Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,196 members, 7,835,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1500385 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 8:30am On Aug 18, 2023
If this Seyi should still remain in this show after Sunday, this show is nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:30am On Aug 18, 2023
Adekunle and Seyi making excuses and basically saying that everything is balanced some people use words other people use actions.

Wonderful

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 8:31am On Aug 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

She did not provoke Ike but Ike and co and planning for her and you still have the audacity to type this.
By justifying this It is either the washing machine you are watching from is faulty or you are just a wicked person ready to justify evil.
You never voted for Ilebaye stop embarrassing yourself.

What Ike did to her was bad, but those against her are not mad. She might have done something to them to warrant whatever problem they're having with her.

Though there's no justification for what Ike did to her clothes. It was really bad.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:31am On Aug 18, 2023
Avedonn:
Ilebaye is using pity strategy to fool weak heart viewers.

She looks for trouble and after the thing don regele for her, she'll claim to be the victim.

It's so sad to watch such stupid tactics.

I use like Ilebaye before, in fact, I've voted twice, but she's overdoing the pity thing and I can't waste my votes again.
Oh shut up!
What exactly did she do to Ike for him to vandalize her clothes in the middle of the night?
It’s okay if you don’t like her but don’t justify wickedness!
Keep your useless votes to yourself and getat!

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:31am On Aug 18, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Ilebaye can win this all star season and I will be there no matter what to witness it.

Fine she might have played the pity card at some point but intentional bullying like this will only push her closer to the 120M. All thanks to the stup!d housemates.

Very stupid housemates..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kalan: 8:31am On Aug 18, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Ilebaye can win this all star season and I will be there no matter what to witness it.

Fine she might have played the pity card at some point but intentional bullying like this will only push her closer to the 120M. All thanks to the stup!d housemates.
Win kor winners ni. Same way I told you guys that Obi won't win, am saying it again a vote for ilebaye will divide Cecee votes and make mercy the winner again. Same Tinubu scripts playing out. Una too dey use emotions play games.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:33am On Aug 18, 2023
Avedonn:

She looks for trouble and after the thing don regele for her, she'll claim to be the victim.

I use like Ilebaye before, in fact, I've voted twice, but she's overdoing the pity thing and I can't waste my votes again.
While you may be right, nothing justifies what Ike did sha.

They've basically handed the money to Ilebaye 😁😁😁😁😁

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:34am On Aug 18, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Is not she can win ....she will win .

After last night , she's cemented her victory.

If she manages to avoid a third strike , the money is hers.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:34am On Aug 18, 2023
Avedonn:

What Ike did to her was bad, but those against her are not mad. She might have done something to them to warrant whatever problem they're having with her.

Though there's no justification for what Ike did to her clothes. It was really bad.
What did she do to Ike that justified it?
What did she do to Venita in week one when she came for her ?
What did she do to Ceec when Ceec put her mouth in her issues with Doyin and she got a strike for it?
What did she do to Tolanibaj?

Only Angel's reaction was valid and I believe Ilebaye for rest that night but you see the rest ehn they came for that girl.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 8:35am On Aug 18, 2023
I fear who no fear Ike. To think that he was the one pleading with them not to go too dark with the plan to push her to get a strike. Now he turned around to do this.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:35am On Aug 18, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:
I heard Ike scattered ilebaye's things last night and una 'woman must win' cheerleader mercy sat down laughing. Is that true

I have always known that the person who hates Illebaye the most in that house is Mercy but she tries too hard to conceal it!
Spits!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 8:36am On Aug 18, 2023
kalan:

Win kor winners ni. Same way I told you guys that Obi won't win, am saying it again a vote for ilebaye will divide Cecee votes and make mercy the winner again. Same Tinubu scripts playing out. Una too dey use emotions play games.

Why do u feel people care if Ceece wins? At this point Ceece’s fans should collapse their structure for Ilebaye

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:37am On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
I never liked Pere for any reason.
He's naturally an evil soul
But the goose abi duck will call Venita a witch and absolve The quack nurse who is one million times worse .

If Venita is a witch , then Pére is the Chief demon in hell

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:37am On Aug 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

If I watched it live last night I would be expecting a reaction. If it was done on me, Big Brother will show himself that night.
Her reaction shocked me the two strikes dey calm her down sha.
If Biggy doesn’t issue Ike at least a strike for provocation and vandalism,then he’s aiding toxicity and violence!
Illebaye is really strong!!!
I respect her even more!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 8:37am On Aug 18, 2023
Threebear:

While you may be right, nothing justifies what Ike did sha.

They've basically handed the money to Ilebaye 😁😁😁😁😁

Exactly.....

Here's the evidence of the Intentional act of wickedness done to my baby girl ...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:37am On Aug 18, 2023
Seyi is a disgrace to the Awolowo family.

