Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1473936 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
Cecee will be the downfall of Cross, she'll take him to the gutters and mess him up.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
Olodo24:
She thinks she's too educated and exposed. It's why she became a sick therapist last season. I dunno why Biggie brought her and Ilebaye. A disrespect to Level Up. He should have brought Amaka. Amaka is entertaining and it would have made up for that brutal eviction she got served. He should have picked Amaka and Sheggz

Funny enough ds is redemption for her and still messing up....just this morning she was telling ilebaye how her sister warned against talks like this and she stop being opinionated before entering the house.

Is just pain me out of my tribe ladies biggie decided to pick two morons for all star.

Tolani baj is humpty dumpty...I don't even know what that one is all about.

Doyin is a house fly who see herself as an eagle......competiton zero, beauty zero and yet she will always having opinion and expectations for everyone except herself.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Rumour dey say Phyna dey come.
Other housemates are coming if they are strong contenders Mercy might not win but for now the money is for Mercy. grin
I really hope that phyna and Miracle show up!
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2023
Lauryn41:

Phyna cannot win over mercy

She can’t even beat Cee c or tacha

Make una dey small small o
You over estimate mercy…lmao!
We shall see!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I hope they put her up next week!grin
You and your on and off Love for Angel grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
It is confirmed
Phyna is coming 🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
Olodo24:
That means Neo and Vee wouldn't have succeeded with their manipulation if Kidd was still in that house
Kiddwaya was in the same house with neo and vee
Even look at it.
This first nomination. No one called neo's name.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Mercy’s over confidence and subtle arrogance will become her undoing!
I don’t see her winning this show.
it will be her greatest undoing if she doesn’t check it…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2023
Giel:
Big brother keep pretending as if you're not blushing that Angel is calling you her husband undecided
No be your wife be that grin

He asked Angel when did they get married and she said in 2021 she's just waiting for him to say yes and he said he'll consider her request. grin
I know he was doing a happy dance.
Angel. Big brother's one and only grin
Angel and Biggy are lovers!grin
😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2023
So new housemates are actually coming.
This season sha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
Giel:
Angel said she's happy to be here as Fuel is very expensive
Lmao
She said it's surreal to be here too because she swore she'll never come back due to what she went through but now she's here
Awwwnnn 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2023
Titaniumental:

I can't blame her though

As per first lady to win the show,e no easy.

No way that kind thing no go enter your medulla oblongata.

She will soon come out in full scale with her pathetic arrogance

Mercy is not arrogant, you are just hating. If Mercy is arrogance what will you say of Efe and white money?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2023
Pere said he was happy to see Alex in the house.
Do I smell a ship?

Pere nominated princess for no reason.

He praised Alex for working on the wager.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2023
Giel:
Angel nominated seyi for no reason
She said it was between seyi or princess and she got to know Princess and it's very hard for her to nominate women and she gave a lot of reasons.

She says women are reality tv gold.
They are the most talked about and they get the most backlash.
She feels a certain way that women get all that backlash without winning
She feels we are already in a patriarchal society so let women win
She feels women have more presence.
She feels like for every season a woman should have won it because they have brought it.
She says when you bring out your phone when a season starts. It's always the woman did something, the women getting the most traction so why don't women win?

That's why she liked that Mercy won
She would have liked that Tacha won but she got dq but she liked that a woman won that season

Big brother says his house is egalitarian. Angel says yes but outside it's patriarchal.
Biggie said people will always have opinions but you should never allow it influence your decisions. She said yes big brother.

Except for your season dear.
Whitemoney deserved that money.

Angel. Ok
I like your women supporting women speech. I'll hold you to it.
Especially since Angel during your season. You were not doing women supporting women. You were flirting with Emmanuel knowing he was with liquorise.
Angel na ashawo feminist wey get sense!grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dennisworld1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2023
Laycon is coming. Rumors
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
COOL10:
Angel, you're so pro-women but your whole game is literally based on exposing your body and seducing men 🤔🤔.

You could have as well gone to an ALL WOMEN show since you want only women to win 😏😏.

1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
Giel:
Angel I'm suspicious of you but I'm liking you this season and I'm enjoying your diary session.
Maybe I'll add you to my favs.

The way she's flirting with biggie.
No wonder biggie fell in love in 2021 and has not been able to get himself since then grin
That's why camera is always on her.

Angel leave big brother.
He don blush finish grin
You better add Angel to your faves now before it’s too lategrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Really?
I’d be so happy to see him on my screen!grin
Overhappiness go finish me sef..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
mediocre:
Angel flirting with big brother
Is biggy complaining?

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
dennisworld1:
Laycon is coming. Rumors

Lol now na everybody dey come abi😂

If record breaker for chart dey come then e don finish be that 😅

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
Pere sha grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
Pere is the only one supporting Mercy over Adekunle over the issue yesterday and big brother is tackling him
Asking him if mercy is deputy head of house
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
Since they ve brought winners...I won't mind a layco and phyna thrown into the mix....let the house burn ....all entertainment ....even a shegz ...let's see how he wants to cap in the midst of plenty ijgb and real ballers ...loool

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
I hope Pere is not trying to start kissing Mercy's behind o......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
Pere looks very nice and big brother complimented his outfit.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2023
I can't wait for Uriel's session

Edit
And she just got called in💃💃💃
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
scondy:
Since they ve brought winners...I won't mind a layco and phyna thrown into the mix....let the house burn ....all entertainment ....even a shegz ...let's see how he wants to cap in the midst of plenty ijgb and real ballers ...loool
Please no laycon...the element of surprise will be ruined again.
Right now we can't say who the winner is for sure ...I'd like if it remains that way .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
Pere wetin u dey talk no join. The Head of House has the right to reconsider what Mercy said without going to meet her before telling housemates that they should talk about the wager.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
Onyi99:
It is confirmed
Phyna is coming 🤣

It means beauty,mike,laycon,tacha, Erica,Hermes are also coming

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
fitzmayowa:

He is.he will lick nsi
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
Giel:

Kiddwaya was in the same house with neo and vee
Even look at it.
This first nomination. No one called neo's name.
nobody rates Neo as a competition. I was talking about the final week eviction twist where Vee and Neo saved themselves. Ozo and Laycon were too soft. Kidd would have disagreed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
fitzmayowa:

From his comment I feel he is. He’s giving her senior colleague respect

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.