Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1489166 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
CrazyGirl69:

Adenkunle has more support on social media than Pere. Pere is a low-key delawood currently in the midst of guys who are more good-looking and more interesting than him.

Adenkunle is already clear and is even a potentially stronger threat to Mercy than the toxic dwarf with a potruding forehead.

Pere was only "all that" because of the wizard hunting saga. If he hadn't played the "Whitemoney is fake" card, he would have just been a high-quality delawood. Without something, I doubt he can make a game for himself.

Going against a top contender with something many viewers agree with, has a way of pushing one to the villain (mildly put, antagonist) spot and thus, top contender league. If a neutral HM calls out Mercy for what many viewers already notice about her, you'd be amazed how she/he will become a substance.
#myopinion

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
Doyin you look nice today. Hair, makeup, jewelry, dress kiss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ike said he nominated soma because he and soma have not connected as much ( Ike you called him your guy just yesterday?)
The alliance he is trying to work his way into chose Soma and seyi
He definitely wasn't going to nominate seyi
So it's soma as he's trying to stay loyal to the alliance.

Tolani baj would have nominated ilebaye because she's not close to her and if ilebaye goes home she wouldn't miss her.
She would have nominated princess but
She got talked to princess yesterday
Today is princess birthday
Princess wanted to be a member of their alliance.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
Finally somebody likes Ilebaye.
Doyin does. She thinks ilebaye is sweet and innocent
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
Cross - if our pool party is on friday, I'll provide you breakfast.
Ceec - everyday
Cross - no baby chillax
Ceec - no not breakfast, you massage me everywhere, my waist ,like everywhere i want you to massage, thats what me i want.
Cross - for one day
Ceec - yh just one day
Cross - and if its on thursday, you'll massage me too
Ceec - yh i gatchu
Cross - you'll make me breakfast next week 2 times out of the seven days, so choose the day.
Frodd - what type of massage
Ceec - anywhere you want, anywhere i say touch, you touch

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2023
Aguwanyi:
God is this how you work…
See the way All stars housemates are showering praises on Adekulem…
Choiii….
Lols! You guys are just funny.
What is Adekulem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
Doyin - you can have money but you see pedigree, you dont buy it
Seyi - you can pay for school but can't buy class
Kiddwaya - class without money doesn't make sense i promise you
Seyi - you know real sex appeal is confidence
Doyin - and they're some people that just don't have that carriage, they can have money but you see that carriage, no.
That's why i always say its always important for parents to teach their children English before teaching them their native language, because it rubs off on their accent.
Imagine the child is saying "Hi want to eat" with a H accent, its because they speak Yoruba so much. You need your English more than your native tongue when you go places.
Confidence and knowing how to speak is very important, there are some people that look nice but when they open their mouth, you're like what the h€ll.
I don't care how much money you have but if you're embarrassing me in public, we're not gonna do that.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
Giel:
Ike said he nominated soma because he and soma have not connected as much ( Ike you called him your guy just yesterday?)
The alliance he is trying to work his way into chose Soma and seyi
He definitely wasn't going to nominate seyi
So it's soma as he's trying to stay loyal to the alliance.

Tolani baj nominated ilebaye because she's not close to her and if ilebaye goes home she wouldn't miss her.
She would have nominated princess but
She got talked to princess yesterday
Today is princess birthday
Princess wanted to be a member of their alliance.

Tolani Baj did not nominate Ilebaye. I think she nominated Venita…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Tolani Baj did not nominate Ilebaye. I think she nominated Venita…
Thanks meant to add
Would have nominated.
Done that now.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
How can Ike think pere will go home on Sunday grin

He thinks pere and Ilebaye will be evicted
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
Saltandwater:

Pere was only "all that" because of the wizard hunting saga. If he hadn't played the "Whitemoney is fake" card, he would have just been a high-quality delawood. Without something, I doubt he can make a game for himself.

Going against a top contender with something many viewers agree with, has a way of pushing one to the villain (mildly put, antagonist) spot and thus, top contender league. If a neutral HM calls out Mercy for what many viewers already notice about her, you'd be amazed how she/he will become a substance.
#myopinion
Lol

His controversy with WM was just icing on the cake.

Pere had already drew viewers to himself,with the way he outsmarted the hms with the WC thing together with Maria,b4 the WM drama even came up

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
sogodihno:
This Cee cee no just fine, see forehead like vulture egg. ☺️
Jesu!!!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2023
Titaniumental:
Doyin - and they're some people that just don't have that carriage, they can have money but you see that carriage, no.
That's why i always say its always important for parents to teach their children English before teaching them their native language, because it rubs off on their accent.
Imagine the child is saying "Hi want to eat" with a H accent, its because they speak Yoruba so much. You need your English more than your native tongue when you go places.
Confidence and knowing how to speak is very important, there are some people that look nice but when they open their mouth, you're like what the h€ll.
I don't care how much money you have but if you're embarrassing me in public, we're not gonna do that.

Guy from the way you write, I’ve always thought of you as person with H-factor sha embarassed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
The problem i will have with doyin is she feels she more than who she is......like she just like hyping herself for no reason.

She is opinionated
She is always making demands and having expectations.
She will never talk about what can do or what can offer is always about what she want from people.

Honestly if is someone like venita or mercy is talking like she doing right now I may not be bother......this ugly lady who dare out go a day without make up will just saying thrash here and there.

At the end of the day no guy will go for her and she will start hating.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
ThierryJay:

I wouldnt underestimate Pere. He can exploit opportunities to turn tables around. He was written off during first week in SYE and even I didnt regard him then, but he slowly cannibalized Maria fans and eventually came third.

