Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1491087 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2023
mediocre:
This cee-c I’m looking at on my tv is not fine ?

I swear I don't want to say it since morning.

I don't even understand are facial color.....she just look weird I been think say nah my tv ooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2023
I think Uriel's crush is Neo, it had better not be him sha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2023
Titaniumental:
Kuku fans have some shame,why are u guyz bundling ur borite on Uriel,cos she Said she is older than the guy?

Lol,there are so many guy wey she pass for age in that house make una relax

Una too dey seek attention for una fave
I've never seen a more desperate fanbase

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2023
Edu93:
Emphasis on 'younger'.
Like she said.
Which leaves Neo the most likely or Kiddwaya cos have seen her flirt with him

How old do you think is Adekunle

Adekunle should be the youngest guy in that house but I stand to be corrected.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
scondy:
But seriously tho ....if laycon comes in...omo...the guy will pull my heart strings seriously o ....as in .....I too like the guy ....
Honestly if Laycon returns

He will win with a high margin....icons are still the biggest BBN fanbase

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
Godoverevery:

So if you be matured woman na neo or kid you go crush on??

Abegi nah Adekunle...
Ahhhh

So Kidd or Neo no deserve matured women??
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
Nigeria has ruined Uriel's English. She said "Short Knicker."
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2023
Godoverevery:

Kidwaya is 28 adekunle is 28 ,soma is about 30
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2023
Big brother asked ceec about the last time she was in the house and her mood came down immediately. She says she has a lot of mixed feelings about the time she was in the house in 2018. She was very young. She wasn't in a good place mentally.
Big brother said it's seems the question dampened her mood and she said yes anytime she thinks about that season her mood changes.

Ceec I hope that means you regret you actions of terrorizing that house over a man that later married someone else
Ceec, the og of fighting about a man. the mother of all those who came to big brother House to fight over, for or about a man.

She nominated seyi because she hasn't connected with him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Kidwaya is 28 adekunle is 28 ,soma is about 30

Ok...how old is neo please
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
Godoverevery:
See doyin life in the outside.

Some people will never change.

I am happy seeing uriel in diary room again and she even crushing on my king adekunle.

Man like Adekunle.....haters choke on that.
Agwuanyi will say "Adekunlem"
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2023
mediocre:
This cee-c I’m looking at on my tv is not fine ?

She’s very pretty nah, it’s so obvious. Forget what some people are saying here o, you know potatoes must potate grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2023
Threebear:

Yes
That nigga won with 60 percent.....
Omo !
It is annoying because Laycon was not in anyway entertaining.
Bandwagon will just bandwagon again. God abeg. grin
angry sad
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2023
Olodo24:
She thinks she's too educated and exposed. It's why she became a sick therapist last season. I dunno why Biggie brought her and Ilebaye. A disrespect to Level Up. He should have brought Amaka. Amaka is entertaining and it would have made up for that brutal eviction she got served. He should have picked Amaka and Sheggz

Amaka deserved a second chance.
I hope big brother isn't still angry over that microwave

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2023
Godoverevery:

Ok...how old is neo please

He should be 30
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2023
Godoverevery:

I am 💯 certain it's Adekunle.

I have been observing her from the first day.

Funny enough I even told someone about it.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2023
Princess you're really shining.
Your birthday glam is on point.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
I wish biggie brings Amaka and Beauty the rest especially that phyna should remain in their respective homes.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
I'm really loving the fact that these housemates are mature lots I mean age wise. I'm loving the aura with very mature and relevant convos.
I'm sorry for Ilebaye always wanting to announce her age and show it. It's working against her. Besides trying to form bad girl ready to hook a guy, I don't see anything else that she has to offer. The guy's are also kind of avoiding her cus e be like child abuse grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
Olatara:
LOL..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
garfield1:

Bella topped because of shegz fans

Indeed lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LotaTee: 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

It is annoying because Laycon was not in anyway entertaining.
Bandwagon will just bandwagon again. God abeg. grin
angry sad
If your fave was entertaining, why did bandwagon not bandwagon for them? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
Threebear:

No disqualified ex housemate last I heard .

Chai, I hope this is not true. embarassed

Big Brother please o, I know say you like twists. Please bring back at least one of them. 🙏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
Na all this nonsense cho cho cho with annoying voice first carry this Princess out in her season. Now this girl has started and she didn't see anyone to be doing cho cho cho with, she picked Doyin. House don dey call the both of them already.
I remember how Princess sent Bitto home cos she never believed the guy stood any chance, always nagging everywhere about the guy with this her annoying voice.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
Threebear:

Mike
Hermes
Phyna
Etc
That's the rumour I'm hearing .
5 additional housemates on Sunday....
Hermes?
I can’t wait o!!!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
Olatara:

Honestly I just love that guy.......I like pere and seyi too aswell but Adekunle give extra in terms of brain and talent.

Laycon is the only who can pull me away from Adekunle but it will difficult cos I will surely share my vote between both equally.

I just pray Laycon doesn't come into that house so my attention won't be divided.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
andrewbaba44:

He should be 30

Thanks bro
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
Giel:
Uriel says she'll be the first housemate not to leave the big brother House if evicted.
She'll fight all the ninjas cheesy
Kwa kwa kwa
This is the content I signed up for!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
I’m feeling somehow about Cee C
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
PrincessEstates:

Angel is also Yoruba.
Akwa Ibom/Ghana but speaks Yoruba.grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
Godoverevery:

Honestly I just love that guy.......I like pere and seyi too aswell but Adekunle give extra in terms of brain and talent.

Laycon is the only who can pull me away from Adekunle but it will difficult cos I will surely share my vote between both equally.

I just pray Laycon doesn't come into that house so my attention won't be divided.
He's not coming.
He was in London the other day receiving his certificate for his master's program .
Within that time and now , when is he going to have the chance to quarantine.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
Lauryn41:
I’m feeling somehow about Cee C
How please

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.