Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,398 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1541202 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ilebaye as an opportunist that you are please help us your milk the situation🤌 play that pity card very welll while at it, keep unveiling all your talents and skills layers by Layers. They must cry blood.. Nobody send them to go stan Village witches and Wizards.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Venita: Ilebaye is just playing hate and victim card, y’all are falling for it.

Soma: What if Ilebaye did it herself

I’ve always said that Venita is beautiful and smart
She and Seyi wisely didn't interfere.
She go make am to the Final.
👍🏾
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
My guess for bottom 4 this week in no particular order

Soma

Ike

Tbaj

Seyi

Na just guess work o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
Parrot no talk today?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Ilebaye as an opportunist that you are please help us your milk the situation🤌 play that pity card very welll while at it, keep unveiling all your talents and skills layers by Layers. They must cry blood.. Nobody send them to go stan Village witches and Wizards.
Yes o 😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Was just pulling your legs

Oya, leave my Baye alone 😁😁

But seriously,I don’t hate Baye o..
Anyone can win apart from Mercy and Ceecee..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2023
safarigirl:

There is nothing wrong with Cross and I am not currently supporting Soma, so, I don't know what you lot are saying.

I will still support each of these men in their seasons, I honestly cannot be bothered because all the people coming at these men are easily worse than them.

Na because some of us no dey Big Brother house make us dey exaggerate, but if we said the rubbish we say here on television, we would all realise we are not better than these Housemates and should just enjoy the show.

Let anybody that wants to throw subs about throw the subs, I don't give a flying phuck. I never said I was a good person, so, you people's opinion of me is as worthless as 5 Naira.
🤣🤣🤣 Good you had a clarion call to your sub..

Anyother other epistle na shalaye FC doings.😁😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2023
Kwa kea kwa
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
jenifer007:

Soma

Ike

Tbaj

Seyi

Na just guess work o
Soma is not anywhere close to the bottom 4.
You see the actual difference between guessing and actually having a source or being extremely intelligent 😁

In Angel's voice " if e easy, run am "

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aremubabs: 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
Threebear:
How can I wait for an inconsequential nonentity to drop result before I drop mine ?

Something I didn't know existed up until two days ago 😁🤣🤣🤣😭😭

The disgrace will be yours when
Ozo
Jeff
TBoss
Aren't jury members

And three housemates aren't evicted like your useless insider said 😁😁😁😁😭🤣

Poor destitute!!!

Something I can feed together with all the members of its extended family.

Will never quote you to make you relevant but I know you'll find your sub and collect it .

Hopeless, useless, pathetic idiotic nicompoop

All these movies with their hilarious subtitles.

Which one is "Delights in evil" cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

She isn't worth it.
😏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Venita: Ilebaye is just playing hate and victim card, y’all are falling for it.

Soma: What if Ilebaye did it herself

I’ve always said that Venita is a beautiful nonsense!
Wasn’t she there laughing with Seyi when Ike carried out his evil act?
Make she no worry,her own time dey come!

Soma self dey talk undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
jenifer007:

Soma

Ike

Tbaj

Seyi

Na just guess work o
Ike 1% don suffer for una hand...

Like he resides in the bottom with all this contents..🤣🤣🤣🤣 chai! Ije uwa!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
jenifer007:

Ike

Soma

Tbaj

Seyi

Na just guess work o
You aren't far from the truth.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
Whitesnow01:

Soma self dey talk undecided
I pity the fools wey vote for that tout!
Shebi their eyes don clear?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2023
Threebear:

Soma is not anywhere close to the bottom 4.
You see the actual difference between guessing and actually having a source or being extremely intelligent 😁

In Angel's voice " if e easy, run am "

Senior man I no dey compete with you regarding source abi na sauce

Na guess I do, I no kill person
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2023
Nawa o...

Snoring wey go Harvard...🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2023
jenifer007:

Soma

Ike

Tbaj

Seyi

Na just guess work o

Replace any of them with Kidd

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Ike’s account has been Hacked!
Kwa kea kwa

Tatiana don't fall for it....

Handler dey play reverse psychology game on us......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
scondy:
Not watched in 2 days..

...I just dey see....they handed her the win...which win ? Na today them dey trigger pple for bbnaija...this is allstars o...no cheap win...so people go abandon their faves to prove what point....

Last 2 standing ...adekunle and ceec...anyone to take it between the two....I would prefer Adekunle tho .....

You people say this is allstars as if it changes anything. Nigerians are known to be sentimental and when you tap into that sentiment they react the same way.
A lot of people would abandon their faves and vote Ilebaye because they want to be part of something 'just'. The fans she gathered before aren't aliens, neither would the new ones be. Ilebaye has just become the favorite for the prize. Because she's not your fave doesn't mean you should ignore the obvious.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
Seunomobo:

Handler dey play reverse psychology game on us......
Na true o!

Especially now that Illebaye’s page is growing rapidly!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Ike’s account has been Hacked!
Kwa kea kwa
E nor get wetin you wan tell me oo.
Na Ike management hack that account by themselves to douse tension and deflate because they cannot defend such behaviour.
Nobody should fall for that. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
Seunomobo:

Handler dey plays reverse psychology game on us......
Exactly what I just told her.
We can see through it.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

E nor get wetin you wan tell me oo.
Na Ike management hack that account by themselves to douse tension and deflate because they cannot defend such behaviour.
Nobody should fall for that. undecided
Dem dey mad!
Like fave,like handler!
Psychos!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by wunmi590(m): 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2023

If your woman 👩 or your wife can not look at you like this Adenita love...

Please go and collect your money back 😜

This love is doing me tombo tombo ❤️ 😍

Let our King 🤴 and Queen breatheeeeee

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
scondy:

Shey them dey give dollars to best predictor ni? This violence can't be for nothing o.
Nothing concern me with their wahala

Make them drop their bottom 4 make we see whose sauce is pure
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

She's one of the witches grin

None of them is a saint!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ohhh!!
Chim o!!!
What has Ilebaye done to deserve such wickedness😭😭😭💔💔
https://twitter.com/franksdonald/status/1692558566958211424?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
Munzy14:

🤣🤣🤣 Good you had a clarion call to your sub..

Anyother other epistle na shalaye FC doings.😁😁

It's you that tagged me to rubbish, so I came to clear you.

Don't tag me to rubbish next time, I know this is how some of you find excitement in life sadly.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
Whitesnow01:
Both of you are just yarning dust. Like three like daisy. If una wan drop anything please don’t tell us in no particular order, drop it as it is. Drop bottom 4 then top 3. Also kindly give us names of the jury.. make nobody wine person nipple for here.

Do that today before Saturday evening or Sunday morning when speculations would have been flying about them.
Gbam

I Sha dey enjoy their gbas gbos plus I like how Threebear always come back when his prediction doesn't come correct
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
If e easy to use pity/victim strategy to win,make your fave run am!grin
Kwa kwa kwa
Even their handlers couldn’t defend their wicked actions!
Lmao!
Illebaye giddem!!!
Omo see engagements ❤️

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
jenifer007:

Soma

Ike

Tbaj

Seyi

Na just guess work o
Remove soma and replace with Neo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.