At this point that boy must leave on Sunday and Adekunle should also keep is dirty mouth quiet if he can speak the truth.

What is bad is bad..........only idiots support what they can't take.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:37am On Aug 18, 2023
JuicyStar:

Why do u feel people care if Ceece wins? At this point Ceece’s fans should collapse their structure for Ilebaye
CeeC Might not even beat Adekunle... lmfao

This week ilebaye topped and Adekunle came second.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:38am On Aug 18, 2023
Phyna is Razz
Phyna is Razz
Phyna is Razz.
We hear!.

Now see your supposedly classy faves now.

Give me Phyna over these vile creatures any day.

Seyi is a disgrace to the Awolowo lineage.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:39am On Aug 18, 2023
Giel:
Adekunle and Seyi making excuses and basically saying that everything is balanced some people use words other people use actions.

Wonderful
I’m highly disappointed in Adekunle!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:39am On Aug 18, 2023
Avedonn:

I used to like Ilebaye before, in fact, I've voted twice, but she's overdoing the pity thing and I can't waste my votes again.

Keep your useless votes and likeness to yourself she doesn't need it ,tens of arisers have risen to replace you already.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:40am On Aug 18, 2023
Doyin was eavesdropping when cross Adekunle and Seyi were discussing

Doyin goes back
Doyin saying seyi is a hypocrite talking about people are always quick to insult people but he's always the first to talk about people's family and generations and as the family man he says he is. He shouldn't speak on it
If someone talks about your family and your child..

She says she wanted to confront him but decided not to .

Seyi keeps saying people don't have home training does he have home training himself.
That someone who has home training won't talk about people's generations or families

Doyin then said she went to mercy.
Mercy was saying even if you call a meeting the person won't agree that they did it ilebaye should just go ring a bell.

Doyin says the people that did this are cruel

Camera goes to closet
Seyi was saying this thing that happened maybe be why she wins. Adekunle said yes.

Seyi then said the people that came to his locker to carry things and how should he feel?
Cross said it's wrong too.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 8:41am On Aug 18, 2023
Una think say una dey watch entertainment but honestly na people with evil minds full this show. See that Seyi of a mourafuvker.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 8:41am On Aug 18, 2023
Avedonn:

I used to like Ilebaye before, in fact, I've voted twice, but she's overdoing the pity thing and I can't waste my votes again.
You are a fullgrown m*m*

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:42am On Aug 18, 2023
Giel:

Wonderful

Seyi and Kuku birds of same feathers cut out from same fabric

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:42am On Aug 18, 2023
Kuku supporting nonsense 😡

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:42am On Aug 18, 2023
As for mercy,I’ve always known that she’s a shameless old hag!
A sperm bucket and play thing to Lagos boys!
Kidd will be her downfall!
Despite the fillers and surgeries she’s had,her self esteem is still low!
Fake life ambassador!
See how she’s happy kissing Kidd like it’s her dream come true!
Erica needs to be weary of her even if she’s no longer with Kidd!
She will never win this show!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:43am On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I’m highly disappointed in Adekunle!
I no understand the kind fakeness Adekunle dey do this morning..
At a point his conscience was judging and he had to say I'm not justifying what happened oh

Adekunle eh. God forbid. He was busy behaving like and agreeing with seyi this morning.
Abeg

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:43am On Aug 18, 2023
Godoverevery:
Seyi is a disgrace to the Awolowo family.

At this point that boy must leave on Sunday and Adekunle should also keep is dirty mouth quiet if he can speak the truth.

What is bad is bad..........only idiots support what they can't take.

Let Seyi and Venita do and get out of that house..
I wonder why Adekunle is talking,he was asleep when this evil act was carried out so must he talk..
But make we comot body for this matter..the day they set of persons ate his food,they all called it a game and said he can’t do anything..
E must touch everybody faves..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:43am On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

If Biggy doesn’t issue Ike at least a strike for provocation and vandalism,then he’s aiding toxicity and violence!
I respect her even more!

A stike keh.

That boy must be disqualified.

This is wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 8:44am On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

My dear,I just Dey shade tears like say na me dem do this thing!
Illebaye has really suffered!
Chai!
Her tormentors will suffer and crumble!
My only consolation is that she didn’t give them the reaction they wanted.

A big amen...

I'm literally in tears ever since the news broke.....

Why the negativity and gang up against her...?

God why?

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:45am On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I respect her even more!
Ilebaye has no underwear according to Doyin. She threw them away.
Multichoice should bring bikini's and underwear for her.
Ike suppose collect strike.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 8:45am On Aug 18, 2023
Nhazeru:

Keep your useless votes and likeness to yourself she doesn't need it ,tens of arisers have risen to replace you already.

I wish them well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.