Dont underestimate Pere's ability to poach Mercy's fans as well (cos he's moving close to her) and land a major coup. The General is a smooth criminal.
Permit me to add more liquor to this fire!!!!!
Giddem!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
Adekunle - i no know say the issue between you and that babe {tacha} serious like that oo.

Seyi - ahhh, bro it was too much negative energy, most times during eviction, na she dey come sit beside me,
I was okay with it but the talks was getting too much, so i was like f#ck outta here, once she starts, i go begin hit slippers and say "get behind me evil spirit".
Total n0nsense, she's very toxic.

Adekunle - I'm gonna try to get to know everyone, the impression we have about everyone is what comes outta the show, i can imagine people feel some type of way about me.

Seyi - from what I've seen, yours is not a problem, people are just intimidated by the size of your brain.
Adekunle - *laughs*

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
Titaniumental:
is she washing Chizi?
Nigerians and inferiority complex though. I've never seen a set of people who don't value their own things like us. Many kids today can't even make a simple sentence in their mother tongue. If pidgin was a foreign language, it would have been taught in our schools.

People should be allowed to speak with their natural accent. Nobody judge foreign footballers who sound like shallow savages when they they try to speak English, but Nigerians will mock another Nigerian who doesn't speak with a foreign accent

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
lokoloko84:
Lols! You guys are just funny.
What is Adekulem?
Lol…calling him like a proper Igbo girl that is in love wit her man

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
Olodo24:
Tacha's game in Pepper Dem was a defense mechanism. She had gone under so much scrutiny, so she probably felt the only way to stay strong was to be unbearably rude. I may be wrong, but it's just my simple observation

There is just no way that was a fake personality. That was her true self. Even Abacha was nice to his friends and family members…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
Doyin put up Venita because Venita does too much

She says Alex is the only person carrying the wager. Alex is really trying.

She really loves ilebaye and ilebaye is the only person she can't put up.
She likes tolani baj and hope the 3 of them make it far.

Big brother ends the session by basically telling her to calm down, stop overthinking and enjoy the show.

She also praised Adekunle for his hoh style too.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
scondy:

Mercy reads the game and reacts instantly...adekunle was the task master last season and had huge hype.. we know level 1 not coming up quickly was the disadvantage to him competing for the price...him winning first hoh gave mercy ringing bells ....she don see say guy na threat ....also the way he did his selection of BFF 's ...it showed he makes decisions devoid of emotions...she's just reacting ....his response has further sent a message that he is no push over to her ...
She should relax and stop over analyzing the game cos things aren’t always what they seem.
Over kaku dey purge ogrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
Not Doyin calling Pere the oldest housemate in the house "that boy". Person wey fit born Ilebaye and Angel

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
Godoverevery:
The problem i will have with doyin is she feels she more than who she is......like she just like hyping herself for no reason.

She is opinionated
She is always making demands and having expectations.
She will never talk about what can do or what can offer is always about what she want from people.

Honestly if is someone like venita or mercy is talking like she doing right now I may not be bother......this ugly lady who dare out go a day without make up will just saying thrash here and there.

At the end of the day no guy will go for her and she will start hating.
She thinks she's too educated and exposed. It's why she became a sick therapist last season. I dunno why Biggie brought her and Ilebaye. A disrespect to Level Up. He should have brought Amaka. Amaka is entertaining and it would have made up for that brutal eviction she got served. He should have picked Amaka and Sheggz

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
Olodo24:
is she washing Chizi?
Nigerians and inferiority complex though. I've never seen a set of people who don't value their own things like us. Many kids today can't even make a simple sentence in their mother tongue. If pidgin was a foreign language, it would have been taught in our schools.

People should be allowed to speak with their natural accent. Nobody judge foreign footballers who sound like shallow savages when they they try to speak English, but Nigerians will mock another Nigerian who doesn't speak with a foreign accent
That reminds of Neo's highlight yesterday (I mean when he was talking about his highlight during the LD season)

That was when he was forming some accent while he was speaking about Nengi

Attitude turns Adidiude grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
This doyin needs serious deliverance i swear.

I see her having the first major fight in the house with this are ugly face and loose talks.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
There is rumour on Twitter streets that Phyna is coming on Sunday.
angry sad

I nor get strength to vote anybody.
Na lie!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
Giel:
Angel alliance don crumble. grin
Princess doesn't like how Angel snapped on her and thinks she's 2 faced grin
Kiddwaya and Tolanibaj didn't like how she imposed on them to nominate Venita instead of Ilebaye all because she's close to ilebaye

Time to turn on Angel cheesy
I hope they put her up next week!grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
Titaniumental:

That reminds of Neo's highlight yesterday (I mean when he was talking about his highlight during the LD season)

That was when he was forming some accent while he was speaking about Nengi

Attitude turns Adidiude grin grin
I remember someone here said Tochi felt intimidated by the accents and started using a Burundi accent 😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Mercy’s over confidence and subtle arrogance will become her undoing!
I don’t see her winning this show.
I can't blame her though

As per first lady to win the show,e no easy.

No way that kind thing no go enter your medulla oblongata.

She will soon come out in full scale with her pathetic arrogance

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Are u guys sure we will not be seeing Miracle of double wahala on our screen…He’s back online o
Really?
I’d be so happy to see him on my screen!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
Olodo24:
I remember someone here said Tochi felt intimidated by the accents and started using a Burundi accent 😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2023
Giel:
Angel alliance don crumble. grin
Princess doesn't like how Angel snapped on her and thinks she's 2 faced grin
Kiddwaya and Tolanibaj didn't like how she imposed on them to nominate Venita instead of Ilebaye all because she's close to ilebaye

Time to turn on Angel cheesy
That means Neo and Vee wouldn't have succeeded with their manipulation if Kidd was still in that house

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.