
Pere will definitely crumble!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:26am On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

None of Pere’s plans has ever worked,so I’m not moved!
Pere will definitely crumble!

Well that's true, planned to get Alex and CeeC to fight and get DQed, that has not happened, tried to ship with Alex that didn't happen, schemed against Adekunle the plan failed and the list continues......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:29am On Aug 18, 2023
Giel:

Doyin wey dey set ilebaye up too?
Even with Doyin ilebaye is in danger
Illebaye is safer alone than that Doyin!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 7:29am On Aug 18, 2023
fitzmayowa:

They are suppose to be OGs that know the game well yet they keep playing like a Rookie.....
Very stupid peeps, they don't Know they're helping her game more. And most of them planning this will likely leave before her

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 7:30am On Aug 18, 2023
Giel:
Cross has slept off.

I wonder where Ilebaye is.

Frodd and mercy are the next person to join the housemates
So only 6 housemates now

Cross started the Yoga , Then he started crying and just laid down.
The guy is overwhelmed

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 7:31am On Aug 18, 2023
Onyi99:

If not for mercy and ceec in the house.

She for get the highest chance to win the show
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:33am On Aug 18, 2023
FrankGiel:
Peres tongue will be his downfall.. He is too foolish for a man close to 40.. As they say, a fool at 40 is a fool forever..

He wants to plan DQ for a silly girl, not knowing that it will also be his downfall!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 7:35am On Aug 18, 2023
I just saw a video of Ike throwing ilebayes clothes on the floor

I'm guessing it happened yesterday night?

Omo with all these acts of bullying, they might just hand this girl the prize

Nigerians are one of the most sentimental people on the planet, the pity force will move full swing to support ilebaye if it hasn't already

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:36am On Aug 18, 2023
Ilebaye should be mindful of what she eats in that house cos at this point they can lace her food with insecticide or hypo

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jikins(m): 7:37am On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
Stupid housemates.
They don't know they are foolishly helping my second favorite to victory.
Ceec or ilebaye for the money

I haven't followed this season closely or even voted once due to my busy schedule only watch sporadically. But from now hence forth Illebaye has all ma votes.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.